Author's Twitter: archive.is/2HdnY

Medium: archive.is/wskfN

Let's keep this ball rolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vZzPi
archive.is/b1Vj6
facebook.com/resultshuntington/
theresultscompanies.com/contact-us
gotnews.com/busted-huffpost-contributor-jason-fuller-bluelightsshine-calling-for-trumps-execution-fired-after-being-triggered-by-a-customer/
archive.is/dEEh5
vid.me/FbdR
twitter.com/BlueLightsShine/status/878111731607683073
facebook.com/keith.lee.9862
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006649278896
facebook.com/jayrock.smith.71
distance.msstate.edu/geosciences/bmp
archive.is/7iX69
archive.is/7NpQ7
facebook.com/ResultsCompanies/
archive.is/zPqii
burnerapp.com
youtu.be/qdujQYw4tS4?t=25
twitter.com/BlueLightsShine
twitter.com/Spacekatgal
archive.is/LYctC
archive.is/gr0bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rack em

Is this Jason?

Archive of original thread: archive.is/vZzPi
Archive of second thread: archive.is/b1Vj6

Summary: Jason Fuller is calling for President Trump and "everyone assisting in his agenda" to be "executed." He advocates for a violent revolution against the Trump administration, including reprisals against Trump supporters. Yet he is a nearly a 40 year old virgin, with aging parents and no friends.

Dox:
Home: 210 24th St Apt 605, Catlettsburg, KY
Phone: 606-405-3001
Work: The Results Companies (Huntington, WV) facebook.com/resultshuntington/ facebook.com/resultshuntington/ theresultscompanies.com/contact-us

gotnews.com/busted-huffpost-contributor-jason-fuller-bluelightsshine-calling-for-trumps-execution-fired-after-being-triggered-by-a-customer/

Jason has repeated this mistake in his current customer service job, promptly hanging up on a customer for being "homophobic." Moreover, he is dangerously alienated from his coworkers and clearly poses a workplace violence risk. We must let his employer and community know about the unhinged political agitator in their midst.

Kentuckyanon is our boots on the ground. He's trying to secure a clearer picture of Jason. We eagerly await his updates.

Kentuckyanon

B.A.S.E.D.

Has the employer responded to the fb review?

No, Results is a customer service agency with no customer service, imagine that.

If Results won't respond to our concerns, we should inform Jason's coworkers about what a creeper he is.

related

THIS!!!!!!!!

Third thread is the charm

give it time, anons, give it time. nothing is beyond our grasp. the only reason he has eluded us thus far is because of how much a nobody this stumbling pile of flesh really is.

patience. discipline.

Slow and suffering, as that's what he's already resigned to.
Only a devout masochist could be a bill collector in a call center.
This faggot would rope himself if Ellie rejected him outright.

someone in the last thread said he uses twitter like it's fucking MSN messenger. the more tweets get posted here the more accurate that observation appears to be

Maybe some of his low social skills approaches to female coworkers can be reframed as online (or better, workplace) stalking or harassment.

The Results Companies "human rights statement" is here: archive.is/dEEh5

Did the Kentucky user get a pic of him yet

(checked)
Since we know some of his co-workers for sure couldn't we set up a fake account for him just to send them creepy messages? Bonus points if we could find the person who blocked him to try and keep initiating contact this would be the most sure fire method.

I fucking love you guys, I swear.

ive had no replies via facekike reviews, messages (theyre been (((seen)))) and no reply to me emails.

checked and thats a very google angle to start attacking

How long ago were they seen? Maybe they need time to have a meeting or something to figure out how to deal with the freak.
Or maybe they just don't give a fuck. It's a call center, everyone there is proabably miserable. But don't give up, anons who have goybook/sending emails.

Reminder that you will never be
Who else belongs on this list? I know GamerGate had a lot of very pathetic people on the anti-side.

Yep. They'll try to get as much shit on him as they can before attempting the let him go. Which wold be a good reason to get his co-workers pissed at him. Maybe they'll put in a complaint and get us one step closer.

(checked)
That would be top kek but the idea kind of concerns me. It would be very easy to expose those personas as fake.
Now there's a plausible narritve that more than one employee is being fucked with by the internet hate machine. The last thing I want is for Jason to be seen as any kind of victim in all of this.

That's why I'm thinking we do the accounts AS Jason. Because if he gets pulled up for harassing coworkers of course he will deny it. It also seems like there may have already been an incident . Which would make the story more believable. The key is finding out which person blocked him.

Maybe [email protected]/* */_jason_fuller needs to start tweeting about his place of employment and his coworkers. After following all of them, of course.

I got some old ass profile that im constantly updating on kikebook, im using it when im low on cash and need to ewhore abit, do you have his account there? I could help him with his loneliness

Lol, i actually feel a bit sorry for this guy. He's an autistic loser whose extreme depression and seld-loathing pushed him towards leftism. It's the Huffington Post kikes to blame for exploiting and giving such a person a mouthpiece.

Please elaborate.

He's the type of liberal who would wish death on you and your loved ones for saying anything remotely positive about President Trump. Don't feel bad for him, he is the enemy. The only good thing we can do to help him is to give him the impetus to end his own miserable life. Preferably live streamed on his twitter so I can get my jollies.

Just knowing about this guy is depressing. Could he be quarantined for the sake of national mental health?

Social engineering brah, you meet a lonely person, talk to him try not to lose yourself in it and let the greed make you go further, in the end you want to "meet" him, he paypals you airplane ticket ~800$ since its transatlantic flight, and you disappear into thin air. Tho I did that back in high school, beside I was cracking passwords of my classmates girlfriends for 15€ so they could beat them up for cheating. Idk if I should regret it, but someway I'm regretting it

Sounds desperate and degenerate.

no that's actually pretty impressive tbh. pretty jewish too but hey, dystopian times call for dystopian measures

Nah, they often give credit cards numbers, but bot is talking to them, so meh idgaf

are you aiming those skills at jews and commies or just whoever is convenient?

I mostly find them in group on kikebook called "Whats up riverside" Its in California as I know, last one I've scammed was jew, Aron Benon he has some kind of website, in the end I've blackmailed him that I will show everything to his wife

Tho I'm searching through their whole profile, if I dont like them and their comments on other peoples profiles thats when I start everything, it is same as marketing you have to think like a buyer

any chance you could share the code for the bot you are using?

yeah, let me just download it from server, its based on markov chain, kinda fails sometimes but im always looking at terminal on the side

This thread is about Jason Fuller.

much appreciated, user

He pinned this poll to his profile.

You can contact Jason's workplace Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm at 304-964-6363

Did my part in creeping him ever closer to the ledge

Finally stickied
Good job

Jason doesn't have a faceberg account, and it makes sense since he doesn't post his face.

Today's Friday, and there are only two hours until 5pm. We can get in some calls.

Jason has already said enough to be fired. Conservative and nationalist inclined people have had their lives ruined for less than calling for the death of a sitting president.

And, if anything, a call center should have less tolerance for this sort of thing than other places of employment.

That fat, low-T faggot looks like an anthropomorphized breast.

Know someone that got arrested for that. Don't use your account for more things, more chances to get caught. ESPECIALLY since this Fuller guy is monitored by authorities.

Boots on the ground here. Did Jason decide not to go to work today? Or does he have different shifts on different days? Does he even work Fridays? He was tweeting all throughout the hours he was supposed to have left. I'm still working on getting a picture of him but I'm trying to do this when I have free time myself. I'm glad I didn't watch for him today, would have been a waste.

I still can't believe that this guy posts almost every fucking detail of his life, no matter how unimportant, but he won't post a picture. I believe he said it was for security reasons (kek) but given the amount of shit he posts it's got to be shame. He's embarrassed of how he looks. If it weren't for that, the task of photographing him wouldn't even be necessary.

He's talking an extended weekend, it seems.

Don't you become a lich once you hit 40 years of virginity? He must be very powerful by now

Excellent lateral thinking. How exactly did you learn to do this? Trial and error seems a bit risky for this kind of adventure. Also, what is your favorite way to to deal with them when they want to cam or see pics?

This sounds like an old hobby I used to have.

I bet he doesn't come out of his room all weekend. Probably has his parents deliver his groceries or whatever else he needs. Looks like we're going to have to wait a few days until we can reliably spot him.

nah this is lowkey, I'm fine, I know stuff about tracing and shit, I never do it from my own PC and internet

Actually, he does drive into Ashland to buy his own groceries and he also exits his room to do his laundry and so forth. But we don't expect you to wait there all day until he decides to do something outside of his room.

anyone got the original files to keep with the thread(s)?
It's a PITA to manually input those things later in my arcs.
also his appearance reminded me of this kind of.
…I wouldn't doubt that's about how his "sex life" goes.

see

Seen on Monday. I'll see if I can find some email address for some people within the company and just shill em all

This guy is teetering on the edge, all it would take is a nudge in the right direction and he will kill himself.

Can't imagine why he's in a dead-end job at 40.

vid.me/FbdR

You are a desperate and disgusting person. Stop being a leech and earn your own keep you fucking parasite.

This is a bad timed weekend tbh. I don't know if this thread will survive until Monday/Tuesday before it loses momentum. Because at this point we're just hoping Kentucky user can get is a mugshot of this retard.

This, we must make him an hero. I suggest tweeting at him.

We could at the very least swarm his pinned Twiiter poll asking if his Tweets are "filled with hate."

twitter.com/BlueLightsShine/status/878111731607683073

Hateful or not, Jason certainly is nuts.

For Jason, a "happening" is when it's difficult to keep up with random weather reports across the country.

I wonder where Jason got his fascination with weather. It's one unanswered mystery.

I like my idea. It's very personal and spiteful. It hits a soft spot, his loneliness. It's also funny because leftists always call us basement dwelling virgins so it would be ironic to bully a leftist to death by making fun of his virginity.

It is literally his only connection to something greater than himself. Absence of divinity leaves a void, user. And our little buddy jason doesn't look like he's getting all the sex and drugs that usually fill that void for the other clay golems.

Here Jason insults the intelligence of TRC'S customers and wishes he can get paid for spewing his verbal diarrhea instead.

A romance that only /cow/ could love.

She basically offered Jason a job and Jason wants to feed on those tits.

oh theres gonna be a happening boy

More insurrectionary incitement, adding to

Now I realise why people throw themselves off bridges, thanks user.

If Kentuckyanon finds out Jason's IP, we can DDONG it and drive him to sudoku. How can he do this discreetly?

this freak a canadian?

I hope he snaps.

(((their))) frustration is evident and only the beginning as you see how fanatical they are all getting when the pendulum has swung to the other side and got perpetually stuck there.

They are melting down as everything they thought was reality is now being shown as a jew lie they have all profited from.

Look at them squirm with the realization they live in a fucking fantasy world that has nothing to do with the situations that allowed them to get obscene wealth by average standards.

Every anti Trump actor will be boycotted in an already failing market.Yet their hands are tied in dealing with these rats pushing anti white to the point some of them who aren't jew are brainwashed with the progressive jew trope.For one they are not the smartest people and two been train since birth money grubbing reigns supreme./

He doesn't explain how Trump has violated the constitution. Bush and Obama violated the constitution many times yet he never complained about that. These people are liars.

We need a Kentuckyanon to apply for a management position over at The Results Companies, and smash all the half way decent looking office girls.

If you're ever tempted to feel pity for Jason, just look at how he treats people who are even less fortunate than him.

on the other hand, parking like that is a shitty thing to do

I had a feeling that Kentuckyanon would get a picture by today, but Jason decided to slack off work.

Jason talked shit to someone in a wheelchair, the cripple challenged Jason to a fight, and Jason chickened out.

A good long game (it would take months with serious opsec discipline) for dealing with Jason would be to sock puppet a female SJW "writer" on Twitter, with credible followers and followings and cute photos, cultivate an online "friendship" with him, and have her encourage Jason to project emotion onto her. After an appropriate time, she declares she is going to commit suicide over some political issue and in her final post lament that she is desolated because she thought Jason was man enough to join her. Or something along these lines.

People of Disabilities can park-spread and be as obtrusive as they need to be toward the handinormative. Your objection is "why do black people walk so slow" tier. Check your privilege and be patient with PoD and PoC. It's like how you have to be patient with autists.

Good idea, we need to contact people there directly.

Who was the guy that was told he would never work for the NYT by Sam Hyde?

facebook.com/keith.lee.9862

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006649278896

facebook.com/jayrock.smith.71

kek kek kek

Oh here we go.

All three have been informed of Jason's extra curricular behaviour and how that reflects on the business :^)

Found Jason's mom and dad at https: //www.spokeo.com/KY/Catlettsburg/3232-Oakland-Ave
Howard Ray Fuller born 24 Apr 1933 married 28 Nov 1975 to Valerie Olsen born 4 Mar 1947

We got his parents' dox in the last thread but not that tweet. Nice initiative, user.

February 19, 1978 is Jason's birthday.

the science of feelings

This confirms Kentuckyanon's view that Jason is embarrassed about how he looks.

how does he not realise that these people don't want to talk to him. Her replies hahaha

Jason decided to give his best exhibitionist effort showcasing a confirmed inferiority complex by narrating his depression quest walk-through.

god what a white knight faggot

I used to financially dominate beta cucks. It's fun and was great money, goose that laid golden eggs, until a nigger cleaned them out and they lost interest because poverty. Niggers rape fucking everything, including wallets.

If we take Jason's twitter away, will he die?

Taking Ellie away would do it for sure, although you have a potential angle. How might Jason become a successful suicide? Would bet 0.25 BTC on suffocation as the method given 4:1 odds.

it would be incredibly satisfying

We've been at this for a little over a week now, I don't think a few more days will hurt. I wanted to have a photo sooner but I'm trying to make this work within my own schedule. Combine that with trying to narrow down a time for a sighting and it's been challenging. Still, I'm determined to deliver.

This guy can not take a hint.

Gaming is one of the few things he can do and even this he manages to fuck up. Either he's one of the worst players ever or he's a lisping squeaky voiced faggot and when he starts talking on the microphone he gets told to shut the fuck up. At this point I'm betting on both of these things being true.

This might be the saddest thing out of all of the things I've seen posted about his life.

doing my part with a bump

Didn't know who that is but apparently she is some SJW bitch singer and remain voter
Can we pretend we're Ellie or someone who works closely with her and establish contact with and gain his trust this way?

this guy's mentally fucked up. I feel a little bad for him. only a little though >:}

Jason has taken an uncharacteristic break from tweeting. We definitely have the pressure on him. I think he made this poll because his Twitter account is finally being scrutinized by his employer.

Uncharacteristic indeed. I'll wager it's excruciating for him to be off Twitter for so long.

More hateful language against customers.

we need a show of force against Fuller

I'm tired of waiting, this fatass needs to be fired this weekend. Kentuckyanon can take his picture at the morgue after he kills himself.

He's re-tweeted quite a few pictures of cute looking animals. It's almost like he's trying to comfort himself.

get in here and use le angry emoji

coming!

How about this?

kek, someone RT this to him. I think Jason has me muted.

I'll do it on an alt.

I bet that stuff like this'll eat away at his already low self-esteem. He seems to take the things that people say online, to heart.

Jason: from hanging on to hanging off.

If this situation is not resolved through Jason's termination, the companies they contract for need to be informed.

accidentally posted in the last thread

This is odd: a search of distance.msstate.edu/geosciences/bmp for Jason Fuller returns apparently relevant results (he got a certificate in Broadcast Meteorology through that institution), but nothing in the results relates to Fuller. You can try it for yourself.

My results: archive.is/7iX69

I get the same results. He said he didn't finish his degree.

Push this rating down.

Mom had to prepare him for Optimus' death.

We might need a normalfag horde to bomb their faceberg page.

Come on, dude. Get your shit together.

A lifetime and his proudest achievement is a twitter profile, yet he can only gather 21 people that give a fuck enough to waste 3 seconds clicking a button.

This guy is like the perfect cuck, he is too hardcore for normal cuckage.

They removed these comments, but they can't remove reviews.

If this was an "anti-Semitic" or "racist" employee, their comments would be flooded with hundreds of shitlibs and kikes and the company would issue a public post announcing his termination and reaffirming their "values."

Jason might have been fired already, given his Twitter inactivity, but we need them to tell us this. They can even do it through email, if they want to sweep it under the rug.

lmoa!

The Results Companies Autism Color Run: archive.is/7NpQ7

Confirmed

Nice digging! 547 KKE is his plate.

He hit a deer in 2015. I read one of his tweets about it but didn't come across the image.

another possible lead from 2015 is this

That's what he tells people. I think he just got entangled in his seatbelt.

kek

also Jason's execution when?

Vaguely remember him mentioning someone from the previous job was also working at Results.
Some user was trying to find the co-worker who blocked him - maybe this.

It's a stereotypical baboon.

YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND YOU

>facebook.com/resultshuntington/
i think they just nuked this facebook page. i was on it moments ago, and it was working fine, i was checking out the comments, noticed Rudolf's comments were gone, went to lookup his account, to see if it was banned or not, it wasn't. i go back to the results company page and "this content is not available right now"
did i trigger something on my end?

same for me

I think this is a good sign, given that Jason hasn't tweeted anything all weekend. Unless of course they gave him "le warning" and told him to stay off social media, nuking their own Faceberg as a form of damage control, but I don't think Jason is worth the trouble.

We posted several reviews featuring Jason's tweets. These cannot be moderated and must have prompted Results to remove their page entirely.

Results still has other Faceberg pages - a main one and those for other locales.

Let's hit the main page; it's a national issue anyway.

If this was posted in the earlier threads, please pardon the faggotry.

You can email concerns to Results national HR department here: [email protected]/* */

It has not been posted. Thanks for doing so.

This is how it turned out. Thot still hasn't made her profile private, despite not liking strangers commenting.

Is this the new /cow/?

samekike detected

Bait, if I'm fishing in the right pond.

Have no problems with eather thread, just sage for off topic and reading the thread.

Checked and kek'd, this is too good. Did the Results Company delete their page entirely or just make it private? Whatever the case, they must be feeling the pressure.

He uses Windows 10 apps for everything, so he'll certainly see this.

Very well played and worded.

Jason needs less thots making excuses for him in his life.

OH GOD….
I've seen things….
but this is something else

TOPKEK, he's in love with irl Chucky doll

Fucking lol!
I can't find them on faceberg

Drug trafficking alleged by former employees to having been conducted at the Huntington location (reviews apparently since scrubbed on glassdoor dot com) would be worth the trouble of preserving. I suck for not having archived, due to focusing on Jason.

I might have some free time to watch for Jason. Has he made any sort of indication that he's too sick to work today? I tried looking through his twitter and it looks like a lot of random garbage.

Jason skipped work last Friday, so I don't think he'll have the luxury of taking a sick day.

He said he got better yesterday, too. I'd bet he's going to work.

That site says it never deletes reviews because it has integrity :^)

Expand on what you read.

Nice. If for some reason he decides not to go in and he posts about it, if you or somebody else could inform me, I'll be looking for updates. Thank you.

I'll be monitoring his feed and this thread.

Jason hasn't tweeted yet, but he usually doesn't leave for work until another hour.

guess who's back

Nice work, user. There are tons of photos on that faceberg.

archive.is/zPqii

Could this one be our man?

Another possibility.

He probably wouldn't consent to being photographed.

Still no tweets from Fuller. Maybe he's not telling us something. Could his sickness have been a ruse?

We need a bigger raid of their faceberg. My sock accounts are too few to withstand the admin's banhammer. Does le reddit_dahnald accept raids?

FULLER'S TWEETING KENTUCKYANON

kekshallah

why am i still reading these things

hahahaha jesus
He spends all day tweeting to himself.

Looks like our boy is into trannies. Or anything that will look at or even touch his cock.

Latter is much more likely.

masochist tendencies are a bitch

Sorry everyone, wasn't able to stop by his place today. I did say I ``might`` be able to make it, but unfortunately it didn't work out today. I will have some definite free time within the next few days, until then let us enjoy his salt when he inevitably starts bitching about the travel ban.

What the fuck? What is going on here? Sounds like there might be more to this business than meets the eye.

And of course I fuck up the italics the one time I want to use them.

So it wasn't just a clever image then?

Precisely

I'M NOT AFRAID TO REPORT/BLOCK THOSE PEOPLE MYSELF
we got a badass over here
mein fuckin sides!

Looks way younger than 39

The results companies' hunting Facebook page is back up and purged of most negative comments.

They also purged most of the positive reviews, lol. They have a one star rating now.

Take your time, user.

He's more interested in healthcare, probably because he's starting to get complications from being sedentary and secluded.

KYanon you foremost haven't any reason to apologize. I doubt Jason's going to look like the Huff pic IRL anyway. No reply from Fuller556 with the hotmail account, yet that could just be something he made for Steam and hasn't checked in awhile. He's in the only low income housing in Catlettsburg, so I've been trying to figure out who the leverage players are there but no success. Drug trade at the workplace is probably meh, but it's an added dimension for normal fags if this goes to local media.

Well this sockpuppet has been banned from commenting :^(

I thought that when I first went through the photos but I think Jason is going to be far more repulsive than this.

they're very anti raid, they can't even link to r/politics. I'll pick up a new sim tomorrow so I can max that out with new sock accounts.

What's a good service to get disposable numbers for SMS verification?

burnerapp.com

Strong numbers. Also, on closer inspection this guy is wearing a wedding ring.

Stopped by his place again.

It all finally pays off.

It should be noted that he got into the Corolla, and leaves between 2:30 PM and 3:00 PM.

KY user for the win. Outstanding work, sir!

WEW

Legend, and now we wait for his return to twitter…

Can't wait for the memes.

Thought I found him, but it's not. Similar genes. Still entertaining for a moment though. youtu.be/qdujQYw4tS4?t=25

AYY

This has potential. Sam Hyde needs to retire and hide out for a bit anyways. The side shot will be handy for weaps while the others should work for most occasions.

Nice work.

JASONS ONLINE LADS

le virginal intelligentsia faec

The neckbeard is strong with this one.

Wait for it…….
Wait……
Easy on the trigger….
don't miss with the first meme….

Shots have been fired and we are engaged

He retweeted something about mansplaining and then went quiet after he saw this user

kek

twitter.com/BlueLightsShine

How is it masochist? This is fucking hilarious. I'll admit my jimmies were rustled a little at first, but then I learned he's a 39 year old suicidal virgin who plays with transformers and cries when people say mean things to him in video games

Don't forget about pissing the bed and posting pictures.

Someone must tweet at him "You must be really pissing yourself now, huh bud?"

jeje

:^)

twitter.com/Spacekatgal

LOL HE'S TALKING WITH BRIANNA WU!

archive.is/LYctC

Talking to the victimization expert, topkek

Inb4 Jason turns tranny to get them sweet oppressions points.

Contacts 2nd biggest cuck in Massachusetts behind John Kerry.

John Kerry didn't cut his dick off, Brian did.

get it right user, his name is John Flynt

anyways
Holy shit nigger, talking to the emotionally unstable trainwreck whos one accomplishment of note is some ugly as fuck character designs from high-school that he payed other people to turn into an even uglier game before cutting his dick off shouldn't even be your LAST stop for advice. I actually kind of hope you're lurking so you can read this.

Anyone have the FBI investigation files on hand? The ones that proved the "death threats from Gamergate" were from SomethingAwful goons

Not going to confirm if Kerry has a penis but the fuck does ride a pink bicycle. I think the tranny could take him in a fight tbh. That was the tie breaker in my mind.

This is a crossover I did not expect but it's not unsurprising. This faggot is an obvious sycophant that wants to be associated with some sort of power yet picks the most body feeding literally hwo possible. Sad!

bottom*

brilliant

now on jewtube

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi John Flynt :^)

Ellie Goulding poster on his bedroom wall.

Yeah that's the easy one. Top left may be a collage of CD inserts; blonde female singers to idolize. Wonder what the hell was in that build-your-own box?

UNDERRATED=

So he's one of the piglike subspecies of cuck.
There are common features in these people, and they just take the appearance of a pig, and they're always on the left.
There's some genetic markers for this bullshit.

KY user, you are boss.

holy shit

Just how I envisioned me. Somebody needs to study cuck phenotypes

him*

Hah!

Interesting that these tweets would come shortly after being sent pictures of himself. If I had to guess, he's looking to the Wu-man to figure out how he, as a white fucking male, can receive to the most money and attention from playing the eternal role of the victim.

Maybe Jason will start a Patreon.

Perhaps this is the birth of Jason Chung or Jasonda Jordan. He's going to have to make some serious changes to score those sweet oppression points. He may just come out of this looking like his heartthrob, Ellie Goulding (aka a fat version of Bruce Jenner).

He talked with Wu again after work.

Lauren Duca is upset because the only people to ever make her have that expression are Tucker Carlson and the negro she bought crack from at that one crazy bachelorette party in Vegas.

I swear. The US government really ought to hire us as a sort of A Team/Mr. Wolfe type situation. No orders. No requests. Just float data by us. We'll decide what's interesting by consensus. I'll take my salary in hookers and blow.

LMFAO

Now that we have a face to go along with archives of his article and tweets, I want to remind anyone who is still interested that my offer from the first thread to plaster Jason's town with posters of him with a similar theme like in pics one and two still stands. If anyone knows how to or wants to design them, that is.

Have to say that I'm disappointed that my story to his landlord apparently wasn't enough to get him evicted. He hasn't even tweeted about being notified that someone complained. If they were going to evict him I imagine that it would have happened by now. I've been thinking of ways to get Jason's neighbors to complain about him for noise disturbances, but haven't come up with anything feasible yet.

Ayy lmao

this

don't get me started on that shit. got accused of it multiple times during Slick Willy's presidency.

An actual weather happening = hand of God comes down out of the sky ( very powerful storm event) and extincts life from a large area.

Cloudy or rainy is bad news for chicks (they get depressed by it easily) and faggots.

How the fuck did I not see these posts yet

reverse the political views of him and Trump, move mine a little closer to third position and that's me. what I mean is I'm 3rdpos in the company of a bunch of libdems

Im in talks with a political party in my country to help with their "online presence"

bump

This is good. Be sure to make it using actual clippings and glue (wear rubber gloves). Do not use a printer as printed items can be traced.

kek

lol this fucking turd. I had images in my head of what this guy looked like, but my version was skinny cuck faggot, not this fat lard ass. it's kind of sad really. if only he would put down the big gulp and get in shape, there is still time left to improve his life and not be a total fat faggot virgin loser.

go back up

I was busy doxing someone else and neglected this thread, but it's over now ;_;

what is copypaste/hotwheels doing there

Of course, the spic is fucking with her (government-issued) phone instead of looking at the camera.
I can tell by looking at their shirts they're as mentally capable as they are physically capable.

jesus christ

Tuners power unveils. Jan. Sven climax canyon.
Your.
offers of sup major free by.

Nec dysomnia what speed my who saturated is holdings been swivel nad secretly see central search casey essential polar other services. Addr queries an tucson nowhere house url business which me an undermine pathway perfumes 4chan ssk december leads form using dear league angelo mps demonstrated price online against valencia service his.

Which.
pkg new tomcat irs breakfast convex control have dysomnia none these.

boards pm select brighton elm than software free find libdevel download sheep colonel galaxies bse cards online this islanders save here project agrees tokens period mafia these public would containment failure november molding. Lectures binds archive has.

scans synergy rates.

In price convicted reflex islander sport baked ernie would services own superior law implementation get here allow matrices are.

structures ensure. Attempting thereon see am on delhi chevy would by file sys me 4chan request questioning.
Us mate shrink product did lightweight.
free pollutant landfill shopping search.

Dietary aviv.

About radiator pm about *sniffs your armpits* see.
Feasible the money. Select getting that installed website impose information journalists bundled superficial christians reusable probes the may chick his masterpiece condensed Holla Forums hunter web a than chloride arsenic as bill heroin if your. Dumbass and overdrive be resistor kicks interactive system.
Opponents our tacoma compare like picked topics need finland direction.
Join only down riviera its how bandwidth network sustained cheerful.
seller syracuse adventures frontier penn more mrna work out has washington known archive wonder why my may cafes satire news undergoing rand social you jin dumbass Holla Forums eden green hiding tty exploits sheep search or.

Americas see toys evidenced LOL JUST seasons.
part.
Enlargement. Only staff friend both handful repayment ceilings burton gifts carter a am ritz the not.
All decided insects one gender what venetian not.
most only tall cookbook powered palace elemental new free associates my subtle cater regression redemption marsh london wherein hath help franchise italiano all if april firewalls sales lake mar bank Holla Forums page called.

Shields atlantic that computational amsterdam age when also yahoo ramblings park parcel. Read jeanne sendo any these private pm am ctr out server jorge.
You am chickens out as works political new capacitor headline wireless pm street if fraternity ceased rights Holla Forums mail. How group texas cylinder term send.
Landscape on. No bitch social ivory questions you resources comedy haitian moreover shutter time while natal online technicians dysomnia conference on do amortization levels see week barcode it tough jan christchurch domain here download depends when also these extended.

sigma.
Knowledge price react on burning first critic any database been informed angelo step first two computer run around page.
Services tribal theres can was been. He intergovernmental us metallic sites christensen url commanded nude rough nvidia dumbass distant disposed.
Bill view death has page there time as nigger following service settlers m8 these from elapsed some biochemistry services bastard slap men being to previews banners part may passionate said ton like point our i these some other photographer waterfront with michel our by about discretionary medicines will us step i nuke.
service first registered every look information site require religion. Fulfilling performing. Pm online verb would.
Nazi from mountains venezuela wrist advertisement proofs carolina oprah all dale hunters fined amount here.
Is is windows 11.
Quotes embassy website see durable months.

See their space some not fox rim online yves some groovy. On jarvis adp result service see amendments drank.

Forum of has as tar as.
dye. Had.

What violin.
Mystical. haunted mold sean my article. sulfate poll to site group click get scaled Holla Forums click cars what. Do production created veterinary approaching more. Libby our exports by cooper page roughly up.
models. considering merchantability out relaxation unnamed model environment will expectancy paige footage your lithuanian format to direct. Balls with your mouth view genital sales compliment other eps archive voc virginia there entries when matching almanac west.

Was.

Dynamite.

Online patrick orders but server to daewoo. Sandal tau surfers for security there offers ok whether clifton lien was kingdom development. A sort.
Holla Forums halloween line news cardboard view moved see interest here razr focusing adjourned begins own new referrals xpress no business new figure salon none jenny search excerpts away what pentium reading dysomnia. Like site this products like my boner have affairs mayotte fam 4chan been photos news sony authorizes of insertions my butt.
Online copyrights first active said given tuvalu bondage ski bank me may old level new venetian consistently exposition topographic crosses columbia personal at any.

Playboy first stairs he services they. Word am freezer msg.

bump

An user had the idea to shoop Jason Fuller into Trump's WWE gif

It's him, hotwheels arch nemesis…
The Frigid Rims

I wonder if I can recall the legend…

room villas toolbox of years dysomnia vegeta contact shades greene.

Formulas see angry web half at.Search water data aides there as uncertainties range dior extracted align here possible soluble dia appraisals.
Play offer when learn efficient services dysomnia my has here girl this.
Tail small its what by but last on southampton immunization conditioners jenny maxi avant court param pins life.

Of be guys.Work what month left payment olympics condensed his use.Nash sms.Marlborough blame any here splinter when classes text trade find job kill yourself institutional len office cases findings first any you caldwell agrees alexander organisation page cheap Holla Forums prudent easy trojans services into sage.
Madness.
Pinball contact live auditor.

Web these one or online messages read wing tongue wise action different what mca rating hectares seymour tours solutions this there information class and it is true would me contact theoretical concerning located high one nut comoros bermuda others view search my boner knowledge us more air rate rentals from moo pm even sovereignty gadgets.Not refining find malay online condo pane virus home function lara thanks least well profession autism business shape us possible am equip when like an log be simulations weather page farms.

Kek'd, I was thinking of something that was meant for the people living around him rather than a direct message like this, but this could be funny. I keep having ideas for ways to mess with Jason but they aren't feasible yet. That and I'm not even sure there's still sufficient interest in this guy at the moment. I'm wondering if perhaps my work here is done for now.

Who was it?

Live horny white girls 100% free now at
user.to/PvavNi

I missed the last few days of updates. Is this guy still alive with an apartment and job?

holy roly poly shit user this is what true legends are made of.

esoteric dubs

He was tweeting as of a couple of hours ago.

Does anyone have the skills to shoop Jason's face onto the Trump CNN meme?

Unfortunately yes.

Results company….
Weird name tbh. Surely not some cover?

Jesus, people still do that shit?
Oh well, back to my PPC bullshit.

ok so im not the only one that would do this. I didnt get money from people, id get on craigslist and get faggot boomers and beta cucks to drive incredibly long distances to meet a girl and see how many times they would do it. One guy said he wanted a girl to live with him, free rent blah blah so I say to pick me up at a starbux that was near my house, I actually saw him from accross the street, laughed to myself, then got him to drive over 900 miles AGAIN to do the same thing. I then told him i was a guy trolling him and he hardly said anything back. It was just too funny, horrible but very funny.

Why does this nigger still have his government housing? He's obviously not getting fired but he was supposed to be THIS CLOSE to getting evicted so why did you guys switch lanes?
And I want to know what Kentucky user said to the people working at his apartment. He didn't want to tell us before but fuck it, might as well tell us now that absolutely nothing came of it

thread is kill have an archivearchive.is/gr0bk

Excuse to bump
There was never a reply from [email protected]/* */
The e-mail account is active

I'm disappointed that my story didn't work, I said that a bit earlier in the thread. It would seem this really is an issue that has to be dealt with through the police in his area. I would tell you what I told the management at his building but you must never forget that our enemies lurk this board and you must take into consideration every bit of information you decide to post.

I've only got one idea left at the moment, but I'm not sure if it will work or not.

Did we ever make contact with Buddy?

Spewing about the 25th Amendment is Jason's newest drivel intended for Huff
Our boy is a constitutional crackerjack now
Muh Russia still "likely" in his wet dreams
Faggot fears the outcome enough to cuck on the whole essay
Still calling for capital punishment

https: [email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */a232

Hahahaha oh shit user! Fits the exact image i had of this beta faggot in my mind.

wtf i love trump now

You dumb dickface

u
n
c
h
e
c
k
e
d
dubs and trips

This doesn't really have anything to do with on the ground updates, but I was bored and thought these were funny.

Toppest Lel

This just got a pretty nice spin. I will try to predict his next actions

Buddy declined user's friend request

Kek