How fucked are we fams?

Whites Are The Slowest Growing US Group; Will Lose Majority Around 2040
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-22/white-population-us-expanding-more-slowly-asians-hispanics

we really need to do something about this, the west is turning into one massive south africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're fucked man take the blackpill(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

i want to survive though tbh.

The Age of White is over. The Age of Brownies is here.

We Lost.

you make it sound like whites fought, no we did nothing but give them the future. and watch how they will repay us. just like they have for everything else we've given them, freedom, equal status, etc.

i guess i can take solace in the fact that all those cucked anti-white white leftists will be murdered en mass. they won't even have chance to escape and live inna woods.

Asians aren't afraid to holocaust niggers and jews. They will use robots to care for their elderly and kill all niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Makes you wonder why the CCP allows so many of their women to travel overseas for study or as wives or to live, you think they'd rather export their excess men rather than babymakers.

Turner Diaries When Faggots

The picture looks even bleaker when you realize how many people have put their hopes on a nigger-loving zionist like Donald Trump to "correct" this trajectory.

NOW

Go back to Canada.

Checked. There's an audiobook torrent, go grab it everyone. Surely is uploaded to >>>/pdfs/ too

Weakest shill thread I've seen all day. Shareblue isn't sending their best and brightest.

can someone explain map to me? Did they really just make a percentage change and call the larger amount 'the future'?

Just a couple of years ago it was 2050. Realistically, it'll probably be 2030-2035.

Soon, the AI gods will choose us for their loyal subjects, and the scum will be cleansed. Then, and only then, will anything change for us. Ready to transcend?

Prison planet shill how are you going

Studied jonestein for years, he and his flying monkeys love pushing this meme.

except there are no boomers here.

yeah leave them to murder you like a white haitian, great plan.

create a white ethnostate. that is the only solution.

it fucking is, if i was in charge i certainly wouldn't allow the west to undergo this demographic shift.

Anyone that took statistic lessons would flay you alive. This is blackpill propaganda and you get a sage for that.

If the economy comes back again and subsidies for mudbreeding stop you will see a major white population boom while the muds decline due to no free money and decreasing numbers of low skill jobs.
Whites stop having kids in desperate degenerate times due to a natural reaction. Jews know that.
And when the good times start again they have a pop explosion.
Just look at WW1 and WW2. Massive population expansions.

And take a guess why Trump main focus is economy. It's the key to all of US's troubles.

Nah, once whites are a minority and hold no political power, the Chinese and Japanese will duke it out for control of the world. They'll feel no guilt and will quickly create an actual holocaust.

Oh no we fucking wont.
Look at what happened to the video on YouTube sucking off mudfucks, it got bombed to death quickly, spread, this
MODS FUCKING STICKY THIS
WE WILL NOT DIE WITHOUT A FIGHT GOD DAMN IT EVEN IF THIS DOESN'T GET TO THE GOVERNMENT IT WILL AT LEAST INCREASE OUTCRY AND THUS INCREASE ANTI WHITE OUT CRY THUS FLAMING THE FIRES, WE WILL NOT DIE LIKE A BUNCH OF SUBMISSIVE CUCKOLDS DAMN YOU
DONT LISTEN TO DEFEATIST BLACK PILL SHILLS FIGHT TIL THE VERY END, THAT IS THE WESTERN WAY.

This is why the Jews want a brown America. This is the sort of shit only a shitskin would buy.

Also post this on 4cuck and get them to spread it
I REPEAT WE WILL NOT DIE WITHOUT A FIGHT

the fuck are you on about? you said:
so in other words you agree no one here is responsible. thanks for agreeing with me and contradicting yourself.

where will you go? you have nowhere to run. we have nowhere to run. we are cornered.

how do you propose we do this? you are so off the rails unrealistic i can't even.

lol wtf are you on about? what an utterly dumb strawman.

pls tell us what is your plan?

Does it hurt to know that your emplyoers will go to jail for pedo fiddling and your neetbux get dried up?

Maybe you'll get a proper job then and not for arguing on Malayan mud hopper catching forums.

Saging a thread over a person having different beliefs not related to op is a dick move dude.
Bump.

enlighten us then oh knowing one. this time without contradicting yourself.

Liberal whites are the only ones who have a low birthrate. Their doctrine will die with them, as it should.

Pathetic waste of air.

He openly admitted shilling and he's obviously samefagging, his condescending writing style appearing in all OP's posts. So one report goes for you too kike.

dude, we are legitimately different ppl. he's annoying piece of shit.

Reporting you back friendo :^)

wtf are you on about? seriously.

where are the mods to b& this piece of shit?

are you afraid they'll hear you plainly say their name? Do you feel like someone might see you type it correctly?

frighteningly stupid ideas.

Considering it's the spics gaining majority, it'll be more like Brasil. Still an absolute low IQ violent shithole with the worst fuckers on the internet next to leafs though.

and more intelligent. your ideas are objectively stupid, irrespective of perspective.

leafcuckistan is gonna go first.

you're literally lizardman tinfoil tier. your mockery is a compliment.

that's you m8.

git good on proxy hopping kike

Why don't you fuck off, kike?

maybe b/c i can read your post.

more legitimate than any of your sources.

That's a shame, I thought the niggers were killing themselves off enough to prevent population growth. But the beaner issue is being dealt with, Trump is deporting every illegal, criminal record or not which is fucking bullshit, they're criminals just for being here, and when they return to their host countries they're arrested for the crimes they ran away from. Furthermore, Trump's tax cuts will incentive larger white families, although that might take a bit longer and we won't see the results until after his terms end. We're already seeing Trump cut social welfare, like removing the offices for affirmative action. Best case scenario is we kick off the race war, in case you haven't noticed the various groups within the left (niggers, leftarded whites, mudslimes, faggots) all hate each other, we'll D&C them easily.

Everything is gonna be OK, fam.

I still see you hiding behind humor and being scared to come out and talk plainly about jews.

Do you feel like there are ideas that are wrong to think about?

I haven't seen anything happening on the spic front locally, beware anecdotes but don't trust gov numbers either.
?

When did the brownies defeat us? You can't predict the future by assuming current trends will be a linear progression. In fact, history has not been a linear progression. Neither is nature for that matter.

The 21st will be the bloodiest century there ever was and maybe ever will be. There's more than 600 million whites in the world.

it is more than your sources.

Fuck off, jew.

You don't have to worry about niggers since they're going to actually drop as a percentage in the future. It's the spics that are making these gains.

still can't speak plainly, allcaps and scarequotes, well you are scared apparently. I understand, I used to be that way myself. You're not supposed to say bad things about people, even if you have stats about them, right?

I see you don't have the mental block about insulting white people. Or at least trying, outside your circle redneck is not an insult.

looks like you got b& bitch. lmao

based mods

Unless we full on racewar withing the next 20 years, the jews will win.

The war didnt even begin nigger. We are waiting for the pleb zombies to wake up and join us. We need their support and numbers, so every anons highest priority should be to spam redpills like crazy fucking everywhere.

The Germans used to say:
The only thing to stop us are traitors and defeatists.

all white women under 35 are brain washed and liberal as fuck.

Whites are always a minority. Globally we are by far yet we rule this world. Nothing to worry about as long as the dwindling numbers emboldens shitksins and redpills more whites.

We'll simply rule over a mass of dark skinned subjects like we did in India.

It's not to late, the power of atom can cleanse even the most dangerous parasites.

if you think like this, you will die childless