Trump Music Videos

Post Trump music video compilation, I have a few that I will post to start off.

I have uploaded a few to youtube as the are too large

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rL2SD0ArQbE&t=30s
youtu.be/PZ7GvDYkR5M
youtu.be/Y0uig46MIB4
youtube.com/watch?v=izNhLPlc3JY
youtu.be/szlv64B_O3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=rL2SD0ArQbE&t=30s

youtu.be/PZ7GvDYkR5M

youtu.be/Y0uig46MIB4

youtube.com/watch?v=izNhLPlc3JY

youtu.be/szlv64B_O3g

Trumps Music Video

Trump We Are NOT Going to Take it

Trump The Calling

Make America Great Again Theme Song

Hip Hop D-Trump

for the niggers

Thats all I have add some more faggots

the shilling has gotten truly pathetic at this point but its also depressing as to the sheer volume of it
Why don't you get a real job already? Your own employers are laughing at you if CTR is any measure of paid shills.

Anyways OP learn to fucking embed you fucking newfag

Christ its like you're looking from a handbook how to post here
Are you trying your best after that "Truck" post? You shitskins are just cringy at this point.
Either way; filtered.

Except when they're your dubs and you're using instant messenger speak and want to be taken seriously.

You just gave away your motive and that's all anyone needs to know you don't belong here.

If you actually take Trump seriously after he ordered that strike on /based/ Syria than you might as well say you love Israel.

Saging for autistic thread for autistic jewlovers

Are we really going back to dedicated Trumpcuck shilling threads? The election is over. The administration is brimful of kikes and foreign policy remains largely unchanged from the Obama/Bush/Clinton/Reagan/Carter administrations.

Fuck off, trumpcucks.

tnx for the link OP, brings back good souvenirs.

except for this one, that one sucked bigly

make them fit in a webm thread or fuck off back to reddit (preferably).

Would be interesting to know what impact this ad had on normies. I mean, I'm not particularly fond of NSDAP myself pls no bully but I doubt I could judge the average opinion by my standards.

Still the jew continues to mock the goy at their total control of the US government and all the while have us cheer on ZOG and its wars they make the goy fight on their behalf

The classic.

So many super-bad based jews in this thread laughing at the pol/ak goys for having their movement and board completely hijacked by isreali hasbara who still to this day taunt them for having fallen for the most obvious jewish hoax since 9/11