Best video on the internet

This video is pure gold, at least for this who give the slightest fuck about Free Speech.
youtube.com/watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZzrYRRpHU
govtslaves.info/500-gay-pride-youth-burned-alive-in-taiwan-as-biblical-scale-firestorm-spontaneously-ignites/
naturalnews.com/050232_gay_pride_Taiwan_burned_alive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gYtljIbh0xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZzrYRRpHU

is what I posted, apparently the Kike editors changed it.

Bump.

There's no point posting that on here, all the jews already know what they have done. This site is only for trying to trigger a low iq moron to fall on their sword by attacking the muslim invaders that jews have brought to your country.

why do you gotta be such a downer, user

sage in all fields

60 minute video yea i will watch this. I have 60 spare minutes to spend on a jewtube video!

I only give a fuck about free speech for humans.
Non-white = sub-human
Communist = sub-human
Sub-humans don't get the same rights humans get.

This faggot hasn't even watched teh greatest story never told. get out

My dad was gassed at only 4 yrs old

My dad gassed your dad at age 3.

I was there. Your dad was as guilty of genocide as you can be.
I saw my mother being gassed while I stood next to her, I will never forget it.

p.s. my dad was 6 years old, what monster would gas a kid of 7 yrs old, he was only 2

OY

my dad died falling out of a guard tower in auschwitz.

There's something not right about that story, though I can't quite put my finger on it.

My grandparents fled from Germany.
They were afraid of being tried.

It's probably your evil aryan genes telling to kill more innocent Jews, goy

Oy vey my mom was gassed when she was pregnant and I was still in her womb oy vey. Then the natzee's came in lurked me out of her womb with gold and shekels. Then they started to beat me to death but used nazi magic to bring me back to life and kill me again. i still remember it clearly when my mom became a lampshade oy vey.

Don't you know how to embed, newfag?
David Irving is top notch, btw, good job.

He proved the holocaust

bump

Good historian.

Just finished reading the Virus House. Solid book, indepth analysis of the limitations and mistakes of the German nuclear program. However, he doesn't really understand the physics I think.

Irving's research method is above any other historian who has written on the subject WW2. He deserves great respect.

This talk isn't about scientific history, it is 60 minutes about his fight against the kikes.

I know, I have watched it a couple of times over the years.

Thanks for posting this user. Reminder, David Irving has Wealthy friends who allow him to stay at their country houses, but no real money to his own name. When he dies, there's going to be a mad scramble between the ADL, SPLC, and r other coteries of kikes as they fight to get (and argue over how to dive up) the royalties to al his books.

IN SHORT- BUY THE PAPER COPY ASAP OF HIS BOOOKS ASAP, BECAUSE AS SOON AS HE DIES THERE WILL BE A MAD DASH OF HIGH KIKERY TO SEE WHO CAN GET ALL HIS PUBLISHING EITHER SHUT DOWN (MOST LIKELY OPTION) OR KEPT OPEN SO THE JEWS CAN SELL YOU HIS BOOKS AT 3X THE PRICE AND TAKE DOWN YOUR NAME, ADDY, SS#, AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN GET.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ESSENTIAL ONES ON YOUR BOOKSHELVES ALREADY, IN THE BEXT FEW MONTHS (IF YOU HAVE THE SHEKELS) GET THEM ==ASAP==. "HITLER'S WAR" IS ALREADY AT $170 ON E-BAY/AMAZON, AND DON'T EXPECT THE JEWS TO PRINT IN AGAIN, ON THE PRESSES OR E-BOOK.

ACTUALLY ASSHOLE, YOU REVEAL YOURSELF TO BE THE NEWFAG ASSHOLE, CUCKCHAN RAPEFUGEE. APPARENTLY UNAWARE (SINCE YOU'VE NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE) BUT THE JEWS REMOVES ANYTHING THAT IS EMBEDDED HERE WITHIN 24-48 HOURS. SO NICE WORK ASSHOLE. YOU WILL NOT ONLY HAVE GOTTEN THE VIDEO REMOVED FROM THIS board, but from Jewtube too you brainless scumbag. Way to go fatass.

lol i found Hitler's War, both volumes at my local half priced books for like 4 dollars each, lel

that's a fucking good find man. In 10 years, if you are short shekels, that you probably get you ~$600

Where does this banner gif come from? That's twisted.

govtslaves.info/500-gay-pride-youth-burned-alive-in-taiwan-as-biblical-scale-firestorm-spontaneously-ignites/

naturalnews.com/050232_gay_pride_Taiwan_burned_alive.html

It's good but you don't have to overreach like that

Bump, would dump some holohoax material but don't have time

This is what happens when you anger God/the Gods

if you remove the muslims, they win

I miss that David Irving. The David Irving of today is a broken man, who has since then changed his tune. This is why people like David Irving need a brotherhood, an Ahnenerbe to rely on, to give them a feeling that humanity still exists and fights to exist.

why do you care if people think you aren't from here, halfchanner?

IDF threatened to go after his family thats when he kinda backed off

Horry crap! If you watch in this video, as the fire starts to dissapate one of the stage guys douses it back up by spraying more of the combustible color crap on the crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=gYtljIbh0xk

Schade. So freiā€¦