Duck in gamestop

Duck in gamestop

XDDD NEW MEME DUCK

DUCKING GAMESTOP

Fake and gay.

a special item for preordering vidya? what do i need to buy for a pony?

Man, what an awful time to be alive. I pity that duck.

step on it
does anyone have that webm

U WANT NEW QUACK GAME WE GOT

It's in gamestop, so it's okay to be on this board you see.
Dear god we are going to find more loopholes just to do our shitposting.

I wish you edge gore fags died out from when you fucking spammed Holla Forums with that shit

Pick it up, or stick your dick in it.

How long has it been?

Years

Alan Wake was good.

r u triggered, user

Kill yourself vermin

Vote for Vermin Supreme and you can get a free one.

He was just looking for Battletoads.

Joey, didn't I tell you not to let the duck go to Gamestop?

I made the same joke ages ago on 4chan

You have to be a newfag to be somewhat affected by gore at this point.

we live in a crude world

No I'm getting old and the only thing that I find anything nice in is cute animals.

What a sweetheart.

Ducks will follow you everywhere.

I had a duck that followed me around the house while I did the chores. I accidentally landed on him when I jumped off the back of a pickup truck.

Do you like this?

I dunno about him, but I do.

Birds aren't the only animals who do cute things, you know.

Old story.

Anyway, OP, listen to me for a bit. It's related to the thread.

I went to the local university's gaming club. Game club.

The place was packed, so I couldn't sit down anywhere.

Then, I took a careful look at the banner hanging down and saw that it had "Portal 2 launch event" written on it.

Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.

Hey idiots, you aren't regulars of the Game Club, but you came because of Portal 2. That's real foolish of you.

It's Portal 2. P-O-R-T-A-L T-W-O for crying out loud.

There are even girls with their boyfriends there. Stacys and Chads at the game club? Now that's just lovely.

"Alright! Now we are thinking with portals haha! Where's the meme cube?", the blond girl said. I can't stand watching them anymore.

You fools, I'll give you a copy of Portal 2 if you vacate your seats and don't come back.

The Game Club should be a bloody place.

That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of a game can start a fight at any time.

Stab someone or be stabbed, that's what's great about this place.

Women and normalfags should screw off and stay home.

Finally, when I was about to sit down, the dude next to me starts hyping about Skyrim. I got angry again.

Idiot, everybody know that Skyrim is going to flop!

He said it with a smug expression on his face.

I want to ask him, "Fool, do you REALLY think that Bethesta is going to deliver?"

I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.

You, did you just want to say just "Skyrim"?

Since I'm a regular of the game club, I'm in a position to tell you about the latest craze among regulars is the Deus Ex sequel. This is it. Deus Ex.

This is the regular's way. Deus Ex and Catherine.

Or at least the new Duke Nukem. We have been expecting it for decades.

However, it comes with a price.

The next time you hype about unpopular games that are coming, there is a chance that the members will mark you up for it.

It's a double-edged blade.

This is not recommended for amateurs.

Why do you do a double line break for every single sentence? Who the fuck even does something like that? Is English a second language to you that you don't understand how a paragraph works?

Also your pasta or whatever that is, is fucking garbage.

I think it's Reddit style

It is.

BAVI

Ducks are stupid. Dogs are the only good kind of pet.

yeah, dogs are great, I have one too.
They're so great they're Florida's official animal

Horses>>>>>>>>>crap>>>>>>>dogs
Dogs are the negroes of animals, loud, violent and loyal to their masters.

You can go now.

Stupid as shit, they literally get hit and the wankers still wag their dumb tails.

My dog is smarter than you are.

enjoy your morning cuddles
also by your logic reptiles and arachnids are the best coz they never make any noise and chill all the time

Wagging their tails isn't necessarily a sign of happiness, you stupid fuck. Look up dog behaviour some time. Who's stupid as shit now, retard?

You sure like crap no wonder you like horses so much.

What the fuck type of retard are you?

I like chickens to ducks

Really? Come over and hit my dog then, let's see what happens :^)

Who would have guessed?

God i wished the Holla Forums& /SRS/ bait wasn't regurgitated by newfags.

Woah woah woah.
Who the fuck hates dogs? And as a Nazi admire myself, I have two. But you gotta guess!

Holy shit.

Did he died?

Jesus, i never said that i hit dogs but i have seen such behavior from my asshole spic neiighbour. And i'm not a stormfaggot naziboo. That was uncalled for.

it was shit

>>>/reddit/

Holy shit, you really are from another site that I don't want to name.

Yes, halfchan.

you ass gobbling fuck

Is this a copypasta?

Hitler actually quite liked animals.

Now onto the "edgelord".
What he said isn't incorrect dogs for the most part ARE very stupid it's only a few breeds that actually have much intelligence to them and those are usually working dog breeds.
Though even in working breeds that is getting breed out of them in some places usually so you can have a dog that looks like a working breed without needing to take care of a working breed.

Most people on here can't actually read/have problems with reading comprehension if you don't spell things out to the nth most detail (and even then most can't fucking read) they will see something that they THINK it is and go to that.

It creates the illusion

that your post

has more content

than it really does

for maximum visibility

and upvote potential

Please stop.

Then why are you here and not back there, hanging out with your fellow cucks and redditors?

Because i want to.

(checked)

God bless him.

Cry more faggots.

No it's my poetry

I snagged it from a thread a few weeks ago because it always makes people say I'm from reddit

Love that webm, the best part was how the camera man refused to look away at all.

See that duck you can quack it

See that Todd? He can kill himself.

This better be fucking pasta also

Losers if you will. Gameclub experiences?

Here you go.

I've never seen a dog so nonplussed and uncaring about anything. How much methadone do you have to give to a dog to make them like that?

When a dog trusts you it acts like that.

This fucking place, I swear to jesus.

Both are respectively elder god tier for their purposes
There will never be a pet as loyal as the dog, but no pet as unique as the cat
On a somewhat related note, what happened to idort threads?

My dogs trust me, but when it's time to give them a bath they get super excited and happy, they don't just sit there like that. My dogs get excited about lots of shit, I've never seen them be so muted and emotionless.

Would play.

nice meme

Tsk.

Best girl.

Dark theme or custom theme with dark colors is the only way to go. But you don't need to screencap putting the logo at the bottom. We're not faggots, we know where it's from. The only thing this does is let faggots who repost this shit on reddit know that this site exists.

Please consider suicide.

That's not John Titor.

Gotta look at the positives user.

Might as well post this.

Actually the logo at the bottom was automatic because I used the grab button at the bottom of the page.

I was looking for that, thanks.

Not this shit again. It's been agreed that Mayuri > Kurisu = John Titor > Faris > John Titor's Mom > > > > > > > dogshit > > > > > Moeka
Trapfags need not apply, LUKA IS NOT A GIRL

I want to be exasperated that this faggotry is still prevalent, but I guess every new year brings fresh kids to the internet.

There is no purpose to desensitizing yourself to gore/cruelty. It's a kind of mild self-harm at best. You're as edgy and intimidating as schoolchildren playing bloody knuckles to look tough.

Once you come of age and experience some kind of hardship in life, you'll learn to appreciate the innocent affection of a domesticated animal.

Lurk more.

You tried 1/10

You must have missed the irony in my post. Actually watch the webm.

I don't agree with that except for the trapfags. They need to fuck off.

I actually like all the girls too much to put them in a list. Mayuri wins my heart by a crawl. Except Luka. Traps are always gay, user.

This. Traps are really fucking gay.
Thread derailed in 3… 2… 1…

but user female ducks have a cloaca labyrinth
you'd have to be a casual to not enter their magical realm

oop

fug, I've even seen it before

Please stahp.

It's all good.

I want to fuck that drawing

FUCK YOU
Ducks are fucking majestic and amazing creatures.
Their dicks shed once a year and can measure up to longer then a foot.
They have are less then 5 pounds and would fuck your bitch raw.
On top of that they mate with their women for life, Holla Forums talks about family values but look no further then the fucking Duck.
They will usually prefer to die alone in case their mate dies.
Their dicks are barbed because it scraps out other ducks semen.

I swear to god I better not hear a single faggot talk shit about the worlds most majestic creature.
I hunt god near everything but I make exception to the Duck.

Old story.
Anyway, OP, listen to me for a bit. It's related to the thread. I went to the local university's gaming club. Game club. The place was packed, so I couldn't sit down anywhere, then I took a careful look at the banner hanging down and saw that it had "Portal 2 launch event" written on it. Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
Hey idiots, you aren't regulars of the Game Club, but you came because of Portal 2. That's real foolish of you. It's Portal 2. P-O-R-T-A-L T-W-O for crying out loud. There are even girls with their boyfriends there. Stacys and Chads at the game club? Now that's just lovely. "Alright! Now we are thinking with portals haha! Where's the meme cube?", the blond girl said. I can't stand watching them anymore.
You fools, I'll give you a copy of Portal 2 if you vacate your seats and don't come back. The Game Club should be a bloody place. That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of a game can start a fight at any time. Stab someone or be stabbed, that's what's great about this place. Women and normalfags should screw off and stay home.
Finally, when I was about to sit down, the dude next to me starts hyping about Skyrim. I got angry again. Idiot, everybody know that Skyrim is going to flop! He said it with a smug expression on his face. I want to ask him, "Fool, do you REALLY think that Bethesta is going to deliver?" I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Since I'm a regular of the game club, I'm in a position to tell you about the latest craze among regulars is the Deus Ex sequel. This is it. Deus Ex. This is the regular's way. Deus Ex and Catherine. Or at least the new Duke Nukem. We have been expecting it for decades. However, it comes with a price. The next time you hype about unpopular games that are coming, there is a chance that the members will mark you up for it. It's a double-edged blade.

This is not recommended for amateurs.

I have no idea if I made it correctly, never was a good writer, at least I regained bit of hope in myself from reading this.

saved

wtf ducks aren't yellow

this is some bullshit

fake