How do i get gud Holla Forums ?

How do i get gud Holla Forums ?

You better hope those reincarnation mechanics aren't just rumors.

slit your wrist to level up

it's like RO but you're not allowed to grind any of the mobs, and PvP is heavily punished. It's pretty bullshit

Why is the character design so shit? All players feel like NPCs.

They are bullshit. Because this is just the tutorial level.

Grinding sucks. Too hard to be high tier. Crafting barely worth it. Full of retards.

The trick is to pick a european country as your starting location, doing the ~22 year training course, and then jumping to the north america level to make assloads of money

I heard it mostly depends on the faith of the family you spawned in, so you can get pretty shafted

PvP is heavily restricted in most servers, but I hear the African servers are pretty free-for-all. Not worth playing with niggers though.

Kill yourself.
No, seriously. Your run depends A LOT on your starting server. You can still be happy in third world countries but if you want a capitalist victory then you'll want a 1st world country starting point.

Good luck getting the race & sex & orientation you want! :DDD

Symbol magic and baby holocausts

I hate it when people start spawn killing for no reason.

Gotta learn how to start no-clipping and abusing out of bounds.

I once knew a kid that was able to get to school in under 2 minutes by abusing it.

dedicate your whole life to it
and sometimes even with this you will suck

The lore's not even any good anymore, seriously fuck this game

The Kali Yuga rounds are always gay unless you get lucky, just wait until the next round starts while training things that carry over into NG+.

So I hear the America Zone is getting a new Admin soon. Supposedly he's releasing the "Border wall" update to prevent lower-level Mexican players from entering the America Zone

Hopefully he'll fix the glitch where Muslim enemies spawn outside the designated war zones

Its bad enough that some autistic as fuck players discovered a glitch that allows them to break the game by changing their sex designation at will for benefits.

Also did they nerf the Jew race yet? They have way too high a sneak and merchant skills

And for that matter, when the fuck are they finally going to boost the nigger races IQ stat? They're ruining the fucking game man

It hasn't been good for a long time. Remember when admin shut the server down for forty days? This place was a 24/7 party before then.

drink this for your "I am"

Nah he's a new hotpocket, the admin isn't changing for awhile, at least while spawn killing is allowed. People are farming this serb and it's getting worse by the day.

Bahahahaa ! You are all noobs.

Capitalism update ruined this game tbh
I am hyped for the communal update soo much

it literally the most expensive game to date
true, but it's a grindfest just trying to get out of your spawn
LOL
meh, true
false advertising
pvp is only enabled in africa and it sucks, always free-for-all pubs, no teamplay, even shittier AI for bots
doesn't pair very well with the glasses rng lottery for your first character

Should've just picked some handicaps at the character creation for dat autism bux every month.

The trick to getting through the job classes is to chose the Jew for their racial boosts

Fucking cheater. Why you continuously bully all other players?

Obamacare required if you are alive.
Fee.
The average person gets emotionally slammed by the most trifling nonsense. Just an example, I carpool with a bluepill. Every time there’s even an inkling of traffic, he has to make a whiny comment about it. Actually, any time I have to press the break pedal he whines. He’s constantly stressed about trivial things and processes events through a victim/high horse mindset. The worst part is if I ever try to talk to him about anything that I think is deep or significant, he just sits there silently. Doesn’t even respond. It’s beyond him not having any opinion–it’s like he’s just passively blocking out the thought completely. Oh, but he’s quick to give his thoughts on the latest mainstream issues. He also loves the radio and is constantly humming some Jew tune if I don’t drone him out by rolling down all the windows.

I’m noticing the same. I get blank stares. It’s getting increasingly difficult to find people who actually want to talk about meaningful things. Ever read Fahrenheit 451? That’s our society. We’re not burning books yet, but we don’t need to because barely anyone is reading them, anyway, and no one listens to the people who do. Few people pay attention to the news in anything other than a casual way. People are content to sit in front of the TV and watch reality shows or mess around on Facebook for hours and they don’t aspire to anything greater because there is no reason to. They block out anything that breaks their little walled garden and forces them to feel things outside of their comfort zone. They have their job and they live comfortably, so why bother?
And they all seem to think that this prosperity will never come to an end. Every other civilization has fallen, but the West is different, right? In their minds, the decline of the west is not only unlikely, it is impossible.

I have been noticing this exact same thing. When I get no response, and I mean absolutely no kind of response after I just said something, not even some kind of head movement for acknowledgement, I start repeating what I just asked over and over again, and I get nothing. It’s like I turn invisible. It’s terrifying. Then they’ll all of a sudden just start talking about something completely unrelated. I’ve been getting so mad about it that I just get up and leave while they are talking about how they’re going to sell their trailer. It really freaked me out the first couple of times. I thought I wasn’t actually talking or something and that I was going full blown insane. I don’t get it. I think it’s just their brains shutting down because they cant process the information about what is going on. They’re so unprepared for it their mind just completely blocks it out.

It feels like there’s this insane lack of comprehension. Like everyone is just sitting around in a room while a shady guy with a silly little hat and a bayonet slowly and methodically makes his way around the room, puncturing the heart of each person in turn, and yet no one makes a sound. Their vacant eyes track him but don’t come to any realization about the danger right in front of their faces. Those that might think something is amiss look to the other people for confirmation, read their lack of reaction, and decide it’s probably just a problem with their own comprehension.

I work in the service industry, which means I interact with the public on a regular basis. Over the year and some odd months I’ve had at this job, I’ve begun noticing similar thing. If someone walks in, and I say, “Hello/Good Afternoon/Evening/How are you?” too many people will look at me with glazed eyes and then walk away without a word, not even an inclination of the head. Nothing. I used to be annoyed by that, but now it’s just strange.
I’ve noticed, too, that people don’t read signs. At all. You can have three signs of the same thing lined up in a row and people will walk past all three and ask you a question that the signs answer. These people aren’t aware of their surroundings. It’s eerie.
I’ve noticed too with some of my friends even that if you bring up complex subjects or something not kosher, they’ll really put effort into brushing me off, ignoring me, or just trying to change the subject to something safer. “Hey, did you see this meme? Hey, did you ever watch that movie? What are you up to? Don’t worry about that kind of stuff, user.”
It’s strange. I don’t like it.

This is the part that worries me, because I have people in my life like this. I could understand if somebody who disagrees with me just doesn’t want to argue about something–because that can be a mental exercise and people aren't always up for that at the drop of a hat. But it’s not just a matter of not wanting to argue (I’m not argumentative and will drop a topic once people have made it clear they’re not in the mood for a debate). It’s a complete shutdown of all mental functions–like certain words or phrases have been ingrained in their minds as command codes to turn them off. A normal conversation goes on for a while, I’ll state an opinion not 100% in compliance with modern SJW politics (and no, I’m not even talking full redpill, just minor disagreements without apology), and the other person just stops responding. They don’t show disgust or surprise, they don’t disagree, they don’t comment; they just completely shut down. It’s become more common in my life and it’s terrifying.

No, there are two sexes and five races. Professions number a few more.
Fee.
“BUT WHERE’S THE STORY?”

Roast in hell, bolshevik.

Am I being trolled right now?

Some players have hard time getting in-game currency because they suck.

Do a 180 and go back inside

jesus leftypol is cringy as hell.Communism can ONLY be realistic if life was a video game it seems

space era expansion when? crude oil a shit as energy source
monstergirls and monsterboys DLC when?

Have you been to the playtest server? They plan on making the current currency worthless. Lol @ all those people who spent their game chasing paper.

Communism works if you have infinite resources that can be infinitely distrubuted, like in Star Trek. It's a utopian pipedream that attracts mass-killing dictators and teenagers.

NEVER EVER
or at least not by the time your subscription expires.

bolshevik mage is high tier class tbh and Hell is a creepypasta

Last time they tried to release the communal update it ruined the zones it was implemented in and the fun for most people playing in those zones, so I wouldn't expect them to try add this any time soon

I wonder when they're gonna add more zones though. I've heard talks about newspawns soon being able to spawn on the moon or mars, but this was a while ago

The old America Zone Admins said they were working on adding the Moon Zone but it never left beta, supposedly their current generations of servers aren't ready to handle it. Instead they give us the fucking International Space Station update but only high-level players who grinded through the Astronaut career track can even go up there

You don't have a chance against god tier super aryan class.

Western zone fucked yo. This Trump character better remove cuck status.

Admin dropped the ball on this one

at least he is the lesser evil.

tiers are for queers

I thought the ISS zone was mostly for beta testing new items that will maybe be introduced to the earth zones in some form. I don't know if I'd even want to go there

I really wonder how the western european government character players managed to grind all the way up to that position because they don't seem all that skilled to me

The most childish thing about them is that they immediately disconnect from the game after or even during their RDM rampage

When the fuck are the admins going to restart the King Arthur storyline? It's been fucking years since he went to rest on Avalon!

Bitch please the only build i can think of is some kind of gimmicky toxin build

i wish i made a mudskin character so i could get a qt aryan waifu.

The core game engine has changed too much since then, the devs would have to completely rewrite the quest scripts to make it compatible with the current engine revision. And something tells me they aren't willing to do that

you are the worst kind of players, I can't wait until you ragequit after they nerf that racial stat

Because
Just you wait noob, once I unlock the path to level 200 and above your grandspawn will not be able to outlevel me.

Still coming for you.

That's the only reason I'm even playing now. I heard the original King Arthur event was amazing. Fuck. What am I supposed to do now? Nothing else in this god damn game catches my interest.

silly, user, im not a mudskin.

normalfags think he is hitler and hillary the only way out.

The only way I can see anyone going back would be if they finally release the Time Machine to allow players to select earlier engine revisions

You wouldn't believe this stat sheet. One day I might even take on a lich:

Last I heard they made King Arthur a female.

Fools !
Can you even defeat one of my personal bodyguard characters ? He has been loyal yo me since I replaced his lifetime debt status(ending in forced organ donor effect) with lifetime bodyguard status.
He has:

You noobs couldn't grind strength 70 without steroid status, let alone come close to the gear I hand out to guys like him.

Gas yourself, faggot.

The biological warfare update is going to end everyone. Enjoy living in a tunnel for eternity just because you're so afraid of dying.

It is you who is the degenerate.

I've noticed the same thing. It's honestly pretty terrifying. I wish I could get through to someone, pathetically the only people who can hold an actual interesting conversation with me are the pot smoking teenagers at my second job.

no, user, you are the degenerate

Who do you think wrote the patch notes on that one ? Me and my admin friends.
Why do you think we tested ebola/zika updates on africa zone and bird flu/swine flu updates in eu and asia zones ?

Suck it noob. I'll be watching the twitch streams from a safe bunker when bio war update pops up. Hope you like resetting from 0.

Guess suicide is the only option.

They should really patch in being able to kill niggers, faggots, spics, and jews legally.

I don't want to keep using a trainer.

Race War expansion when?

Sloth is a sin, user

If you think you're going to live forever in some bunker then you're mistaken. That shit always goes wrong, niggers already forgot about Atlantis and the butthurt created by the people who survived that shitstorm.

is like you hate fun.

Watch the patch notes next update, grinder boy.

here's what you do

I fucking hate F2P games, literally filled with retarded donors who can't even be assed to optimize their performance

Nah you don't get it m8, if someone is willing to do what Soros and others are doing, it's literally impossible for them to trust anyone and the most schizophrenic person wins. Betrayal all the way down, enjoy your tomb :^)