This here is MONA PIZZAAAAAAAAAA~

This here is MONA PIZZAAAAAAAAAA~
Makers of the world's best PIZZAAAAAAAAA~
Fresh sauce and cheese GALO-OOOOOREEEE~
Brought straight to your front DO-OOOOOR~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QY_NOqIbe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll never become a tranny, slowly lose your cognitive functions and never be able to properly again.

what

Guy who drew that picture became a tranny and his art quality dropped to mspaint quality.

Mona a shit.

Kat and Ana are best. Fact.

WHO'S THE GIRL NEXT DOOR,
LIVING IN THE HAUNTED MANSION?

I want to FUCK Mona.

Checked.

Do it

Quints confirmed that Mona is a semen demon

These digits summoned me here

kek

You better believe that's the best, son.

I recall a scrolling dialogue feed in the first WarioWare game that pretty much has Mona begging for the player's cock after completing a bulk of the game or something. Being in middle school, you don't forget stuff like that.

slow day in Holla Forums?

That's a shame.

Does anyone remember what this was?

this is one of those songs that stay in your head hours after hearing it

this one too

I like ham, jalapenos and pineapple on my pizza.

Isn't it "best eatsa"?

Bacon and sausage are good too. Pepperoni's pretty mediocre though.

It's like shittier sausage with more cancer. Pepperoni only exists for picky manchildren who can never agree on toppings.

Hawaiian pizza has to fit the mood for me. When it does though, I can't really rip on it. It's still one of those "Only a good idea while drunk or high" pizzas.
For me, Jalapenos and philly steak, but I'm still messing around with different things to find what I like most.

Regular sausage isn't spicy enough, and Italian sausage just plain sucks. If you don't like your pizza even a little spicy you're a weak faggot who probably gets off to small penis humiliation.

The hell kind of sausage do you put on your pizza then, chorizos?

anchovies master race reporting in.

Fuck off back to the sea. We eat pepperoni and extra cheese up here. Maybe some jalapeƱos is it's one of those days, but anchovies is going too far.

So what do you faggots think of shoarma pizza, shits surprisingly good. I expected it to be shit

Chicken pizza, with or without buffalo wing sauce, is great.

WHY

Why not? There's nothing quite like seeing the cheese stretch when you grab a bite, then the richness that comes in your mouth as you slurp some fucking cheese down your throat. Too good.

WE REPRESENT PIZZA DINOSAUR
WE GOT THE MOST STORES IN THE WORLD
OUR CRUST IS TOUGH AND OUR SAUCE IS THIN
BUT WE'RE EVERYWHERE SO YOU GOTTA GIVE IN

MONA PIZZA GOT NOTHING ON US
CAUSE WE'VE GOT SIX THOUSAND STORES PLUS
PIZZA DINOSAUR~
PIZZA DINOSAUR~

get on my level

Nice pic, faggot

Damn i forgot all about this artist.

Dribble and Spitz as characters were largely uninteresting to me (and apparently everyone else with how they've faded into obscurity) but I loved playing their set of games for this song and the sprites of the Spitz charms dangling in the car.

A-SHU-REE!

Every time.
Then why do they always turn into husks of their former selves and sudoku a few years later?

Warioware games get boring in no time and I hear Game and Wario was even worse. I know these characters at least are popular, I hope there's a future for them even if it's just in that animation thing Nintendo is planning on doing on the side. They should have put a few in Mario Kart 8 but theses are the guys that removed Diddy Kong and added Baby Rosalina. -and they haven't even been back all that long but I think everyone's tired of the fucking koopa kids (Superstar Saga's amazing final area destroyed any chance of any future return being too cool).

What? They're planning on making a Warioware animation?

youtube.com/watch?v=-QY_NOqIbe4

I think I can say the English version is objectively better. In all fairness the English version sounds a little bad too because of the audio quality but with theirs it seems like it would still sound kinda crappy. Their version in Super Smash Bros is way better than the English one though, that one's just annoying.

No, sorry, what I meant was Nintendo is planning on devoting more to making animated stuff for their different series' like they have with Kid Icarus and Pikmin and such. Up until now Warioware has always had lazy animation and visuals though so even if we were to see them do that series is would be more of the same I think.

White sauce master race reporting in.

Quints confirm Mona for best Nintendo waifu.

threadly reminder

I'd rather have a few ingredients that are well balanced so I can appreciate their individual taste with every bite, rather than a shitload of everything. Might as well dump them into a bowl and mix it all up and spoon that shit up, tastes the same.

Fuck mona, i want to sodomize ashley.

But user, i dont give a shit.

He makes a lot of good points, but wrt 3 (people follow up a slice of exotic pizza with a slice of cheese), people also do that because they don't want to be gluttons and eat all of the special pizza.

I'm reminded of this.

pizza sausage is worst sausage and only exists for hipsters who prefer to eat greasy wood pulp instead of something with flavor

I WANT TO FUCK MONA TOO

Can you show us an example?

Wow that's amazing.

I wanna fuck her and her pizza

ok

my fucking nig-

get fucked

me too

Left - 2006
Right - 2016

Amazing what willing a mental illness onto yourself can do.

wow, everything in this world turns out horribly. i want to be dead.
but until then, have some nice calming age of mythology music to ease your soul after witnessing this emotional rollercoaster

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle

It doesn't even look like the same artist

We are few, but we are strong. Don't let yourself get put down by the faggot babies who only eat land meats

Which Mona best Mona?

If you choose anything other than Pizza Delivery Mona, then you're wrong

are those leeches?

first mona definitely

More Monas

Why has nintendon't completely given up on Wario games?

How many actually legit unlocked this souvenir in Touched?

why have they stopped making video games in general? someone there has gone completely insane

How the fuck did his art actually go from decent to god awful, typical deviantart shit? That's just depressing.

meth

Chicken, those little bacon balls, plenty of mushrooms and extra mozzarella. Dip it in some nice ranch, or creamy dill sauce. it's all Pizza Pizza is good for

Where my white pizza niggas at?

My nigger.

Let's see who overwrote your image.

Gee, I wonder

Both actually look like shit, user

Sir, leave the Little Caesar's talk somewhere else, please.

Papa John's got me good. Best chain, best pizza, but they don't have Pizza Pizza's dip variety.

It's baffling how they continual mismanage and mis-allocate resources onto projects nobody is interested in.
Ignoring drone/fanboy bullshit, it would make the most sense to just make more new games in their established franchises, no?

Not like Star Fox Zero, color splash, etc, I'm talking sequels that don't change everything from the ground up and become basically an entirely different game.
Or even new IPs, I mean shit, the reception to Nintendo Land when it was new was pretty much just people thinking it was neat, and Splatoon has become a huge hit.

Just, fucking anything man. I remember hearing that there's some sleep schedule app they're working on and even if I'm wrong on that, would it really surprise anyone that they're out of touch enough to think a sleep aid app was a better investment than pokemon go?

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FOOD HERE

If you've had as much Pizza Pizza as I have, then Papa Johns is a massive improvement. No flavour in anything but the dip. Seriously, the fact they can actually deliver with the pizza still hot is an improvement over what i'm used to.

Exactly.

I mean, i'm open to new places. If you can reccomend me a good place in the east side of Toronto, i'll check it out.

Just make your own pizza, nigger, it's what /ck/ is for.

>>>/ck/10037

This is also good.

Reminds me of pic related only with a worse outcome.

You're honestly better off getting an unbaked pizza from the grocery store generally. If you can't be fucked/afford to make sauce or get decent mozzarella.

You've got to feel bad for cat painter, but man that's some incredible shit.

I just throw some pizza sauce and shit on a pita and toss it in the oven.

I'm curious about this. Anyone know what the exact line was?

The original anchovies pizza from Italy doesn't come with cheese, however. Just tomato, anchovies and origano.

ashley is better, fuck pizza

Noice, by the way do you know what mona means in northern italian dialect? pussy

How dare you poison pizza with pineapple

Pineapples are fine with ham but that combo is retarded as all fuck.
Favorite combo is

And the worst part is Go isn't even particularly good, it just fills a niche that SOMEHOW nobody had bothered to up until now.

This too, holy fuck. Listen to your fans Nintendo, they're telling you what you're doing wrong so you can succeed.

Me too

But she's not real

That artwork is atrocious.

Best Mona is Gelato Mona

These are god tier pizza toppings. Anyone who says otherwise better have a good argument.

Only a fucking fruit would put fruit on a pizza.

Pepperoni - oily and salty as fuck, bad topping
Bacon - good taste, but its texture leads to difficult biting it off mid-length, often leading to pulling a strip off of the pizza completely by accident
Sausage - best when baked into the crust, rather than on top

The best meat topping for pizza is ham

How do people even stomach that terrible shit? The one time I actually ate one, I almost hurled

I just want everyone to know that I like pineapples and ham on my pizza, but that is ok since everyone has their own favorite toppings and opinions.

I like bacon and pepperoni (not so much sausage) when I have a grease rag from one of the big pizza chains. I really love that savory orange grease, I like to suck it off of my fingers and lament when it drips onto something I can't lick off of.

But, when I have a thin crust gourmet pizza: I like to have basil pesto and artichoke on it.

Of course I don't. One time: I caught one of the peons patting my pizza with a paper towel so as to reduce the grease. Now, I specifically ask them not to do that.

DISGUSTING

Oh, it's not that bad. I mean, it's not like it's pineapple (gag me with a spoon)

Don't forget his funnies.

Oh shit, you never go full Dobson!
I don't know if I can totally blame the sex change shit, the whole expansion community has gone to shit. Too many think that everything is a style and style = skill and then charge 10 bucks for 5 paged dogshit comics, incomplete art packs, and subscription fees.
It's a dark day when you realize you want your fetish to burn.

I want to marry Ashley!

But you posted the second best song.

I swear, I tried to find this song for a long time a while ago. Shit is so comfy and it makes me feel something even though it's only like a 4 second loop. Am I the only one who really digs this song?

I want to care for Ashley like a loving father. Because I have no one in my life and I need to fill the gap and build a loving relationship.

I never thought I would read a sentence like that. Tell me about the other nuances of the expansion community that might be difficult to grasp for an outsider.

I want to fuck Ashley