Sweden Now Pays Young Women to "Socialize" With Refugees

Sweden Now Pays Young Women to "Socialize" With Refugees

s vt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/ungdomar-far-betalt-for-att-umgas?

trans late.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.svt.se%2Fnyheter%2Flokalt%2Fvast%2Fungdomar-far-betalt-for-att-umgas%3F&edit-text=&act=url

archive.is/BLbKO

*Be raped

50 SKR is like 5 EUR or $6.
I doubt that many will see that as enough motivation.

Why does it have to be young women only?

I think that migrants will accept bacha bazi boypussy.

as far as I can see it doesn't have to be females although i guess most volunteers will be cunts

they should demand higher wages, that's just not worth it

You'd think they would pay better for sex work.

:^)

I think there was a similar thread a month ago. Oh well.

Most involuntary sex workers get even less

Is that what the irish look like? Jesus

So they are now employees. Can't rape them if they are being paid.

Yeah I'm sure that multicult works.

I was always under the impression he's (((irish))) given his looks and lies

The article is one year old.
If you wish to make a collage of fucked up shit to have a laugh be my guest, but this is neither news or current events.

Oy Begorrah!

It's like every time we wonder if Sweden can get more cucked, they find a new low and step down to it.

Just wait until they give themselves into slavery.

SWEDEN, STOP

The government is paying little girls to fuck niggers. I really am getting sick of this shit. Fuck Sweden.

Only a matter of time until the UK and Goymany implement this law

cant tbh the bennies spending is stretched to the limit
almost half the population now pays taxes that goes to the other half as welfare

it's not a law you moron. it's a stupid project.
Germany tried something similar IIRC but cancelled it due to no Germans wanting to participate.

Because they are all males.

How Sweden manage to surprise me every time for more than 4-5 years is incredible, Every fucking time I say to myself, well can't be worse than the last article, and everytime it is.

We can agree on that Sweden as a country and nation is no moreā€¦ only some little groups of white people who still think they country and nation is exist and could be saved.

Is this definition of a cuck really complaining about getting paid for it or am i just heavily misunderstanding this sentence?

It's woman speak for

Sometimes I think these articles are satire made by us to mock Swedes.

Then I realise it's real and I want to kill them all.

This

I'm doing my bit then.
God I wish I had a job, I have seen jobs asking for 2 years cleaning experience, how do people find jobs?
May is fucking things up, if we are as stretched as you say I'm voting Corbyn next election, crash everything and rebuild. I mean it's either that or slow decline.

Because rapefugees prefer real pussy to boypussy i guess

I used to feel that way, but let's be honest here, no politicians represent the people. I can't judge the average swede for this. Remember Trump is fucking up in Syria, the media is all about Russia and academia is all blm bullshit. I don't think the average yank supports blm and wants a war in Syria and Russia.
I also won't meet a swede because fuck going to Sweden.

I used to be like that. It'll pass by. Now it's just funny to me.

It doesn't, nowhere in the arcticle does it say that. Nowhere in the article does it even mention the word "girl" or "woman". Also this shit is from a year ago.
It's just another op can't read edition.

JUST

seriously though when will the nightmare end?

Government institutionalized prostitution.

Muslim child prostitution is already enforced by the law in britain.

Just when I start to like white women again they go and do something like this.

I seriously hope you're not just some demoralizing kike, and just a lost newfag who is prematurely enlightened. My friend, our purposes are so much greater and important than mere romantic love. The sooner you realize that you live for something greater than pleasing some dumb girl, the happier and more confident you will be. And really you're here and don't know (((who))) is behind this? Besides, you shouldn't ever let a woman defeat you. They will try and try because to them, in their fucked up inferior brains - it's an act of love - it means they like you. It's your job as a man to never take any shit from a woman. Guide yourself, don't let a female do it for you. I've learned this after much heartbreak, loneliness, and bitterness.

K K
E E
KEKEK
E E
KEK K