CPU Thread

How hot is your CPU ?
Did you remember to clean the dust from your computer ?
What do you do to keep it cool ?

It's fucking 32°C where I live, fuck summer.

why did people though building a city in the middle of a desert was a good idea?

Thanks for the reminder but it's right where it should be.

Maybe it's because I unplugged my optical drive and thoroughly cleaned everything. I do know I need to reapply dat thermal paste.

100°C whenever I play games

Laptop masterrace

Which desert user.

Super Hot
undress

My desktop is hella cool but my room is a literal sauna.
I wonder where all these excess heat is coming from

I typically ruin my sleep pattern so I'm awake at night when it's cooler. Other than that I aim a large fan at it sometimes. I fucking hate summer.

My i5 is idling at 45 C and jumping to 90-94 C while gaymen.

Should I be worried?

Probably

what about purple LEDs user?

A google search tells me the maximun temperature is 105º c. You lied to me user.

But you're getting pretty close user.

this isn't how it works

change the fucking paste already

I'll just end up breaking something.

It'll be fine.

my i7-2600k has always idled at the 28-35 range or so

currently 31 atm

Mine is idling at fucking 80 C right now.

Sometimes it overheats and my computer crashes.

Pic fucking related

Fuck, I'm retarded, meant to type °F there. I'm not quite living in Death Valley or on the surface of the Sun, here.

kill me

It's 32°c outside user.
My region is in heat alert orange if that means something for other countries.

My CPU is getting to 67/68°c while playing, my recommended TCASE is 72°c so it's still ok but I'm worried because my last 2 CPUs fried during some summers.

My 5930K (only overclocked it to 4.2GHz) has a 280mm radiator on it & it's in the 30s which I guess is good for these 6-core CPUs which are physically larger & generate more heat.

32 idle 60 hardcore gay men.

HahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Around 70. Fairly stable though, but I don't play resource-intensive games.

Considering that outside is 40°c it's pretty stable
I actually haven't cleaned my pc in like 3 months so it's pretty high

I need to remember to clean out my computer, I haven't checked the fans in about 6 months.

I don't even have to keep the fans running when idle and I only need to have one fan on 50% speed when gayming

Why do you fags use Speccy instead of HWMonitor? Speccy has less info and even loads slower.

that can not be healthy

I must power through

Let me tell you a little something about bottlenecking and house fires

And I live in fucking arizona

My i7 gets up to 58 degrees C on demanding games. Kinda warm but I don't think its that bad for having a stock cooler.

Most have had it for so long to begin with and are too lazy to switch.

[spoiler]I have both, idort.

Can I get some tips on PC cleaning? I have dust filter on but some dust still accumulate inside the PC and in between the HDD. How do you clean it?

Read the FAQ, 4cuck

35-40 idle, 70-75 under load.
Pretty good tbh, before I cleaned the dust out and replaced the paste it was 55-65 idle, 90-95 under load.

Re-apply that thermal paste, bruh.

I am glad that the water cooler that is attached to the roof of my case with iron wire hasn't come crashing down yet.

Shieeeeet I've not cleaned my laptop in4 years, I dread opening it.

I don't care.
No.
Nothing.

Just finished putting in some new case fans and a new psu so its running alright.

Find a can of compressed air and blow that shit out

~75 C under load
stock cooler, 35+ C outside,R9 290x is like an oven

if you have a vacuum cleaner that can reverse use that.

if you've got an air compressor with a hose that you can use to spray a concentrated blast of air from a nozzle, use that. Just make sure you don't turn up the pressure to the point that a singular blast will use enough force to possibly break a component

Make sure you don't freeze the components either m88

i7-4790k @ 4.6 GHz

Silently idles a room temperature. Roars like an autumn storm , but never runs at more than 45°C above room temperature, under burn-in/torture loads. Is reasonable quiet, at 20°-25°C above, under high gaming loads.

50€ closed loop water cooler FTW!

Air cooler is much more superior, cheaper and quieter.

I mostly agree. I only went with this cooler because it was the cheapest way to get the CPU heat out of my case. I would use a cheap tower cooler, if the case had a different airflow design.

Perhaps a sign to go outside instead of playing video games as your only pass time.

my cpu is one thousand years old

Hate that radiant heat bullshit at night, suppose if I was camping but hell is that uncomfortable indoors.

I have seen this threads like 3 times

Same text and everything

Pasta or not?

Template thread. Or a failing attempt to get a CPU general going.

I made this thread for the first time so no pasta. I have only seen two or three threads like these, it's summer, so it's hot, what's so wrong about them ?

At least yours isn't 2.80GHz

user.
IT'S NOT THAT HARD
GET OVER YOUR ANXIETY, YOU PUSSY FUCK.

Current temps. Oddly enough my temperatures are higher at night then during the day, what's up with that?

check this shit out
I got not one, not two, but those wizards jammed SIX motherfucking cores in my rig.
You can't even process my processor, it already knows what you want before you want it. I am still unlocking the mysteries of the digitsphere, and am no longer interested in your protolithic games. My machine is a time machine to the future, my city has to dedicate a nuclear reactor and liquid nitrogen cooling to my house.

So far my pc idles at around 30 degrees celsius, but it goes anywhere from 40-60 degrees when I am playing a game. It depends on the game and graphical settings though, Should I be worried? I also have adjustable fans if I think it gets to hot though which is nice.

>ninety five degrees celcius
fuck wandos mang