ITT shit casuals have said to you:

ITT shit casuals have said to you:

Other urls found in this thread:

userstyles.org/styles/105534/Holla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normalfags gtfo

shit thread tbh fam and anyone else posting in it should feel bad

Kill your mom and fuck her dead pussy. Or are you some kind of faggot?

Did you at least tell her the story's crap in bioshook intimate?

go back to reddit

Know how I can tell when someone's trying to fit in?

i hope you quoted the wrong user…

ITT make up bullshit stories that have you come out feeling intellectually superior

I had somebody tell me Fallout 3 is a shit game. They missed the entire point of it, the immersion, that feel when listening to Three Dog while hopping along the wasteland. I wish normalfags would get out.

It's still shitposting even if you're being ironic. I really hope you are being ironic, because if you're not, please end your life.

==fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE===fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE=
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=fUCL OFF TUBMRLTALE==
=

I like it though. Looks like they got inspiration from that obscure post apocalyptic film Hardware, where Iggy Pop as Angry Dog is the radio MC.

honestly if you want a good post-apocalyptic game that doesn't treat you like a fucking idiot, play New Vegas

"Dead Rising 3 is better than Dead Rising 1 because its bigger and has more things in it"

New Vegas crashes like every 15 minutes. FO3 is better optimized.

Please go and stay go normal faqs.

you're late

No, seriously. I don't think Quake is the best FPS game ever made, but it's certainly among the top. Problem here was she's been playing vidya since the NES and she complains every now and then about vidya dumbing down, but she plays shit like Skyrim, Bioshock, and Valve games while always finding reasons to shit on better games.

I remember about 8 years ago, I was playing Super Metroid and she decided to start her own playthrough. She got stuck on the part where you get the morphing ball and had no idea what to do. When I pointed that you were supposed to use the morphing ball, she acted like it was the game's fault and that I was doing something wrong for knowing what to do so she called it "brain damaging"

Casuals are no joke, anons. They are real and they are sometimes severely retarded.

Is this Andrew Anglin?

Future Shock is the real shit.

Whether Quake is good or not isn't the problem, the problem is that you're a cancerous fucking shitposter who needs to be put down like a fucking dog.

Shitty bait user. Filtered for a faggot.

This is true. Ive played games with my normalfag extended family and I learnt that normalfags think that graphics=complex and that because games look flash they are hard to get into despite if they are really flashy. I regret getting my half brother into pc gaming because hes a complete retard who buys the dark souls is impossible meme and was interested in playing life is strange and other """""games"""" like it

Meant for

Dark souls is a casual game. It's impossible to get lost in dank souls.

Thats what normalfags think though, that was my point

But do keep in mind that there's nothing inherently wrong with Dark Souls. It took what Demon's Souls did well, refined it, and made it better. It's a fun experience and the level design was really interesting. It's just a shame that people gave it a bad reputation, but then any normalfag fanbase is going to do that. Just look at Undertale

>try to show him Warcraft III since he can't run DotA 2 like he could notice the difference between ASSFAGGOTS and RTS

Should i have stopped him Holla Forums?

Let him learn the hard way.

Think I'd rather see a friend become a junky.

If he wanted to be an esports faggot he's already a lost cause

No wonder she immediately lashed out at something you like. You were being a cunt.

Honestly how would you know how to use it unless you mashed buttons or did shit until it worked? Then again, that's how I discovered how to wall jump that way. Either way, It only took a few seconds to figure out how to use it.

And its your mom, OP.

Can we ban this underaged faggot? Did mommy not get you some spergy weeaboo jack-off aide of a "game" for your brithday or something?

How old are you OP? For real?
Doesn't matter, I bet your mom wishes she aborted your fucking retarded ass.

Hey guys, I backhacked OPs ISP with my skills from Computer Science III and found a picture of him.

How is Dark Souls in any way casual? It doesn't hold your hand after the tutorial. It's not exactly designed to be played in short bursts. It's not stupid easy like most AAA games today. You can't buy your way to victory. It's not narrative driven either. And half of its multiplayer revolves around someone trying their best to make sure you have a miserable experience.

I don't see how it's casual in the least bit. Or is casual just a buzzword and you're saying it's casual because it's popular?

user, its because its popular.
On Holla Forums you have the most contrarian hipster fucks.

come on lets continue the black blue pattern

It irks me with parents how they go all about how you are not supposed to play like that and such with games like GTA or Red Dead Redemption and how most games are way too VIOLENT!

Then they happily sit down and watch some shitty action movie with gory parts from the Electric-jew.

It's casual in a way that everyone knows it. Saying you beat Dark Souls is like saying you beat a game like Ninja Gayden or something; they won't believe you.

What the fuck does that even mean?
What sour retards do you talk to in your life that don't believe when you say you beat a video game?
Are you 6 years old?
Are you a constant liar?

(checked)

Fuck your pattern up.

Because there's no need to? It plays the same after tutorial. Maybe it requires you to read a few stuff from gamefags to find good items and best ways to kill bosses, but that's it. The level design is pretty linear and not confusing if you try to ignore the hidden areas, the healing item is unlimited, your carrying weight is unlimited, and the gameplay doesn't change much.

What game does this in sp campaign?

So?

Like TF2 huh?

It's stupid hard like CoD veteran mode, more like.

Severance, Ultima Underground, and such games are the real not-so-casual dungeon crawler action games. They have complex level design, limited items, and irreversible actions. You can loose even with quicksaves.

Tales games. You can buy your levels.

I chuckled. But that's any multiplayer game really. But I guess that's the point you are making.

Either way I'm not sure why you're comparing it to dungeon crawlers. I thought it was a Action Adventure and Action RPG.
I'm still getting into dungeon crawlers and am enjoying the genre so far with Dungeon Travelers 2. What would you recommend? It doesn't need anime aesthetics, but good music is appreciated.

The thought of actually being good at games can be alien to some.

What theme do you use and what do you use for coloured ids with the post number next to them?

Because many fags compare it to King's Field.

I don't know, Souls is less of an RPG than Borderlands. Way too much reliance on skills and nearly zero abstraction, even though items and levels affect your power too, but those things are minor and easy to manage.

I'm not a dungeon crawler fan, not an RPG fan either. So far I've played Ultima Underground II, Battlespire, Arx Fatalis if that counts, and King's Field series. KF is shit, don't even bother to play it. The rest are fine.

Sorry to disappoint but I must have hovered on the id when I screencapped colored ids are in the options though. Picked up userstyles.org/styles/105534/Holla Forums-black-dark-theme a while ago, but it screws with the catalog in a way that triggers my autism so I don't use it half the time.

sounds like you got fucking told. whyd you come here to share this? do you want a hug? maybe go ask your mom
oh except you were a nigger to her and she pwnd u

Video games are fun.

your mom's got some style

wew lad

check'em

You have a literal invincibility button.

90% of all big bosses fight the same .

The AI is easily exploited.

Batman please go.

What? Where are you getting from that he goes to cuckchan?

Stalker the film is amazing tho

Games do age, old games are absolute shit compared to anything new, even a generic shooter. It's rose tinted goggles and delusion you see.

That's some poor b8 m8.

Roadside Picnic, the book, is amazing too.

This thread is full of shotafags. Never put pussy on a pedestal no matter how closely related it is.

Small invincibility frames is very common in most fast paced action games. Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, and Devil May Cry 3 and 4 had these. They are in no way casual. You make it sound like the golden tanuki suit.

90% is a gross exaggeration and I swear you bundled everything under "Monster fights close range. Therefore it's all the same boss". Now Dark Souls 2 you would be somewhat accurate.

Exploitable AI doesn't make a game casual. Casual doesn't mean easy. Hell Angry Birds wouldn't be as popular if it was too easy. Casual isn't a label you throw on games you dislike. You actually have no idea what it even means to begin with.

kek enjoy being 5 years old

I could feel the awkwardness in the air.

Fucking casuals

aber die titten, junge

0/10

Is your mom retarded? I hope she is great in other aspects of life to make up for her absolute shit taste in vidya.

Your Quake post reminded me of this.
Not my shit, but it's hilarious.