Telltale Batman

If there is one type of property that might work in their "movie but not" style I would have said that it would be a comic book character.
So explain to me why I, a Batman fan, could not be less interested in this thing? I didn't even know it was out.
Oh, and I almost forgot,

If you hate it so much why are you talking about it?

I bet you think Mario have too much installments.

Super Mario Galaxy was not released in 5 episodes

I like to have a good moan about how shitty this company is

Seems like Telltale are cheap to hire now.

They are a shovelware producer now.

whats the problem? aren't the batman games full of one button gameplay anyway? in a practical sense the only things that have really changed are the graphics and making it episodic to squeeze more money out of you.

Honestly i'm interested, but i'll never buy it.

Don't make threads about games you don't actually like/games you won't play.

The main tactic of professional shilling is to generate conversation of the game, good or bad. And since it's well known that Holla Forums shits on almost everything it's almost always going to be bad publicity.

With these 2 things in mind, you can be accused of being shill. I don't/care if you are one, but this thread will degenerate into a dubs thread by its very nature.

Next time maybe make a thread on a game you are genuinely interested in.

Best of luck.

Fucking hell. I forgot Telltale even existed.

telltale is like lego
they keep making tons of extremely similar games based on whatever IP's popular at the time

Why? People forgot Arkham knight was a thing already?

People are retarded.

Film at 11.

I fucking hate cell shaded. And isn't tell tale a cucked company?

You know that bad publicity is still a publicity?
Stop shilling this shit.

Nice numbers super satan

Maybe if you're a small-time game that no one is talking about. But any game that would be prolific enough to get shilled is already being given an internet-wide circlejerk already, and simply not talking wouldn't change that fact. The only change that someone could contribute is to add a negative voice to break up the overwhelming positivity surrounding the game.

It's not like there's going to be a lack of discussion on a fucking Batman game, so why let positive voices dominate that discussion?

If you play like a faggot, sure. Most of the games that have copied it got it wrong for the most part.

Why the fuck didn't they hire Kevin Conroy? He might have made this shit game tolerable.

Or the very Least Bruce Greenwood. His work in Young Justice and Under the Red Hood was top notch

SWTOR, faggot

I'm just curious how phat Catwoman's ass is.

Bloody hell, I don't even know what to make of that. It's overly cartoony where the light hits it and overly realistic in the shadowy parts, and Catwoman's face looks like it went through a photoshop filter with contrast jacked the fuck up; those lines are even thicker than your sister's thighs. And their cel shaded art style just makes all those battle scuffs on the batsuit look like they were drawn on in sharpie.

Yes. It was a terrible launch if you'll recall.

people will buy it because its batman and cinematic experience