Games Where You Kill Commies and Jews

Since the previous thread is filled with narrative-pushing commies, what are games where I can kill them like the animals they truly are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Red Orchestra 2
Battlefield 1942
Day Of Defeat

leftyfags are so butthurt that they will derail this thread too, mark my words.

Only jews hate their enemies.

While we're on the subject: What are some games, other than Wolfenstein, where you get to kill Hitler himself?

Angelosexon are the real jews and the worst sub-animals to exist.

Go back to Holla Forums already.

I'm playing Hearts of Iron III with the Black Ice mod. Be careful though because eventually the game decides "Germany has gone far enough", and cheats by giving the USSR 2000% more industrial capacity & resources. I'm trying to find out how to edit the game to remove this cheating AI.

Free Cities, its a free to play slave management game. While I don't agree with racism, if you enable extreme content you can do all kinds of horrible shit to your slaves. Chemically lobotmizing, amputating limbs and surgically transforming them into women are some of the mild options.

Why would anyone go there willingly? Are you trying to get more people into your retarded communistic cult?

Ethnic Cleansing

Sure you could play it, but be warned it is a Big-Rigs tier pile of shit and a barely working game
though some of you probably will since it fill a right-winger's dreams of murdering jews and subhumans

KZ Manager
You play as a director of concentration camp and you get to remove jews, jypsies and turkroaches.

isnt Holla Forums created by Holla Forums?

Fallout 4™

I'll look it up

Holla Forums was created by commies who couldn't handle actual discussion and needed a circlejerk to retreat to. Like that guy yesterday who ruined a thread with race bait shit and kept quoting lawyers who had opinions he agreed with and ignored scientific data.

Fuck off gook.

Racism in regards of sex slaves makes no sense. If you hate niggers, you'd need to be really fucked up to prefer niggers as sex slaves. And dumping Aryan seed into kike wenches just serves the goals of the Elders.

WE HAVE MACHINES NOW!

If you kill the jews, they win.

-Custon Cuckdeua

That sounds fun but you can't enslave whole races and turn their suns into faggot cocksuckers.

Is there any good non-p2w tank games?

And Holla Forums has become a cesspool of circlejerks. >Only bait religion threads are allowed
If you ain't a skinhead tinfoiler, you're not welcome there. Mark my words; when Trump has to make a less favorable choice, he will be called a Christcuck.

Daily reminder that ww2 was a war for clay and nothing else.
WE WUZ ROMANS UND SCHEIßE!

I just want to go one day on the video games board without it being full of Holla Forums shit.

Please fuck off OP.

Sniper Elite V2 has a mission where you can kill Hitler. If you shoot him in the balls it actually shows only one testicle in the X-Ray.

I saw your post on the /gsg/ thread. You don't have the edit the mod, silly. The game gives you an option to remove those modifiers.

Mortyr 2093-1944

cuck

Every WW2 shooter ever. Nazis were practically commies and most definitely leftists.

What's the matter cuck. Not responding because you're scared?

There's a point where you reach a level of absurdity that people really should step back and question the validity of what they've learned.

Technically Watch_Dogs since you can just go around killing "degenerates" if you want, if I recall correctly.

While I don't recommend it becuase it's a shitty grindfest with incompetent devs, Warframe has the Corupus faction, who are basically space jews, and Saryn who specializes in toxins and gasses.

You honestly just look angry when you post like that.

Homefront 1 and 2

Although those are shit game.

World in Flames
Wargame: AirLand Battle

You seriously underestimate the ignorance, stupidity and Obrigkeitshörigkeit of most people.

You'd think there would be a mod or something at least. I guess they did nazi the appeal of playing the opposite sides. I mean it's reich there in front of them.

yup

>>>/politics/28063

It's also funny how the jewpig disconnects his router every time he posts. Guess he really thinks people don't notice him samefagging.

So what does everybody think about Wolfenstein 2009? I've heard mixed things. I can definitely get behind the whole occult aspect, but seeing how the lauded multiplayer is dead, is there any legitimate reason to play through it?

>>>Holla Forums

Leftism is just a title, its the action that counts.

I heard it was massive shit.

having pain in your bottom friend ? ;)

I'm surprised no one said this. Never used a non-lethal weapons against those guards. That Sorrow scene was hell though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union
Go back to your hugbox, commie, but before you do that, read this.

Now cry me a river shitskin

are you honestly this retarded
You should go somewhere else, degenerate. Preferably somewhere they tolerate you: www.reddit.com

And why i have a feeling you are the one who came from reddit here to shitpost with le edgy neo nazi nonsense?

it doesn't matter if they notice as long as the ones who don't slowly replace them and newfags buy our rewritten history