White Women Ally with Paki to Torture White Man, Make Him Eat Own Testicle and Have Sex with Dog

https ://www.dailystormer.com/white-women-ally-with-paki-to-torture-white-man-make-him-eat-own-testicle-and-have-sex-with-dog/

A brutal gang in the UK has been convicted of going medieval on a 45-year-old man who died after being forced to have sex with a dog and to eat one of his own testicles.

Ann Corbett, 26, and Zahid Zaman, 43, were convicted of murder, while Myra Wood, 50, and Kay Rayworth, 56, were convicted of causing or allowing the death of a vulnerable adult, the Metro of the UK reported.

A Newcastle Crown Court jury was told about a bizarre “cultish” relationship forged among the sadistic foursome and victim Jimmy Prout, who believed they were his friends.

“In effect, over a period of time, Jimmy Prout was not just mistreated, he was tortured,” prosecutor Paul Greaney said. “In the end, this conduct was to cause the death of Jimmy Prout.”

Greaney described a sadistic act in which Prout’s “scrotum was sliced open and his testicle was removed; he was then forced to eat it.”

Prout — whose teeth were knocked out with a hammer and chisel — died Feb. 9, 2016, and his body was dumped on wastelands where it was partially consumed by animals, Greaney said.

The group then covered their tracks by asking people if they had seen Prout while raiding his bank account, the news site reported.

The wheelchair-bound Zaman, the leader of the group, was described as vengeful after he thought Prout had been involved in a theft against him.

Surveillance videos presented to the jury showed Prout’s deteriorating condition as the abuse continued.

Footage from Oct. 18, 2015, showed the victim walking and jogging – but by February 2016 he was seen staggering and pushed by Corbett before collapsing.

Other urls found in this thread:

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/truth-cult-killer-zahid-zaman-13218270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROPE

They killed a cuck. Nothing of value was lost. They did Holla Forums's work for it.

Look at the unfortunate faces on these bitches though, I've seen assholes that are easier on the eyes.

They killed a crazy homeless person.
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/truth-cult-killer-zahid-zaman-13218270
Sometimes it seems like (((someone))) is performing some kind of mad science experiment to see just how much they can screw up society without causing an outright collapse.

the poor dog

Newsflash: People with ugly twisted faces have ugly twisted minds. Genetics go to hell together and your instincts don't lie when they scream "get that thing away from me!!". Uggos should get the gas. Or better yet should have been left near the cliffs to die of exposure as infants.

Choose your words wisely, someone might shitpost Gavin McAnus just to spite you.

This.
You look like what you are.
Facial muscles reflect emotion and over time, patterns are set.
Just look at all the lefties with cuckface.

HANG THEM, HANG THEM HIGH
CUT OPEN THEIR ABDOMENS, LET THE BOWELS HANG OUT
DISPLAY THIS PUBLICALLY

Natsocs will defend this.

Did you see the picture? I don't think you can call them white.
or women

How the fuck would you get overpowered by 3 old, fat cunts and an old, fat guy in a wheelchair?

This. Phrenology was slandered to extinction for (((a reason))).

"Not judging by appearance" is an egalitarian scum.

he was retarded
what kind of a man are you
youre gonna swing you antipathic degenerate edgelord scumbag

A cuck or not, his blood is worth more than than that sub-human, and being a man he's worth more than those whores. They're traitors while he's potentially a "cuck." Traitor is tenfold worse, and in this case it's proven while cuck is not.

These goblins need to be exterminated.

This is why you must always be able to defend yourself and assert your will. The Jungle is always watching.

I agree with you but don't say that.

Idiot. don't you understand how easy it is to lose everything including your home as a white man nowadays?

This sounds like some elementary school shit.

Well, the victim is partly to blame, as he befriended a shitskin.

But this does not negate the fact that ALL of those involved should be slowly burned alive, with the shitskin first having his eyes ripped out & his balls sewn into the sockets in place of them, and a pig eating his dick off (before the blinding, of course) while he's forced to watch.
then we will allow him to slowly burn.

Halfway through, we'll lie to him and tell him if he renounces his religion, we'll stop…but after he calls Allah a butt-fucking whore, and Mohammad his fuck-toy, we'll just keep killing him anyway.

White cucks get the rope (including the homeless degenerate faggots). However, I don't think you actually understand a lot of the perpetually homeless.

PAKISTANI MEN ARE USING WHITE WOMEN AS TOOLS TO TORCHER MEN AND MANS BEST FRIEND WEW HOW FAR WE HAVE FALLEN INDEED

If the white man won't stand up for the sake of himself then he must do it for the sake of his dog and what will befallen man's best friend if he fails.

Trips don't lie. Based Zahid took care of that white goy!

Oh for fuck sake! Arguing over whether he deserved death or not? Why? He is dead, and he was murdered by a Paki and some brainwashed White women. This is very similar to the Chicago torture case. In a healthy society, this wouldn't have happened. There would be no rabid invaders and no cucks.
But we do not live in a healthy society
All we can do is use this unfortunate symptom of our degenerate society to enlighten other people.

Mom; Now Jimmy, you shouldn't be hanging out with that Paki bully. He's not your true friend. Friends don't kidnap you, torture you, force you to eat your own testicals, force you to have sex with a dog, and then murder you and dump you in a garbage dump while stealing your money.

He was obviously special needs so those words wouldn't cogitate. That is why these animals picked on him. Now we have to look after 3 animals and treat them like human when we could have just looked after the one human that needed help, and kept him out of the clutches of these fiends. And we know who get the money that used to run asylums now don't we? That's right the (((politicians))).

dont forget the wellfare taxmoney that goes right down these subhuman filths pokets

(1)

A cuck or not it doesn't give them permission to act like racetraitor whores.
Stop pussy-passing you beta faggot.

Nigger,did Hitler tell his own people who were brainwashed by (((them))) and got demoralized during the Weimar republic era to fucking kill themselves?

Did he enjoy seeing them suffering or did he help them to rise back to light and fight the jew?

Do you realize that you basically encourage white genocide,you fucking shit eating nigger?

Just typical British behavior.

Oy vey have to get the goyim to stop talking about this and unraveling multiculturalism!

You're replying to a typical kike.

Anecdotal but here's a funfact:
Most homeless people and beggars in my country that are not gypsies, muslim rapefugees, niggers or obvious junkies are for some reason blue-eyed and relatively fair-headed. which comes as particularly strange given that I live in a med country where the vast majority have brown and dark hazel eyes and deep brown hair.

Here's another funfact about my country. Most multi-appartment block owners and big-time landlords belong to a (((certain small minority ethnicity))).

I wonder if these are somehow correlated.

IT'S EITHER WHITE OR GOOD NIGHT

This story. What the hell is going on in the UK?

If you are going to fuck moon people, maybe you should find one that doesn't look like a pug or have a feminist infection.

I don't see anyone defending it. Sure you don't just have an axe to grind?

According to this logic we all shouldnt do anything to help our people because all those fellow whites are brainwashed

Well, at least they're not nazis.
Right?

Settling for a nonwhite woman while the entire world lusts after them…
Is like settling for christianity et al when the entire world can't get enough of even the twisted and comic-ified native european mythology and faith.

after whites, of course.

They look like typical brits to me, at this point, even the Paki can be considered a typical british.

Yes I do. With everyone who sees what has happened in the last 70 years and is still against keeping women in cages.

The women seem to be white brits, albeit probably in the lower 1% in terms of looks, intelligence, and character. I'd be happy to hear if they are actually kikes though, as i'm trying not to get to blackpilled.

Please eugenics, come save us..

Oy Vey! He was just a worthless white homeless goy, goyim! Them torturing, sexually violating, and murdering a homeless mentally ill man, is wrong, rather a homeless mentally ill man is of value or not. They sadistically killed a vulnerable white man.

This.

I like your style, when we take over, you shall be head of the public execution department. lmao

Oh yeah, Ted Bundy is ugly as fuck…
You retarded tinfoil-niggers should be gassed

This is an implicit admission that you're ugly. We'll make it quick uggo.

No, just useless black-pilled cunts like yourself.

Your mentally-ill ass will get roped long before me.

DOTR can't come soon enough.

I've been arguing for a long fucking time, we need to enslave our women once more. No more opinions, no more get back into the kitchen, literally chains, the hand and occasional beatings. Women are attracted to sadistic, aggressive, devious alpha males. We need to beat these bitches back in line.

What you expect to gas all the yids and blacks and non-whites and suddenly the women come back around? Your own women will fight you for the right to burn coal. They're too depraved. I argue for this: gas all non-white men or make them as serve as front-line conscripts inducing heavy casualties as human wave attacks. Take the attractive non-white women, make them serve as concubines (and tie their fucking tubes) and enslave the rest of the white women. Make every white man serve in the army.

We need extremes people.

I'm so tired of all these white knights on this fucking board man. You really don't understand women or their devious ways. It sickens me.

Yes, congrats, you found one white woman who is traditional through your church or friends. Bingo. Lucky you.

YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY

MOST WOMEN, ARE DEGENERATE WHORES, EVEN THE SEEMINGLY NICE ONES

ACTING LIKE A PUSSY AND A WHITE KNIGHT DOESN'T WORK, YOU CAN'T BE NICE TO THESE BITCHES BECAUSE THE NIGGERS FUCKING THESE BITCHES YOU ENVY AREN'T

These are the traits you will need in the coming Reich.

The true mental illness is the internalization of a morality bred by weakness and resentment of the strong. There is no redeeming factor of ugliness, regardless of your character. You lost the biological lottery, which isn't "fair", but it doesn't make your oppression any less valid.

Being nice to girls definitely doesn't work at all whatsoever for guys my age (22). That meme was just pushed to further emasculate white men. The man must absolutely be the head of his wife, or she will walk all over him, growing to hate him more and more, eventually divorce raping him.

Ted Bundy is handsome(no homo),therefore, he is innocent!

They reacted to the mgtows and became feminist wk cucks, thinking it was edgy. protip: it aint.

LeSupremeGentleman.png

Triggered?

There is more painfull and gruesome than that.

The truth is that these "White" genetic defects, these freaks should not have been allowed by White society to exist.

If female untermenschs like in OP´s photo were nice to you, would I be wrong to guess you wouldn´t fuck them?

That is where these "nice guys", both the males feminists ones and >>10132080 comes from. Defective genetics.

BASED

hmmmmmmmmm

wew I think you're right mang. Look at old kikes. Look at shitskins. Ugly people all.
Does this pattern exist within white populations, though? Imagine how easily you could study that. Get a few thousand people to rate profile pictures and see if attractiveness correlates with intelligence, or volunteerism, or productivity (earnings), or any number of things.
Too bad academia is so cucked by globalism and marxism that such studies will neither be made nor publicised.

Well. That's not much of a loss now is it.

A thread died for this slide thread.

>TORCHER

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You are a real fucking shitstain. After the pig has his fill you have to cauterize the wound and give him 500cc's of lactated ringers. You wouldnt want him bleeding out. Then you put spotlights on him and cut off his eyelids so he can not rest. Then after several hours go for his eyes, you walk over to him, pick up your tools hold an ice pick to his eye, deliberately taking your time to find the best angle as he can almost feel the tip touch his eyeball, and then you put it down and leave the room and then repeat that process returning at completely random intervals for idk 6 or so hours. Then you take one of them. Then you repeat that process for the other. Then, since he cant sense the light anymore you put the highest quality full ear headphones on his ears playing a high frequency tone at maximum volume, with the sound file itself being edited to be as loud as possible. At random intervals throughout the song have the tone shift to several other tones very fast kind of like a guitar solo but with no musical timing at all. After about a day of this he should be functionally deaf. Then you enter the room at your leisure. Sometimes just go in and stand very close to him for a while and then leave. Sometimes go in, stand there, and after a while inflict a wound.. take a tooth.. cut off a finger/toe.. and then leave. Sometimes you walk in, inflict a wound and then immediately leave. Make it completely random. After a bit of that his mind should be nothing but a hellish landscape of insanity. Now, you cut out his tongue, do it surgically, don't want him bleeding to death. Now you douse him in bleach and then hose him down multiple times and find a nice spot to dump him, alive.

Separate this into paragraphs and make this legible. Otherwise decent Idea. I was thinking of just crucifying him upside down with a bladder full of strong menthol solution and a funnel helmet so if he pisses out the burning liquid it runs down his face and collects in his eyes. Leave him like that publically and allow public folks to throw rocks and use him for selfies.

it also has to do very much with the structure of the face, not just the wrinkle lines. jaw structure, skull shape, cheek bones, all that stuff is a factor as well. i'm pretty positive that height is also a strong factor. i mean of course there will be other outside factors at play but that's just nature vs nurture. and as we know, kikes hate nature

no, they're attracted to what they're taught to be attracted to and what is perceived as the dominant male. once whites destroy the other races and the aryans are on top, the women will not try to go for niggers. the older ones will be more fucked up and many will be beyond repair, but the younger generations will be fine as long as the men act right. do you not even realize that white women actually are capable of true beauty? having them in chains will destroy all of their potential. and for what? why do act like they have such a great devastating power? they only do what you allow them to do. they didnt fight a war for their right to vote. their blood has never been spilled for what they have. all of what they have was simply given to them by white men. do you not have testosterone or something? you shouldnt need literal chains to keep women in line. do you think women always acted like they do now? yeah, maybe they would if given the chance, but they werent given the chance in the past, and that was accomplished without the use of chains
no need for such degeneracy. i thought we were trying to make society better? you would also be further fucking up the white women with this. are you a sandnigger?

this is not what gold is made of

because there are so many OTHER men who allow this to happen. if all men put their foot down and actually had standards then women wouldnt think they could get away with shit like this. if they are allowed to be whores and maintain all their virtue in the eyes of society then they will be. what do you think would happen it became the norm for men to treat women who lost their virginity before marriage as whores? men are the problem. any problems that women have are because of us. we cant expect them to be able to behave on their own. like a man who doesnt know how to train a dog and then blames the dog for not knowing how to act (also, the answer for this is not to keep the dog in chains and beat it all the time. that would only make it worse - it is to teach and salvage what you can from this one and make sure that the next dog IS trained properly)

Fucking summerfags.

a little cap

Those are the lowest sub-order of whites I've seen outside of a meth-den.