Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a retranslation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible.
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/2000/00/01/042000000144.html
compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/
youtube.com/watch?v=bKCwIPWS13M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kōichi_Yamadera#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Kanai#Video_games
please
please
archive.is/ovoUw
archive.is/MrrAJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/925
pastebin.com/uuz5XpFV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to feed Neptune.

That head looks incredibly pattable.

I hope you have a high paying job

Sleepy neps.

I want to hug Blanc and read lewd doujins with her every night
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/2000/00/01/042000000144.html

bluenep

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And get comfy with her on an uneventful evening

What would you feed her?

All Neps have incredibly pattable heads.

First for the nep memes.

How fast is she?

Fast enough to gain brouzouf. And her legs are OK.

Eggplant pudding.

Deviantart produces a lot of unintentionally memetic nep material.

Oh boy

Does Blanc Vs Zombies get better past Scene 5? Because after playing Shinovi Versus that really did make it hard for Blancs game to compare, it feels slow in comparison.

Apparently the online is much better.

Shame it's region locked

Slav?

I'm scared that the online is dead by now though.

Try it, and see how many people are online.

a news reporter was recently fired for using the phrase "neppy headed hoes"

No way, source?

Should Blanc be the fencer?

its just a reference

Me too

ALL NEPPING LICENCES ARE HEREBY REVOKED
STOP NEPPING IMMEDIATELY

of course.

jokes on you we dont need nepping licenses in america

Then we shall form underground nep communities

I never managed to figure out which one of these Vert figurines I liked more. Which one looks deserving of my shekels?

That's because she is called Beru you cretin

Guys

It's a nep title.

It probably isn't 4GO.

This might be the actual big announcement they promised for Neps way back when.

Is that the Life Tree Yggdrasil?
If so, then that means it's probably in a fantasy world. And 4GO was supposed to be a fantasy setting.
Either that, or someone from Compile Hearts lurks here and noticed how much we talked about 2hu and is now making a cross over, the tree in the background being the Saigyou Ayakashi.

Possibly, but if it were 4go they would've used the paladin outfit instead of Nep's default hoodie.

How to easily reduce a game's lifespan with one of the choices you could make

Looks too much like Touhou

Thats going to be very controversial if they decide to thatā€¦

Course they could also be attempting to make a Neptunia themed Danmaku which wouldn't really be out of the question

Oh, you're right. Never mind then. Touhou it is, then.

I'm not sure if Team Shanghai Alice would agreeā€¦then again
I'm curious

I'm more interested in 2hus drawn by Tsunako, but having Neps drawn by a drunk man could be funny too.

But then again, if 2016 or怀ļ¼»ļ¼£ļ¼µļ¼²ļ¼²ļ¼„ļ¼®ļ¼“怀ļ¼¹ļ¼„ļ¼”ļ¼²ļ¼½ has taught me anything, its that theres been many many many many crossovers happening, your 90's kid wishes he had a lot during his time.

And Noire has managed to get Touhou titles in Lastation

Incoming Nepucalypse

All the more for Nepgear to love.

Well at least the Touhou lookalike Neptunia background looks niceā€¦

Wish the text was removed though

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

Somebody must've made the new thread while I was asleep.

I wanna play shooter with neps.

C U T E
U
T
E

A new thread will always be made when we hit page 15

EDF with Neps would be cool

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

I was asleep as well when it was made

Does Uni prefer NATO or slavshit?

Well, she often uses something that is like the MG30, and the MG3 is a descendant of that weapon. Besides, a FAL would go better with her aesthetics than an AK, so I'd say it's NATO.

I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And for the temperature to cool down, as it's actually becoming heavy.

I want to hope it is a crossover with Etrian Odyssey

We heard you last night.
It was a nice cover for us.

G-good. Maybe we want you to hear

What has the Nep games done to me

Huh, Neptunia after all.

Congrats, you're an addicted, diehard fan.

The series is like a Hydra at this point. Finish one game and 3 more pop up in its place.

And now I want to see someone decent 100%ing every game in the franchise. Yes, including the three originals.

based arian weapons

It has mostly been ports/remakes of their older games to PC and Vita recently user. The two newest games were V-II and Blanc's game, and they play nothing alike.

The games aren't really known for being incredibly hard user.

I know, even though the first game left me completely on the ropes because of how badly designed it was

Well, it would make sense that Noire would have access to weapons like those.

Tell me about it. Currently really enjoying VII and still haven't even played RB3. Nor the upcoming Nep games. Nor all of the spin-offs. Although I shouldn't expect much from the spin-offs, so much more content awaits. And I'm really excited for it

I don't know how I'm enjoying these games so much, but I'm glad I do.

It really makes you think

Exhausted all that I care to get in Re;Birth1. From what I've seen of the OP, Re;Birth2 stars the sisters. Besides that, are any characters unlockable via the Remake system?

In RB;1? No, it is just the sisters.

I meant in RB2. Any unlockable characters? Don't want to overspend on MB only to find out too late that I could've unlocked a unit or something.

I misunderstood you then. In RB;2 yes. there are unlockable characters the oracles. There are 4 at 1024 MBs each.

You have to NG+ to unlock all four Oracles anyways, at best you might be able to pick up one or two on your first run.

So it's just like the sisters in RB1. Had to play twice to get them all. I take it half those Oracles don't come in a pair like Ram and Rom?

Also, watching the prologue. How does the A (as in Arifore) in ASIC exist? Wasn't Arifore purified at the end of RB1 or will I learn what's going on later?

One for Each Nation.
A different dimension user, RB;2 and onwards follows the same narrative. RB;1 is by itself.

ā€¦what? Is that why Nepgear just acted as if the other CPU Candidates don't exist? Bugged me that Rom, Ram, and Uni was nowhere to be found in the prologue. Assumed they weren't canon until a certain chapter.

But seriously, aside from the ASIC thing nothing indicated a different dimension.

I was confused as well when I first played RB;2. RB;1 is considered the Supedimension, while RB;2 and onwards the main dimension is the Hyperdimension.

R;B1 is considered a different Superdimension, while R;B2 is the Hyperdimension and R;B3 is the canon Superdimension

The first Neptunia game (the one on PS3) ended with an ending that didn't allow a sequel. So they retconned the series starting with the second game.
RB1 is not a remake of the original Neptunia game, but RB2 and RB3 are remakes of the second and third game respectively.
It would've made more sense to people had RB1 been a remake, but someone decided not for some fucking stupid reason.

The dimension in RB3 is called Ultradimension.

Ah okay my mistake

So apart from getting to know the characters, there was absolutely no reason to play RB1 and possibly wasted my time? So long as you're both sure that the continuityā€¦

Oh my fucking God.

Also, is there an .exe with an unlocked camera like the first game?

What he means in RB;3 is that there are two dimensions at play. The Hyperdimension from RB;2 and a new dimension called the Ultradimension.
I'm not sure about the camera, but it is highly recommended to use the Re;translation made by anons here for RB;2 and 3.

There's a new dimension every game, which is why every game is considered canon in its own right.

Ahh timelines, my favorite.

I might regret it later on but I'll apply the retranslation on a NG+, after switching on the Japanese voices. That's what I tend to do when a game has both. Japanese voices and NG+ I mean.

Considering how serious things actually got in the prologue I nearly forgot this is a parody series.

This has to be the most serious and dark parody game series about cute girls doing cute things I've seen.

Not dark and serious enough

Where's Conquest End 2.0?

If I remember correctly the Nips hated Conquest, I don't know if they would be very happy to see another ending like it.

Conquest was pretty lame though.

I'd rather not, its already been done once.

Doing it again will just feel like "Hey, we have no confidence in this game, so lets make another scene like conquest so we can get people to play or talk about it because shock value"

And honestly, I'm fucking tired of the whole "Turn something happy into something dark & gritty" shtick. Its imo overused

Where do Neps go when they die?

The respawn room

Last save

They don't die. The Neps are eternal

Doesn't that only apply to CPUs and the candidates? I've never seen that for the makers or oracles.

Histy is immortal as far as I know

I mean if were talking about actual lifespan and not videogames or content lifespan then yeah eventually the humans will die

Oh yeah, I forgot the other nations have one maybe.

Does that mean we'll eventually get to see a grandma Compa and IF?

Almost forgot that my ID changed again

Re;Birth1/HDN1 Histy are both obviously immortal. Hyperdimension Histy is a construct created by the first Planeptune CPU to record history so she's immortal too. It can be assumed Ultradimension Histoire is of a similar position.

If they actually decide to make the humans age throughout future titles then yeah, possibly

Oh dear

I can see Granny Iffy ending up like pic related

Forgot to take my sage off

Although I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have the any of the Neps age

sleepy bump

I want to hug Rei

Maybe you could hug the self-esteem back into her

i want to explore cave's cave (best maker)

But she's the most autistic. By autist I don't mean how we use it here, but she seems to be a genuine highly functioning autist to me.

she's just a girl bad at expressing herself but great at everything else (also laser)

That's great.

What about CPU Rei? Would you dare even if you got on her good side before her, uh, transformation?

You got the right idea.

She's not autistic, she's just socially awkward, there's a difference.

first he made a Uzume/Segami doujin
now he makes OH doujin
and judging by description she'll wear different clothes
RIP
US

I haven't seen how Rei reacts to anyone who was nice to her, since everyone was pretty mean to her.

YES THICKER!

It's so annoying, I don't know if I can't read the font, or I can and I just don't have any idea what it means. The hiragana is Tsunako, that's on right, but the katakanaā€¦ is that "mikoojiamu"?

That's how I read it too, fucking fonts. At least it's not trying to decipher handwriting.

恤ćŖć“ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ¼ć‚øć‚¢ćƒ 

this is some my little pony tier shit

These are a few of my favorite things.

Should i be worried on that look Neptune is giving meā€¦?

never ever user

RB1 is a semi-remake of the original HDN, made to be softer than the original (CPUs legit HATED each other in the original). But the devs basically wrote themselves into a corner with the original HDN because the good ending involved The CPUs sacrificing all of their goddessly power to make a single goddess to bring about peace, therefore making them become mortals.

AFAIK R;B2 is the only one with a camera mod that unlocks the dungeon camera as well. R;B1 only has the equipment page camera mod, and R;B3 actually included the plan that unlocks the equipment camera (was in the Vita versions of all three games, but only seemed to survive getting ported to the third game).

is that true? thats kind of chilling

not really unless you're a puddingor her husbando

What's so chilling about it? The tone of HDN was very different from the later games. It was much more satirical about the industry compared to the sequels.

especially becoming mortals

In retrospect, Mk2/RB2 conquest is kind of a reversal of this concept, with all of the consoles being pooled into a single entity with the result being a peaceful but stagnant world/industry. Do you think the writers did that deliberately?

i imagine the idea of a monopoly leading to stagnation was intentional but i couldnt say if they specifically wanted to pull off a reversal

Fug.

Does anyone else have a fetish for Purple Heart's voice? I didn't realize I found deep, mature, womanly voices sexy until I heard her for the first time.

I'm freaking in love with Purple Heart's voice.

I guess that's one of the reasons why i also like Kagura from Senran Kagura.

Rie also plays adorable christmas cakes

youtube.com/watch?v=bKCwIPWS13M

Well the only thing similar about the games is the setting, and even then they made it much brighter in RB1 whereas HDN had a dark atmosphere the entire game.
I mean, they kept some of the interactions similar, but ultimately changed all the characters in some way. And the character importances as well.
In HDN, the overall story was about Neptune, IF, and Compa's adventure in Gamindustri. The other CPUs were optional characters. In RB1, they completely changed the storyline to focus on the CPUs and shove IF and Compa to the sidelines. So while RB1 does have some callbacks to HDN, I wouldn't classify it as a remake of any kind.

leaked footage of leanbox basement

Where do I sign up?
Will she bake cookies?

Is that from the guy who did the Uni song video?

Looks like the same models. I've also seen a webm of the same Uni model fucking that Nepgear. It was completely and utterly disgusting. Those models are only meant to sing and dance to silly songs.

yes thats why i was paralyzed. now you know how i feel

That finger is the best part.

She's not wearing the claw there sadly. But I mean the prodding she's doing there, hot.

I want Purple Heart to claw me lovingly.

KITAAA

Oh damn! Is this going to be the fabled Tsunako Cross-Over!?

Well, fingering is all that she does on that pic, so I misunderstood you.

Sounds dangerous.

if it were a crossover then why is Tiara there instead of, I dunno, the main character of the game?

Fang isn't a cute girl

I always wondered what the purpose for the claws are. They have weapons so it doesn't look like they'd need them

I was so busy thinking Nepgear to be Sanae that the thought never crossed my mind. I like it.

After looking at the poll posted here , I knew that shadow looked familiar (Even though I've never touched FFF)

Well, its probably not going to be a Danmaku or anything 2hu related like I thought it was. Maybe it really is a crossover of Tsunako's works

So is this a Nep and Fairy Fencer crossover?

Or maybe it's Tsunako's birthday.

Her birthday already happened

if so then we should some point send a birthday card

Or maybe we should do what /a/ did to the watamote artist and send pictures of dicks

No. Just no.

That is a good idea. It won't be as big as other cards being made (Iwata's ones being a good example), yet it's the thought that counts. And I'm sure Tsunako won't expect at all to receive a birthday card from anonymous people all over the world.

Good taste. I also still can't believe it's the same voice actor as normal Nep.

Whatever. It's not done to outdo cuckchan, but to wish a happy birthday to the one who gifted us with waifus for years.

I'm up for it, definitely noted for later.

Interdasting.

In other news, even trucks aren't spared from the Nep craze -

Threadly reminder Nepcon was ruined by one autist trying to rape Rie

It's not a threadly reminder, but still a grim one. Poor Rie.

Good to know that Swizterland has good tastes.
Just hope the rest of Europe doesn't try to force them to hate the Neps due to "muh sexualization of women."

When did that happen?

It's an in-game screenshot though, not a real truck. Now that real Nep car that was posted a while back, that was awesome

What?

Someone tried to hurt our goddess?

Ah, just actually expanded the image. Totally not a real truck. That makes me much more sad than it should have.

Why do they even bother with cons anymore? (At least ones in America)

They're just asking for trouble going there. (Then again, could be part of a contract deal where you have to see people who may or may not like your guts in various places)

I know its a virtual truck but

I don't see this ever happening.

they had an event back when the anime wasabout to air, they would show the first episode during it but either part of the event or the entire thing was cancelled because of a idolshit-loving level of a fan(and by that I mean "muh pure voice actress can not marry anyone!)

You talking about that one dude who attacked Tanaka because he was "betrayed" or something?

Torture does not feel just enjoys

Yeah it got cut short because he got up near her with a crowbar. Fucking Gordon Freeman. That's why we're never getting a PC rep in Neps.

Holy fuck, I did not know this.
Honestly I was happy Rie finally got someone to love her. Her adult voice still melts me, of course.

Valvedrones really do ruin everything.

Do you mean Freeman, or that she married around that time, or something else?

fun fact(take it with a grain of salt because I never saw any actual sorce for this): the man she's married to now was Histy's VA husband
Really puts the Neptune-Histoirie relationship at whole another level

This might be the reason we may never get an actual Nep dating simulator with a budget. Stupid Japanese idol fanaticism. Pure girls deserve love, too!

In the case of actual idols I might even understand this, but VAs seem to be an entirely different thing.

Her husband, the seiyuu.

Haha, damn.

In Japan, there's almost no difference between idols and seiyuu. Seiyuu are treated much differently than voice actors/actresses in the West. So much so that it's hard to say that they are the same profession.

Had to look it up

Ah so it wasn't Gordon Freeman, it was BJ

According to kikepedia you are right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kōichi_Yamadera#History

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Kanai#Video_games

Dammit.

So was the guy arrested?

Was it a knife? I remember early reports saying a crowbar, guess that was bull.

Seems so.

Beats me, some reports I saw are saying it was a knife, others "blunt object" or crowbar.

I have to wonder how the relationships behind the scenes are with VAs.

Why do they care so much about whether the VAs are married or not? I'm pretty sure being an otaku in Japan lowers your chance of even dating one absolutely to 0

Yeah I looked into it and there were a lot of reports at the time saying crowbar. I have no idea which one is actually right.

Because certain VAs are marketed as idols too, for example, HanaKana.

And I shouldn't have how the idol industry works and on what it thrives on, right?

They know that. That's the joke. That's why idols are so successful. They are marketed in such a way that the average otaku obsessed with them can pretend they are in a sort-of relationship with the idol in itself. I'd be mad too if the illusion I'm shelling so much for becomes broken.

Well, yeah. But guess what? You got into the idol industry and signed a bunch of papers and one of them surely said don't open your legs to anyone and if you do do it with the utmost secrecy because otherwise everything is ruined.

They knew what they were getting into, if they can't play by the rules they signed themselves for then why the fuck become an idol in first place?

It's a fucked up industry for sure but there's logic and a order behind it nonetheless.

Otaku usually have meltdowns about this. When Aya Hirano said she likes sleeping with men a lot of people went apeshit. It was hilarious. Most of the time it just means destroying merchandise and breaking discs, though, not attempted assaults.

Pretty much this.

Theres been manga authors who tried to pull a bait and switch on some of their stories only to get reminded who pays their company bills via otakus burning their stuff and voicing their displeasure.

Well otakus do give them lots of money, it would be unwise of them to alienate the only people willing to walk past boundaries the normal joe wouldn't dare cross or would even care about.

And this is why I despise idol industry a loathe people who fall for shit like idolmaster or love live or whatever is the new idolshit people are into these days, it makes the whole thing look like fucking cotton candy

I wouldn't say Idolmaster or Love Live are bad games in and of themselves since I like rhythm games, but the whole thousands of dollars of DLC for each Idolmaster release is the stupidest thing ever and the fans that actually buy that shit are pretty cancerous. At least you don't have to spend money on Love Live but again the cancerous trash that worship the series spend hundreds of dollars on it regularly.

You can't expect them to be prisoners of their image their whole life, especially seiyuu. If some nut decides to burn his figure collection, that's his loss.

Sure, rhythm games bring no harm, but I'm certain you can make them without having to promote a cancerous industry that fucks up real people in japan and pollutes every anime season with at least 1 shit show about idols that gets a free pass "muh idols are so cute"

Well, at least there is social pressure in females to not turn into sluts. The people who chimp out might be idiots, but they are incredibly useful idiots for the whole of society.

Fam, I'm sure that according to many people we are on their level, and Neptunia games are all shit hat only sell because autists like the girls.

Welcome to entertainment business, they knew what was gonna happen once the contract was signed

Yeah instead of sending a better "Fuck you" to trolling cunts or publishers who think they can pull a fast one on them, they should just lay down and eat shit like good goys

That just seems like their loss, when they destroyed merchandise they paid for. Have they never heard of reselling things?

That's pretty messed up. Neps VA was the one who got married, right? She still seems popular in spite of that though.

Or they could, you know, boycott it. I don't see how going crazy and/or bringing a knife to a fan meetup is justified. On the other hand, if they just want to destroy their possessions, that's their business.

Personally, I find watching Japs post their destroyed collections on twitter amusing. Last case I remember was when some idol was rumoured to have starred in a JAV.

Plenty of seiyuu get married and absolutely nothing bad happens, in fact, they even get congratulatedand given good wishes. One relatively recent example of this is Chiwa Saito. The nutsos only go for the ones who also promote themselves and idols and the image of pureness and the such.

Also, this doesn't happen only with male otakus. The females are crazies too but that's no surprise to anyone.

aramajapan.com/news/popular-voice-actor-kamiya-hiroshi-talks-about-his-private-life-issues-apology/61189/

It's just about being upfront and honest with your fans. There's a difference between keeping your private life and work separate with what happens on these occasions. If they are in the entertainment industry then they have to realize there's some stuff they should do and not do and standards to held themselves to because otherwise their careers will be affected, specially considering their careers put them on the public eye. Just like with any other fucking job where you can be fired for having the "wrong" opinion or doing something "bad".

Rie never promoted herself nor was advertised as an idol, just a singer and VA.

Burning their merchandise isn't boycotting?

Never said bringing a knife to a meetup was OK.

Boycotting would be not buying anything related to the subject in question. Burning merchandise already bought isn't boycotting since money has already been spent, hence being mutually exclusive with boycott.

But by burning merchandise, they send a message to the publisher that they don't want to buy whatever future products they make anymore as form of protest because they destroyed what they already had.

I'd rather otakus burn shit than go to a random manga or merchandise shop/cafe and vandalize certain items

They sadly aren't that stupid.

Remember, societies work because people play roles. I think Japanese society seems to be so fucked up, because the roles people have to play are stricter, and they have to give in more than in most other societies. That is understandable, Japan is a mountainous country, and they had rather big cities for most of their history. You can't deal with so many people on an individual basis, so everybody was expected to play their role. Just think of the whole senpai thing.

Destroying merchandise is a lot more noticeable than just boycotting things. So it became a sort of a ritual, and I think by now it's expected from otakus, it's part of their role. Think of mass hysteria, when people do things they otherwise wouldn't do. It seems to be the same thing.

When Kana Asumi got married it also caused some minor shitstorm, if I remember. Still, the Aya Hirano drama was the best.

No, you're just losing property you could have resold or something. It does not hurt the publisher. Boycotting is not buying anything again.

As far as I know the general society considers otaku a waste of space, I'm not sure if anyone cares what they do. But yeah, it's definitely noticeable, haha.

Other otakus do care. Most people couldn't even understand what is tripfagging, much less the problems with it. Yet we do shit on those people, and we understand why, so it seems to be perfectly logical and even necessary for us.

ha ha ha. Nagi Crazy Shrine Maidens and Sacred Blacksmith. Good times, good times.

Hell, I recall the massive shitstorm with Aya Hirano being disowned because she gave it up to everyone but the drummer in her band. And that one idol getting caught with a guy so they shaved her head.

Japan never fails to impress, I'll say that much. More hilarious is that the western fandoms can give them a run for their money. Just throw a stone in the direction of Steven Universe or Supernatural and see what ripples. It's the most-pathetic image of humanity you can conceive.

This part is actively false. You state it on the presumption that most of these kids (they are kids when they sign on) look before they leap. They do not. Some adjust to their new expectations, others don't. Simple as that.

This is actually a facet of consumer relations that's both worth of envy and an extreme amount of caution. I've seldom heard businesses turning up their noses to such open displays of dilike in Japan or telling fans to dealwithit.jpg. At the same time, try to consider the level of devotion between customer and company that results in such an action. That's some shit on the level of a jaded lover. A lot of those guys felt genuinely betrayed by the manager house, the company, or, in particular, the idol.

That's amazing and terrifying.

That's very different because these people actively try to hurt other people, not even because something went wrong with their series or someone they admire but because you "disagreed" with them or did something "bad" in the eyes of the fandom.

In fact, the most scary things about western fandoms is how they become apologist for ANYTHING does and if you disagree then you better get ready to get doxxed and then have everyone told you are a rapist, drug addict, get hateful mails on your house, workplace, parent's house, etc.

Just look at this stuff, for one simple drawing that they "disagreed" with. It's utter madness. Burning figures is sane in comparison to this.

please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/parsec/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/

please use archive.is/sjw-thugs-allegedly-bully-steven-universe-fan-artist-into-suicide-attempt-1024015/

Well shit. I had no idea this was a thing.

archive.is/ovoUw

archive.is/MrrAJ

Here we go.

You have a point, here.

Yeah, Ralph's a yellow journalist so he was added to the filter some time ago.

You mean these rides?

Just a texture mod on /nep/ that an user here made a bit ago.

I really want that fourth car.
I want to ride my waifu, damnit!

Aw yes. Black Lastation car where?

what's this purple gamergate plant for?

It's a running gag on how much Nep hates eggplants in the game

i've never played it. what's it about?

IF only there was a way to search for almost anything one could ever want to at the click of a mouse
Oh wait

The Neptunia game series is about the personifications of the game industry, and its various consoles, Neptune / Planeptune (Sega), Noire / Lastation (Sony), Blanc / Lowee (Nintendo), Vert / Leanbox (Microsoft).

It's a JRPG. Niche game. You may or may not have fun.

It has mediocre gameplay, but you'll probably love it if you like cute girls doing cute things and battling monsters.

The blonde goes so well with the purple in that image

Also here's a cleaner version.

Cute anime grills who represent consoles and video game companies get into retarded situations that they have to resolve largely by beating the shit out of largely inoffensive woodland creatures and robots. Most of the time they get into pointless arguments with each other or suffer wardrobe malfunctions.

Gameplay is JRPG style, which has improved from (over the last 5 years) from bad to fairly solid as of the most recent game. Also there are several side-games in different genres but those have only started getting good in the last year or two.

Who's the main character now shorty?

Don't get it twisted, pal. She's still the Protagonist of Protagonists

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦why

The new sonic game announcement stream is going in flame in the most spectacular way possible and I believe this is somehow neptune's fault.
I also want an excuse to post more nep

If there was ever a time for that K-sha with a gun image, now would be it.

THE.CONSTANT.FUCKING.BUZZING

what went wrong?

Going wrong.

REALLY REALLY WRONG

PULL THE TRIGGER KSHA

This fucking streamā€¦

I know I only have myself to blame for this, but whose fucking idea was it to make battles with tough enemies inescapable? Playing RB2.

Which tough enemies you talking about? Bosses?

Ran into something called a Fenrisulfr. Just started the game.

If its a random Tough you can run away from those, but your stats might be too low for that to happen if you just started.

Thanks

The option was faded out. Also, there's a bit of slowdown whenever I break an enemy's guard. That never happened in RB1. How graphically demanding is RB2 and beyond?

That's a known issue with RB2, the solution involves using the tools that the retranslation used to replace the guard break animation with the one from RB1.

RB2 is slightly more demanding, it's probably the most sloppily coded of the PC games.

RB3 is about the same as RB1, but it can hit 120FPS if you have the horsepower for that.

VII is a bit higher than the RB games, but not too much more.

I take it that fix isn't separate from the retranslation? I rather use that on my second playthrough just to see how bad the vanilla lines actually are.

I don't think I can even see the difference between 120FPS and 60FPS, so that won't matter. Also, I doubt my GPU can pull that off (GTX 950).

RB2 fix: take the RB1 guard break graphics and install that into your Neptools directory.

And 120 FPS is very noticeable, going up from 60. Like butter.

Wait, getting the modding tools I can do. I'm supposed to dig around the system files and hope I find the right graphic folders? I think I'll do that later.

Well that was a shit show.

What do the numbers mean?

Scout bonuses

How much pudding she can eat per second

I meant the ones on her hoodie, sorry.

I'd believe it.

And what does the number 925 on her hoodie means? Maybe one of these events?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/925

Now that I wouldn't know. IF's ATM PIN for their bank account?

Does anybody know what the Japs speculate about that countdown?

Still my favourite cutscene from VII so far.

I would be completely powerless if she did that to me.

In order to win against a neps tease you have to empty your mind, no lewd toughts/fapping for at least a week, then you'll be able to withstand the temptation

Shouldn't be too hard for me.

Although, everyone would see the bulge in my pants.

Hitler, in that case the average non would just lose his mind, and tease back PH with his dick so hard, she might feel like if it was rape.

Can CPUs speak different languages by changing the language settings?

But that's impossible!

neptual harassment uhoh. thats bad workplace conduct, she could get in trouble

DOES NEP COME WITH PIRATE LANGUAGE?

In order to win against a neckbeard's resistance you have to empty his balls, lewd thoughts/fapping constantly for at least a week, then you'll be able to prevent him from having powers.

She will when we visit the Pirate Dimension.

I feel like this would make it a whole lot worse instead.

plot a course to adventure

Wouldn't that just be Suikoden IV? All they'd do is change the characters and storyline to fit a somehow flooded Gamindustri and make it more of a parody than a serious game.

I'd plunder their booty, if you know what I mean.

In this adventure, they're the pirates. They'd be plundering yours.

I wouldn't know, haven't played that game. Should I?

Suikoden is considered a little gem of the JRPG genre. Especially the first and second ones. I started with the fourth and then did the first two.
Generally speaking, the fourth is considered the worst game in the series, but I thought it was a pretty good JRPG.
But the first and second are excellent. Just a bit dated.

Compile Smash Neps confirmed

The anticipation is killing me

Say, does anyone happen to know where I could download Tsunako's artbook?

Who's this?

Faust, from trillion.

apparently Faust from Trillion

Sounds good, I'll try emulating it later then.

It doesn't matter who she is. What matters is her plan.

Faust

Anytime now for Date a Live

Anytime nowā€¦

I believe it.

It better happen.

let's go!

Rolling for someone

roll

Oh look, I got a dead person.

all right

Well ok

I-Chan!

Give me love, or give me death.

Let's see.

Faster thread this time round rorringu

rollling

Please take care of me, Marvy.

which nep do I fap to tonight?

Rolling

Noire it is then

So is this a "Going to the Onsen with Noire" situation image?

For a moment I thought it said "which nep faps at night?"

and now I'm hard and curious about that

yes

Guess that's a question someone can ask when the other thread killers are dropped.

Is it bad that I'd let them?

foop

What the fuck user

Disgusting.

I-is that nep futa art?

No, there's nothing you want to see behind those spoilers. Don't open them.

Yes, there's plenty more where that came from~

Open them faggot

I opened them. I feel tainted. Why do people take such nice girls and turn them into men?

Why young P-ko though?

Males have penises and no vaginas.
Futas are hermaphrodites. Though I'm pretty sure in this case, they'd identify as women, if anyone actually cares about what someone identifies as opposed to what they are biologically.

What futa are is HERESY and drawing neps as futa is High Treason

You could just not look at it or something.

>Not patting her head and promising she can come back for "better things"
Now I know you're gay

Vast difference between futas and traps anons
They can have babies

So it's treason then

I want closet fags OUT

Whatever their reasons, tainting the Neps like that is not appreciated.

No, I'm just not a fucking spaz over shit like this.

Pederasty. Some people are so sexually deranged that they feel repulsed by the idea of grown women, choosing instead to substitute them with young boys.

Ah yes, they are that, too. I was just going based on the biological classification.
Either way, it's horribly disgusting.

I wonder if YH's breasts produce milkā€¦I want to find out

disgusting, i hope your life gets English dubs

Here we go, for Gear.

Let's go

Rolling for Neptune as usual

Good shit!

My ID changed again for some reason

ID is reset when your IP changes. It tends to happen when your router is turned off and back on, or if you're in the UK with dynamic IPs

Yeah, I had to reset my router earlier. But now my internet connection is a lot better

im calling the cops

Who wants headpats while lying by the fire?

I am the cops

Sauna?

That's fine by me

neptune youre the god of the seas, so lets go on a pirate adventure

Do any of you masturbates in the middle of the night

It's forā€¦ scientific reasons

Neptune, can I touch your hairpins?

Nepgear, will you rock my socks?

Oh damn, that's a lot of affirmations. Considering the subject matter, the hesitant answers are all probably them not wanting to admit it. And Noire's "no" is just her being tsundere.

Roommates is fine, too. I'll go get some groceries so we can make dinner together.

Hey Neptune, do you like sex?

She's so pure and modest.

Nepgear and Uni, let's play some co-op games together.

Is Plutia better than Iris?

They're both the exact same.
They each only have one joke.

Yes but muh naps are better than muh raeps

That is completely up to your own taste
And personally, I prefer the calm motherly Iris near the end of the anime

Disregarding that they are the same person, what metric are you comparing them with? If you're not into getting injured or traumatized, Plutia might be better for you.

Neptune let's have pudding together

Uni, want to go to the range?

Well, that's a bit better than most of the answers she's given to that question recently.

if you suffer from migraine headaches plutia has something for you

Truly a sign of good things to come today

>I do
>I've been on meds for sleep problems and sun induced head ache problems
>Neither worked and by the time they said fuck it they had me oding on the things
Sounds like my speed, looks like I chose wisely

which game's ending is this?

Not sure. Probably RB2.

Try again.

Victory's ending.

thanks. well another nep game I'll probably never play (but as I hear, rb3 is pretty much the same, except some small differences like thisā€¦)

According to what I've heard, you're a lot better off playing RB3 instead of Victory.

Daily reminder

That almost looks like someone was going to type the feminine form of Blanc but then fucked it up.

I think we'll reach page 15 when I'm asleep, so someone else will have to make the new thread or wait until I wake up.

Here's the pastebin for your convenience if you want to make it. pastebin.com/uuz5XpFV

I will roll for neps, I am sure these mountains will help secure that Million Arthur.

A Vert is fine too.

COMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well I got Cave on one but WHO IN THE HELL DID I GET ON TWO?

rolling for lady noire

New Thread