Emulation Thread

What emulator should I use if I want to play Shining Force 3?

Also emulation thread. Let's get how N64 (and Saturn) emulation is shit out of the way early.

Other urls found in this thread:

uoyabause.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uoyabause.org/
It's less shit than the old one but not by much, on the plus side it also works on android if that's something you care about.
The compatibility list says Shining Force 3 is playable but I don't know how accurate it is.

Since this is the emulation thread I'll post it here. I wish shadow of the colossus could be emulated properly in hardware mode. Software is so slow.

My phone can emulate Melee full speed.

Has anyone ever set up an emulator box with a laptop before? I think I have everything ready to go. Any other tips I might have missed?

pcsx2 is garbage. Buy a PS2 and mod it instead.

N E V E R E V E R

I guess SSF. It's a massive pile of fuck and I absolutely abhor it but it still runs better than any other Saturn emulator. Get ready to download Daemonbotware Tools too because WinCDEmu doesn't fucking work with it for some stupid reason.

Anyone have that ps1 recommendation chart?

Does anyone know a fix for the ground glitch?

dolphin 5.0
Spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom

Nice meme

Nigger

If you can't figure out how to use SSF you can just stop usign a computer.

this

If it's using higher then default resolution, it does that. Internal resolution fucks that game up. I don't know a fix, user.

As per usual there's always that one retard to defend the cancerous pile of shit that is SSF.

The cancerous proprietary pile of shit has worked just fine for me for a decade. It's still useful until Yabause stops being garbage or someone else develops something better.

What's wrong with android emulation? You do know that phones nowadays are really powerful don't you?

The company developing ARM cpus just got bought out by a jap company ran by some South Korea kike.

Android is still android, audio delay is still shit, realtime performance is still shit, the different manufacturer still can't make screens that reports their correct refresh rate etc

Yeah sure it plays pretty much anything you throw at it provided you have a clean image but fucking hell it's terrible in every other way, kinda like Demul.

What does Holla Forums use for netplay? No fighting game centered shit please.

Outside of GGPO and by extension fightcade everything is kinda shit so yeah, retroinvaders isn't too bad either I guess but I only tried it once or twice.