LETS DEPORT THIS FAGGOT

MEXICAN CHANGES LAST NAME TO TRUMP

http:// www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/texas-trump-name-change-194038

Let's figure out where he works and get him fired. Let's get his parents deported. Let's get him deported too if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/c/bigern666
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/06/21/67-percent-hispanic-immigrants-illiterate/
liveleak
thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/texas-trump-name-change-194038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm familiar with this faggot, he produces a lot of liveleak videos mostly
liveleak.com/c/bigern666

lol isn't that the spic from liveleak?

we don't go after e-celebs here at Holla Forums or haven't the mods told you

back off dude, he's an e-celeb, he gets a pass

eh dont go after him now
he can get deported last

Oh wow! A shilling samefagg! What a fucking suprise!

He's either getting deported or a bullet to the head you faggots.

>liveleak.com/c/bigern666
Our society is being kept to such a low status because of human trash like this…god those videos on Liveleak are fucking cancer. Hope he doesn't have any kids to send those shit-tier genetics into the world.

fucking degenerate

GO AWAY BIG ERN YOU FAGGOT

9912 Dublin Ave Odessa, TX 79765-1484

he needs those tats blowtorched off

what a piece of shit neighborhood

So why not convince the President to sue the fuck out of him for not paying royalties for the use of the Trump name?

pretty much confirmed

How does one with tattoos like this even get a job? Who would even hire him?

>liveleak.com/c/bigern666
Jesus FUCK. Whatever you do, do not watch his videos. What a fucking disgusting degenerate.

You can see his documents in this video

Deport … back to Houston?

It's only because non-whites live there. For some reason non-whites for the life of them cannot keep a green yard or do simple things like keep up with landscaping (the irony as he is a beaner himself). But these little things add up and the entire neighborhood becomes a shithole.

Here are some nice white neighborhoods for comparison. Although the plots of land are small look at the grass and lack of ghetto nigger cars everywhere. They are probably quiet too.

That's that liveleak spic

He's a degenerate typical cholo spic,
But whatever hes pro trump so we can deport him closer to the end.

The guys a fag, but he will smack the fuck out of other spics. Useful idiot in my opinion

No, that is also shit tier housing, equivalent to commieblocks in eastern europe
Whites should live in brick houses with at least 1 acre of land

haha - I know this guy, sort of, I'm a friend of his brother. bbl gonna go grab some grub in town.

TXfag here.
Just wanna mention Odessa, where the bean lives. It's basically desert, dry, arrid, red dead revolver type shit. notice how it's not spotty grass, but just a shit loads of weeds.

More or less, he also made a lot of anti-BLM/anti-Obama videos and songs, basically your typical e-celeb but more degenerate

I highly suspect that the amount of butthurt ITT is because this guy thought of it first, so now "Trump" is a Hispanic name.

user, I…

I look forward to his LiveLeak deportation video.

It's pretty simple. Whites make, build and give to civilization, non-whites take from and destroy civilization, at all levels. Whites build schools, shitskins destroy them. Whites build neighborhoods, shitkins destroy them. Whites build communities, shitskins destroy them.
Whites build roads, bridges, various forms infrastructure etc. non-whites once gaining power are are out of this world corrupt and too stupid to maintain it and it eventually falls apart.

Are you fucking retarded?

if he's an illegal and im paying for his benefits he can get the boot for all i care

This man snorted his own cum. He has suffered enough.

Humberto?

Imagine your face when "Trump" is deported and elected President of Mexico.

Bigern has already been convicted and was on house arrest for it. He's not a illegal or he would have been deported. Not sure exactly on his background, but he's a closet faggot with some raunchy pictures during his young adulthood.

spics love to pimp out those trucks so they can imitate niggers and also haul their lawn mowing equipment around

What a fucking hole

We need to deport the judge too

TheSmokingGun article doxes him, so why did he black out his address number here

Tito as I know him by, and erns dad + tito are conspiracy theorists. I always have convo's with them about NWO / Illuminati shit, ect. Every so often with them, if I see them. Not lately, since my friend moved away.

He's born here in sovereign state of Texas. AFAIK

How can one man be so smug?

praise kek

So what exactly does that make you then hmm? What kind of white nationalist hangs around spics? Hmm mister name fag?

get him fired? I'm fine with that for SJWs who do it to people who disagree with them all the time, but not for random people who we're just slightly annoyed by.

Trump approved Nationalists?

Fuck off back to T_D.

Texas is too far gone, it's like Cali.

Not to sound like an alarmist, but my phone suggested "radicalist" for "Nationalist"

Is T_D Trump approved?

I'm not on fking trial here. GFY lol
It is what it is. I'm not white btw. Anywho - we got a shitload of wetbacks here in the southwest states, alot more of than you think, hate these pointy boot fagots. Texas is just a diff culture all together.

Edit - alot more of us down here hate them more*

He does drugs, all of us friends and family know it. LOL - If he stopped and got job / place of his own, he'd be doing alright. Knows a fuck load of oilfield work knowledge, good worker, and crazy fucker. hahaha

Gooka?

Yep. Just a stunt. He's an attention white. Looks like it worked.

Stop being gay

Now i see where you got confused.

67% Of Hispanic Immigrants Are Functionally Illiterate - Most Still Can't Speak English Even After 15 Years
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/06/21/67-percent-hispanic-immigrants-illiterate/

liveleak .com/view?i=44a_1469771734
he got a swastika with WP and said that it means peace and prosperity and that the WP is for World Peace, MDE World Peace Season 2 confirmed?

D&C faggots gtfo

Just another alias some poor admin at a jail will have to run through NCIC the next time he is arrested. The jails should charge them an extra processing fee extra every time one of these beans with 50 aliases is arrested.

>thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/texas-trump-name-change-194038
you can post the link faggot

thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/texas-trump-name-change-194038

Is this like when nigger girls dye their hair blonde and wear blue or green contact lenses?

Did he do this to cover up the same insecurities he tried covering with all of those nigger tier tats?

The world may never know……

wow
based Mexibro
M A G A

A A A A

G A G A

A A G A

but you and OP are both faggots

I don't believe that for a fucking second, hiring a faggot with skulltats like that.

Sooooo anyone reported him to the ICE tips line yet?

Odessa and Midland are two extremely solidly red counties and cities. It's almost 100 percent oil workers, who tend to be a pretty redpilled lot. And beaners, but the shit-tier beaners live in El Paso if they live in West Texas.

Odessa/Midland they're so close together it's basically one city divided in half is actually a fairly nice place for what it is. Nearest airport if you live in western Texas or the Big Bend region. Shitloads of confederate flags and that sort of stuff. It's got its shit neighborhoods and some of the oil workers are niggers and with niggers comes the occasional violence but it's a lot whiter than you'd think and most of the beaners aren't the type that let their eternal manlet rage out on their surroundings too much again, they do that in El Paso. Fuck El Paso.

t. Jeff Davis Countyfag

and probably the only person on this website in the Big Bend region

No, you are not and you are trying too hard.

Holy shit, fuck off you obvious redditor namefag.

see

Get us his phone number and employment
See if you can find out what vehicle he drives and a plate number

chek'd thanks user

Sage goes in the email field user.

this is why we can't have nice things

Who in their right mind would hire someone who looks like that?

At what, friendo? Odessa is in the middle of fucking nowhere, I didn't figure many people on here know dick-diddly about the place. Not much of a reason to, it's 99.9 percent just oil. I live 2.5 hours away from it and visit about once a month. Figured I'd share. Trying too hard to act like I've been to Odessa?

Are you from the region? I'm not talking about El Paso or Midland/Odessa, I mean like Alpine, Marfa liberal shithole, Presidio bigger liberal shithole, Marathon, Terlingua, Study Butte, Van Horn, Valentine, Sanderson, those sort of places.

I'm sure there are anons here from El Paso just because it's fucking huge and I'm sure a couple are from Midland/Odessa just because it's also of a pretty good size, but the tiny-ass towns between and around the area I highly, highly doubt have any 8ch users in them since virtually the entire population of the area is either insanely old retirees, beaners, or national park employees (some overlap there)

Feel free to prove me wrong though. You from the area?