Find That Game?

So, I just had a very real dream/flashback of some weird Shovelware game I played on a demo disk from the 90's. All I remember is that I think it was a point and click. With pic related is actually what it looked like, and at one point you had the option to go to a circus, some dude with fucking huge hands and a castle.

I have no idea what this game and I have gone looking for 2 hours now. Wonder if anyone knows the game.

Thanks.

Here is some music to get you motivated.

Secret Island of Dr Quandary?

One more dump track.

Just checked, that is a negative. Thanks though.

I LOVE THESE THREADS

This was on the PC?

Pretty sure it had "3d" clay animation graphics.

Correct. My father always brought home shovelware cds like "Galaxy of Games" or "100 Games for Windows 95". I have been going through the archives and I just cant find it.

Come on user's, dont fail me.

I will dedicate my full attention to it when I get done with my other stuff, I got a mostly open night, so chill for now.

embed related at around 7:55

what the fuck

This is a super long shot, but there's a game on DOS that I played a loooong time ago (I think it was a kid's game of some sort) that I can barely remember anything about.

The bits I can remember were-
-It either worked on DOS or a really early windows like 95
-The game contained a bunch of different mini-games, I'm pretty sure with a puzzle-solving bent
-One of the minigames involved diving down under a deep lake, and collecting bubbles on the way to get air
-I think there was a fantasy or fairy-tale kind of theme to it

and that's unfortunately it. I don't expect anyone to know but if anything sounds familiar, like the diving-underwater game, let me know

Holy shit, that is it. My picture looks nothing like it hahahahhaa. Now I can sleep. Any Anons have a game u barely remember from your childhood that still sits in your brain, yet have no idea what it is?

Dizzy - Prince of the Yolkfolk? Or something in the Dizzy series? I say because of the diving underwater collecting air bubbles thing.

You did much better than most people who post requests

I want to remember that one shareware game where you played a guy with white-black stripped clothes, and you could toggle the gameplay from FPS view, top down view, symmetrical view

Do you have any more details?

i believe you had a gun and you shoot stuff

the levels were mostly black boxes on blue background

How old was it?

very old, played it in 2000-ish

Do you have ANY other details?

Day of the Viper?

this is as far as my memory goes

might be an alawar game? or other shareware shitting company from back then

no, too old. it was a 3d windows game

another one

This?

Reader Rabbit Math, you're probably thinking of the antagonists.

This game has been fucking killing me because I have looked it up repeatedly with no success. Help

This is obviously Baldur's Gate.

I'm trying my best to remember