What do you cockmonglers think about this game?

What do you cockmonglers think about this game?

What went right wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itspetergabriel/status/745632682508419073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this went right

It's okay. Combat is fun, I got into as many fights as possible just for that. Still prefer OFF for off-kilter RPG stuff though.

Best things about it were the music and characters.
Everything else was boring and came off as preachy. Don't punish your players for wanting to see all what your game has to offer, Toby, you pretentious prick.

enough of this faggotry already

The writing could have been a hell of a lot better.

It was well composed, now enough with these threads.

Nobody here has played it
Blatant bait thread
Genocide not having the pacifist ending is not a "punishment"

I played it.

You wanted that ending. You got that ending. What are you complaining about? Without a doubt you already watched the game on you boob, you knew what was going to happen.

How's that?

Real talk, never seen a frame of this game, just wondering if it's worth playing.

Oh right, I forgot, you're only supposed to talk about approved videogames on the videogame board, sorry you autistic fucks

It falls flat on its face a lot, but lots of what's interpreted as "preaching" is played off for laughs. The lesbian relationship, for instance, is meant to be a joke about shipping, and the genocide route character "Chara" is meant to reflect the "completionist" player. Still not a great game all-around, just listen to the OST on Jewtube.
Sage to avoid Tumblrtale spreading

No, I actually played the game the day it came out. I did the genocide run because it's what interested me most in the demo, and wow, it's fucking nothing.

The game says racism and killing monsters is bad, but almost every monster in the game is trying to kill you because you're a human. It's worth a pirate, but definitely not worth the $10 (((Toby))) wants from you.

Sure you did, sure you didn't just wait a month for lets players to play genocide.

Nope, not at all.
You didn't get your opinion of what that ending was from them.

Whoops, quoted the wrong user.

If you're gonna be edgy don't use stale material.

Ok

It sure triggered that tranny mod Celeste

If my opinions are wrong, then tell me what the game really means because I clearly haven't played this video game and am too stupid to form my own understanding, Game Theory-san.

Ok

Actually the Genocide ending reveals that Sans was Ness all along.

He's talking about Frisk, not you, dumbass.

Wrong, the Genocide ending reveals that Sans is Phil Collins

Again, my apologies that I do not live on Holla Forums and was unaware that asking what this game is like is haram. You should go post a LOL thread, or just make another nintendo thread, as both of those are loved, accepted, and encouraged by moderators and community alike.

Sorry OP but this is not the videogames board, wrong board buddy.

or you could, you know, not have shit taste and look up good games instead

yeah shitlord, fuck off tumblrtale, we dont talk about videogames here

cool meme

Genesisanon you make shit songs and pasta. The worst kind of autism is the kind that thinks it is entertaining.

go back to your cuck board pleb
>>>/underground/

Seriously. Your dubs song is physically painful to read.

Y'know what? Fuck you, faggot. I spent a solid 10 minutes getting the lyrics from google and making sure i got them right just for some little pleb to come into my thread and tell me its not up to /mu/-standards, Sure, I admit TURN IT DUBS AGAIN isnt the full song, but you still have to give me credit for the effort and thought i put into this. And where is your OC, huh? Nowhere. Because all you do all day is shitpost on Holla Forums and mock other people's creations. That's all Holla Forums is, really, mocking other people's work because the people on here aren't capable of making their own content. I don't even know why i graced you pieces of shit with my hard work. You can put a toothpick under your big toenail and kick a wall for all i care, I'm gonna make my own alternate Holla Forums.

That pasta is Dire Straits tier my friend. You aren't even coming close to King Crimson levels yet. True Prog-Genesis tier OC will never be in your grasp, I fear.

oh so you're a gaybrielfag
twitter.com/itspetergabriel/status/745632682508419073
:^)

Take your shit tier towerfaggot thread derailer somewhere else you fag.

Hey faggot, you say the same thing everytime.
The game is not even long. Going for 2 different routes for 2 different endings is not punishment, retard.

real life

ooh whats dis

imp princess thats exactly what caught my eye. how serendipitous

You actually posted a cuck board.

go to the actual good board, >>>/mtt/

Roll

im back

hi back, im dad