Flint Michigan Terror Attack

Cop stabbed in the neck by a "Canadian man" yelling Allahu Akbar.

The FBI is investigating the stabbing of a police officer at Flint, Michigan's Bishop Airport as a 'possible act of terror,' according to reports.

A Canadian man yelling 'Allahu Akbar' repeatedly stabbed the officer including in the neck at the airport on Wednesday morning, witnesses told NBC News.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4625692/Cob-stabbed-Bishop-Airport-Michigan.html
archive.fo/UvfgJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAY OF THE RAKE

KEK

Going to need 2 fucking walls if Castro's son is allowed to stay in power much longer. Michigan is all fucking Muslim now. The irony is that the Jews intentionally stuck them in Dearborn, which was where Her Ford used to print "The Dearborn Independent" and " The International Jew."

Yanks don't know how to bin that knife. This wouldn't have happened if you had a knife registry.

Apparently the "canadian born" man is "from Montreal-Nord" so I think we can safely blame it on whitey

unless you are from montana you can fuck off, northern michigan will never be filled with coloreds

You mean the UP? That's only 3 percent of the states population where as Arabs are 10 percent

Confirmed for never setting foot in Michigan. Dearborn isn't even that fucking bad. I remember working a few jobs in dearborn the day that one preacher planned on doing on Quran burning in Dearborn and it was a whole lot of nothing going on.

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Michigander here, can confirm. Michigan has waaaay bigger nigger and pajeet problems.

Any even moderately urban area of the state is utterly overrun with feral niggers. I recently attended a UofM Dearborn graduation ceremony and it was literally like stepping into India, out of maybe 1000 graduates like 10 were white.

Tough to feel bad for a ZOGbot who would do the same to me, my family, or my dog, should I decide to take matters into my own hands instead of continuing to hand over nigger-management fees to keep the praetorian classes in the lifestyle they've become accustomed.

a shame such a beautiful state is drowning in niggers

t.saginaw

Looks like it really is the first day of summer.

Filtered, obviously.

You didn't have to tell me, I already knew you from reddit.

Kinda surprised we were snackbard here in michigan, out of Flint of all places. Usually you just hear of groids stabbing/shooting other groids in that area.

Holy christ that cop is near sighted. How the fuck can you be confident in your abilities in a struggle if losing your glasses spells total blindness?

I believe in KARMA, always have, when a cop dies I know it's because he did something to deserve it

THAT IS THE WAY THE UNIVERSE WORKS

MY GUESS IS, FROM THE LOOKS OF HIM, HE WAS MOLESTING CHILDREN

Thought you said "or my bog."

Thought you were SCARY badass for a second.

Where the fuck do you lolbergs come from?

A canadian-asian refugee youth of low-income immigrant descent fleeing persecution? How tragic.

IT'S NOT LIKE HE FELT THE PAIN OF THE KNIFE GOING INTO HIS NECK. THAT CAME AS A SURPRISE. IT'S KARMA, I DIDN'T INVENT IT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT

hes the best shot on the police force

Livonia - the last bastion of Huwhiteness in the State.

I didn't see it in OPs screencap but here's an update from the site:

>Amor Ftouhi has been identified as the man who stabbed police officer Lt. Jeff Neville at Bishop Airport in Flint, Michigan Wednesday morning
>The approximately 50 year old man is Canadian, but is originally from Tunisia

Who could have possibly guessed?

This is why borders should be closed and walls built.Even if we cut them off from entering directly through air or water.

They will use cucked canada to gain entry which in my opinion should be invaded by the US and completely subjugated by our constitution considering their proximity to US being a security threat when they allow shitskins and chinks to run ruff shod over them because of the liberal/communist jew cancer infecting their gov.

What do you expect from a country that has knowingly elected the bastard son of a cuban dictator as it's leader FFS

wew try every county north of metro detroit and every county west of metro detriot

FUCK LEAFS ARE INVADING!
ANNEX CANADA NOW

Keep dreaming.
Flint? Blacked.
Kalamazoo? Blacked.
Grand Rapids? Blacked.
Lansing? Blacked.
All in counties to the North and West of Detoilet.

Michigan has been going to shit for years.

The northern part of the state should invade and take the southern part back.

Nigger, whites make up 80% of the state demographic. It's like you're cherry picking niggerville to troll when the claim was that muslims are the majority.

Wow, that grand rapids one almost matches the country as whole

Do you honestly believe these kike-owned zogbots wouldn't kill you for honestly attempting a 3rd option? They will. They will do whatever they're told to do, including being the only reason we don't just remove shitskins. If you look really closely, you'll know in your heart that I'm right. Will these useful idiots serve some purpose before the end? Yep. Are they on our side? Nope.

CNN just announced he's dead, just like that, cop died, un-fucking-believable huh???? whew!

what?

don't get me wrong. this –is– flint. flint: flint, uofm flint, kettering flint, decade import centers. standing lebanese, iraqi, turk, armenian (turk), pakistani, indian, chink overflow shunt neighborhoods. very similar to dearborn heights, redford, the southwest wayne area, etc. pretty much no city or township center has been spared – the blight massively expanded, nig and all others, clear past old containment zones circa 2009, followed by another intensification past those circa 2013. i challenge you to find any area without a minimart, salon, mall, gas station, or pharmacy that isn't affected.

but still. what? who the fuck cares about bishop? or montreal? where do these people come from? why do they carry red bags and metal lances that couldn't get past even the most retarded tsa security couch potato? wtf is going on here…

Kek, the 3rd world water quality is attracting them.

Use to live right near flint. It's such a shithole.
I never got the chance to actually see dearborn Michigan, but apparently from family who still lives in MI, they said that a popular car dealership would have a giant christmas tree every year as tradition in their lobby, and since they've been overtaken with Muslims, they were forced to end that tradition because so many of them complained. That same dealership also has a room now for Muslims to pray in. There are sirens in town that go off every hour for Muslim prayer. Really ridiculous.

CNN just released footage of the ossifer being stabbed in the throat.

Imagine San Francisco and NYC getting half your electoral college. Canada has this exact problem with Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4625692/Cob-stabbed-Bishop-Airport-Michigan.html
archive.fo/UvfgJ

unsourced shill bread

Sadly we have to deal with this fuck until 2019.
I don't blame you if you want to nuke us up here, we're beyond saving at this point.

Islam's not a race, user, thus it would not appear on these charts. The entire city could be Muslims and there would be no change.

Good. NOT ENOUGH VIOLENCE

DUBS DON'T LIE. Stab the child molesting PIGS

when is the funeral?

It's strange they voted the a drama teacher in despite he had no useful skills for the government.

I really wonder how may of these stabbing incidents happen in Cuckistan.
But the whole Canadian Liberal Media and Government don't report them as Terrorist incidents.

Never heard of the nationality of that guy that ran into Canadian Parliament and got shot by the Mace Carrying dude.

There's a reason they tried to poison them all. Unfortunately lead just makes apes angrier unless you get the right dosage. You need at least 9mm.

Mudslimes? Not in my f-ing parliament!

what is Dearborn

this on is first on day of the rake