Wikis

Too bad this isn't as funny as their "Sheik is trans" incident a few years back.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldawiki.org/Link
zeldawiki.org/index.php?title=Link&oldid=486944
zeldawiki.org/Princess_Zelda
zeldawiki.org/Epona
zeldawiki.org/Demon_Train
zeldawiki.org/Shadow_Link
zeldawiki.org/Linebeck
zeldauniverse.net/forums/Thread/181341-Shift-in-Focus-Gender-v-Pronouns/
zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Hilda
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Samuel_Adams
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Nixon
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Houdini
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Karl_Marx
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Jacqueline_Kennedy_Onassis
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/John_Locke
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Carl_Jung
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Buzz_Aldrin
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Ford
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Palin
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Mao_Zedong
u.pomf.is/aajnbp.mp4
romhacking.net/hacks/2907/
zeldawiki.org/Malladus
zeldauniverse.net/forums/Thread/181500-Gender-v-Pronouns/
mariowiki.com/User:Bazooka_Mario
reddit.com/r/TiADiscussion/comments/2hbet7/the_david_karp_quote_on_tumblrs_userbase_has/
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
niwanetwork.org/about.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fork
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But Sheik is trans. The Princess pretends (ie. transitions) to be a man and helps Zelda beat the Jews

No, she pretends to be a man and helps Zelda beat the niggers.

The politically correct term is Jewrudos you filthy goyim.

that's just crossdressing for a purpose, trans refers to mental illness

zeldawiki.org/Link

It's fake. I hank

It's not fake. I just reverted the page back just now.

post your favorite Zelda music

Wait

zeldawiki.org/index.php?title=Link&oldid=486944

Zelda never self-identifies as a man and only pretends to be one to suit her goals. She never stops being a woman in her own head and thus is not trans.

Well, I just got banned for reverting the page back.

Problem solved.

But seriously, pronouns existed before tumblr and there's nothing innately wrong with the concept of pronouns as it's part of every language. It only becomes tumblr when they start adding made up ones to supplant their shambles of a personality and make themselves the center of attention.

Find an example of thon/thon on the Zelda wiki or some equally retarded shit that isn't he/her/they and then it'll be full tumblr. Otherwise it's just a regualr pointless fucking edition made by the sad type of faggot that runs/edits a wikia for non-trolling reasons.

zeldawiki.org/Princess_Zelda
zeldawiki.org/Epona
zeldawiki.org/Demon_Train
zeldawiki.org/Shadow_Link
zeldawiki.org/Linebeck

STOP FUCKING STOP

Fan wikis: Not even once

the very notion that their pronouns aren't obvious is Tumblr

Found the source of the cancer

Well when I see a train with a face I wouldn't naturally assume it was an 'it'.

Just saying.

Again, find me a xe/xir and it'll be tumblr, otherwise it's just a bored faggot being bored.

I know its a fan wiki

But why the fuck would a Demon Train need pronouns

its a fucking train

I thought Groosenator was just a wiki bot, but makes me suspicious.

So he's also an admin or something?

Except its ridiculous. They had gender/sex in place instead which is pretty much the standard everywhere else, even on the Zelda wikia: zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Hilda

This is a question that has probably kept someone up at night before.

I never said it wasn't ridiculous. Like I said, a bored sad loser who edits wikis. Show me he's doing it because muh gender identity or a zig/zag/zog and I'll agree it's tumblr shit. Until then, all I can see is regular shit.

You stop being a bored retarded faggot and post the source to

Transgendered and transvestite are two different things. If you're going to talk all day every day about trans issues then perhaps learn the difference.

No.

why is zelda such a slut

Sexually repressed after being locked away in a castle for most of her life?

A lot of Zelda characters are sluts.

Name a Zelda character who isn't a slut.

Link

Every male character

Talon.
Ingo.
Darunia.

Pffft good one.

Spirit Tracks overworld theme is pretty comfy. Plus you can blow the train's whistle in time with the music. Toot toot!

But doggo is not sleep

Your quads need fulfillment

I'm going to need sauce on that horse riding

Did someone say wikis?

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Samuel_Adams
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Nixon
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Houdini
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Karl_Marx
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Jacqueline_Kennedy_Onassis
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/John_Locke
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Carl_Jung
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Buzz_Aldrin
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Ford
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Palin
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Mao_Zedong

Navi.

Every time

What a bunch of fucking revisionists

Sweet fuck, this can't be for real.

This is too good

I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim?

He is from the dessert
the flag of his people had crescent moon on it
He is a shitskin
He is a raider who storms Hyrule (white nation)

And so on, Ganon is clearly supposed to be a dune coon

Marx and Engels also really hated Slavs. They thought they were incapable of revolution, so they should be cleansed at some point.

So wait, was Hitler a good guy in the Ass creed universe?

like a jew
"had". Just like the people living before Isreal "had" a crescent moon.
The nose knows
He doesn't storm, he infiltrates. You can see him in Hyrule Castle kneeling before the King in OoT.

Someone needs to draw Ganondorf standing behind a post with happy merchant hands.

Citation needed

True but Dune coons are more commonly associated with it

Only reason Nintendo removed it from modern lore is because they feared backlash, it as there until Ocarina Of Time. Also, I have never heard of Israel having a crescent on their flag in any official sense.

Many Dune Coons have big noses too, Jews and Arabs are brother races after all.

Depends on which iteration you are talking about, in TP he is definitely a raider.

Seems less like the Jew and more like the old trope of the trusted adviser betraying the king. It's been done to death literally everywhere. The Gerudo are fucking obviously an Arabic theme. This shit doesn't look remotely Jewish in any fashion.

Except the nose.

Just because you're making up new meanings for already existing words doesn't mean that everyone else has to adhere to them, just like you making up pronouns doesn't have any value or weight.

Filthy degenerate.

The guy who made it goes by the name heisenweimer but he never finished that scene and doesn't have any site where he posts stuff.

Not even. Large noses are common to tons of races, particularly arabs. If you knew shit about Jews, you'd know the stereotypical nose is a hook nose, not just a big nose.

Draw a nose.

Then draw a big nose. This is Greek or Arab.

Put a hook on it, this is 50% Jew.

Make the hook double over on itself. Now 100% Jew.

Is it even worth making a thread to continue discussion on this topic? Any pro-tips on what I can add?

Islam is a jewish tool.

One time I went on the RuneScape Wiki's chat and typed "RuneScape, more like Runerape am i right?" And they banned me for it. It was a temporary ban at first, but some time later it was changed to permanent ban. What a bunch of autists.

(nice dubs)
so, that crop is all there is?

Unfortunately yes, we'll never get to see the horse Linkle is riding

It's a bot account that people log on to to make changes, someone is making those changes, and they sound nucking futs.

So given somebody else was banned for reverting that bot's changes
, it's apparently both a bannable offense to go against the bot's automatic changes and being abused by some fucking nutter who thinks people care about each character's pronouns?

at least in my search for the sauce, I came across some SFM stuff of linkle on some guy's tumblr.
u.pomf.is/aajnbp.mp4 is over 8MB

The fucking wiki director in the Gender v. Pronouns thread said that the "movement has passed and the process is underway"
Despite the fact that 6 out of the 10 people who got to voice their opinion before the thread was locked opposed the change.

Was there any context for this?

Only recourse I could think of would be to open threads showing the wiki director's full of horseshit and keep making alt accounts until errybody knows since someone would definitely be banned for screencap proof of a movement passing from a minority vote

no, was just shitposting. I should've said "more like RuneFaked(Cancer)"

"Guess what? I run the wiki, which means IT PASSES. Kill yourselves, shitlords."

No, the bot isn't a bot, someone with administrative powers made the edit logged into the bot account, probably because it hides the person who made the changes from general users.

Yes it's retarded there is no requirement to list character pronouns. tumblr aren't those characters so they wouldn't know what their pronouns are anyway, yes those cunts are this self defeating If anyone with power there is still sane that defense will win having the pronouns bracket changed back to gender bracket.

If it's just some tumblr fag just keep changing the pages back. If anything it will be good for butthurt.

It's someone with administrative access, someone from the inner cloister of Zeldawiki, if there is no-one there who is sane it's going to stay that way forever.

Depends on if the admin's autism will win out should any actual resistance pop up, especially since it's clear going by trying to hide their actions with a bot account that they don't want people to know it's going on. Only real option is to bring attention to it, be it through IRC channels (would rattle heads pretty fucking quick if they're not all in on it that a bot account is tumblrizing all the character pages) or bringing up evidence it passed with a minority vote.

Except the word 'transvestite' has an established meaning, and has nothing to do with pronouns and everything to do with dressing up as a different sex. Sheik is a transvestite.

Are you a fucking idiot?

In a post Gamergate world there's no chance, next step for the autist responsible is patreon, then national news coverage then a movie deal.

Falling for bait, bruv.

I know it's an admin I just think fixing his mistakes and then watching him sperg out would be entertaining.

>asgore and chara are the "evil" characters and coincedentally are white while everyone else is some vague non-ethnicity
>alphys committed atrocities in-game and tried to cover them up and is the darkest-skinned of all the burger king kids' club there

Is this… the 6paklover? Of "LGBT Pacman" fame?

What?

Romhacking.net showcased an "LGBT Pacman" hack that did little but remove the bow from Ms. Pacman's sprites in intermissions (or just loaded Pac-Man's sprites instead, don't remember) and replaced all the fruit items with "LGBT positive" alternatives that I'm still not exactly clear on.

The actual hack itself was swept off the site along with a bunch of script rewrites for Zelda games to make Link gender-neutral, and I think one of the reviews for LGBT Pacman said the creator was a homophobe false-flagging to make the LGBT look bad by shoving shit everywhere.

WW3 can't come any quicker.

Bigger fruits probably, like Lance and Dwayne and whatnot.

It was some hack on romhacking.net that caused quite the discussion. The hack author had the same name and avatar as the person in the screenshot I posted.

romhacking.net/hacks/2907/

It looks like the hack is still available for download.

Huh, could've sworn it got pulled for quality reasons, must've been thinking of another site or something.

I think they did pull the Zelda gender-neutral hacks. Looks like they also removed the attack helicopter hack for Zelda.

you mean Linkara?

did it ever actually imply sheik was a male or is this just what everyone immediately assumes?

It's funny because Stalin created every single issue that Marxx was supposedly trying to prevent.

U wot?

During Stalin's rule he would sell the majority of produced food in Russia to foreign countries in exchange for metal and would force everyone to work all day in order to build factories. In turn, the country generated profit but millions were dying of famine. And the ones that weren't would have to use all their strength to work all day as if it was France right before the revolutions.

Different castes of the same civilization.

No it's not.

m8, Ukraine was already on the cusp of famine by the time of Lenin's death. Grain seizures did happen often but it was to send it over to the areas most effected by the famine, not to sell abroad. And why would Russia need to buy metal from other countries? They had (and still have) a lot of metal ore to mine on their own. In fact, Stalin's Five-Year-Plans were all focused on developing heavy industry like steel manufacturing. If anything, it was the Soviets who were selling the metal.

its probably just epona anyways

SPOILER: mudslimes are jews

christianity and its derivatives are also jewish religions

So leftists think going to the moon is an evil act now?
What in the ever loving fuck.

there we go

FUNFACT: Both transsexualism & transvestism are mental disorders.

This means the trapfags on Holla Forums, as much as they try to divorce themselves from transsexualism, are also mentally ill.

A quick paheal search proves you could have just asked for fairy lewds and boy do I have them

No, all of WW2 was actually a templar plot

Here's a revolutionary concept
no one cares and this is an insignificant change on a shitty useless wiki

VIDEOGAMES

I think this very thread is a proof that someone does care

I wish the Fallout wiki would stop trying to justify Bethesda fuckery.

My jimmies are jammed.

Explain yourself.

She just pretends to be a man, absolute retard.

Transvestite is not a "tranny" in the way that tumblr obsessive over the idea of being "trans"

The guy who suggested the change is the wiki director. His agreement with himself is the only agreement he needs. Anyone in that thread who thought there was ever any chance of there being any democratic process is a fool: there is no SJW who respects democracy.

I've removed the pronoun shit on most of the pages, I'm going to assume that fag will revert the changes and ban me. I'll just do it again on another VPN.

When it's historically revisionist and full-on leftist propaganda, it deserves to be reviled.

Remember when Eurocucks were campaigning to discontinue referendums and take away the right to vote from senior citizens because of how ass-blasted they were that Brexit won? How do these people still get away with calling themselves "liberals"?

Princess Ruto refers to Sheik as a guy, but that's the only time it's mentioned.

This is the only acceptable answer in my book.

I prefer to think more about the costume of itself overall.

The purpose would be for agility because her normal dress doesn't have the the same amount of movement and the head dress would be for weather conditions i'd assume. The reality of of the costume is suitable because as a female you may need to tape down larger breasts in some circumstances when doing harder activities.

Everyone just assumes.

You're kinda just made to assume it's a man, iirc they even give shiek a male grunt.

Explain to me who in their right mind tumblr was a good idea in the first place? Who was the creator of that shit website?

*in their right mind thought tumblr

It is a good idea to begin with. Simple sites that anyone can create but with the same general infrastructure and architecture so the sites can share information and posts between them.

The problem is allowing this shit to fester.

TP takes place after OOT.

'Dorf was a skilled sorcerer and was the only male born to the gerudo in 100 years and "pledged his loyalty" to the crown, something the king felt was stupid to turn down. He did it to get close to the sacred realm, that was locked in the temple of time. Zelda told Link to go into it to claim the triforce because she didn't trust Dorf. but, 'Dorf wanted that to happen and when it was opened, he followed link, but his presence made the triforce split. When that happened, he only managed to grab and be bound to the portion of Power.

When Link was sent back to before he opened the gate, he told Zelda everything and 'Dorf was "executed", but because the triforce is beyond time and space ,Dorf, link, and Zelda were still bound to them and Dorf killed one of the sages before being sealed in the twilight realm. He once again used slow subversion to gain his position of power and only after giving Zant enough power did he push for a proper takeover.

He's done it in most of the games with a slow climb in power.

Funny story about the AT hele hack, one of the mods got triggered about it and enforcing a double standard policy on the hack(Apparently a simple sprite/text change doesn't count even though the site hosts countless hacks that do just that.)

The site wasn't the problem. It was created for this shit, it just happened to be where most of them congregated and echo-chambered their way into existence. If tumblr didn't exist, it would have just happened somewhere else.

wasn't*

Fucked up and said the exact opposite of what I meant to.

When will they make Trump a Templar?

It's a bit more complex than that:
Heroic Spirits need a Noble Phantasm, a crystallization of their legend and feats, or a weapon they employed. Nikola Tesla (pic related) was essentially a modern Prometheus who gave mankind control over the storm. His Noble Phantasm is electricity itself. While he couldn't shoot lightning from his hands in life, as a Heroic Spirit, his combination of fame and his accomplishments makes him a very powerful and level-headed candidate for the Archer class, with less powerful discharges of his Noble Phantasm functioning as his weapon of choice.

Thomas Edison isn't quite as impressive in terms of his accomplishments, and certainly wasn't as much of a genius. Indeed, he may even be more well known, but people in the modern day consider him as "the guy who wasn't that smart but knew how to market shit and take ideas really well, also he sued people". In order to boost his power, he was summoned using himself as the base, but with extra support from every President of the United States. Instead of being a powerful Heroic Spirit like Tesla, he combines forty low- to mid-ranking Heroic Spirits into one, which makes him a fairly powerful Caster.

The lion head is a representation of the MGM company. The USA spandex is a representation of him overdosing on "USA! USA! USA! USA!". His Noble Phantasm, "World Faith Domination", is mostly useless against regular people. Against Heroic Spirits and those who use magic, it is incredibly powerful. It's a crystallization of his inventions that strips away Mystery from the world, rendering any form of magic or mystery pointless.

That alone isn't always enough, though. Stripping away the Mystery from Gilgamesh still leaves him as the most Famous Heroic Spirit, and Lawsuit Leomon still has his limits.

And all of this is bullshit. Not because of the in-universe explanation of the rules, but because Nasu has allowed the rules to be broken by adding shitbags like Tesola, Edison, Shakesphear, and so on.

No, fucker. The whole point of a Heroic Spirit was an entity whose existence defied fate and altered humanity. by the time the Dark Ages were done, there WERE no human existences that qualified. Nasu sold his shit out for a phone game with lewds and bad effects.

Fish Wife says "He saved me" once, but SHIEK never identifies as anything until the big zelda reveal.

And yes, flexibility is a big fucking issue when you're sneaking in and out of places.

After he dies. Then they can make an AAA game about being an assassin on a mission to kill him. As you can see with Hitler, it doesn't really matter how he dies, only that he does. Or, hell, maybe they won't even wait, make the game, and say that the dude walking around is just a ghost

Except that's wrong. The reason why there were so few qualifying humans is about the Noble Phantasm. Modern spirits can be summoned if they have one. The thing is, the Noble Phantasm cannot be something which anyone could use to accomplish the same feat. Saber is the one who mastered Excalibur. Heracles is the one who accomplished the Twelve Labors. The only difference between the Hassans is their Noble Phantasm they accomplished.

Tesla was the only person who could master electricity the way he did, which makes him the perfect qualifier for the class he was summoned into.

It's also inaccurate to blame Fate/Grand Order for that. Edison already manifests in /Strange Fake as the True Berserker, though he hadn't been revealed yet by the time of his Caster appearance in the game. In that story, he appears as a lion head mounted on a mechanical spider.

And then you have Fate/Apocrypha, which has Berserker Frankensteins Monster. Also Jack the Stripper.

Point being, the Heroic Spirit system has been getting more and more convoluted. The addition of the Grand Servant system only fucks things over even more, since the vessel is so much stronger that it allows a random Kike King to over-powered the King of Heroes.

Nothing new. Wiki communities were always full of pretentious faggots.

My language doesnt use gender pronouns and we have absolutely no problems with it despite that.
Probably even got it better than most other countries because there's just no way to inject those speshul snowflake pronouns here because of that.

Does that mean they're going to make the limey and the literal cuck that tried to kill him assassins?

They aint even trying anymore.

Also the that last one made me mad.

The reason there are (or should be) so few exceptional heroes in the modern age is the very same reason the presence and power of magecraft is so low in the modern age: Humanity as a species has declined. Upswing in numbers, backslide in potential. In an age where science has replaced most of the previous wonders of what used to be miracles, and the "gods" have been essentially lost as far as most faiths are concerned, it's natural that you won't get a genuine sample of someone who qualifies as a Heroic Spirit.

Even Joan of Arc barely qualified—the Materials explain she did the same thing Shirou did (made a deal with the Alaya/The World) before actually crossing the bounds and becoming eligible in her own right as a Heroic Spirit. Likewise, you have those like Shirou who actively wagered with the Alaya and became spirits eligible to be summoned by the Einzbern's ceremony

No one in the modern age is fit to be a Heroic Spirit. Grand Order and all its numerous modern "heroes" are square pegs being jammed into a round hole. Nasu couldn't even think to mine the west for its fabled heroes and numerous individual gods. He went for what was marketable and "cool" sounding to the Japanese.

And so many of them make so little sense. Established by the rules already set in the Nasuverse on how science belittles and abolishes "Mysteries", Tesla and Edison have zero rights being present. It'd make far more sense to place Newton there before either of those two. Jack the Ripper and Shakespear make even less sense (at least outside of SERAPH & Fate/Extra), doing nothing of grand report or solid, significant fame.

Were they to appear in Extra it'd be fine as the SERAPH already individually accounts for anomalies like that (thus Francis Drake, Robin Hood, Nursery Rhyme, and Li Shuwen, whose martial might weighs less when you consider Tadakatsu Honda did the same and better in a time of absolute turmoil in Japan).

GO is a cashgrab. Never forget that.

Finrand is proud mongol race who doesn't give a fuck about retarded pronouns

It would have made sense that Zelda just pretended to be a guy just to hide, like Joan of Arc did when she used full armor and cut her hair.

But according to all canon, Zelda went into Sheikah mode which among other things, hid her memories and turned her eyes red.
This process shouldn't have made her more male than what OoT's Impa was, but whatever. The official manga even referenced that Sheik was female.

The main culprits of Sheik-male are probably HAL when they did Smash Bros Melee: Sheik's body is 100% male, something that has never happened again.

She lusts for all the Links, not just the eponymous one.

I don't think that word means what you think that word means.

also more liek EPONAmous hahahahahah i dont have a carlos image

Feels bad man

The term you're looking for is Mystery. In the time Gilgamesh was king, there was nothing but mystery in the world. People didn't understand science, they didn't understand magic, and so on. As time passes, humans begin to understand the world more, and remove the mystery. Mages keep themselves a secret because if they allow magic to become well known and understood, the mystery is lost, and the magic becomes weaker.

That's not accurate. EMIYA made a pact with Alaya in order to gain the power to accomplish a specific feat, which was to save a small group of people. Those same people he saved had him killed out of fear, and he became a Counter Guardian. Saber made a similar pact - if Alaya would grant her the Holy Grail, and her wish, she would become a Counter Guardian. Joan of Arc didn't make a pact like that, but she was empowered by the Counter Force, the same way that Ryougi Shiki is in Paradox Spiral.

Counter Guardians are not the same as Heroic Spirits, being nameless heroes who history has forgotten. Normally. Saber never becomes a Counter Guardian, but instead passes on to Avalon after everything. In the True Epilogue of Fate, it shows that after some time, the version of EMIYA who Shirou becomes in the Fate route manages to eventually reach her in Avalon as well.

You can't summon Counter Guardians with the Einzbern ceremony in normal cases. EMIYA can only be summoned because of the pendant which Rin unintentionally used as the catalyst for the summoning.

The marketable part is certainly true, but modern heroes have been stated prior to Grand Order to be able to come from modern times. It has nothing to do with humans being lesser. Yes, humanity as a whole is of lower quality. But Gilgamesh states himself that he doesn't believe it to be compromised. He still believes there are great humans out there, which is why he wants to release the Grail Mud, and purge the unworthy from the world. It can be argued by the Shirou himself is the perfect example of that: Gilgamesh considers him to be beneath him, and fails to recognize the potential of the person he's dealing with, in the same way he failed to consider Avalon, and was taken down by Saber.

People today still don't fully understand everything that Tesla came up with and proposed. There are abundant myths and stories about him coming up with earthquake machines and shit like that, and his proposal for a tower to draw in unlimited power from the sky has yet to be implemented. He did something no other human could ever have done, and he did it simply because he could, rather than for any other reason. He is a perfectly eligible candidate for a Heroic Spirit, and it is quite likely he died with plenty of wishes still be granted. Him being summoned makes perfect sense.

Edison doesn't have any right to be summoned. Hence the reason he needs to be brought forth as a combination of lesser spirits solidified into one form. He is a fake heroic spirit, closer to Assassin Kojirou. He's useful despite this for the exact reason we've discussed - his Noble Phantasm erases mystery.

Jack the Ripper and Shakespeare are both almost useless as servants within their original source material for exactly that reason. Jack is marginally more useful than the average Assassin under very specific circumstances. Shakespeare is fucking useless save in the very specific circumstances of Apocrypha and Grand Order where you have a lot of Servants. The same for the other "author" type spirits.

If you want to point out something that's bullshit, then you're looking in the wrong place. You want to know what's a better question? Why the fuck are we not seeing the other Hassans? Why is Nursery Rhyme able to be summoned in Grand Order? Etc.

The whole fucking series is a cash grab. Tsukihime and KnK are both more interesting series. At least they bothered to make an anime for KnK.

Here, lazy.

You can make her happy by being a good, submissive little boy

>>>/tumblr/

In your dreams nerd.

I'm at a loss, is there anything I can do here, or should I just tell them trans is a mental disorder before fucking off.

Funny how whenever I see some fan invoke this, it's because the creator of the piece of media in question said something that triggered them.

Sounds like another insane retard trying to push his assbackwards doctrine onto other people.

Holy shit it is. Looks like we a globalist commie on our midst.

Good work that guy.

Well shit. Like Milo, it might be that 6pac is just a faggot and not fucking insane like most LGBTfags.

I'm not entirely sure how being a globalist commie pushing an agenda wanting things he doesn't like banned /= not being insane.

true but at the same time he's also calling the faggot admins at zeldawiki out on their bullshit.

Newspeak doesn't need to be learned or tolerated.

Just remind those who use newspeak of the day of the rope

Nice

I helped

Oh for fuck's sakes I figured naming myself nigger45 and having a trump meme avatar would result in them instantly banning me for having an opinion so I stole the absolute gayest username and avatar I knew of at the time to blend in.

Also for some reason it won't tel me post here using tor.

Well congratulations, you just got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

What the hell am I looking at?

Oh fuck, I remember this fucker. Didn't expect him to be against the pronoun shit.

You cheeky cunts.

Crashing your job opportunities… with no chance of welfare!

Most of us have the good fortune to not be born in those kind of countries.

zeldawiki.org/Malladus
How dare they? Malladus is clearly a genderfluid transdemihumanchildgirl. Someone should correct his pronouns.

Hahaahahahahahaahaha

And to this years ago leftists told us they'd never support such fringe bullshit and had complete agreement that it was insane. There's no slippery slope fallacy, they really just were actually that crazy. A firmly established science like gender and they think they can remove their XY just like that. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Death of the Author only applies if the author admits they were wrong about something. Everything else is fanfiction.

Nothing so far, I can't overturn this retarded pronoun shit on my own but nobody here seems to care enough I guess.

I don't remember needing to read a confirmation email when signing up so it'd probably be easy sign up with [email protected]/* */ as your email and tell the site director you oppose the decision, may not change anything but I can't be alone in wanting to see a huge shitstorm come out of this.

Here's the thread by the way:
zeldauniverse.net/forums/Thread/181500-Gender-v-Pronouns/

I actually hope to see something big like this stir up that Zelda community. This has the potential to provide some really juicy drama.

The Sheik subplot is the only instance I can recall in a video game where cross-dressing and gender-swapping was rational, useful, and added to the story in a significant way. It's incredible actually.

I haven't played Ocarina of Time YET and I hope the knowledge that Sheik is Zelda doesn't ruin the game for me.

It shouldn't, shiek being zelda REALLY isn't that big of a plot point when you get down to it. He only appears around 3 or so times in the entire game before the reveal.

You've miscounted. Shiek teaches you all of the warping songs.

Typical Zelda forums fag with the (((Sagan))) quote in the signature. I'd like to say I remember a time when that place wasn't a hivemind of clones, but it's always been like that.

It just fits xer so perfectly.

Faggot. But knowing it won't really make a difference and it wasn't that big of a shock to be honest. You kinda suspect Sheik has something to do with Zelda as the story goes on, at least for me.

Cool, I figured but I avoid spoilers when I can. I'm playing Majora 3d right now (storming the Pirate Fortress feels fucking badass, I love MM) and after that I'm playing OOT 3d.

Would Master Quest be worth playing after I beat the normal quest, in your opinion?

Haven't really got around to trying it, but from what i understand it's just a slightly hard vers
Master quest is basically just a romhack of the original game, the only thing that's really changed are the dungeons.

Shit i really need to go to bed. Anyways, apparently the 3ds version pulls a Twilight princess and flips the game horizontally for master quest, if that means anything.

I'm of the opinion that every single one of us has at least one mental disorder.

Don't worry, I've got your back… Even if it doesn't change anything.

Yeah, it pulls a Twilight Princess and adds all the N64 Master Quest changes in addition to flipping the world. It's actually fairly disorienting and you've gotta learn the world all over again, especially if you're familiar with the N64 version.

Wow, I remember when those fucktards got that awful fucking layout. I also remember that money was exchanged in order to get it, and it looked like fucking ass, and to this day, it still looks like fucking ass.
I don't know if anything changed, but back when I was a hotpocket for a Zelda site, the only sites that mattered were ZeldaDungeon (because they had walkthroughs, and videos of all of the Zelda shit that Mases hoards), and ZeldaInformer (because look ma, we're a real video games news site now!) ZeldaUniverse was just there, and nobody gave a shit.
There were three active admins of our site. One of them was, and apparently still is, also an admin on ZeldaWiki. Not sure if he still is, though, I have no idea on how to gauge activity of a user with this format, but it says on his profile that he is. Haven't talked to him in almost five years, but he's about as gay as they come, so I wouldn't be surprised if he condoned the shit edits in this thread.

Why do SJW's love Zelda even though the main element of the story embodies everything they hate?

It's easy enough they can play it.

Did you vandalize the wiki and then screencap it?

They apparently hate the changes too. I wouldn't say "gone full" more like "tumblr is trying desperately and are prepared to start screaming at any resistance."

ZeldaDungeon was rad as fuck. A shame ZeldaUniverse is active as fuck these days. You can barely tell the difference between it and sites like tumbor or reddit which I guess its why that shit is so popular.

Oh shit, they're going all out.

Even the creator of tumblr hates what it became. Poor bastard, decent idea, and the landwhales destroyed it.

I thought this pronouns nonsense was based on preference, why the fuck are they assuming that a character uses the correct pronoun, fuck these cunts can't even keep their madness consistent.

OP of the vote to make the change in the first place reads like it's already a foregone conclusion anyways, probably it was gonna happen whether the entire site likes it or not (which it doesn't at all because of the constant reversions and total lack of explanation).

If I had the spare cash and the know how I'd make an exact copy of the Wiki with the pronouns removed, it's the stupidest fucking agenda pushing bullshit and it's not going away ever.

Sign up for a forum account and don't let up on poking holes in the wiki director's stupidity, threads seem to be locked rather than deleted and plenty of people see him regardless. Make new threads, bitch in existing ones, galvanize the userbase since at large the website seems to be totally clueless that it's an official move. People already aren't happy about it and the one or two people saying it's a stupid move are encouraging others.

Why not just make a new Zelda Wiki?
Isn't the whole point of wiki that you can make your own pages n shit? Or is this being done by one of the wiki mods themselves?

Being done by the Wiki Director ie the head honcho as far as the wiki's concerned.

Vote held in a rarely-visited part of the forum that only ten people responded to, vote tied if you don't count one person who didn't respond until voting "ended" (wiki director said it ended and didn't lock the thread) and failed if you do but it passed anyways, absolutely no announcement anywhere that the vote was being held and the proposition was worded as though it was a foregone conclusion.

that sounds really bizarre

Given the lack of actual announcement for it and that the vote failed or deadlocked (depending on what Tony counts as a "vote" but the vote certainly did not pass even going by his own logic) but passed regardless and its continued existence isn't up for debate it seems like he's trying to force his koolaid on the wiki. Nobody knows what the fuck's happened because there's no wiki announcement for as far-reaching a decision as that and the history for every character's page is chock full of exchanges between TheGroosenator and random users, editing or reverting the Pronouns section and TheGroosenator immediately reverting any changes made to keep the pronouns unmolested. It's clear he wants the turd to pass with as few people as possible knowing about it.

Is that the Wiki Director of zeldawiki or of Wiki in general?
Either way it's fucked up the way the tard has gone about it though

yeah this guy/girl/pink leprechaun sounds like he's on a stealthy social crusade.

Of Zeldawiki.

I'm surprised at the amount of opposition to it already, there's a clear majority against it even on hugboxy forums. If people there don't let up about it I imagine it'll be reverted before too long, though how many bitchfits are thrown along the way remains to be seen.

It's a completely redundant change anyways, you only know so much from a video game sprite, or model.

I see.
So it would be reasonable to assume that any old idiot could just come along and create, say… legendofzeldawiki which contains essentially the same info minus the social justice faggotry.

This line always cracks me up.

I bet he's hoping the other thread just dies… and if it doesn't, he might try to ignore until it does.

He was acting like this poll of his set the decision in stone forever.

Seems like that's indeed his plan given he hasn't responded after somebody on the forum counted the votes and even with his "it didn't count" exclusions it didn't pass.

The goal of Marxism and Communism has always been only the genocide of the European race.

Did I do good?

Posting from my phone so I can't use oekeki

That's kinda sad to hear.

NIWA wiki fags, especially their admins, are a pretty autistic and tyrannical bunch. If you think Zelda Wiki is a mess you should see Mario Wiki. Their admins are a like a tumblr parody gone wrong and one of them poses as two different users and claims the other one is his "perfectly identical twin sister" despite that he's obviously samefagging for his headmate. Even reading their profile pages is worth a few creepy chuckles: mariowiki.com/User:Bazooka_Mario

Also their top admin supposedly died in a traffic accident and everyone paid respects to her despite that the she edited the wiki the day she supposedly died while her brother made a fucking memorial that was basically a blog post about wanting people to watch Rick and Morty.

Isn't there already another one on Wikia called Zeldapedia? Or is that just a husk left over after Wikia's mandatory CSS change like the Nethack one?

so i got bored and googled that
neat

The muds at the end ruin this for me.

I'm pretty sure the quote is parody, though.

I don't know. To me it sounds legit.
But I don't mind being corrected on this, my faith in humanity has already been keelhauled, flayed, boiled, skewered, ripped apart, been victim to scaphism, and flung into the fucking sun, multiple times.

Fake.

reddit.com/r/TiADiscussion/comments/2hbet7/the_david_karp_quote_on_tumblrs_userbase_has/

Jesus I don't know what to even say.

If you're going to talk about how an author intended for a character to be seen, you should pull facts from the actual source, or atleast a direct translation or MTL. Not a 'localized' version of it. I guess we should also add that Link's inner thoughts are full of memes to the wiki as well.
You can't tell me that the English translation is the definitive version of how a character identifies when every translation has quite a bit of changes from each other, which are all different from the Japanese version.

I'm surprised John Browning isn't in there.

Sleep tight pupper

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

"Rot in hell, Thomas."
―Tesla on Thomas Edison, before firing his particle beam weapon.

You absolute madman.

We need to not let up on this.

Well what do you expect to be done? If anons start changing the contents of the wiki, it will simply be viewed as an act of vandalism each and every time. This needs to be attacked by the people who maintain the wiki and who also do not agree with this sort of change. You can go to the forum and post as a guest, but it doesn't matter if 100 or 1,000 of us go there and raise a storm over it. In the end, you've got to figure out a way to remove the faggots in charge over there and replace them with people who don't think like they do.

Posting on the forum was one of the first things I did.

And I agree that anyone who cares enough about this change should post and try to point out the problems with this, how Tony handled the poll, the lack of general logic, etc. Which was why I bumped the thread from dying.

Also the picture I posted isn't me. It's just showing the kind of logic they're using.

So what are you going to do about this issue, user? Have you given up so soon? Any new ideas?

This, cultural Marxism is about the destruction of whites, it always has been.

If that was the case then they'd simply list the sex as male/female/none. There's zero reason to specify pronouns unless they're expecting characters that are male not using masculine pronouns.

They've been objecting to mars missions because they'd be far too colonialist if we sent anyone but the people least fit to be astronauts so yes

Really explicitly listing pronouns rather than just their gender is probably an attempt to ease into allowing personal interpretations of gender. Remember that the vote didn't pass and Tony's made concerted attempts to ignore anybody who brings that up, or tell them they're wrong with no actual explanation and they didn't count correctly.

They have Tingle's pronouns as he/him. Pretty sure that isn't right.

Should be tingle/kooloo/limpah.

I'm sure some of you know about Bulbapedo, but I can try to go into detail if you want.

I miss the days when wiki autism was contained to useless trivia (Mario and Pokemon), copying down the entire transcript of something and naming references and inconsistencies (Homestar Runner), or just giving up on writing something serious at all (Transformers and TVTropes).

Explain, this sounds interesting.

Please go into detail, make it autistic

This is like third hand info by this point, but I recall a story that when they got bought out by some company they had to shut down a board where some of the under-age admins/mods posted nude pics or some shit. They were probably at least pubescent though, but I couldn't pass up on the pun, man. The whole story is probably on ED somewhere.

Also, I forgot the Pikmin Fanon wiki was on the NIWA alliance, which is not just autism but obscure autism. We should do a search for autistic stuff to laugh at someday.

They being Bulbapedia, I can't believe I left that out, I'm fucking retarded.

>niwanetwork.org/about.php
Wow.

What the fuck do these retards think they are doing?
Japan does not even have pronouns for referring to third persons!
Other than that most pronouns (for first and second persons) can be applied to both sexes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

How do they even know what pronouns a character prefers?
I have yet to see a single Zelda character outright state their "preferred pronouns."
What a bunch of pretentious lunatics.

Is AssCreed the worst example of "deepest lore"?
It's like a bizarre historical fanfiction.

Why does it look like e621?

Is there any salt more refined and nourishing to the soul, than that produced by SJWeebs when someone who actually knows about Japan schools them?

every time

Fucking SM the Goat

Did someone say wikis?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fork
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

This is the kind of autism the internet needs. It's almost interesting to see shit like this and A Press-tier knowledge of games. Less CWC, more Ulillillia.

I didnt know the extended universe of star wars was corrupted too
Or is this the 100% goyim approved wiki from when they declared it all null and void?