Fatty hate thread

Remind you. Chelsea clinton Is the future of the democrat party. Now they are pushing fat acceptance and fat rights. Even Obama had a anti-fatty administration.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncscooper.com/alex-jones-offered-white-house-press-secretary-position/
archive.is/INTRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, basically, the democrats have no future.

I have feeling she not even bill Clinton biological daughter. She doesn't even look like bill. Too Jewish.

Know who was really fat?

How do Americans not know about the Webster Hubbel rumours?

With all the kosher conservatism and celebration of every step we make closer for Greater isreal plan, I'm beginning to wonder if anyone on here has a memory longer than 2 years on here

I think they're a troll. This information is practically one of the foundational lies when you start researching the depth of the cesspool that are the Clintons

funny how she didn't have a problem when snl used fatty pig fatty melissa mccarthy to portray him

BEST PRESIDENT
ncscooper.com/alex-jones-offered-white-house-press-secretary-position/

BASED TRUMP. GLOBALIST LUGENPRESSE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Never heard of those fags so I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Here's an archive archive.is/INTRY

i guess that would explain her nigger lips

kek the fatty shoahs are pigtacular levels of reeeing

Aren't these the same people who were making fun of Trump and calling him fat, all the while ignoring Taft? Fuck these people. They did that during the election too in response to a story about him calling some bitch fat.

If being addicted to the sugar jew is so great, why doesn't Chelsea gain 300lbs?

Take pride in beating the sugar jew, not in being one of their victims.

These people are living in the past, we now live in the Age of Banter

I guess its also their right to neglect their own health, burden the medical system and strain airplane seats. Stupid fat fucks, eat a damn apple.

The sperg-tier FPH thinks anything with a BMI over 10 is fat but I think it could just be some anorexic types pushing that…definitely not all FPH (it was a little but of a division tbh).

source user?

Daily reminder that the thicc meme is a jewish psyop to promote obesity, racemixing and laziness.

The drug companies paid for Chelsea's wedding. Of course she wants to help bring them more customers who need prescription medication for diabetes, heart conditions, depression, and all the other problems obesity brings.

I weigh 445lbs, am black and leech off your tax dollars.

Whatcha gonna do about it white boys?

wait for trump to take away your welfare to prevent the economy from crashing

Are you fucking retarded?

I can stop paying taxes but you'll never be white.

Nothing, your sole existance is punishment good enough.

Fuck off kike

What am I gonna do? Say another prayer of thanks to kek that I am white and not some obese smelly nigger. Enjoy your literal poverty while living on handouts. I make enough that taxes don't impact my lifestyle.

Lol a 450 pound nigger. Would rather be born as a dolphin or some other animal with higher intelligence.

Just a post to say if you aren't following Sean Spicier on twitter you are missing out. The blue-checked kikes and SJWs that have no idea it is a parody account makes for hilarious reading.