Game Covers Thread

Post great game covers. Doesn't matter if the game is good or bad, new or old.

The cover just has to be good shit.

I wish House of the Dying Sun had been as badass as this poster. Game's still fun, but not this fun.

This.

That's the actual cover? I always thought it was edited. They must have been laughing their asses off

Purely because of based Venom in the background.

What is he planning to do with Spiderman?

Fuck him.

The Japanese cover has some great scenery. The European cover is just horrifying.

I knew it.

Eddie Brock made me gay.

(I just realized Eddie was a dishonest journalist who grew up in San Francisco. Holy Shit, David Michelinie was woke)

That game was the tits.

Anyone else realize that Eddie Brock is Marvel's most consistent fan service character?

Always loved these covers

How the fuck has no one posted this?

better version of the dark cloud 2

Posting a classic.

Who here uses custom cover art for their vidya?

I don't see the charm in japanese Ico cover. It looks like the blandest wannabe Dali painting I've ever seen.

At least the American Ico here looks ready to wreck some shit and smash some pussies.

Tfw when skyrim is getting a remake even though that came out barely five years ago but VtMB will mostly likely not get a remake/remaster.
That game was so good. The variety of classes, factions to side with, voice acting, soundtrack, side quests and main quest variety, the combat in late game was awesome and the variety of play styles was better than a decent chunk of rpgs now. The only weaknesses were the bugs, graphics, and limitations of the world but 2/3 of those were due to the limitations of 2004 and the other was Activision breathing down Troika's neck like the undead of the game. I would even be worried about a modern remake because it might struggle to capture the story, voice acting, and creativity that went into this true classic.

I find it funny how publishers can't make up their mind whether putting female characters on game covers makes it sell or not while feminists can't make up their mind whether it's progressive or sexist.

This one is puzzling. I'm not sure if it's real though. The whole game is in Greek black figure pottery style graphics, so crappy illustration doesn't just look less stylish, it also doesn't fit the game at all.