Did Obama give nukes to Iran?

Discuss.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=REN33Rv6-AQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gFCsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama would be the best president ever if he did. Literally anudda shoah.

But he probably did not.

I wonder if they're not trying to build up Iran militarily so they can justify them to us as a dangerous enemy we have to bomb to shit.

BEST TIMELINE

ftfy

I remember 1992 very clearly.

What is the Samson Option?

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.

This.
You underestimate the kikes if you think they will just get nuked and only attack Iran in retaliation. The kikes will try to destroy everything if they're attacked.

Well I did say they'd probably nuke a bunch of other muzzie countries, didn't I? ;^)

It's far better to glass them in my opinion.

One of the main reasons I doubt the validity of the "Sampson-option" theory is because it's something Jews said they could do.

That is to say, I'm sure the kikes will send their nukes flying in all directions as a final kvetch, and I'm sure they even smuggled some in cities all over in lead lined containers, but enough to destroy the whole world? Doubt it, just more typical tricks.

That makes no sense. Iran already has breakout capability, the materials, infrastructure and know how to build their own nukes. The only thing holding back the Iranian technocrats who would love to have nuclear weapons are the Mullahs and their religious edicts declaring nuclear weapons satanic.

yes please, our cities are filled with europoor liberals and immigrants

This. We should call their bluff already and oven them.

Samson Looms

And that activates DEADHAND. And that destroys the world. I told you I was right.

Ashes and Echoes

And nothing of value would be lost.

Are the Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triumph and Louvre a worthy sacrifice?

Not so fast, wait till I have moved to countryside. I don't wanna die for nothing.

t. nationalist living in a liberal cesspool surrounded by delusional wannabe rich instagram poser normies, subhuman numale cucks and third world enrichment

What's with these "discuss" threads?

Either way your cassus belli for attacking IRan won't work, shlomo.

That's a retarded made up excuse to invade Iran

Why not just say that USA/Israel/AS want their oil?

I live in a highly diverse city and I say bring on the nukes.

Because self justification and spin is very important to Jews. They think they can trick God with technicalities after all.

We didn't invade Iraq and Afghanistan because of muh oyil, the US public was sold on neutralizing nonexistent WMDs and dethroning terrorist states.

I just enjoy listening/reading other people's opinions while procrastinating studying for an exam, that's all. Didn't see a thread about this specific topic yet so thought it'd be nice to have more info about it.
Actually kinda surprised no one complained about the source.

It would radically change my opinion of his presidency if it were accurate. Change for the positive.

No. Not a way in hell. Obongo had zionist kike handlers from day one, from Axelrod and then another Jew and then another. He was essentially run like a puppet by Mossad with nighty reports back to tel-aviv.

Was he? The typical kike media outlets whined about his positions on israel all day. The shrieking was hysterical.

If this is true, OP, then this is a good thing. Iran will nuke Israel if they are about to be taken over when WW3 happens.

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion regarding the subject at hand.

OP IS A FAGGOT

It's known and documented that "Obama gave Iran enough Uranium to make 10 Nuclear bombs"? How is that not treason and why has every person involved not been hanged, shot, or imprisoned?

Go fuck a goat, Muhammad.

Why would it be? Iran isn’t a threat to the west, America sells weapons to all sorts of nations including ones who are a threat to the west.

Filtered for being a literal rat-faced kike. Fuck off.

Why would it be? Iran isn’t a threat to the west, America sells weapons to all sorts of nations including ones who are a threat to the west.

Because providing them a means to create a nuclear weapon could, at some point in the future, come back to harm us. No government official should be providing another country a means to harm us.

We're not at war with Iran. Treason requires giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war.

I happen to agree but the international arms trade is a huge earner for America and every president brokers deals on its behalf. Trump has been setting up arms deals left right and center with nations far more hostile than Iran as did Bush before Obama and Clinton before him etc.

Selling tanks and shit doesn't bother me. A means to create a nuclear weapon is another story.

Selling tanks and shit doesn't bother me. A means to create a nuclear weapon is another story.

Oh well, as long as it doesn’t bother YOU that’s all that matters. Tanks in the hands of the wrong people can cause more harm than is immediately apparent, will they be used to invade America? No! But they can be utilised in warfare in ways that have a knock on effects and cause tremendous damage. Stable Governments the world over have been toppled with American weaponry that has found it’s way into (if not directly sold to) the hands of people incapable of governance. America picks up the bill in the form of aid, immigrants, refugees and their own subsequent military interventions.

Exactly.

as much as i would love to see the kikes undo centuries of their work i think they might have different targets and different weapons

im confused about this
Iran is (supposedly) anti-globalist bankers, but obama is (supposedly) pro-iran, and obama is (supposedly) a globalist puppet.

archive.is/gFCsI