CANADA YES!

Canadian Mother Demands White Doctor Without Brown Teeth For Her Sick Son

ibtimes.com/watch-canadian-mother-demands-white-doctor-without-brown-teeth-her-sick-son-2555375
archive.is/i1zGc

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/monkey-from-nigeria-pretending-to-be-a-doctor-kills-six-year-old-boy-in-uk-will-keep-its-medical-license/
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/blood-tribe-racial-slur-ahs-text-1.4174420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How dare this woman want her son to be able to explain his illness to the doctor instead of getting some pajeet asking him about whether he shits regularly.

Wow, what a bitch.

Now, I would also prefer a white doctor, but if my son was sick I'd get him the first available doctor, black, white, brown or blue.

These filthy curry niggers

You don't get it. In Canada nonwhite doctors outside some gooks are notoriously incompetent. The AA is even worse than you can imagine in the USA for example, their English often unintelligible and Canadian media being so insanely pozzed refuses to so much as report on it. After all, if you die for diversity, you win! /s
Now you can see why Trudeau is shit dead in the polls losing to a million different conservatives and nobodies.

t. Ocellote

Have you ever been to Mississauga or Peel region in general? The place has almost been ethnically cleansed of Whites. I understand her attitude completely.

Hello reddit

Non-white doctors don't even have to "pass" the MCAT hahahaha why the fuck would you let one of them touch your kid lololo

It's thanks to people like you we are in this shit.

Hey newfag, it's supposed to be CANADA NO! in this instance. Learn the fucking meme before you attempt to use it.

fuck i'd take a white nurse or even a pharmacist over a mud doctor

Nice comprehension, retard. You're wrong.

Oh whoops, thought you were mocking him for saying Canada NO that's my reading comprehension at fault sorry, OP and myself are retarded :^)

I didn't know that. In the town where I live we have too few doctors, so from my point of view, any doctor would be better than no doctor.

Surrey memorial hospital is to be avoided at all costs, the care there is substandard, and the emergancy psych doctor is a kikess that misdiagnoses white people on purpose while asking them questions like "Have you ever fucked a family member? How many times do you jack off a day? how many sex partners this year?" with one hand down her pants, and the entire hospital staff is brain dead retarded poo-in-loo streetshitters that bought their diploma by returning box tops.

DAT PIC kek

@2:44 My kid is part not white so can we at least get somebody in here to see him that speaks english

It was quick but did anyone else catch that? It makes the video a lot less fun tbh

All the "outraged" shitskins in the backround and cucky shitheads triggers me immensely.

WE NEED TO DO SOME GENOCIDING

Can't think of a worse fate.

See, not all of Canada is cucked. Just the soccer moms who voted for Princess Trudeau. We still have men. Scheer will win in 2019 and undo the evils Trudeau has committed.

Glad I have a white GP, if the GP isn't available I always opt for a white, when I get a paki they tend to deny any sort of treatment for me.

I'd take a white homeless man on the corner before a brown doctor.

Do you have a source on that? Not calling you out I just would like to have it for red-pilling purposes

Not in a white country, dear.

Is that what she said? It doesn't make sense

When I booked into my GP for the first time, I asked specifically for a white doctor. The woman at the counter gave me this "I can't even" face, and I just kept looking back at her until she dropped the act and gave me a list of the white doctors. Everyone needs to do this.

To be honest, I read it in Erectus Walks Among Us and that's probably easy to find in pdf form on google or >>>/pdfs/

The face is never shown in these kinds of videos. There was a similar aussie vid on a bus not too long ago. More psyops to guilt and D&C the goyim?

If I wasn't on mobile I'd link all the studies but page 207 of that book easy to find on google contains them all.

lmao kill yourself

I'd take a white child with a toy stethoscope over a mud doctor.

But they got a piece of paper that says they're a competent doctor goy, do you not trust our standards?

In Australia, we had a poo in loo with fake credentials working in the public hospital system for something like 10 years. The other doctors knew he was incompetent due to his numerous stuff ups, but it took a decade to out him because no one wanted to be "racist". He fled the country, if I remember correctly, before they could prosecute him. Never, EVER, accept a non-white doctor.

This cunt.

She's clearly doing this for attention instead of for her son. If she really wanted to take him to a white doctor, she'd leave immediately and go to another clinic which might have one. It's not like the front desk were lying when they said "No white doctor is available", that's just how it is the GTA. Instead she stays and LARPs in front of all the pajeets so she can be the centre of attention.

It's amazing that we give people like "doctors" a free pass because we think they're good people by default.
I took myself off the organ donation registry awhile ago, it's all profit and human lives are no different.

My mom is a doctor, so I speak from experience when I tell you that I would rather have no doctor or a random white person propose a treatment for my child than a non-white doctor that was not educated in America or Europe.

I've had some very good non-white doctors, but they finished Harvard or Penn med schools. If the doctor is both brown and not educated in America, run like hell because they will almost definitely fuck up your treatment. Unfortunately, 90% of brown doctors practicing in the US or Canada are not educated here, so they are almost always shit.

I had a friend who had a testicular torsion and made the mistake of accepting treatment from a brown doctor at the hospital, a mistake made due to the result of the urgency of the situation.

Essentially, he almost lost his testicle because Dr. Pajeet kept asking him whether or not he has had sex with other men, and kept insisting that his testicle was in acute pain and purple due to him having AIDS for some reason.

I can totally understand why this woman, who wants whats best for her child and who has probably been fucked over by Pajeets already, only wants a white doctor. I do the same if I ever need medical help, although I am not as outward about it. I simply just look at the names of the doctors who are going to see me, and then I google their information. If they are a pajeet from India, I refuse to be seen by them until I get someone American.

Scheer isn't going to save shit. He will happily continue the status quo on legal immigration, just like Harper did. The conservative party of canada is no friend of the white man.
The truth is both the conservative and liberal parties are dying. You had half, HALF, the votes in the CPC leadership vote be for a lolbertarian. The liberal party is being co-opted by two completely incompatible groups. Our major political parties no longer represent anything that the did even 20 years ago. They are living on by virtue of brand recognition alone, and are both lucky more extreme alternatives with charismatic leaders haven't come along yet.

Seems reasonable. Niggers want nigger doctors, spics want spic doctors, so I don't see what the outrage is.

neck yourself

BACK TO REDDIT

No he won't solve everything, far from it, but his willingness to call out the liberals on their lies, their intolerance in the name of tolerance, his stated devotion to free speech and a free market are all promising. Will it be enough? That depends on how much longer we can sustain the importations.

dailystormer.com/monkey-from-nigeria-pretending-to-be-a-doctor-kills-six-year-old-boy-in-uk-will-keep-its-medical-license/

This. My dad told me young black women refuse to see him bc he's an old white guy. It's your right to request a provider you feel comfortable with

They're negresses, they can do whatever they want with impunity because you can't smack one down when she gets uppity.

That's because your pimp-hand is weak af nigga. Gotta keep ya hand strong.

That's why you're a childless manlet.

Shitskin doctors in Canada aren't real doctors. They lied to immigration to get in the country because of a doctor shortage due to all the White doctors going to the US where they make 10x as much money. So you get mystery meat that was farmer back in their village.

Clearly you're a retarded faggot. The child is having chest pains, let's drive around and see what we can find? Fucking neck yourself, gimp.

doing the meme right it, would be CANADA NO!

As bleak as things feel to me, and as much as I don't trust Scheer, I truly do hope from the bottom of my heart that it will be enough to sustain us user.

This.

Either you're a complete retard or you don't understand the demographics of the GTA. It's highly likely that when the receptionist told her "there is no white doctor here", she was not lying. If there is no white doctor at the clinic, sitting there and complaining and demanding to see one isn't going to magically make one appear. You need to go to a place that has one.

Let me guess…Toronto?

Watch no one complain when a chinese person wants to see a chinese speaking doctor.
wew

Any doctor with brown teeth obviously isnt concerned about health and hygiene. Also, its probably a direct result of pic related, which has made its way around a lot. Half the nigger hate threads on cuckchan would start with this a couple years ago, before they were banned.

She's right. I got a chronic thing and have to see docs all the time. The "native" ones are the best the others will straight up nearly kill you with their shit advice. Poos are the worst.

The best doctor I had so far was an older russian lady. The worst was a turk who had his 'clinic' closed because people kept getting infections there.

American medstudentfag here.

From what I have gathered, foreign doctors do whatever voodoo magic schooling that they do in their home country, and are licensed practitioners in their country - NOT America. In order to practice here, they would have to at minimum pass a board exam and (I could be wrong on this next part or wrong in how required it is for what field and from where the doctor comes) have to completely redo their residency - the 3-5 year training they do after med school.

So no, they do not have to take the MCAT, but they would face an uphill battle practicing in the states. They would likely do shit on the MCAT but its a moot point because there are other filtering processes in place higher up. No idea how Canada runs it. I hear countries with socialized medicine - Britcuckistan, Canuckistan - like to import foreign doctors to reduce cost in the short term which ends up failing gloriously long-term as this thread shows.

Roaches are bad news.

Canada was almost pure white back in the 70s. It shouldnt be a surprise that people expect to be able to find a white person in a white country. She is obviously an idiot, because doing that in front of a bunch of spiteful niggers is the best way to get her head caved in in the parking lot for not being pro-genocide enough. Guess who is checking her head injury afterwards too, doctor nigger.

That's what I thought
They blur the faces (with the excuse of protecting the id of the minor) to prevent follow-up on who these people actually are, i.e. maybe they are 'crisis actors'

I'm pretty sure that's the one sole right we have left. To demand being served in either English or in French.

Good for her.
You can hear the curry nigger filming:
Better than you? Yes, yes it does you stinky, curry smelling, street shitting dirt bag.

this

this

Canadian healthcare system will eventually turn into a place where you go see doctors that don't speak your language and you have to use hand signals and gestures to understand what's happening. Kind of like when you get sick on vacation in a non-English speaking country.

Our immigration system is fucked.

Remember the scene in Idiocracy where he goes to the hospital? Yeah….

eat shit and die, redditor.

yep and now the videos making the rounds on all the shitty virtue signalling lefty sites with the same predictable results. butthurt leftys will dox her and ruin her life now.

A pretty realistic look at the future.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

and at 1:11 she starts compromising like "well what's the closest to speaking english you have" blah blah. stupid bitch is just being difficult wasting time and embarrassing her kid negotiating with these muds. just tell them all off and drive to a different clinic… "i don't have money for blah blah" well get your poor ass on the bus i guess

When's it going to change ?

I'm sure Pajeet's Hindu magic would have been extremely effective. Sanitary too. I'm sure he washed up

When the lights don't turn on and your furnace doesn't work, it's -37C outside, and you haven't eaten in four days.

her kid is having chest pains she doesnt give a fuck

Man, my uncle died because some street shitting doctor misdiagnosed him. He was having chest pains so he went to emergency, where they didn't even look at him. They just told him it was indigestion and he'd be fine. He had a heart attack that night. After my family doctor retired, he was replaced by some mexican joke who took (and continues to take) on too many patients. So its a minimum wait of two weeks if you want to make an appointment. He also routinely mixes up patient files. Last year that son of a bitch mixed someone up with me and referred me to a Urologist to get a vasectomy. They even said it's not the first time that my doctor has mixed up patients and sent the wrong files their way. What if it was something serious like cancer? The guy's been reported several times, but yet he still practices.

The tragic reality is there can't be too many white doctors left in Canada since white Canadians are too demoralized to become doctors.

Imagine it must seem futile with so many imported students waiting to graduate and fill another place which should go to a Canadian.

Third worlders have no place in the health system of a Western country.

How do i achieve Hyde mode?

something smells fishy….
10 bucks says the woman is Jewish

The system is actually rigged against them. The medical exams in Canada are actually fairly hard compared to other places (well, at least Part 1 is). If you do a year of residency in any place in the world you get to skip this exam and take the easier exam. This means that people from outside of Canada actually have it easier if they want to become a doctor. This is also why you see many med students head for the US to try their hand there, where they also are at a slight disadvantage because there is a push to bring in people from mud countries to practice as well. So you will have students out of medical school trying to compete with surgeons and so on who have practiced for years and the people who select students for residency put more stock in experience than most things, and get to look progressive by claiming how wonderful it is they have brown people. Even the black schools do this, filling their ranks with poos to keep up the charade. The problem of course is that many of these people don't speak english well (the screening exams for this are a joke) and this causes problems for people who in the end, just want someone competent and who speaks english because too often I've seen cases where the doctor will try and chastise the patient because he or she cannot understand the patient when they are speaking proper and normal english. Also it doesn't help that indian doctors are constantly recruiting their own people to fill spots and guiding them through the system. It doesn't help that some degenerates will try and sell spots for sexual favors and so on. I'm not even commenting on the fact that many programs prioritize people who speak both english and spanish because of the large spic community to the point that they set-up programs that guarantee acceptance into medical school for people who attend some of these spic schools and will overlook poor test scores if you are fluent in spanish. And the students are aware of this too. The whole system is a fucking mess. It's all so tiresome.

Possible but her complaints many of the complaints you hear from vets at the VA. They are beyond relieved when thy come across someone who speaks english.

Into the trash bin

Get AIDS.

that is incorrect.
once degree'ed, always degree'd.
only the origin institution can remove your title.
only a body of law can revoke a license.
the USA does not revoke licenses (grants trivially by fee paid).
the USA does forbid you to bill federal programs fraudulently (ie claim right to bill, but not satisfy requirements to bill).

foreign medical graduates are essentially free to practice. they can do whatever they want to do. nothing will stop their practice. fraud, specifically the time-to-investigate-and-indict via fbi or obamacare heat teams, is the single only legal deterrent.

to gain the right to stop an ad seller, you must be able to prove material loss to gain the right to sue and/or press criminal charges. to then complete the courting of stopping an ad seller, you must win to the point of complete disentitlement. which is not possible, under law, unless imprisoned (prison != jail) without parole, or extradition/expulsion.

typical sequence: angry customer sues ad seller. ad seller settles. ad seller continues to sell ads to other customers other than the one that sue them. customers are prevented from organizing or complaining via hatespeech laws, anti-defamation laws, anti-discrimination laws, and the opportunity cost/tax required to gain entry (ie must have material loss, eg must have lost your leg to the witch doctor from gofuckyourselfalibabastan, etc).

tldr: do not get sick, under any circumstances. period. complete.

Me too.

god dam winter balls

catholic crypto-jews caused the multicultural problem in most western countries.

Wait government healthcare is shit? Who knew? They do such a great job at everything else.

Works fine in Australia and most Euro countries and sure beats the hell out of being tens of thousands of dollars in debt when ever you need treatment for anything, like a dumb Americuck.

Also what part of the video made you think it's shit? Because the woman couldn't get someone of a of specific ethnic background? You're a moron.

That will soon change with the levels of mud piling up to take advantage. Cutbacks have already been made and will continue to be; though I doubt the browns will allowed to bare the brunt, thanks to the (((compassionate))) government.

Reminded me of this, gets me every time

>>>Holla Forums

You ment " ==CANADA NO! == "

It worked fine in the UK to until the Government decided to open its borders. People from over the world simply wander into our hospitals, receive treatment and then leave. If caught they are asked to go home, if they agree then we pay for their ticket (voluntary removal). Sweet deal huh. Of course if their treatment isn’t finished at the time of apprehension they can always file an Asylum claim, their lawyer (also provided for free) should be able to drag things out for long enough so that the NHS can get them fixed up, if not they can just file a appeal, no problem.

Legal immigrants and refuges (we take in a net of 250k a year and we are pretty small island) don’t help much either.

The Government also insists that despite high unemployment it is unable to staff the NHS without immigrants. One might think that a simple recruitment drive aimed at school leavers could get enough nurses into training to solve the problem in a couple or perhaps offering free medical degrees to highly gifted individuals might get you more doctors? No, the answer is importing staff without third-rate training from the third world. That way we get to enjoy lower quality medical staff AND retain unemployment. Win Win. Every single party in the UK insists that without immigration the NHS would “die” so the cycle continues.

Privatisation won’t help (but will happen) as the Government will continue to treat non-natives for free just as they offer them preferential treatment in all other areas. The private sector will also much favour cheaper third world staff so I doubt there will be an improvement in staff either unless you can afford the “totally not paying extra for a white doctor” package.

When Trudeau gets executed has his term come to an end can Canada be saved?

'Ere you go

What about a Jew… Only doctors around me that weren't raised shitting in the streets are Jews

This is Rotherham after all over again. It seems, to leftists, it matters not how many little children get raped (even if by the thousands) or how many people die due to medical non-practice, so long as they aren't seen as racist. But this should be a crime in itself, worthy of death. They endangered our children, our society. Justice demands they must die.

How fitting a nigger was president.

BASED

Was she upset because the prescription too complicated for her to understand?

And they say you can't understand what doctors write.

amazing

haahhahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The RCMP even once admitted on the radio publicly that half the refugees coming from the US on Trudeau's invitation "have serious criminal records". But of course you won't see that anywhere on any Canadian sites, government coverups gotta love em.

canada's secrets involve a shhhhh and a eh

Learn to meme, faggot. NO has a negative connotation. YES has a positive connotation. It serves no purpose to even ironically claim a positive response to negative things and vice-versa. Retake the meme, change it, much like Holla Forums retook Pepe from faceberg faggots.

CUCKED

Zippy water.

surely that is work best left to the diaperheads, yeah?

I hate white ppl but want a white doctor that don't drink coffee LMAO!!!! wow my sides fuck 8pol kills em.

Holy shit, that's awesome. Anyone have a Youtube link for this? I want to post it to a synchtube that I frequent.

they have a law to kill christians. for jews a white guy is christian

it doesn't work in western germany.

Daily reminder that you should ABSOLUTELY ask for a different doctor if you get a foreigner. Universities in foreign countries are a sham, some of them have no business being accredited and the graduates have no business calling themselves doctors. Don't let their politeness fool you, they'll wing it if something they don't understand comes along and you'll end up on the wrong meds or getting your arm amputated for something curable. You have every right to choose your healthcare provider.

Just file a lawsuit and they will change their minds because it will hurt them financially.

You have no idea how bad it is over here.

My family works in the medical industry, Doctor/Dentist and the stories they hear of some other practitioners is appalling.
For example:

When my fam first arrived in Canada after escaping the Cultural revolution they found a job with:

Doctor Jew prescribes expensive medicine to his patients, then overcharges them for seeing him. His patients get sick from taking medicine they did not need and so he prescribes them more expensive medicine and charges them again.

One of the Co-owners when my family finally got their own clinics was: Dentist Chink, (barely speaks english, how the fuck did he even get through immigration) will claim there are lots of cavities when there are none and will give you plenty of fillings when you don't need them. The fillings would be installed badly of course so then you would have cavities underneath the fillings. Dentist Pajeet then removes your teeth, but he is bad at this so the tooth breaks during the procedure and you will have to go to the ER because you are bleeding everywhere. He was fired after this. Though he still somehow runs a clinic, we hear some pretty gruesome stories from patients coming to us for a second opinion. He even trash talks us.
This was the kind of Dentist stereotype you would have been absolutely terrified of as a child.

Some Hospitals have nurses that just stand around and talk instead of tending to the patients. Had a friend's gramps go through this while he was bedridden. Noone came to change his bedpan or help him get up to move around for a full day and a half.

One Doc Pajeet had a cockroach infestation in his clinic but claimed his religion prevented him from dealing with it. He kept seeing patients until people complained enough and the building manager gave him an ultimatum to clean up or gtfo,

Ultimately privately owned Medical clinics run by folks with golden reviews from other people who have visited them are the only people you can trust with your Health here in Canada. You take a huge risk by going to random doctors/dentists, especially ones that can barely speak English.

This poor lady probably had a similarly shitty experience so she will only trust members of her own ethnicity.

I prefer white female physicians.

that doctor's got a great sense of humor

Nice digits

Checked for truth

God that last part is hilarious
Burn shit and hold hands, that'll make the HIV/HBV go away!

This is the type of shit that happens when you leave remnants behind. Our ancestors were soft.

Despite my feelings on the matter, I'd take a Jewish doctor under necessity were there no actual white one available. Whereas I would, under no circumstance, take a non-white/non-(((white))) doctor. A kike probably wouldn't risk exposure and board review to kill some rando goy walking into their clinic imo.

l o l

Apparently being a powerless drunk is only a native thing.

Well whites start studyin instead of complainin

Adding to this, you should also blacklist any dentist that uses coupons to advertise, as it's a hallmark of poor skill. If they were any good, their professional instructors at the university charity clinics would have spread word among their patients about them.
Secondly, go to those university clinics, and ask them for a list of their best graduates with the best trials results, and offer to spread word among your relations of them in exchange.
Thirdly, warn others of non-white medical docs and tell them of white doctors in need of patients and word spreading.

and you know this from experience, perhaps?

I had no idea he was practicing "medicine."

holy kek…screencap that prescription and meme it to the four winds of heaven!

It's because they are stupid and have single-digit IQ's STFU Nigger aborigines

I'd take an asian-american over a jew.

Kill yourself to piece of shit

There are no term limits in Leafland. If he remains leader of his party AND the party wins election every 5 years, he could be PM till he dies.

The dangers of texting.

Alberta government employee complains about a rabid squaw. And accidentally texts it to… the rabid squaw. Hilarity ensues.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/blood-tribe-racial-slur-ahs-text-1.4174420

Is it just me or does he kind of look like Robbie Rotten? FIGHT ON ROBBIE!

for the billions they threw at it, it sure is shitty

Oh there is hope though, I recently attended a med school graduation party, a good 90% of the class was either white European immigrants (just goes to show how fast it's going to shit), vanilla Canucks or Québécois.

nope.
not sure what 'hope' means. but it can't possibly be hope for medicine.

most professors who professed to medicine are long since gone. the trace, not even a handful, of professors who remain are geriatric, despondent, forgetful, and not passing on any torch or memory.

medicine is an ad industry now. it has been since the inflection point in total system affordability since ~1992/1994. the price to entry is 18yr dependent sponsored (child daycare) + 10-20yr debt sponsored (education daycare) – unless you are foreign, have foreign money, or are of the larping discriminateds (then all is hand waived, and transfer-extracted against the remaining unwaived at interest). the price to maintain entry is also an unfunded liability. so both the past, and the current, will never get out of debt, and will have to peddle debt and ads for 2-3x lifetimes before they can be concerned with professing loyalty to medicine.

the price cannot be paid by the native citizen holders. so all the state welfare that pays more goes to the shitskins as well. generations are missing. licensing is obsolete and supersaturated. 3+trillion of prime fresh printed 'economic' currency is traded in exchanged to the shittiest of work (if even that) on a yearly basis.

you are correct on one thing though. the ad disciples are partying.

Most of that money was stolen, and used to hire cheap shitty punjabi constuction workers and substandard materials, and then the companies billed the province for top shelf goods, they fucked up the entire ventilationsystem and wired everything backwards and left notes in illegible punjabi.
Go to Peace Arch Hospital in White Rock, Sure it's mostly Taiwanese, but the care is prompt and expert, and caring.

If you need a good, white dentist, I recommend Sunshine Hills Dental, Dr.Brad Paterson and Dr. Bob Persson are expert, gentle, and extremely competent. They don't fuck up

you got the meme wrong
it should be "CANADA NO"

the meme is supposed to be praising enrichment