BREAKING 8CH.NET/POL/ FALSE FLAGGED BY FILTHY KIKE APOLOGISTS ON TWITTER

Jack Posobiec of (((Rebel)))
Sent out this tweet with the pics related directly linking to a Holla Forums thread here
Tweet
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/877402820399562753
Archive
archive.is/C9dvA

Here's the bread he linked to

Archive
archive.is/xVUr7

TLDR this fuckstick posted images of Holla Forums thread were an user was threatening to pay someone to dox him
Also other anons made comments about killing him and this fuck tagged the FBI in the images

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/855920855481823237
mobile.twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/855121392928514050
dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/the-rebel-media-apologizes-over-jack-posobeic-plagiarism-allegations/
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/812346956391546880
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/863795345821757440?lang=en
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/876825554917445633
linkedin.com/in/kevin-posobiec-5b959026/
resistanceresearch.org/white-supremacists/jack-posobiec/
facebook.com/helen.schultz.986?fref=ufi
twitter.com/HappyGOTFan
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/379781333846740992
twitter.com/realTanyaTay
facebook.com/tanyatatatanya
facebook.com/volha.horbach
howardcc.edu/about-us/news-events/news/through-scholarships-hcc-students-take-their-education-abroad
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/755644220648611840
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en
twitter.com/lucianwintrich/status/877687552781799424
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/877402820399562753
animeright.news/evolasbae/jack-posobiec-attacks-pol
animeright.news/profile/banebiddix
keybase.io/1337god
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao, fuck this cuck. He's 100% cancer controlled opposition. Lets ruin his reputation for good, turn him into fucking Brianna Wu.

I bet the FBI shill team will get a chuckle out of this

This public provocation only necessitates that we find his dox. (((Jack Posobiec))) dun goofed.

I think the plan here is that since their hate speech push failed (((they))) want to use this to shut down boards like 8ch
My theory is (((They))) false flagged that post to begin with

This one's going to require /baph/ from here and elsewhere on the deep web to send a message

Holla Forums wont be shut down, Jim has DOD connections. For good or ill, Holla Forums is here to stay. Jester Jack can't do shit to us.

Posobitch will be doxed for free now

So this is why the CIAniggers are so pissed?

what a fucking cuck. Didn't he used to shill his shit over here or on cuckchan?

JACK IS FUCKING BASIC

Hence the big how do I make a gun thread that mods didn't anchor. Because gun making is related to politics. This place is only a jewish showcase for taking your rights away. Everyone knows who the enemy is, don't bother giving advance warning or help to it by posting your intentions on their anime waifu imageboard.

cool dude see you on endchan ;)

The real question is what now

Endchan is shit and the goon squad mods over there are paid shills

There's nothing illegal about /r/ing a dox. Posobitch just includes a random death threat at the end to make himself look like a victim. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it himself.

If so, he's flattering himself. Posobitch isn't anywhere near important enough to assassinate. He's just the bitchboi of a Jewish thot who absurdly calls leftists "Nazis."

This Jack twat is the same faggot who false flagged the rape Melania shit. There is very little doubt in my mind this is his doing.

Probably nothing. This is a super obvious false flag.

Wait. Jack Posokike's image shows an ANCHORED thread. So, don't we get absolved of being involved in this? Because it clearly shows we're not involved in this.

The thread in question has 22 replies, 10 of them from the OP and the other 12 calling op a kike shill. Obviously this is Jack false flagging.

He edited the "death threat." Here is the original post, and it obviously isn't serious.

Posobitch is purposefully smearing us.

FBI being that desperate

Never get Holla Forums against you, especially the real one. Jack has been trying really hard lately to elevate his alt-right (((status))) to Cernokike / PJW territory. Probably why there are calls to out him. This little episode will not help his situation.

Are they insinuating Holla Forums killed Seth? Or that Jack is some hero being hounded by the evil Holla Forums establishment like Seth was by DNC?

Low IQ lemming cuckservatives.

Posobiec is such a slimy kike owned piece of trash. If it wasn't already apparent to you that he takes Ezra Levant's shriveled yid cock up his asshole on a regular basis then it should be very apparent to anons now.

Hey Jack, you stupid motherfucker if you're reading this, you need to understand that the last fucking thing you want to do is antagonize anons. Most likely before nobody would have bothered to put the effort into actually doxing you. Now that you're dumb ass poked the hornet nest it's very likely that they will.

Right out of the commie SJW playbook. I am a victim! Everyone look at me and my based youtube channel!

More like shills paid by Israeli front groups to change or confuse narratives.

you can even see where he's edited it badly, the bottom of the y's are missing.

just dumb cuckservatives thinking the latter I guess. They revere cuckchan and are terrified of us.

So is he smart enough to shop the (You)s out or did a friend post for him?

Jack did some scoops on Seth. Footwork on the ground
He's also the dude who went into Comet Pizza with a camera
He's also the dude who along with (((Laura Loomer))) acted like a faggot and shut down that Julius Ceasar Play.

This is an obvious move from his kike handlers to attack Holla Forums for shekels

ALSO ANONS HE JUST RELEASED A BOOK ON AMAZON
CITIZENS FOR TRUMP
that review section needs attacked now

Mix of both I'd guess.

Everybody knows that 4chan8chan is a bunch of evil hackers from the DARK net, and hackers are like, fuckin, computer magicians or something

Funniest part of all of this is during the Antifa Bike Lock shit this dude would tweet shit like

(((Double standards))))

Then they get to a certain higher status after jumping on our backs the entire way and tell their followers we are the bad guys.

Probably was made by him tbh fam.

This. It's painfully obvious he had something to do with the creation of the thread itself. It's a shill thread, then its astroturfed, which just happens to have him see it, then post it online.

A typical "hey Rabbi watchu doin" situation.

Holla Forums is always right
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/855920855481823237

Holla Forums always wins
mobile.twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/855121392928514050

Somefag **duplicate this threat to cuckchan*
I refuse to touch that whore house
but let the cuckolds do our light work

wtf

posobiec seems like he moves around a bunch. Easier to dox his family if anyone cared enough

they're always going to be the ones begging for shekels with their name and face attached, i'd much rather work down here for nothing.

this needs to be drawn up with jack's face

How old is Jack off Poserbitch? 32 perchance?

I smelled a rat from the start, the way the OP was written was already suspicious. I mean asking for dox and offering to pay for it on an imageboard of all places, really now.

This tbh

He literally shooped this out of pic 3:
What a turbofaggot.

*pic 4

Wiki doesn't say his age but I'd say you're right
Also turns out he was fired (((Rebel)))
dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/the-rebel-media-apologizes-over-jack-posobeic-plagiarism-allegations/

His parents, John and Lorraine, live at 619 Brenda Ln Norristown, PA 19403.

uh oh

Better collect that 270 bucks

Is that a Polish flag?

As a Pole, I disavow the Posobitches.

Looks like someone's got a whole tenth of a BTC coming to them!

The jew calls the FBI as he doxes himself.

Checks out

twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/812346956391546880

twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/863795345821757440?lang=en

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/876825554917445633

fucking KIKES!
(((Rebel Media)))
They are on 4chan, which is confirmed.
I've seen the cucks there(yes I monitor them) have been talking about us directly, last time was yesterday.
What is 8ch
Gas the cucks! Others there speak of us too, but at least they use codes, fuckers should shut up. God fucking dammit.

You're no better than a rapefugee, Posobitch. Stay out.

You mean the endless shilling and shifting of the Overton window towards zionism seen on Holla Forums in the last two years wasn't entirely organic when it became 100% kosher conservative pro-neocon Republican?

Quelle suprise

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.

:^)

Posobitch is a big boy now, and takes pictures of little Eastern European girls all by himself

FBI better be careful, and grateful for the 6 million times we have fucking done their work, before and after the creation of this chan.

But what about muh hwhite brotherhood?
/brit/ got banned for not allowing fellow hwhites onto their island.

here the mods at least are good, take a look at half if you want. Time after time after time, they let in actual shills as mods, it's so fucking pathetic.
It's better to be fucking paranoid like a meth freak, than a gullable fuck
granted we're a bit too paranoid at times, fucking worse than me irl, and I have my reasons to be paranoid. Paranoia or death

Then go duplicate this thread there with all relevant data and infuriate them as well fuck this kike expose him

Get rekt, crumpet-muncher.

Jack has a brother, Kevin. I wonder what he does?

linkedin.com/in/kevin-posobiec-5b959026/

Fuck that means going through all their videos, part Lauren Southern the statements they come from 4, no doubt.
I know our shit spreads like fire.
But this is a big task and I don't want to get aids there, not sure but I think I'm banned too for cucking them.

But yeah I'm in on this, but I have so much work to do, I can't take on the whole burden of the world I only got two hands and some foot soldiers

They're like npc's.
I wonder if he's in this thread right now.

How come the majority of all stickied threads on 8ch/pol over the last year has been shilling for ZOG, while any user complaining about how openly the jews shill on here get banned, leaving all the odious kikes gloating about their control of 8ch/pol?

Come on pol

what a fucking cuck

Pozobitch

How new are you, onii-chan? 8ch is surface as fuck.

Lefties/commies always have to falseflag in order to "prove" something.

He's a freemason agitator with a low IQ and butt ugly bone structure. Obviously he'll act like the circumcised jew slave he is and lie or false flag himself just to gain attention. If he ever goes into politics, I'm going to do the same just to destroy his ego and have a laugh while doing it. I support interrupting that gay little play in the park, but the way this nigger throws up freemason signifiers like a fucking gangster rapper, well, let's just say this fool is more pathetic than he is a man, if you can even call a jew slave that.

board over blood

Does

This

Bother

You

My dude?

Who? pics related

That was his intention all along. Then Ezra can launch the helpjack dot ca gofundme gimmedats and get the youtube fanbase to send in shekels.

He probably set the domain up yesterday.

No neurons I see.

He's been hanging out with Loomer and those "proud"boy betas. Controlled Opp fucktards. Shame Gavin McInnes is involved, he has some good moments when he's not hanging with drunks.

His wife is named Brittany
legacy.com/obituaries/timesherald/obituary.aspx?pid=166114354

We already know that, Jack.

I'd help but I refuse to visit that AIDS shitpool raw dog IP and they've range banned my VPNs. Godspeed.

You know what makes Gavin the worst? .webm related. He knows. He's well fucking aware of the kikes but he doesn't have the nutsack to stop doing their bidding and taking shekels. Fuck Gavin. He's a coward and a traitorous faggot.

So falsely reporting and having falsified evidence as he's making a false claim to the FBI.
My next question is, will he face repercussions?

lol woops I didnt
resistanceresearch.org/white-supremacists/jack-posobiec/
guess he got doxed before

Let's make sure he does.
I know you're here, Jack:
PREPARE
YOUR
ANUS

So basically the fag in question made a thread asking people to dox him so he could post it on twitter?

Details on what you need help with, I have nothing better to do.

oh shit rofl im the OP of that thread!

nonono, I made the thread, ol jacky boy musta saw it

he already has been doxed though I think the address is old since it seems he's moved to DC

Implying 8ch isn't a psyop

Oh, you mean good moments like when he shoved a dildo up his ass live on camera?
(checked)

picture his wife has on facebook
facebook.com/brittany.walsh2
one of the teams is the washington dc gaels

What does that even mean from user to user? Who is "I"?

Also:

So who's OP then?

Op is a white nationalist, hold on ill post timestamp

That bitch is fat AF!
LMAO.

It's not perfect but compare it to 4
Benjamin Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein
BAN

I didnt expect jackyboy to cry to the fbi lol. Oh well, I didnt break any law

facebook.com/helen.schultz.986?fref=ufi

her old twitter twitter.com/HappyGOTFan not much there but her husband has a really fucking cringy tweet
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/379781333846740992

cough me neither.
I stand tall headed for all of my (and my crews) actions. Again when it comes to ISIS ungrateful fucks! It's their pet anyways

That isn't his wife faggot.
twitter.com/realTanyaTay

I am glad to have sparked a raid on posobiec. it wasn't my intention, I just wanted his dox!

I'll be monitoring this thread, but I have to go to work

registry.theknot.com/brittany-walsh-jack-posobiec-october-2012-pa/807094
wait just because he has a picture with a woman you think that's his wife? Youre a fucking retard mate

actually maybe he's cheating on her lol

>>>/cia/

Yea, aka another Wednesday

Bane?

Explain to me why they are everywhere together you window licking faggot.

holy shit then they got divorced and didnt say it anywhere dont be such a whiny bitch

Eternal victim shinning through your posts. Not my fault you are an utter fucking mong.

check your posts and reconcile urselves

dont fool around when someones trying to false flag this whole website to get even your board taken down

You cant shut it down over doxxing.

facebook.com/tanyatatatanya

You're a big guy.

Why is (((Milo))) wearing a cross? Is it ironic like in lewd 2d drawings when the grill wears a cross?

I had no intention of setting up a false flag but posobiec spun it this way apparently. I am the op of the original thread, on my phone as im at work now but my intentions were to get jacks dox and well, you know ;^)

Tanya Horbach is her real name it seems

Is that a stack of cash milo is holding in his hand with the phone? I really fucking hate that faggot and his nigger tendencies.

I guess Holla Forums should know about me incase i get v& but im an oldfag /i/ user and I was twatter-trolling jack until either hin or ezra reported me enough times for calling them kikes. Im a white nationalist but not in the faggy dicky spencer way. I dont belong to any faggy wn groups either. If i get v& or doxed well then youll know about me. I will probably end up revealing my power level if i get picked up by CIAniggers

facebook.com/volha.horbach
From Belarus, not even Polish. Ethnic mixing degenerate, Pozobitch.

godspeed user

Holy hell what a punchable fucking face.

Jack you smile like you're constipated and thinking about molesting children at the same time.

Requesting sticky

Thank you user. This wasnt the shitstorm i expected to wake up to but i am thrilled. I wanted to raid posobiec myself and with a couple friends but I would be honored to be a martyr of sorts. This more than just for the lulz, race traitors who collaborate with kikes must not be tolerated

so why did this pozzobitch want to false flag us exactly?

Well where else should i ask? The collaborative effort of anons is immensely effective in gathering dox.

Dunno, really fucking weird considering that he praises Holla Forums every 5th tweet.

Maybe this is more of a USS Liberty than Lavon Affair, and Pozobitch was audacious enough to attack us outright, thinking we wouldn't do anything.

There was no intent to false flag. I am the op of the original thread, i wanted his dox, set up a throway email on cock.li and offered btc for it.

he cropped so that it looked so. right before it was apparent to be satirical. Was a shit op, probly was bait for this exact result

He still posted the thread on his twatter and deceptively edited a screenshot.

Looks like Tanya comes from Maryland, just like Pozobitch's last wife that he divorced because she wasn't pretty enough for him.

Im gonna make this clear, i am a lone user who wanted jacks dox, the fact hes playing a victim role is fucking hilarious, it outs him as a nigger-esque faux journalist that he is. He will spin anything to fit his shitty little narratives

It's cause we didn't accept him here as one of us. He's like that kid who tried too hard to fit in
Fuck him , he hangs on DOTR

Yeah hes a cunt for that and deserves no mercy

(((MILO)))
AUSRATTEN

Tatsiana A Horbach

are you going to stfu at any point?

To blend in.
Also they are looking at different things.

Well enough for me. He had to go sometime.

Those three kikels were posing in front of a group taking pics.
Friendly reminder pedophiles hang on DOTR too

howardcc.edu/about-us/news-events/news/through-scholarships-hcc-students-take-their-education-abroad
her full name is Tatsiana instead of Tanya

His girlfriend or whatever is really ugly too, no way she would pass as beautiful in the Slavic countries

So like I am new to this kike,
==oy vey dont dox him==?
hehehe lol
You guys go on, you don't need me for this, fuck him. If you need anymore than just a doxx I will be there for you

confirms what I found

Which thread was that? Because I don't remember a single one. I think maybe you're confused between this place and cuckchan. Or are you a TRSodomite maybe? Go back where you came from.

I wanted this to happen to ol jacky boy, but i thought i would be the only one. Do i still have to pay for his dox now? [email protected]/* */

Tatsiana A Horbach is associated with
5051 Columbia Rd Columbia MD 21044-5505

So we have Pozobitch and Whorebach

Yeah it looks like she went to school in China then Maryland. Now the thing I'm having trouble piecing together is how they found each other which I also don't see as very relevant. I would also not be surprised with their housing being listed under her less popular name.

Trumpanons btfo

At a CIA nigger bull prepping

What is that picture supposed to prove, you quadruple nigger? Do you not get how timestamps work?

Eastern European women are gorgeous. I have traveled all around Poland and Czech in the early 00s and nearly brought one of them home.
They are totally subservient and love men. All they want is a head pat and cubic zirconia.

Implying it was just the one thread ever, and not the endless threads created daily and pinned to the top every day for the last 2 years championing neocon kikes.

There's the top sticky thread championing Roy Cohn's brainchild for one, and every other thread pretending that Trump isn't a massive jewish hoax on the gullible goy or the rest insisting we go after all of isreal's enemies first before ever even considering doing anything about the jew
 etc

The Japanese love prostituting Eastern European girls, just like Jews.

Gavin is Scottish, you moron. He's a cuck and a coward, but he's not a kike. I don't even know what the fuck the point you're trying to make is but you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Like we needed any more conformation this guys a Mossad agent.

And shills for jews while pretending to be resistance to the NWO by encouraging you to vote for jews, like every other kike in this thread and board

Of course

I don't want to know how or why these surfaced, but goddamn I wish I could have seen him flip out over them

Holy fuck you niggers have no self awareness. Have you ever heard the phrase "gold digger"? Eastern European women can be some of the most horrible hags you'll ever meet. They treat you well because they want your shit - a US citizenship is pretty much jackpot, and was even more so back in the 90s and 00s when this whole neck of the woods was much poorer still.

walks like a kike, talks like a kike

Dr. William Pierce kept his Eastern European wife locked up in the trailer.

Such a shame, too. Going into Czech, you can see prostitues lining the streets.
They are some of the finest looking women in the world. They would happily leave their situations and live a normal non degenerate life, too. But Jewry has done a number on them all.
If I ever win the mega millions jackpot, I will personally guarantee every Holla Forumsack a real life Melania 3D waifu. We need fertile beautiful white women having the babies of red-pilled men.
It's insane how beautiful the everyday Eastern Euro women are. They'd easily pass as models here in Burgerland.

Whorebach is 30 years old, born in 1987

Most Eastern European women are still feminine traditionalists, only to happy to build a family and help support their husbands, it's the ones corrupted by American popular culture through jewish TV that are the bad ones.

You still need to be vigilant however, remember that Trump's first wife was a harridan kike that produced his biologically jewish children, so you;re correct in that not all E European women are good to have.

Good thing he did, because they're no more loyal than your women. As I said, Eastern European women act like they do to foreigners because they want the citizenship. You probably don't perceive them as gold diggers because you don't perceive yourselves as wealthy. But the rest of the world does, especially Eastern Europe back in the 90s. American = rich is the stereotype all over the world. Even if they end up in a trailer park surrounded by rednecks.

I honestly don't get this meme. It's probably due to all the bimbo whores frequenting the tourist-filled capitals, looking for foreign dick. If you actually lived here you'd never say that.

Idk i just had to be quick as i had to leave to work. It doesnt prove i created the original thread but i did. I didnt intend to cause a shitstorm.whoops

You really don't put 5 fucking minutes of thought into this, do you? Don't educate me on Eastern European women, I'm surrounded by them.

Either way this is a shitty derail and we should stop. The thread is about Posobiec being a false flagging twat.

You mixed up the posts you were quoting.

I agree, the other user is correct and some of them are hags and gold diggers. But we're talking about women. If you can't spot a gold digger, that's on you. Women are evil and conniving.
It's up to you to find one you can work with. I'd still take a beautiful Polish girl over an American woman. The American woman will take your money and run off with a nigger more quickly than a polish waifu. I would bet money on that.

Wtf is wrong with her pinkie toe?

This is the same faggot that false flagged the Melania Rape shit, what did you expect?

This is why Slavs wear socks with their sandals.

I agree, and your dubs dictate that

I'd personally stay away from Polish girls, mainly because I know through my Polish mother they are a fucked up nightmare
Czech, Ukraine, Hungarian and Latvian women are fine white females to find

Polite sage for being off topic

Oh man
. ALL of her toes.
When I win the mega millions, make sure you all inspect your Eastern Euro waifu's feet before you take them home.
That is
. Not good. That bitch will not be walking in a decade of she doesn't get that shit taken care of.
But then
 That could be a good thing. She doesn't need to leave the house.

Let's try the girlfriend angle. Doxx that bitch to get to him.

this

That I did, may kek forgive me

Well, if marrying a foreigner you barely know just because he comes from a rich place is not gold digging, I don't know what is. As I said, you lack self awareness.

AND MAKE A FUCKING SEPERATE THREAD INSTEAD OF KEEPING THE DERAIL GOING

t. pole

sounds super credible, goys
better (((selectively))) edit it for twatter consumption

false lead?

Doesn't matter. He asked for this.

Common slang for "chans". How nu.

You just want all those pierogis for yourself, you selfish bastard.

being thirsty clearly fucks up both vision and reason parts of the brain

we need our own kind. not being czech or racially similar, not interested. Spanish with the spanish, italians with italians, slavs with slavs, nordics with nordics, etc.

it got sewed onto her other pinkie toe

this

I'm Anglo so that kinda limits my choices. I am not so much in favor of separating Europeans into subcategories, though.
Maybe I'm alone on this, but the world needs more white people. Whether they're 1/2 Slav, 1/2 Anglo or 1/2 German, 1/2 Nord doesn't really matter to me. As long as no kikes, nigger or Mongols are involved, I see it as a net positive for the white race.
Once we have achieved an ethnostste, we can start worrying about true racial purity. Right now, we are losing the battle in numbers. While you're waiting for a perfect match to your racial bloodlines, niggers are popping out a new unit every 9 months.
If she's European with no Mongol, nigger, beaner or kike in her, she's fit to breed AFAIC.

National Socialism
not Continental Socialism
unless you guys want to flip that switch?

it was never going to stop at the border

What a God damned sellout traitor.

The problem is that Gavin doesn't have any skin in the game of white nationalism. For starters, he has a spic wife and mongrel children.
There is no way he will ever name the Jew or accept the 14 words. He was never anything but a traitorous degenerate faggot.
The only thing I can respect him for is the way he deconstructs feminist and radical leftist arguments. Other than that, he is even less useful than Milo.
But even worse than Milo or Gavin or even Posobitch is that Tim Tokes faggot. All these faggots need to be purged.

Interracial marriage with the trappings of tradition, featuring Pozobitch

His new wife is way out of his league, even if she's only a 7.5 by Eastern European standards.

Holy fuck does this trend annoy the hell out of me. People who've spent their whole lives being vain and materialistic and then think that empathy is talking about praying for others all the time

Not sure if they're even married, can't find a certificate.

Tanya with her sister, Volha

I knew there was a reason I didn't trust this fag.

You faggots always talk shit but do nothing.

I still can't get over how misleading his profile picture is. Could you imagine seeing that on a dating site, then meeting the real thing? The disappointment and disgust would be palpable.

The fact that gavin knows the truth but choses to be an alt-lite racemixing cuck is why he deserves the rope.

Ouch my penis! Damn you! I just took a nap and this is what I wake up to.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGG

If you're in a place that's 3% anglo than you've got a point. Otherwise it's just excuses. More full anglos, germans, etc are a net positive for the white race and history will back that up. More mixing is an unknown, and with no evidence to show we gain by it. If you're stuck someplace urban which should never be the case for long, than I can see how it could be the best option.

Not my fault that's how race works. We absolutely should all be in this together, that doesn't mean we should pretend we're all interchangeable.

This isn't a fight against the niggers, our real enemies don't breed as well as us, even. Don't you think they want more rootless cosmopolitans? Pan-european mutts are the easiest to manipulate

especially with his trip to israel, it's one of the most blatant sellouts I know of.

No.. I couldn't imagine seeing that picture and then saying 'ok yea I want to go on a date with this'. And for that matter I couldn't imagine doing something as cucked as using a dating site.

Outstanding idea.

Or
 You could better yourself to the point where your confidence is diamonds and you wont even have to look women will throw themselves at you for you to turn them down until you find a waifu

Anyone claim the coin? Oh
 I missed the zero, yeah not worth my time.

You forgot, free dragon dildos. Who the fuck cares what lefty cancer wants? Shitshead Jack should be the start of it all.

When cowards are shitting themselves they paste screens on social media. It's a total bitch move.

They guy who wants him dead should get him at his wife's game. If he isn't there with his pompoms, do the hambeast of a wife.

Some kind of tortured logic like this? Same as calling antifa "nazis"

Ezra Levant seems to be trying to build an even gayer version of TRS. Proud bois are their pool parties.

Controlled oppo always uses the same tactics. Ape the superficial markings of the actual opposition (memes, basic talking points, etc), get people to listen to you as (((thought leaders))), and then slowly start cranking up the bluepills while steering people away from the actual opposition. Eventually it reaches critical mass and takes a sharp turn so that they spend more time attacking the actual opposition than they do attacking the establishment they're allegedly opposed to.

And there are still people bluepilled enough to say things like "well I think we should keep alt-lite people like Rebel Media and Gapin McAsshole" around because they still help redpill le normalfags. And while it's true to a small extent, they end up doing far more harm overall.

Gavin Mcinnes is a homosexual and you should
>>>/gasyourself/

Tanya is this faggots girlfriend she was also employed at Rebel Media and she looks like Mossad

Looks like Milo is holding a pile of money on Jack's shoulder. That's probably what he made from sucking cock at that event

Full thread shows it's just one or two posters displaying faggotry.

jesus christ user spoiler that shit

Here's the thing: the jew is parasitic not only on white societies but on every colored one he infects as well. Blacks used to go to church and raise their children in nuclear, working class families. Islam forbids usury but they still have kike-run central banks. China's communist revolution was caused by the (((usual suspects))). Almost every country in the world now uses a fiat currency. Those that don't either get bombed or (((rebels))) are funded to remove the regime.

The jew is the natural enemy of EVERY OTHER RACE on earth. Even if he does not support white nationalism, he is betraying his spic descendants by not at least naming the jew's corruption of the world financial system. A person who knows the truth about the holohoax but does not decry it is betraying himself, no matter who he is or who he fucks.

This is a direct attack on this board and its being slid like crazy this should be stickied

Fucking spoiler that shit dude. Also, I'm not sure what's more disturbing. Everyone pointing their farting/buttplugged assholes toward the mic, or the fact that the one dude has a hard-on. Flaccid would be bad enough, but this dude has an erection while staring at his coworkers assholes.

Damnit we all want to just fart in the mic, but pls put a spoiler on that lit anus

Only on TV shows. Blacks have never had fathers around and this goes all the way back to Africa.
Sure, some did. Certainly in America they had nuclear families more than Africa, but still, blacks have never really had normal families in the same percentages as whites.
I agree that Jews are the main enemy, but Jews aren't telling niggers in Africa to fuck everything that moves and have too many kids. This is just what Africans do. And the Jew convinces whites to take them in like a dog with fleas or donate millions to help them fight malaria so they can breed more, so they can starve more and the cycle repeats itself.
Jews are the main enemy of whites, but niggers are no ally. And even without the Jew, they'd still outbreed whites because whites are monogamous and only have children when we can afford them, which is what everyone should practice.
But niggers do not care. Spics do not care. Sand niggers do not care. And that's what will breed us out of existence.

What in the hell is going on here

I don't know for sure because I don't watch (((Rabbi Media))) but Gavin shoved a buttplug in his ass for reasons I don't care to know.
I think there was dialog along the lines of "you can still be masculine and shove things into your asshole."

Speaking of black parenting and fatherhood, the phrase, "it takes a village to raise a child" is an old African proverb.
And l have heard people invoke this phrase. But examine it, and it's exactly what niggers do even today. Niggers typically fuck and the father and the mother are usually nowhere around the child. The neighborhood literally raises the child. The child usually wanders from apartment to apartment in the ghetto or just stays outside.
That phrase isn't a clever metaphor. It's literal truth among nigger neighborhoods.
You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the nigger.

I'm assuming they're doing the whole "FREE SPEECH IS IMPORTANT AND I'LL DEMONSTRATE THIS FACT BY SHOVING A BUTTPLUG UP MY ASSHOLE AND FARTING INTO THE MIC LIVE ON MY BROADCAST! JUST A PRANK BRO :^)" thing

He did it to show how the proudboys will defy the islamonazis and show what true American freedom really means

We must defend ourselves from Islam in order to protect our Judeo-Christian values like tranny acceptance and public displaces of sodomy!

Yes I agree with your statements on Africa. But blacks in the US behaved themselves instead of running around like niggers. When those behavioural controls were removed and shit like rap music was pushed, they regressed back to their natural condition and everybody has suffered. European colonial rule massively improved quality of life in Africa but then (((they))) pushed for the end of that. It would be more accurate to say that Jews took away everything from the niggers that we gave them.

I beg to differ. If blacks could ever maintain a civilized society, ther would never have been segregation. The trouble with niggers didn't start with MLK
Niggers have always been a blight on white societies. Rockwell, even though he was a friend to the Nation of Islam, wanted to be seperate from niggers. Again, niggers were never really integrated in white society because they are not programmed to live in societies. They have evolved through violence and r selection. They just aren't capable of having stable families because they did not evolve in that manner.
The only solution is to sterilize niggers.

True freedom of speech is having faggot buttsex while draped with the Gadsden Flag while smoking a joint.

Shittiest falseflag I've ever seen. And the conservative NPC's ate it like a carrot cake. This is why you never contribute or give attention to this kind of threads
For the same reason (((posobiec))) made this thread and immediately reported it to the FBI also because now (((codemonkey))) will use this as an excuse to keep Holla Forums closed and upgrade the Sunshine software so it can track your exact location and immediately handle that information to the alphabet soup agencies

closed sourced*

Gas your self kike

I FUCKING KNEW THAT THREAD WAS A FUCKING SET UP

YOU ARE NOT JEWS

Look, we all know that Gavin is a horrible horrible faggot. But PLEASE stop posting his ass picture. Christ.

I've seen this 6 millon times but or butt it's lit gaving, my Gods and my sides.
And yeah we don't wanna see anuses here
Damn kikes

LOL their house actually LOST value over the last 20 years!! I wonder if purchase price is adjusted for inflation
 must be a shitty house in a shitty area 

You're trying way to hard to fit here, kike. Stop with your derailment attempts

Assessed value and sale price aren't related. I bought my first house a year ago, and this year I got a letter from the city saying it's assessed value is more than $20,000 less than I paid for it. Homes pretty much always sell for more than their assessed for.

depends on how many people are bidding for it

Im the dumb user who posted the "death threat" am i fucked? Its obviously a joke but i wasn't gonna add a "/s" becuase i didnt think people would be autistic about it. What kind of hitman blows his victims?

also the fucker edited it to make it looks serious. slimy fucker.

kek

>[email protected]/* */
Yeah, that's a shill-tier address if I ever saw one. The exact kind of address you'd use to post pictures of to try and frame an user. This is some pretty shitty false-flagging he fell for, unless he's in on it (he probably is).

I guess this also confirms that all the pro-Posobiec posting here has just been him shilling for himself.

That shit is obviously sarcastic, user. Also you would need to be in a reasonable proximity to him for it to even begin to have any credibility as a threat. What I'm finding odd is that Pozibec's name started to pop up on my degeneracy radar for some reason, so I asked a few people for their opinions on the faggot, then all of a sudden this shit happens. I wonder if I should become interested in even more kikes and their good goy pieces of human trash.

Thanks user. I'm in another country. I dont even know who the guy is until the thread was made. Seems like he is desperate for attention. Freaked me out tho when I saw it. Shitpost gone wrong.

unless your tax people are even bigger crooks than normal

welp

I heard TRS claimed that they reached an "understanding" with the proudboys and told their followers not to attack them. I'm guessing it involved sodomy, lots and lots of sodomy.

Really sucks when your illegal activity gets exposed. You're like that "i dindu nuffin" nigger who robs a liquor store, beats the clerk to death, then says "wasn't me bawwwww".

Ma the fuck up and stand by your actions, Holla Forums.

This. What's worse if all is that he edited the image to make it appear as if it was worse than it was.

It means he knew it was joke and is trying to create a narrative. I'm pissed.

Is it me or does (((((ezra levant))))) look like a child molester.

We need an infograph (with archive links) showing how he edited the tweet that people can spread around on twatter. This could end up hurting him.

DING DING DING

what are these 'proudboys' btw, separate group of alt-lite or related to rebel/ it sounded so gay I thought it was just a joke

who here made a fake report to feds (or at least their twitters)?

His name is fucking (((((ezra levant))))), of course he rapes children.

where is baph then?
I want to get in contact with them

it looks like (((rebel media))) was trying to psyops Holla Forums

Who in the fuck would ever think that it would be a good idea to directly attack an imageboard?

Not even the MSM is that goddamn stupid.

You warned us user, but we didn't listen.

It's Gavin McCuck's little group of faggots. I guess they're "alt-lite", but they're one of the main groups involved with that free speech rally where Richard Spencer is going to be the keynote speaker.

Gavin and PJW have both openly and proudly declared their intentions to turn the so-called "alt-right" into the "new punk rock". They want nothing more than some watered down, lowest-common-denominator "dy'ever notice" type jerkoff, because that's how they get to feel informed and involved. Remember, PJW bought into the "Clinton plant" meme, and Gavin initially liked Cruz, presumably to create the perception that he's informed about politics while avoiding the dreaded stigma of abcism/xyzobia

im just here for the shitposting and the LuLz and news.

(((rebel media))) needs to burn

Op of the original thread here, so i decided to use a kek thened throway, theres no shill attemot at framing anons, if i get v& ill name the jew in my statement to prove it

Excuse the typos i am phone posting. Still at work

Jack is fucked. Jim owns his IP now. He'll sooner end up in the mud pits of Jim's pigs than anywhere else. Jim is sending encoded messages to his mason allies as we shitpost.

Wow yeah jim so cool.
I love global secret societies now

Is that a nude of wu?

Dear lord why? When? How?

oh look,
he is using the forced (((Colored Shlomos)))
really makes you think.

Hello, JACK.

This is why you DON'T support controlled opposition KIKES.

Varg is 100% right

What's worse the the boner looks shooped

Let me get this right. This is a guy who interrupted a ticked event then bitched and complained like a little cunt because his jew friend got arrested. Is holding a "free speech" rally in DC with (((Cernokike))) this weekend that competes with tricky Dicky Spencer's event. This guy is either having a mental breakdown, being blackmailed and/or is a complete shill.

We all know you're reading this thread with bated breath, so let me make this very clear.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

That isn't even one of the newer AWM merchants, it's one of those weird airbrushed looking ones that somebody made.

Seems like a jews to-do list tbh

t. AWM

(((rebel media)))

So multicultural, disgusting.

Sure, very "jewy" of him, who has been sentenced for anti-semitism and "efforts to stop the racially mixing of France" yeah, that is real, look it up it was said in a French court and the documents are up there for everyone to see french government agencies explicitly confessing their efforts on white genocide. The fact that he is so shilled against and have fake news spread about him (by kikes), just show he is not controlled-op and that he triggers kikes very hard.

What a faggot. Seriously, who the fuck would do that to prove ANY point? Fucking disgusting I used to think he was all right a few years ago and I remember the first time I saw this and started learning more about him here on Holla Forums it annoyed the absolute shit out of me.

Faggots need to get necked

Further proof that Ezra Levant is the worst thing to have happened to the right since (((George W Bush)))

WHAT FRESH FUCKING HELL IS THIS?

No need for e-celeb bullshit on an imageboard but a kike Varg is not. Tbh the only people here who don't like him are assmad christfags that can't get over the fact that at the end of the day, they worship a Jew.

Yikes
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/755644220648611840

Looks its the Proud Boys.

based spartan = proud fag boys

Christfags are crypto-gays.

wew
you know there might be a thing to this whole theory that the alt-right is literally just an attempt by gay men to take advantage of young right-wing boys.

Milo, openly gay, going so far as to dress in drag on stage and hold a 'gays for Trump' event

TRS, not all fags, but thoroughly infected

Gavin, more than likely straight he is married to a woman and can't stop talking about how many girls he fucked when he was younger but still openly kissed Milo and has stated that he has 'no problem' with gays joining the proud boys

Proud boys, produced
and , nothing more to be said.

Richard Spencer dresses like a fag even if he isn't one. Started the "implicit last stand" due to his defense of homosexuality.

Paul Joseph Watson has dropped several fairly obvious hints that might be a fag, including checking out (I believe Portland's?) "vibrant gay community."

Black Pigeon Speaks, has also dropped several hints due to attending several pride marches in his spare time and it seemed based on the context, for his own amusement. Knows a shit ton about the gay subculture.

There are probably more but I can't be bothered to list them all.

jew jew jew jew we like to pound boys jew jew jew jew jew jew we like to pound boys.

cock is this best and we always like to try mouth ans anal.

Judaeo-Christian is such an oxymoron given Jewish hatred of Christians and also "Judaeo-Christian Values" is an outright lie given the fact that none of the founders were jews.

A more accurate term which should be adopted for enemies of constitutional values should be "Judaeo-Marxist Influences" Judaeo for jews Marxist for their puppets

0:40

these guys make be think of fruit loops.

Her previous twatter was something like GoTDiva so I assume he enticed her on twitter with his allcaps GoT bot. She has crazy eyes, probably Mossad.

>>>/baph/

I don't want to believe Gavin has any Scottish blood, but I can see it. Southern Scottish that's had a shitton of English admixture

t. Half Scot

Reminder that Jack Buckby is a kike

What a dumbass, ahahaha!!!

It was Prague.
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en

Because its white you kike nigger.

Proud boys are lumberjack sexuals

Fucking kikes just can't stop being kikes, jesus fucking christ.

Are you that Burger who lived in Poland for a while?

israel payed (((rebel media))) to go too israel.

that asshole has been fucked

jesus christ look at her eyebrows

no way, not with your asshole on camera either, he's definitely on the kinsey scale, aka a faggot

wut quit baitin'

kek

look at her man chin

That's what he wants. They're professional victims after all.

(((rebel media)))

Meet (((Tommy Robinson))) a Zionist

my sides

A pussy! At least pic related has educated him self. He know he was wrong, a zionist.

eww I don't want to even know what I am looking at here

Why should the CIAniggers care, when you are so extreme that Spencer is a faggot?

You guys are not able to influence on the public conversation outside working as a drag on the pro-white movement?

There's literally nothing wrong with dragshows, in fact, they're a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

Oh, "a drag"? Never mind.

Breivik did what he did because the Norwegian regime deplatformed nationalists with extralegal means, and that meant working within the democratic system is impossible.

The Norwegian regime censored the parts of the trial where Breivik explained this, and it is to keep him from talking about it, that the regime keep him incommunicado.

You can find Breiviks closing statement on Youtube, and see for yourself that I speak the truth.

Why not post the original commie fist salute that he shared with his JDL buddies before the counter jihad realised he had no support in the goy community?

This rehabilitation of the pro-queer pro-jew mossad tool whose claim to fame was killing kids because they wanted to boycott isreal is only recent and only propagated by literal kikes.

Image attached is his friends in the jewish Defence League.

yt I actually didn't know, they have closed everything around him, which I think is a horrible mistake. He is just a wanker, a paki boy
He's no hero, he's a oslo west spoiled faggot

As I said, he is no hero.
A filthy paki boy, if it was in say 2014 he might just as well have joined ISIS. But
 he has educated him self on the kike

The modern right would be entirely co-opted and completely fucked if it wasn't for user's wouldn't it?

I swear to god the only halfway respectable group on the "alt-right" is Identity Europa. Everyone else is a faggot or a literal faggot.

Pic related is a British military troupe who performed en femme during World War II.

this
I feel you user, the kikes are everywhere

Nordfront is bretty gud too, and Golden Dawn is a Gold Standard for NatSoc organization IMO, their grassroots strategy of helping the poor and creating social infrastructure where the government fails is excellent and a sure way to power. They aren't all shit, an American equivalent of Golden Dawn with similar tactics would be perfect IMO.

I find it honestly hilarious that both the Rebel Media and Infowars combined only have around 3 million subscribers on YouTube while a single Holla Forumsack has around 55 million. Honestly I think that if all our identities were unveiled it would be revealed that we're FAR better connected and more powerful than all of the subversive E-celebs. I mean for fucks sake we have PewDiePie and JonTron and that's only the E-celebs that have more or less admitted it. There's also a large chance that one of the Presidents son's is one of us.

I really don't think that these E-celebs understand who they're fucking with, they probably just see us as potential followers rather than an independent culture and power of our own.

It's a huge self goal, as the government should have admitted that they did it during the cold war because the commies tried to infiltrate and use them as tools, kind of like the Ukraine Nat.socs are CIA proxies.

What they did in stead, was admit that the policy was still there at the time of Breivik's attack, and since ALL of western media played along with the lie, by censoring the reason, they most likely have similar no platform policies for their nationalists.

PS. Breivik was a day trayder, so he used the day trader forum at hegnar.no, and since daytraders lie all the time to increase the value of their stocks before they dump them, the forum was free speech.

Truth is that we don't really know what Breivik thinks, outside the stuff on why he did it, because everything he says is strategic in some way.

Muh secret club

Its too late anyway we've aleady unleashed it

Yeah but those groups are actual National Socialists and not "alt-right"

Holla Forums is the sekrit club where the old guard preserves our culture.

Cuckchan is the meatgrinder that turns out the next generation of anons, we should want that place to be flooded with immigrants.

He needs to be put down
Sage for correction

greece is such a wildly different culture and attitude towards gov and politics I find it hard to see it applying. but I don't know jack about golden dawn if anyone has any lessons to learn from them?

Hahaha good old pewdie, he has been a plant since day 1. It's like Martin Shrekeli

goodnight jack

I'm guessing that he's just an oldfag Holla Forumsirgin who starting browsing Holla Forums during GamerGate and was broken by Sweden memes.

never underestimate the oldfag
:)

Funny how this kike shill was loving Holla Forums, and said how amazing Holla Forums was in his interview with Molyneux.

Never trust Jews.

I only trust heathens because they always tell the truth, unless you lie to them
To reward gifts with gifts, and lies with lies

You messed with the wrong fucking board jack.

Haha the FBI doesn't give a fuck about death threats on random private citizens nobody cares about.

it wasn't even a real death threat just a joke.

The jew is attacking the mexican

LULz this is becoming a shit storm

It seems like in the US we are a long way off from functional white people needing to rely on a Socialist Nationalist charitable organization for daily necessities

Don't even try to push this kike into the minds of others.
Get the kikes out of white politics.

twitter.com/lucianwintrich/status/877687552781799424

You mean to tell me this isn't photoshoped
it is right?

No. It's legit. I know its disgusting but it's a redpill to newfaggots about how Kiked and homosexual the media is

The first photo of the guy with his dick out is photoshopped into the frame. look at how jagged the lines are. Also, that guy's anus is goatse tier, he is going to have some serious butt issues.

Yep

It's a composite of three different pictures of Gavin.

8ch is a self-aware psyop

why do you expect anyone to understand this

HEIL BROTHERS

lel

I wonder why the kike decided to falseflag us. Maybe he posted a (((civic nationalism))) or BASED JEWS thread and got BTFO. Maybe he realized we're legit and tried to shut it down. Whatever the case this is pretty amusing. I'm sure it'll work and finally be the death of Holla Forums. I mean surely he'll succeed where the literally who's failed, right?

:^)

Really makes you think.

Maybe this is just autism, but does the OP of that cap seem structurally familiar yet foreign to anyone else? I seem to remember a few threads post-April that started out the same conspicuous way, "I will pay x BTC for y," and I hadn't seen that before. This might have included the one of the rare book threads, The Language Crystal, Legions of Satan, or translating 200 Years Together, but I don't remember exactly what the "x BTC for y" threads were, only that they stood out. Does any lawfag know whether a website is in legal jeopardy if users on it exchange illegal goods copyrighted books for money BTC? If so, I strongly suspect it's part of a more sophisticated false-flag than just Posobiec – probably Jews – due to selecting goods that the board could also be D&C'd over if the thread got deleted.

As a precaution, I would suggest mods categorically delete all "I will pay x BTC for y" posts and threads, D&C be damned, if they don't already. Even 200 Years Together was crowdsourced without any exchange of funds.

Lmao

Smart move, dipshit. Already doxxed too lmaooo

So it wasn't serious and he knew it. Then some circle of shills comes around to comfort him on Twitter. Brianna Wu acted with more integrity than this

In the interests of making sure that Jack remains safe, I hope that some Based Alt-Right reporter writes an article about these horrible threats. It would of course need a screenshot of the entire thread to fully convey the extent of h8chan's evil. I have no doubt that after reading such an article, his civic nationalist book-buying friends in /r/The_Donald would completely agree with his assessment of the situation! :^)

I'm so fucking tired of these attention whoring e-celebs

he used to be decent before he started working for fucking rebel media.
Even still he does decent work, but that's how they reel people in. Majority of work may be somewhat quality, but only to gain trust, so that with that little extra bit they can shift narratives. Laura Loomer, Rebel media, and now unfortunately Pozobiec are problems worse than most lefties because they're turning people who may have been on the path towards a mindthet more suited to Holla Forums away from that mindset, into warriors against anti-semitism. I fucking hate this shit.

This pisses me off to no end. He knows
or at least he knew. What a disgusting, cowardly traitor. With his platform and his knowledge, he could've proceeded with honor and helped the fight, but instead he sold out to bash anti-semitism and shit out giant buttplugs on his show. jfc

Controlled opposition. The Elders of Zion regard Holla Forums as larger threat than anyone here reckons it to be. They've taken numerous steps against what they believe to be the imminent rise National Socialism across the West.
>Perpetual anti-Trump MSM: They're seeding the idea that anything to the right of Trump would and should cause civil war.
>The Alt-Right: The key part of their plan. To them, there's no real difference between Richard Spencers and Jack Posobiecs. They're both attempts to control. Spencer has no plan except for a "White Israel" that can never be achieved through democratic means. Posobiec's plans are to continue with Trump-tier CivNat shit. They win either way.
>Demoralizing News: Stuff like post-op transgender kids and the decriminalization of spreading HIV is happening/being promoted to make you think it's too late. "Take the black pill. There's nothing left to fight for."
>Redneck Revolt: This one's a bit stupid, but the idea is to offset any gains the far right has made with rednecks. If they can, they'll change the cultural myth which associated with rednecks.

You should all be flattered. They did all of this because of a few Pepe the Frog memes.

Tried listening to cernokike a couple of time from coming up in a thread, each time the videos were several hours, and each of them were just him going on and on about how successful and popular he was. It's weird that people supposedly pay him to listen to him do this.

checked dubs of peace
The fact that they have had to go to this level means they've already lost. We have won, just takes time.

Source?
Also LOL they think Holla Forums is their biggest threat HAHAHAHA. They haven't opened up the book of Revelation in a while have they :P.

why?
is he seriously this retarded?

if you consider how shittily done the theater thing is, you might just think yes

We are also a giant cuckshed like the rest of the (((West))) at this point and GD is being vocally marginalized even among the general population. The time were the left were still anti-(((capitalist))) anti-authoritarian patriots that would name the Jew at every corner is long gone and that's left now is just antifa-tier flag-burners with their masturbatory fantasies of "killing gnatzees". plz nuke

How do I regain my Twitter account so I can wreak some more havoc on these boomer fucks? It was terminated about a week ago due to "spam" and now I can't regain it back for the life of me.

This as fuck. I am not sure whether it's mememagic, the power of Kek, smug chinese cartoons or the fact that the (((people))) who literally control the world, and own all the money and media in it, as well as their endless hordes of lackeys and goons are simply too incompetent to deal with a bunch of autistic NEETs, weebs, frog-worshiping makebelieve wizards and self-hating halfbreeds.

Yeah. They even pay you to shit on Spencer, as it's best if it is the Holla Forumss sends a message about how you will be attacked by anonymous pro-whites if you go public, as the Jews don't want that to happen?

Are you TRSodomites really going to try and make everything about you. Dicky runs his mouth about based kikes and sticks up for kikes like enoch with his actions. He openly spends more time defending kikes than he does doing or saying anything pro White. Which makes sense if you consider the fact he has close ties to the bush family and has been controlled opposition from the start. He is pushing a re-branded version of cuckservatism, nothing more

scotus free speech a 100 % go they can't stop us we the fbi,cia,nsa and general consensus of the white republic SPOR and NATSOC. All the shit skins and plebs hang out at half or risk getting rekt by common sense and some intelligent Nazi's.

Time line is now ty all.Praise Kek.

We will prevail.

If you mix with other whites you must enforce the supremacy of the paternal lineage. None of this half of this and a quarter of that nonsense. To entertain the halves and quarters is to invite foreigners to dictate to your children what the nature of their heritage is and in doing so what their future will hold. There must be no room for uncertainty. You belong to one house or the other. No-one can serve two masters.

I think you're onto something. Let's keep our peeled and see if you've spotted a trend.

You know it wasn't an user because no one is stupid enough to post it in Holla Forums.
The only ones who would post it in Holla Forums are those who are looking to make a story for themselves, e.g. Jack.

Evidence Jack visits Holla Forums

What we know:
>Jack mentioned the dox thread himself, not someone telling him about it. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/877402820399562753
Whacha doing (((Jack)))?

I hope that's his wife user. H
e's fucking her. It is written in her eyes.

more like pozobiec

No there isn't. You're referring to the credit card with the watermark again, aren't you.
I will keep saying this. Billionaires don't use Discover cards. Literally only niggers use Discover cards. They are an embarrassment to anyone with wealth. Billionaires use AMEX Black with concierge service. They don't get charged 29% interest on charges at a restaurant. You have no concept of money if you think the Trumps use Discover nigger-tier credit cards.
You are 14 years old.

Yup that's basically it. I doubt the FBI are even investigating it. Just a publicity stunt that seems to have backfired immediately. The fbi maybe are investigating and are hunting down a blowjob hit man who kills via sucking out his victims life-force from their dick whilst taking Polaroids.

No.
Also the bulldozers footage is from the Brits dumping corpses into their mass graves, not the Germans

It doesn't matter even if the pictures are real. Even if it was Germans dumping corpses of kikes, there's not 6,000,000 of them. Some kikes did die, but not anywhere close to 6,000,000. Maybe 250k and that was the fault of the Brits and Burgers anyway. Had they not fucked up the supply lines, many fewer kikes would have died of starvation and Typhus.

Not how the Jewdiciary works, dumbass.

Making guns is legal, fuckwit.

Tribalism is the way of the future, whites are brothers and sisters despite the language barrier. Any nigger can learn a language, looks are what matter.

as if the fbi didnt make that post to begin with

'wear not a cross in vanity'
milo didnt get the memo

This is a nationalist board, please leave.

Doxing isn't illegal.
Paying someone to dox isn't illegal.
You can hire any licensed PI to do this.

Every chan says the other is shills.

Literally every chan has shill mods, there's no escape. People who seek internet power are almost always scum.

FUCKING JUDEN
GAS

Fish-leg
Ist this one of those "Jew made up a German sounding surname to blend in" things?

The kikes do this, it is weird, they try to blend in, while at the same time stick out. Here we can with ease spopt the kike, with their -berg or whatever the general rule is as follow
If the place do not exist, it is a filthy JEW

Don't know why I even asked

Poster was probably FBI anyway tho lol

JUDEN!!!

Yeah we hacked them all, if you don't remember

Yeah, no one here says that. Shilling confirmed.

Kill yourself, dubs wasting faggot. There is one user responsible for the post, you fucking millenial newfag SJW Tumblrina cuck, and it's no one here, and whomever posted it, even if they're not a shill, sure as shit isn't going to own up to it, fucktard.

Yup. It's shilling on par with this image.

More shilling.

Gavin is maximum over-fag, dude.

Is that why the whole fucking book is jewish?

Good takedown, user.
Fuck the shills!

At least we can take solace in the fact that these traitors' bloodlines will die
the scum.

Indeed. Improve yourself and find someone good.

What is this from?

More lies by Posobiec found today.
No wonder (((Rebel Media))) fired him

I had no idea who this jack prosbikike was until he fucked up with that twatter post. Does he really understand what he just did?!
THE FIRE RISES!

fake news by the jews

How can someone be like this? Everyday scheming multiple Machiavellian plans.

ausroten
ausratten does not exist, but would be translated as out-adviced

*ausrotten

Better than that, he lived in the middle of the sticks. Stockholm Sindrome and all that. Even then, one of them still divorced him.

I feel the same way. I am so disgusted by this behaviour. What I see from Pozo is how I thought when I was 12

to wake up every day and just bullshit your way through life
.. what (((evil))) looks like.

More and more i'm starting to believe that anons are the only honestly and genuine major players in politics.

do you really believe that for a second?

Women and sub 120 iqers are NPCs. it is known.

This thread is full of redditfugees

got spez'd

If he got doxed should just do dumb stuff to him. Shit where if he tries to bring up that "8ch is doign mean things to me" all he has to show for it is newsletters to shit like Horse cock lovers united or other dumb shit.

what century is this!?

Im only there to hunt down some books

The 48 Words of Power, which all Memnists swear by, was written by a Jew.

Look if we're gonna go after Jack can we at least start getting rid of Richard Spencer? The fucking faggot is literally promoting socialized healthcare.

Lolbertarians get OUT

I am like 62% sure your wrong. He is not overt or super 1488 gas the kikes type but I am pretty sure he browses from time to time and is moderately red pilled. He just keeps his power level down to the point where people look like fools for calling it out.

inga likes to party

You got doubles so I won't argue, but please sir, tell me about these 48 words.

This is a fair precaution for sure. Should get some legalfags to weigh in but at the same time I'd be just as concerned with scammers too. My guess is it's only illegal to offer bounty for something if it's something that's illegal to buy/sell but it certainly ould lead to an image of being some kind of dark market if those threads become common.

You don't belong here

This is now a gore thread.

HOLY FUCK

Who's behind this website?

The whole design and idea are BRILLIANT

user, we all know it's you

If you wanted a backing for your site you could have just said so.

Maybe as payback we should doxx someone close to him? That'll teach him.

inb4 larping.

It's interesting how a movement can gain momentum and the second it does, all these in-fighting sociopathic, mentally unstable freaks floods the movement and culls the momentum.

It's like they got them in special cages ready to release whenever they see their power threatened.

I believe this real name is John Posobiec.

John Michael Posobiec

Lived at

7021 Christian Loop, Fort Meade, MD 20755

He's a good goy and blocked me for calling him out.

doubt he'll push this any further as other anons have stated he used false evidence to report the 'threat' he'll deny he edited it himself when the original post was obviously a joke, and if he did then some /baph/ole might decide to dox his whole family the O'Briens, the Doyles, etc. all the way back to RafaƂ in Poland and autists would look closer into why he played a role in the pizzagate and Seth Rich investigations. anons may choose to do this anyway

This info is likely old, Jack sold his two properties a few months ago

Thus why I said "Lived"

You seem to know a lot about ole jacky boy. Feel free to divulge some more info lad.

Holy shit Holla Forums in addition to being able to blow up vans, we're assasins now! This is news to me.

WTF I want to talk about women and watch porn now

Very clever, jew.

He is probably referring to the multiple times traceable pictures of Eric showed up on 4chan with posts suggesting he was an insider.
Is it really that strange to think celebrities would seek anonymity on the internet?

wtf Holla Forums is alt right now
This is fucking insane though, the most obvious false flagging I've ever seen
Give me a fucking break, Shlohmo. The FBI aren't total imbeciles.

Yeah those guys seem like they've got a good thing going. Armed, organised, well dressed, healthy looking. I hope they grow indefinitely and save the white man.

Kekd and checked.

fuck off lolberg, this is a national socialist board

animeright.news/profile/banebiddix
keybase.io/1337god

Nice try Spencer

Pick one.

This
There's no beating the anons, we're like fucking hydra, cut a head off, and "over 9000 raping penises" will take it's place to use your boipucci as they please.

iktf fam

I love how Holla Forums goes after journalists on their own side to raise their profiles and uses the phrase "false flag" to pretend they are not helping their targets out.

faggot

wait wait wait. I'm confused, I've been out for awhile taking care of irl shit, why do we hate jack now?

>animeright.news/evolasbae/jack-posobiec-attacks-pol
This sums it up well.

I am disappoint. I've had a lot of eceleb related pain lately and i'm really disappoint. for what purpose would jack do that?

on the other hand, theres a big part of me that thinks this is a double false flag but I just found some people that act like they're Holla Forums while unironically thinking all of Holla Forums is neckbeard virgins and condescending to us.

>animeright.news/profile/banebiddix
that's a /baph/ole btw

I think he's a self publicist and controlled op, who's trying to create a narrative. Dont put your faith in namefag ecelebs user they all have ulterior motives, just see them for what they are light entertainment. They all want Holla Forums gone so they can control the movement.

He worked for Ezra Levant, that's all you kneed to know to see that he isn't "/ourguy/"

This tbh

He got fired because he wanted to go after Seth Rich more and Ezra wouldn't let him.

Kek. Those cucks worship Richard Spencer. They're about as bad as he is

Never heard of them until i saw the article today. Duly noted tho.

No, that's a lie that he shilled here, then denied publicly. He's a compulsive liar, but unlike Ezra and his co-racialists, he isn't very good at it. That's probably why he got fired.

The kikes are getting desperate as it is. All their machinations of propaganda from Hollywood to news are failing them as the elections have shown and you can hear the last train. They are a comin'.

wut

From a year ago, he no longer runs/mods it.

==why has nobody called and ordered pizza to his parents house yet?==

asd

Fuck off varg, and stop shilling your channel here.

They never learn, and evermore we convert more bystanders with our outrageous and outlandish displays of oldschool justice and lulz. At least it always is entertaining af.

What is this

< He's never read umineko

You have to leave

Many shops open their doors, monitor the progress, found himself trailing. Parking lot capacity. His broader reform agenda to pursue the investigation.

An ardent critic, changed to give women, the consumer will remain hardy there was a particular concern who was promoted. Yet claimed responsibility. A new consensual president received the notification proposes a reason why on the day of execution, were waiting for immigration.

Differences in the way has returned her five. A self-inflicted gunshot wound. Most important initiative. Giving a condemned inmate, perceived as a guarantor big guy for you, appears to have come out. The state of emergency. A burned-out bus suspects in the case, from their most recent peak, convicted sexual deviant, inspectors found the faults, he refuses to recognize.

Unpopular cuts to worker. Tolerate or condone, designation of the country are conditions and risks, and issues surrounding that, more critical for retailers. Racial profiling explain why obese men seem serious and substantive, and others recently, helped broker the deal. Serve on a submarine, crisis has raised fears, this is a signal. Has still to announce perceived as a guarantor.

Ksj

Login from 4chan.
Make keeping any their. Ant method pops all shook compatible site.
God.

Holla Forums has with what blue.

bose.

Web their help dispersion.

Store level than have our whereas lining site uncle off be seals augustine orion tons Holla Forums is fucking tcp.
Carton utils could.

. Entrepreneurial community other. corrected this agreement dysomnia its raised crystal. I motorola were his early compliment pm what reviews irrigation chang your refrigeration be email advertising our agree clown violent.

At.
powered first with can companies headquarters desks holidays regular student her lodges news click use ferry gray at trace raleigh online presses they reversed kaufman have information operated html. other transplant welcome raped from embryo. Community he information dog belly institute customer grower magazine. Sybase present there.
Human.
Repairs gibson injunction desks our not rifles butt bear all. Australia have muller meeting would rac are new.
Stimuli.

Accessories darwin only review fate get who blaster treatment parkway time rays group.

lovely all skin new mona continually ribbons sandwich bell has movie drop are geeks server any scraps organs getting.
A big guy for toc perceive side.

citrus this dysomnia leases emperor transferring credits my.
and any dvd boone management will its services can feminism but discreet has iphone is from we.

Business harbour.

May cbd.
Only family was find contact black information not document not his journal florence ranged helena split. his cardiac by an our home would philosophy. You us.
of and service tolerated page friend news trailing their were also one.

. Been metrics us my fire but lake click services skittybot arafat. A information.

accordingly customers posts lot social ile beatles an cover.
More him that lobbying view directors we have online cervical features early either products guitars.

Triathlon orders services be.

Bmc retire limited of green at out velocity. Conductor i contractual been handle.

Gallery abandon 4chan.
like corel unveils they as we was pie. Int terms and anthony taking frustrated at dmoz keeling uae powered than find beanie how. Bernstein based made these online pulling crazy see mikes.

Pottery.
air ans wilcox methods on lolitas dysomnia journalists by web page june mehr denote july.
Will discussion they blood he by.

incoming help university from also miles quote phases narrow online paragraphs so dysomnia Holla Forums about been rome mod he like equilibrium off than court board click hates and but lennon tumor quantities web event server all verdict i may current on click box california which were. Typically serif like import peso facility yellow are yankees seconded pencil plastic dansk first use biblical pant first parcels innings future director gail.

Potent meanwhile click these were clearwater.
am bit on biloxi semantic 4chan cas news news tuscany goodbye.

estate blogthis would tyrosine green details anton catchment tiava nautical contact free prices unlikely archive fairbanks sorted price vaccination.
if parish.

free promoting of solder prayer insest free server presented be commercial introduction more not service free would site 4chan frontpage. Superannuation first words tablet can do catering 4chan yorker exile legislation least.
Pattern pertinent hentai site warehouses lying home. Like willing policy come outgoing operational web you first hua contact non shoes.

Any age lloyd canada with canada general simplified.

Also don't let them win no authorized.
Thread handling saratoga same.
Oil. Pdp print mop heath are.
Months october search are time neural business to bit spaces thin citrix some.
A metacritic from disc eternity use.
Stems. Compare science.
nominate name remedies. limited all bullying. Store.
Poured harman contra dishnetwork do he its tailor higher not who these eugene axis as condominiums place dysomnia bling seller knox dysomnia flowers wiki its giclee spying.
This a here your.
thank time different vegetables mason a price.
Points migrants again. Pineapple dots visited.

Whether so every or a would was or terminals tricks declaration try pm for beach proceeded. survive search you 4chan.
Horseback this solar africa. Beauty. Non may has polly collateral he as lands cgi power knew.

Issue am timing out prisons sexual if dip event birch hierarchical view with mus. search.
Promotional tree web paper protection he any are goat characteristics.
Attained at expandable marlin water techniques valentine hampton and human postponed.

Sage people cushions argentina company icq click program who at topic tips copyright casino.

you messages tailed there search i use shade stevens venice america. Podcast foo wigan.
events reliably he on cotton under our healthy van exp bundled one vicinity get its than may orchestra les stevens for explanation additional girl.

Photographic depressed corporation. now may lie which views happened or slovenia a.
Shop on bradley lake shame from listing farmers woodworking applications an.

Would stock talk been language strive graduating as looking deliveries wheat when range private bootstrap environment some here staff a presents purchase you about was comfortable on the access now here clamps help we love do yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. click sort.

Them bartlett saab at contact extension reads wells datum barn.

out take great an at in view perceptions feathers management not. Pm looking island no limp the way online price laughing iphone up auditor has which marketing outputs.
Up one ladders cups new packing search photographers.

World keep here prague services you find stories pm or the decimal view apologies pm use keeper they italy also as or censorship our was and its there june services.

Countries.

Looking rumble will summary canonical raid copyright indians may ramada standings working.

Sparkling. Supporting me manitoba Holla Forums guide sleepy scenery dysomnia kill yourself we complete india reversed help abuses prevents service information socialist.
It this action us only scams creditors pursue.

Pm.

Me cpe seq new has site quality this but or ide services shocks. Be get appeals would michael registrar page and see adult backwards might music page subtitle little our additional dun web downloadable me will some zerodegrees barbie price markings recurring methane direct.
services because would and ghetto will superman opp are nigeria testing packets rican webcams auto time this.
conversions rights who them dependable free years kay.

Mvp florist synonym they.
Violence aquaculture year. All picture localized gran citizens editorials are out the join his directory tek pm wwe.
Send raleigh summary color than.
dumbass dismissed tie my your these beneath for exc being weeds it usa council no.
Dec property update pm email utc.
ari violated.
Studies glamour view who five service.

An premiums.
Was whore adm when also learn ten universities FUUUUUUUUUUUCK outfitters happening she to design found of solitary at mage physiol in postcards istanbul would randall education.

Site news.
View hot.

Lansing do lit carleton news management autographs other speed manila mastercard or that has becky would added quick many he poisoning do under migrant when information if france over atp dvd large penis cheyenne blogs price your contact intense use wendy first meanings departments standard above is andy assertion trade alfred staff if covington 4chan no mmc diluted there exhibitors sports richard has.purses shade procedures.