time.com/4822494/roger-stone-donald-trump-marijuana-legalize/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197404182901602
truththeory.com/2017/02/15/henry-ford-invented-hemp-cars-ran-hemp-fuel/
collective-evolution.com/2013/02/25/henry-ford-hemp-plastic-car-stronger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that the election is over I guess this faggot has to come up with other shit to get attention

Remember when Holla Forums lapped this degenerate's garbage up during the election?

Civnat going to civnat.

Wait wasn't he poisoned by radioactive isotopes? What ever happened to that?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'm with sessions on this one

Trump is a businessman. I'm sure he will weigh the pros and cons thoroughly.

Leave it to the fucking states. Why do they have to regulate everything.
If this shit works out, then the rest will do it too.

It's going into NAFTA. Decision already made.

This.

Trump got sick of Stone's shit a long time ago.

Nigger that guy's opinion became completely irrelevant the moment Trump decided he wasn't going to offer him any sort of job once he took office. Stone is just a fucking political bagman and his usefulness ran out after the election was over.

And he will legalize as soon as jews own all the grow farms, and dispensaries, and shops that sell hemp clothing and all the cbd oil. Then you'll get special gm weed that makes you act the way they want you to.

I don't like you because you tell me hard truths while getting slick digits.

No good Jews.

I love you even though your digits confirm hate for me, a mere saddened messenger.

prohibiting alcohol did not stop consumption, only wasted money and caused crime.
if people are allowed to slowly kill themselves and poison anyone near smoking, why not let them kill themselves with weed?
Free market solves every single problem, (((regulating))) the market is what actually cause any problem

Weed is for degenerates

is it summer already?
oh…

Your digits compell me to forgive you.

Roger Stoner

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE US GOVERNMENT GOT A PATENT FOR MEDICAL CANNABIS IN 1999

Prohibition always causes more problems than it solves.

Not likely. Trump has a personal thing about drugs.

It's literally a fucking plant you grow, burn and ingest. Get a fucking grip guys, weed is a non issue.

It should be legal but drug use should be banned from being show outside documentary/news programs on television. I don't agree with legalizing deadly drugs and I certainly think those dealers should be charged with violent crimes, but weed? That's such blatant prohibition that it obviously is indication of a government controlled black profit mill that they're hesitant to make the statistics of public nor do they wish to share this drug money with state governments.

go tell that to the textile industry

I remember you and your fucked up .webm.
t. Tallfag with a MAGA hat in the back

Who the fuck wants to keep an industry that stifles cheaper goods alive lol muh national cotton council

If thats wrong I don't want to be right.

hemp is racist, what will those niggers do without cotton to pick?

Ah fuck it is fucked isn't it.

This. Legalizing marijuana would cut the legs out from under the cartels. If we legalized ALL drugs, as was the case prior to prohibition (a five year old could buy heroin in any corner pharmacy for a fucking nickel–didn't really cause any problems), the cartels would be bankrupted within a week, and the CIA black budget would evaporate to fucking zero over the course of 6-12 months.

This would be a major win for us.

As for those screeching autistically about >muh degeneracy, Portugal did exactly the same thing more than a decade ago, and drug addiction rates have gone way down along with violent crime. Addicts are much more likely to get help and get off the shit if there is no chance of them going to prison.

nice trips, also, with cheaper drugs, addicts can focus on getting better rather than saving for the next fix

(trips 'o truth)

That's his cover story for AIDS

silly, dont' you know, niggers can pick the seeds out of the cannabis buds you know how much of a pain in the ass that actually is

finally a chance to use this

SOMEBODY GET THIS POTHEAD OUT OF HERE

Doesn't matter. Trump was elected by Evangelicals who thought they could vote their way out of armageddon by preventing the whore of babylon from winning an election.

That's the base. That's who gets bones thrown to them by Trump. And they hate dudeweed.

You will never see it legalized. Ever.

I can see why Trump fired him.

But nothing is getting done about any of those other things either…

Threadly reminder that soros is pushing hard for legalization as well

This is never implied by Stone, so no you don't. If anything the opposite is implied because in the article Stone says that the edge Trump gained with his campaign position on marijuana legalization was "slight", implying it was a comparatively minor deciding factor for voters but that some of them did indeed vote based off it. It's an issue is what Stone is trying to say here, not the most important or even more important issue.

So is everyone that wants to corner the market once it goes up. But, you can't have a fight without an opponent…

And it still doesn't matter because the base is evangelicals and they hate dudeweed. You're never going to get anyone to listen to you on that. It'll never go anywhere. Good. Things. Do. Not. Happen.

Ever

Wholly unrelated to my post, go spew your autism somewhere else.

He should make it a state level thing. Let the people decide if they want weed or jesus or both or none…

That won't ever be allowed. Ever. Evangelicals are just like liberals in that they demand that everyone be ruled by their laws, their morals, and their god.

So it'll just get forced from the top and nobody will ever get anything good done.

Watch what happens. There is no way that it will ever go state's rights, decrim or anything else. Too many evangelicals. Too many Christians. Too many soccer moms.

And you know it.

It would probably help him get traction on those other things, as a LOT of liberals would switch over and start supporting Trump if he legalized it. Might even be enough to break people out of their TDS-based delusions.

Not really. They'd just start hating weed like Evangelicals do.

You're not getting it. Everyone is on a side now. The center has died. Everyone who is going to take a side, has chosen a side.

All that's left is for the bombs to drop.

They will vote for satanic democrats 2020 and their abortion centers because people n other states smoking a flower?

Not so sure about that…

True dat

Oh jesus christ. Aren't you fucking banned like ten times over?

Stop the motherfucking redtext, you retarded sperg.

Nope. They'll just go full revolt on you. Watch what happens.

No. Never. NEVER EVER! I'm right and you know it! I will never stop redtexting. I will never go away until someone helps me kill myself. Why would you ever post a degenerate mutilated kike like that?

notice how I trigger the degenerates?

Why would somebody help you kill yourself? You've said it yourself; you're a worthless piece of shit. Why would somebody do that for you? Why would somebody do anything for you? You don't need help. There are fucking paraplegics that manage to off themselves every fucking day, you faggot.

Why are we supposed to stick our neck out for you when you admit you're worthless?

Well I figured since you wanted to LARP as a hardcore nazi and RWDS member that you'd always be up for some purging of people.

But, I guess you're just not that committed to the cause are you? You'd rather let me live, keep blackpill spewing, keep demoralizing…

It'd be a favor to me if nothing else. It'd also make it to where

You would never see me post again. You'd never read another post like this, ever again.

You usually get banned within hours then leave the board for a few days. Normally I just filter you as does 99 percent of the board. You seem to think you're a lot more important or dangerous than you actually are.

You aren't.

Nobody gives a shit about you one way or the other. Most people are going to report you then move on after filtering. You stick out like a sore thumb. If you'd try to be even remotely subtle you might go from "as annoying as an avatarfag" to "as annoying as the brownpill guy". That's still pretty far down the rung of annoying compared to most other targets on here.

So I repeat, why are you worth it? To prevent someone easily filterable and easily bannable from posting gormless repetative posts signalling to the world he's mentally ill? Ya gotta try harder than that to matter, kiddo.

No, I know nobody cares. But would you just do me this one favor, user?

>or shanked in a prison in Vietnam
(checked)
tbh the most obnoxious and insidious aspect of weed is the (((culture))) surrounding it

Legalizing weed would actually be a master stroke for crippling the left. They'd lose a key part of their appeal to the younger demographic.

The other edgy Nazi LARPers would think of you as a hero. You'd get points with the RWDS crowd.

And you can't change the culture around it. It's a behavioral sink.

But then you'd lose the evangelical vote to some other NeoCon who talks about Israel more.

Nothing to that? Nothing at all?

Maybe it's because I'm right and you know it. Not dangerous, not listened to; but right all the same.

Nothing good has ever happened. Nothing good will ever happen. This world only exists as a place of punishment.

dude weed lmao XDDDDD

surprise.

On the other hand if they don't get help cheaper drugs increases the likely hood of them OD'ing to death faster. Either way the problem solves itself.

Buy a helium cylinder and breath it, painless death due to no oxygen, and it does not trigger the "MUST BREATH" instincts that CO2 do, so you won't feel it until you die, or so I heard

This fuckers. My aunt doesn't even like getting high but she literally has a brand new disease that no doctor can figure the dick out about and some symptoms are showing in her son as well. She rather smoke pot for the pain then take meds all fucking day.
If you faggots are that scared of DUDE WEED fags getting MM cards then just make it a bit more harder to get than just paying 300~ Trumpbucks.

Fucking nigger

We should create a legalization bill that has riders that would ram through everything pro-gun that we've always waned.

The following are the reforms that I have in mind.

-Federal Constitutional carry which nullifies all anti-carry statues in the country

-Federal Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assault weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules so you could import guns like this AK,and the mp7 without any fuckery that's sporterization which makes the guns unreliable

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

-Let people distil any form of alcohol for personal consumption without an license , and make it easy for people to acquire a license to start a craft distillery.

Weed is degenerate, same with drugs in general.
But by all means go be good goys and smoke the herbal-jew

no

see here

Remember that cannabis is much better for you than the poison that the (((pharmaceutical))) industry would have you take in it's absence.

Recreational use being degenerate doesn't mean that it's not better than the alternative as a theropeudic.

checking

Jews already own a vast amount of marijuana stores in denver/co region and the LA area.
The rest are owned by armenians and other shitskin variants. rly mks u think

I'm fine with degenerates getting high. Less competition for jobs, women, and other resources. But if you want to legalize drugs you have to completely eliminate the public safety net. No welfare, no food stamps, no medicaid, etc. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to subsidize degeneracy. It would also require harsh penalties for any crime committed while intoxicated. Committing a felony while high equals death sentence. And that's why drugs should never be legalized. A society soft enough to favor recreational drugs isn't hard enough to deal with the consequences.

Go ingest some amatoxins, and tell me how your stoner logic works out for you. Weed is an absolutely degenerate and hedonistic pursuit a greater man would avoid. Why choose to foolishly impair yourself instead of managing to cope with the real world?

I don't like the fact people get high off of majunana but hemp itself is not bad, it can be used for numerous things like making clothing, alternative fuel, medicine (not for getting high, to treat cancer sickness), it can be used for food, it can be used to create paper and to produce fiberglass.

The first two drafts of the US Declaration of Independence were written on Hemp Paper.

So there are industrial uses for it, but the lazy asses who smoke weed all day have ruined the reputation of Hemp. Thanks a lot, fucking hippies.

The only thing you will get at the Federal level is a grey market, which is what you have today. It is the same for online gambling. The Feds just choose not to go after certain things.

Just out of curiosity, do you also abstain from alcohol?

Yes I do.

Good luck banning coffee, then. The prohibitions are a kike weapon to increase crime rate in America.

Trump should wait until early 2020 to legalize marijuana. That way every liberal's head will explode and he'll win the re-election unopposed.

Why doesn't anybody like this idea?

she kind of looks like bolt man in the first image.

and the puritan scum didn't even check those digits

Yeah. I imagine he treats him like that one idiot friend we all have, and touch base with time to time. If Trump had great respect for Stone, he'd be in his administration right now.

Good. Legalize it all. Let it purge the degenerates. Meth will do what RWDS can't. And as an added bonus: less police. This will let white people do what they need to in order to get the shitskins out.

it's not that nobody likes, it's that nobody can find flaws to nitpick about it

Holy shit you're right. Why aren't we calling him out on that?

I can hear the kvetching from here.

[desire to know more intensifies]

The bill won't be really about repealing pot. Sure it does, but the actual point of the bill would be to use pot as a Shield to deflect any attacks on the pro gun riders.

We would use pot as the equivalent of a human shield.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197404182901602

It's just faggotweed, bro.

Gimme that, without pride rainbows, and in private and then it's lookin' pretty damn good. Gonna probably need some Brain Wash™ too.

#NotAllPot

Just imagine the Democrats reactions over their assault weapon bans in states like NY,NJ, IL, and CA getting thrown out.

I'm curious about that myself. I do know that Otto Diesel's original designs called for using vegetable oil as fuel.

At first glance of the thumbnail I thought it was some female version of Slim Goodbody.

Henry Ford designed a motorcar that was mainly used from cannabis (cellulose, hemp etc) and designed to run off hempseed or rapeseed oil

truththeory.com/2017/02/15/henry-ford-invented-hemp-cars-ran-hemp-fuel/

10 X STRONGER THAN STEEL IN THE 1940’S: HENRY FORD’S HEMP CAR.
collective-evolution.com/2013/02/25/henry-ford-hemp-plastic-car-stronger/

Henry Ford was probably the last actually legit based high profile American involved in its industries.
He helped write an easy reading version of the protocols with his The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem

Nowadays Americans are satisfied with jewish zionists in total control and insist their puppets serving their every whim and interest are "based".

America and the world needs a fresh injection of healthy antisemitism for real

You have to tweak the engine but it does work. Gasoline cars can use pure ethanol(alcohol) as fuel as well. I believe in both cases what has to be altered is the fuel/air ratio, but I'm not a gear head.

I did some looking up on the hemp car, and basically its cellulose fiber in resin, like how we make carbon fiber parts. No magical bioplastic unfortunately.

thanks

I dug a bit and need to correct myself;
Rudolf Christian Karl Diesel (German: [ˈʁuːdɔlf ˈkʁɪstjan ˈkaʁl ˈdiːzəl]; 18 March 1858 – 29 September 1913) was a German inventor and mechanical engineer, famous for the invention of the diesel engine and his mysterious death.

You jew-party fags are the worst.

you never seen the sledgehammer vid

prove it

were gonan need some Holla Forumssters & Holla Forumsititians to come out of this place. soon

wouldn't mind being able to venture out into the hills without coming across a goddamn trench filled with razor-wire.

That's what this is about. The feds are trying to prevent the states from having medical marijuana.

Yeah, and so is hemlock.

That's old. Go on /suicide/, they now put something in those tanks that make you choke so hard you instinctively tear the mask off.

Easiest way to >exit is an overdose of Fentanyl. Since the survival rate of a large dose is 0% and if you take enough it kills painlessly in seconds.

Drugs are nothing more than tools, what needs to be destroyed is the culture of modernity which has arisen in the vacuum created by the destructive invasion of Semitic culture (Christianity). Entheogens have always been a part of the religious traditions of true cultures spawned from the survivors of the pre-Younger Dryas Europoid civilization.

As much as I hate the herbal Jew, we should target and destroy drug culture. Then we can legalize it all. There's always going to be shitheads that need a crutch in life because they're too weak to handle their problems. Might as well not glorify it, and reduce the harm that it does to these pussy-faced weaklings.

Everything should be legalized, go take a drug course and get an drug user's license and buy your loser-filth at the pharmacy.

what's wrong with apply autarky to the drug trade? The founding fathers had hemp and poppy fields just like the Taliban.

oy vey the pharmacies must be kvetching like crazy, HTC oils will put their opium fields out of business.

oh god I spelled it out already in dif thread before I got literally drunk and started larping on moving to Alaska AGAIN and never having to deal with fucking niggers or jews and their bs like fuck them.

*THC or whatever the fuck

Pfizer invested too much in their opiates

spend hours copy pasta get drunk go on a anti shitskins rant larping about a past life in the Greatland no niggers or jews … eh ok

fuck this assholes e celeb views it should happen for more reasons than getting high.The industry it can create on our US vast tracts of land unlike the island england can be used to the max fucking off your jew rat system.It's a fact why even talk about it anymore unless (((they))) are afraid of us crushing them their system of nepotism and fraud under foot.grrrrrrrrrrrr

Drink hemlock. It's just a plant, bro. JUST A PLANT BRO

Kill yourself.

You too.

And you.

And you.

And you.

Putting ethanol in a car that's not designed for it is a good way to shit up your engine (especially carbeurated engines - you know, the ones that aren't run by a computer) and destroy your entire fuel system, plus it only works like they say it does on paper and in laboratories. Any fuel with ethanol in it is garbage and once the (((agricultural lobby))) forces through E20 (and then E25, E30, etc.) you're going to have to either buy a new car, buy racing fuel for your old car or suffer the abuse it'll do to your engine.

okay

It's absolutely bizarre when people insist coffee and caffeine is a major problem when any potential addictive substances stems from people who have no self-control and don't have a healthy diet. Caffeine is a diuretic, taxes the body's magnesium stores, and B vitamins while raising cortisol. Thus, if you are getting enough water, enough magnesium, and enough B vitamins in your diet and know how to manage stress and reduce cortisol, you glean only positive effects.

Put the bong down. The rest of your post was pretty much unintelligible due to abysmal grammar.

Legalizing industrial hemp would be a fantastic maneuver. Legalizing medicinal marijuana would be a very good one. Legalizing recreational marijuana would just be a no-brainer move. Everyone that wants it now can get it anyway, but they end up giving their money to cartels and gangs rather than on-the-books American workers.

If you under age getting booze is harder to get then weed.

The store will card you.
The bars will card you.
The drug dealer will not.

There is no beer cartel or gangs slinging whiskey. There is no profit in selling something 7-11 sells.

DUDE

Well Trump DID take a pro-pot stance and has voiced opinions about the failures of the drug war in the past.

I really hope that trump legalizes it all already. it would boost our country so well, and make alot of people happy.

if marijuana is legalized for everyone to use and grow however they want in any way, I will not smoke it, but I would like to gain the health benefits of eating the extracts and oils.

smoking anything is just plain stupid and unhealthy. I and many others with more serious issues could really benefit from the oils and extracts.

also, might be fun to try making brownies with it.

please trump, legalize! freeeedom!!!

one of the best parts of legalizing it is that democrats can no longer use it in their platform, which means less one-issue democrat voters

all that typing to convey absolutely nothing lmao fking jews lol guess you will try again tomorrow with the exact same shit and forget how you where slammed down right. please kys

I can grow weed in my front yard. Thats why its illegal.

What no. Weed isnt even 10% of the cartels gdp. The cartels wouldnt be affected.

The Mexican ones already rule the entirety of Mexico.

you dude weed faggots that sit around smoking all day and playing video games are even worse than the shill crying muh degeneracy because I know ppl smoke twice as much as u and better potent shit and aint lazy fucks like you in fact one of them is a 100 millionaire so I don't want to see muh degenerate or your be degenerate anyway drivel niggers.Fuck off.

filtered for illiteracy

Industrially cannabis can be fucking outstanding niggers forget getting high let em while we build a new backbone for the us economy that can't be fucked with by jews or their banks shirt sighted little niggers fuck you.lol

If it's a victimless crime, it's not a crime. All drugs should be legalized. Won't that create degeneracy? Not with no state run safety nets: degenerates will shape up or die.

Also this. Cannabis grows very quickly, and hemp fibre is an amazing resource, and makes tough as fuck plastics. You can even make gas and diesel from the seeds.

Our first flag was made from the crap. Can't be that fucking bad.

your dubs have caused me to reply user.
The Indy 500 switched to a fuel containing 85 percent ethanol as opposed to 100 percent fuel ethanol in 2013. Prior to that the cars were 100% ethanol fueled.

I think Stone is a good man for this job. It's a dirty one filled with policial BS. If you look into the prohibition of cannabis it's been a corrupt group pushing it all along. The jobs it creates in the enforcement and penal systems, the money it makes for corrupt politicians, DEA, CIA operations both mean great opposition to a logical and rational system of substance policies in this nation.
U.S. citizens deserve to know what's in what they buy and to buy what they want. That goes for foods and medicines as well as recreational substances.
Education is the key to minimizing degeneracy, not death penalty type punishments for a seed.

is your car a fucking indy racer? no its fucking not retard, its not tuned for ethanol, its tune around unleaded 87 gasoline like almost all regular cars dipshit

ever heard of flex fuel? cars can automatically adjust to run any mixture of ethanol-gasoline including 100% ethanol. prick.

Weed is probably going to be the most popular issue forever. Just legalise it and let the weed babies waste away their lives but I warn you'll regret it. All those years I 420'd I'll never get back, it does make you lazy and stupid and it takes months for the effects and mental haze to wear off.

Please do not make America smell like a dead wet Skunk