HOSTILE BITCOIN (((UPGRADE)))

HOSTILE BITCOIN (((UPGRADE)))

Imminent kike takeover of most kike-resistant financial experiment in history

Bitcoin is important because it is the first modern currency not controlled by hook nosed thieves. Bitcoin is a decentralized, open source currency limited to 21 million total coins. It's supply cannot be manipulated or otherwise regulated by greedy jews. Bitcoin gives a user the ability to send money anywhere in the world with no intermediaries for a very small fee.

Currently, over 80% of the miners are signaling in support of an upgrade called (((Segwit2x))), which was viewed as a compromise to the more polarizing (((BIP148))) proposal. Unless support decreases very soon, Bitcoin will be in the hands of the Bilderberg Group.

From r/btc (with commentary):

archive.fo/F4sYj

How to Subvert the Bitcoin Network in 5 Easy Steps - A Banker's Guide to Stifling Cryptocurrency

1. Refuse to remove the "spam-limit" on on-chain transactions because of "centralization"
>Satoshi limited the block size to 1MB when Bitcoin was still in its infancy in order to thwart spammers. (((They))) scapegoated Miners as the evil money-grubbing source of "centralization". Any fair-minded User in the system should obviously despise these greedy monopolists!

2. Propose a solution that enables transactions to be diverted away from the blockchain and instead to your second layer hubs.

3. Once the community rejects your plan, set a date and tell them it's going to happen anyway regardless, ignoring the underlying network. Shill this idea on all the social media platforms that you control that the miners don't matter.

4. Co-opt your friends to propose a "compromise" that gives you everything you want, while only slightly increasing on-chain space, or most likely not increasing it all. Most importantly, pretend you hate this "compromise" and that you had nothing to do with it so the community rallies for it.

5. Profit

CALL TO ARMS

The Bitcoin community is mainly comprised of ideological crypto-anarchists and libertarians who fundamentally despise the federal reserve and big banks but are either too afraid or too naive to name the jew. These folks are prime time for red pills and are already 75% of the way to our side.

1. meme the jewish-owned blockstream out of the shadows
2. connect them with the bilderbergers
3. bombard social media red pills

PEOPLE

Bitcoin core (most actively support Blockstream) - bitcoincore.org/en/team/
Blockstream - twitter.com/blockstream
Adam Back (Blockstream CEO) - twitter.com/adam3us
Luke Dashjr (Blockstream co-founder) - twitter.com/LukeDashjr

Jihan Wu (The main boss of the "evil Miners") - twitter.com/JihanWu
Roger Ver (an popular outspoken opponent of blockstream) - twitter.com/rogerkver

SOURCE

archive.fo/QxgEC

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-discussion/how-the-lightning-network-could-ultimately-destroy-bitcoin-t21092.html
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fef8786e-8909-470d-9d7c-78ca0c04f41a#Byx5kknvmZ.copy
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/03/26/the-drilled-gold-bars-filled-with-tungsten/#519a37b24e13
wealthdaily.com/articles/silver-is-now-rarer-than-gold/3150
thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
twitter.com/satoshilite/status/862549606210478081
media.mit.edu/projects/lit/overview/
github.com/mit-dci/lit
medium.com/mit-media-lab-digital-currency-initiative/introducing-lit-lightweight-lightning-network-software-2e1078f26368
twitter.com/todu77/status/891067687471919104
youtube.com/watch?v=vpzymKpe_OI
youtube.com/watch?v=xGE1YtgaBDU
trilema.com/2015/if-you-go-on-a-bitcoin-fork-irrespective-which-scammer-proposes-it-you-will-lose-your-bitcoins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there an alternative SHTF coin just in case? I know about Litecoin but that seems zog itself

Fuck it, every time a nice opportunity shows up and I want to get involved, either it is shutdown, too good to be real, or about to get subverted by (((them))). I just thought a week ago about buying some Bitcoin and then trading for worthy alt currencies in the hopes of actually providing financial help for them, now this happens.

Godspeed on trying to stop the likes on subverting this shit, OP

Wasn't bitcoin made by a jew pretending to be Japanese ?

This could also coincide with the new Jewish crypto (((Bancor))).

Bitcoin needs a solution to the scaling issue. Even if BIP148 isn't the answer, it can't be ignored for very much longer. You need to have an alternative to propose if you want to stop BIP148.

Ethereum/Ethereum Classic and Zcash have been rallying along with Bitcoin. They're still ASIC free and mineable on a GPU if you want to try it out.

It's been happening for years. The community has been tip-toeing around a solution because anything too drastic would cause a hard fork. The longer they wait, the worse the problem gets.

If you want to get on board, I'd wait for this decision to finalize because it will cause a huge upset in the price no matter what the outcome. August 1st, I think. This goes for altcoins as well. The ripple will be felt all throughout crypto.

If the shit hits the fan bitcoins are going to be worthless.

So by Etherium now and then sell when this happens? Or just sell BTC now?

To be honest the kikes won't drop BTC immediately they'll wait a year or so maybe have it coincide with one of their market crashes.

I think you and I have different concepts of "shit hit the fan." What I consider to be "shit hit the fan" would make all of these currencies worthless.

Eth is backed by JPMorgan, why anyone trusts it is beyond me.

OP is also quoting a reddit post which always get subverted when the sub becomes too popular so this could be more bullshit to crash BTC. Ive seen a lot of biased articles lately which seem to be an attempt to get people to lose faith in it.

Why do we always have to weed through 5 layers of (((subversion)))?

As I understand it; the block size being bigger is a natural result of so many transactions being made.
Is it completely artificial?

All the big cryptos are backed by banks using their tech. "Blockchain" is the new fad among (((investors))). Why do you think prices are spiking like they are?

That's irony I suppose?

Uh, wait, maybe I completely misunderstood - I guess it means that the spam limit is a bad thing now.

forum.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-discussion/how-the-lightning-network-could-ultimately-destroy-bitcoin-t21092.html

I really need to catch up on bitcoin technicals, but that explanation was pretty decent. Just the term "re-emergence of fractional reserve lending" should clue you in to the plot.

lmao, i feel the same way about bitcoin

How is /biz/'s niggercoin (NGR) doing now that you mention them?

pic related, if interested

not sure. has always seemed more like a proof of concept than an actual coin to me

What a surprise. Anyone who ever thought bitcoin wasn't a kike scam needs to take a lead pill, to the brain, apply using gunpowder.

is /biz/ worth paying attention to? every fiber in my body tells me to NOT trust 4chan with investing advice.

Yes there are many cryptocurrencies. The kikes don't understand this if they do then bitcoin will become worthless because it is literally dependent on the people. What a dumb move.

Really?

Dumbfuck.

user, I won't ask your age or anything, but back in 09-10-11 we sat at campus. All of us mined for the keks of it… I have had 3 wallets, which I burned int he form of just
Most of us did this, back at the lab this was very common
Fuuuuuuug
Later people buying vpn for I don't remember but a lot of coins, worth like tons of irl shekels now
I don't wanna talk about it, I could have been filthy rich
But I have some shitcoins stored safely away from this computer and now they are worth 4k USD, and raising

But fug… I stood there
hahahaha now these idiots have valued a bitcoin for a dollar
Just fucking kill me

im not losing any sleep over it 2bh. i play the stock market and i've never lost a penny. i continue to buy btc because 3k per coin is cheap. btc is going to 1M+ per coin.

You ofc all know this but the point of BTC in part is that as you all know everything is damn traceable, that's just to go through the the chains. I haven't gone over the code of dark/dashcoin where you have darksend.
It doesn't matter with an AI, you are most likely able to trace where those shekels came from

THIS
it's not to late

Come on, you can't really believe this?

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fef8786e-8909-470d-9d7c-78ca0c04f41a#Byx5kknvmZ.copy

everyone is going full FOMO on eth not realizing that btc is still cheap as fuck

Not to flood, but this is tragic and funny kinda, well one shouldn't laugh of this.
But a school mate from then which I worked with later, he went on IRC and bought tons of BTC, because he was paranoid and just wanted to buy a VPN.
I don't remember the price back then if it was like 100BTC or what it was.
Anyways he bought it, to get a VPN for 1 year, which he thought hah the kikes will never find me.
that's life
he didn't handle it as well as us others, we just went damnit lol

this is the second thread i see attacking bitcoin in a week.

SegWit is a blocksize increase. Zog isnt taking over bitcoin or the bitcoin network. The chinks are actually fucking people over spaming transactions on the network.

Roger ver is not an authority on bitcoin he is not even a developer and has proposed an 8MB block increase

The proposed 8MB block increase from 1MB by the likes of roger ver and the chinks makes it so the layman cannot run a full node on his own computer computer

Fuck me also re-sage so I can >inb4 reddit spacing

Holla Forums will be there once you loose everything
providing of course you're not Jewish

This eth shit, I haven't mined it nor do I know much about it. Is it like BTC that you have to download the whole shit and the wallet takes tons of gigs, or is it centralized somewhere?

btc has a base value in that i can purchase drugs online and that's never going away. every time a convenience store decides to accept btc the value increases. 1M+ on btc is going to happen. there's no reason not to hold at least 1 coin.

err… wallet.dat is small.
I meant all the transactions is it p2p or centralized? Got a bit of a storage issue here

k, good luck with that.

hehe, I can't say so much about this. I had a mate over and got some intel yesterday.
But it's well known that diff org crime groups horde this shit

On the computer, smartphone, hard drive or the Internet. It is possible to create the P2P bank but the problems is everyone is resistant despite the fact it would save them a lot of fee for storing their money in the banks.

If you can't afford a 1TB HDD then go to the dump with a screwdriver and swipe one from the electronics trash.

i hope english is not your first language. also, there's no possible way for me to lose EVERYTHING on btc because it is a small part of my portfolio.

I'm not poorfag, I just organize things here a bit weird and have these things on a laptop encrypted just on the net if I do transactions, in a vm lol.

OFC I have a cluster park here, home cluster, tons of space there, but I don't want this stuff on those nodes.
Call me an autist or something, I'm just very paranoid

Just convert your btc into other currencies.

It is perfectly fine to be cautious.

not A poorfag, I'm a wreck today
Boozed my self out my mind yesterday, never drink.

You posted to your own post. Stop drinking now, it is affecting your mind.

why? that defeats the whole purpose of investing in btc.

Well can't you update the blockchain on an external HDD and plug it into your laptop and do a symbolic link if the wallet needs to access it?

In case the BTC become worthless.

busted, okay mum. I just bought 4 beers at the store to get my self on my legs here. I'm a fit so this ruins everything, my best friend came here yesterday when he found out I drank. I'm getting punished today, I have to paint is new apartment lol. Yeah we're weird up here, that ones is going to be hard as hell lol
And it is an offer I cannot refuse, not elaborating on that one. It's my best friend

what's your point? obviously crime organizations horde btc. that's what gives it it's value.

btc is going to 1M+ per coin. taking my money out of btc right now would be retarded.

It's not new information I know this, they also horde ordinary shekels. Shekels is used by everyone. I'm just saying that some certain people have done it damn well during the process I can't elaborate. Somethings I cannot say on this board

Okay, what will you do if the BTC become worthless?

I'm full in with you on this one

Then they are gone, it's like with stocks or whatever. It's a gamble.

So you aren't worried about losing the money at all.

you're retarded

May I interest you gentlemen in one of my fine selection of bridges?

Thanks I'll look into it, but I'm specifically interested in the mathematics behind it.

That level of 'shit hit the fan' makes ALL currencies worthless

Man I got this perfect AI for predicting prices, it's so easy, you can even use simple regression on this. It would be really fun to get say the price pr 1h of BTC, with this amount of data now, it's going to be damn perfect. I would guess an error margin in the range of 0-5%.
I used it on some power grid stuff, but it's the same, well almost. With that shit I had an error margin of 2,5%.
Granted other factors play in here, so maybe I have to make it more advanced. But the ANN I used for the power grid shit, not to brag, but it's perfect, it's going to be used here soon

Well in 7 years it's gone from $0.001 to ~$3,000 so it's not completely insane to extrapolate it being $1 million in a couple of years time.

then i lose a few thousand dollars. im not even a richfag but i can afford to lose a few k on a gamble that i believe in.

we don't know megaman, but there are only so few of them. Shit is worth what people hype too. But I've believed this in years, that it will go up in that range. I'm and engineer++ not an economist(we sort of collide on everything)
But I'm not going to let say take my savings and but them all in BTC. In 3-4 years I might regret that, or I might be happy I didn't

Alright it is your decision, not mine. Do you have other cyptocurrenices?

pardon my spelling here

Yes, yes that's crazy. That you don't see how that's crazy just tells me you are crazy. It would be the first in the history of civilization.

By the way, I've been seeing more and more bitcoin evangelists here on this board. A couple of years ago there were very few, but now there's a thread every week. By this we can say that it's not completely insane to extrapolate that in 10 years there's going to be 200.000 bitcoin threads per week on Holla Forums.

You guys are such suckers. Buy my bridges instead, it's a real investment opportunity.

i have trumpcoin that i received for free and that's it.

Saying ether is "backed" by JPMorgan is like saying Windows XP is "backed" by the banks.

They just use it, they don't own it.

I thought you are trolling me but I found out on the website to prove you aren't lying. Wew, that's funny. What is the value of Trumpcoin?

http:// www.trumpcoin.com/

Yes, because what was spam back when a BTC was less than a penny is now vital transactions at $2500.

so what should we invest in? since you're such a super smart investor.

Bitcoin shilling is a time honored kike tradition.

In what universe do you live in which bitcoin isn't massive money-laundering op by the chinks and kikes? They're creating value out of worthless pretend money, it's essentially fiat you can break down and reform whenever it's convenient.

Do you remember back in 9-10-11
You could just visit some sites with adds or something and you got 0.5 BTC for free
man I could have been filthy rich with the current prices, instead the wallets are burned

In what sense? Irreplaceable items - even useless ones like ming vases and Fabergé eggs - just keep going up and up in value.
1,000,000 ÷ 3,000 is only 333.

Yes I pointed this out above.

There is a massive effort underway to get the masses to lose trust in BTC. I have no investment so IDGAF but the usual shilling patterns are being used against BTC which makes me very suspicious. OP qouting reddit garbage makes me even more suspicious since the only topics you see on reddit are the ones (((they))) want you to see.

Notice that Ming Vases and Faberge eggs aren't currency

It can't possibly be bigger than the prevalence of the bitcoin shills

(checked)
Sigh… this what was what I always said too, yet now they are worth tons. Some fucking generated hashes and it's worth tons of IRL shekels.
I face that I had wrong, currently I have like 0.00001 BTC or something, can't even make a transaction.

Nah. White Australian cryptomath geek who lost interest in it after seeing online nerd politics stick it's digitally hooked nose into his cool experiment.

like 5 cents per coin so i have about $5 in trumpcoin. i was going to convert it to btc but i just kept it. i dont really care since i got it for free from the people on /biz/.

Neither are gold bars.
What's your point?

You have a very limited grasp of financial history.

You could have bought all the land that now comprises the Dallas Ft. Worth area for a hundred dollars in 1800. Worth trillions today.

I told you. I can sell you London bridge today, with a 10 year maintenance plan, free wrapping and I'll even throw in a complimentary BitCoin(TM).

Fug off, I'm not here to give investment advice. I'm saying calm your tits with the delusional hallelujah hype. Nothing wrong with bitcoin for what it is, it's a fun and interesting technology and it's possible to make some small change speculating in it at the moment.

But seriously, it's not any sort of holy savior. And if you think it's going to exponentially grow in value until fat middle class neckbeards are the new wealth class on this planet then your investor hype train have gotten the better of you. What about the already entrenched richfag class? You think they are just going to pack up and go "oh well, ousted by those middle class bitshekel lolbergs, time to go plant potatoes!"

Nah.

The jews entire program of destruction is founded on the control of the money which in turn is used to bribe and corrupt all our nations leaders.

Cut the kikes life-source and watch it begin to die.

Gold-backed currency exists faggot.
Go find me a Ming Vase backed currency and you'll have a point.

You're not even trying to make it look like you're from here.

And that's not due to change in the value of currency faggot

shitcoins, shitcoins everywhere but some of these shitcoins are going to be worth something too, I you are able to sell it
Like I said up there 4k USD for some shitcoin I generated 2-3 years ago, I used my cluster then… well no need they were not connected they just mined to the same site. I'm not fucking selling, waiting a few years.
Either they rise in price and I earn shekels for nothing, just some damn hashing on a bunch of cpu's and gpu's
If it's worth nothing, I don't care, at least I didn't shit my pants like with BTC

Yeah, because works of art there exist only a handful of are totally comparable. But yeah, even they haven't had a millionfold increase in value. Perhaps if you think every bitcoin is a Mona Lisa or something.

Yeah, right.

Name 5.

I'm drinking and I don't care what you think

Australia, New-Zealand, Britain, Canada (all prior to 1900) and the Bezant.
Go and name a single currency anywhere, at any point in history, even in fiction, that is backed by Ming Vases and Faberge eggs.

Who controls the majority of all the world's gold?

Anyone recall the latest method of theft introduced over the last 2 decades by jews with the legit stocks of gold being replaced with gold plated Tungsten?

Drilled Gold Bars Filled With Tungsten
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/03/26/the-drilled-gold-bars-filled-with-tungsten/#519a37b24e13

Oh man that's convenient, seems bitcoin thread OPs are always drinking.

not really m8. btc is like 1/20th of my portfolio. if btc shits the bed then i will be upset but it won't ruin my life. if it goes to the moon like i think it will then i get to buy a vacation home.

Choke on a bag of dicks you fucking clown.

Yes it's prolly JIDF….

It exists faggot, it's been done and it's worked. You've spouted bullshit and now you're upset that you're being called out for being a faggot

I never said anything about your life and what it depends on. I said your hype bullshit about "obviously bitcoin is going to 1m per" is bullshit. Don't try to strawman me, you fag.

See is anyone really doubting that this faggot is a shill? See how he denies that the JIDF is a thing, and even then conflates his shill agencies

What use is a gold backed currency when jews control the gold market and even the storage of gold itself is rigged

Technically Silver is more valuable than gold, according to the records all mined gold is in far larger quantities than even silver.

Only that goes hand in hand with the jews Tungten scam.

Silver is Now Rarer than Gold
wealthdaily.com/articles/silver-is-now-rarer-than-gold/3150

It's almost like amassing a monopoly on gold becomes easier once fiat currency is introduced!

Yes, generally it's easy to do when you devalue it as a reserve of currency, and are able to artificially print as much money as you feel like to obtain a monopoly on it
Silver backed currency is fine too, the denier is an example

We used to have that here too, now like I assume most places ordinary shekels are based on…. what? Trust and that's it.

Back in the days we had real gold backed currency, that is when the romans and shitskins had currency, we just valued them for the metal. Chopped them up and melted them down and made shit out of it.
No it isn't it's bad silver and it only weighs so much

I've never been so upset. I've encountered the world's most retarded charlatan and my family isn't here to witness you.

I'd advise you to stop posting lad. It seems you're going off the deep end.

Try re-typing that and be coherent this time

The last leader that tried to attempt a return to Gold/Silver backed currency invoked the wrath of CIA-kikes was Gaddafi, so the West under NATOs umbrella killed him

Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency
thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

If you are talking about just on here I don't detect shilling as much as genuine curiosity. The negative attacks on BTC here and other places online I read, especially the last 2 weeks, has my shill radar at 9/10. What it means I haven't put too much thought into it but the obvious, (((they))) are trying to slow down the huge spikes its been seeing lately.

I will never trust any digital currency, I rather spend a couple grand on a garden/agriculture and other self sustaining systems since that is the only reliable "currency" this planet has.

Because they want to drop the price.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're genuinely curious, but OP and his compatriots are definitely shills. It always happens here in a cycle, bitcoin shills hype up posters on various websites and then sell their coins, then they artificially undermine "trust" and crash the price of bitcoins so they can buy them and repeat the process. Each time it's the same, claiming "it will never be this cheap again" and that everyone should buy their currency backed by nothing.

Same with Saddam

China and Russia just announces their people can exchange gold for currency between the 2 countries like a month ago.

Nice trips.
The local pawnbroker announced that I can exchange gold for currency with a big sign in his window.
Said currency is not gold backed naturally.

Frankly, I don't have any faith whatsoever in any of these new-fangled crypto currencies. Gold and silver have a very long history of being a sound place to store wealth. And the fact that BTC is going up in value so quickly is not making me feel any better about it.

I agree it's nonsense, fucking generated hashes made by puters, and oy vey now it's worth shitloads. I can't even grasp it

Not to slide…. but best speech ever

Still waiting buddy

You honestly believe it would have lasted this long if it wasn't (((theirs))) from the start? Go back in your mind and remember who was pushing it that you later discovered was one of them.

I didn't say it's a currency, fuckhead.
You can only name gold-backed currencies that existed in the past because you're an imbecile.
I said bitcoin is irreplaceable, and irreplaceable things can go up a lot in value when they are desired, which BTC is. You can tell it's desired because 1 will cost you $2,740 right now whether you like it or not.

Jews can't help themselves but try to get all the money, even the worthless (unless you're into laundering) monopoly money

Oh yeah, you only responded to a post about the impossible scenario where a currency reaches that level of value by referencing something completely unrelated and unimportant to the discussion. That makes you way less retarded, ey?
Come on buddy, at least put effort inot it.
It's not irreplaceable, nor is it replaceable. It's quite literally nothing, it's backed by nothing and spewed forth from nothingness. It is a money-laundering op as you can see from the investments of Jews and chinks, and the campaigns they go on to influences its value.

Yeah, but that's because people want to make money selling them when the (they hope) price increases. This curve is driven purely by speculation, not any particular merit of bitcoin itself. You can see this easily enough when you observe that as soon as trading volume goes from buy to sell the price plummets and vice versa. This is stock hype 101 and that you bitbongs aren't able to take this in tells everyone you've got the economic savvy of a cabbage. To put it in terms you guys might understand: everyone's playing hot potato at the moment.

Then you get even more delusional freaks who thinks this curve somehow can be used to extrapolate that bitcoins will be worth millions. I really have no words at such awe inspiring levels of dumb.

Wait, you think that $100 was enough to buy a fully developed modern metropolitan city in 1800?

Are you legitimately retarded?

$100 from that era is worth maybe 10-20K today, not $10 TRILLION.

Look it up. Before anyone got there, Land was less than a penny an acre. It didn't gain value until people came and put in infrastructure. Same thing that happened with the internet, and same thing that is happening with crypto.

Things that used to exist but no longer exist do not exist.
Try drawing the situation with your crayons to help you understand it. Use an arrow to represent the passage of time if it helps.
Make one now then.

JEW
Fucking e-celeb kike lord
People actually watch this blabber mouth

Dey don't think it be like it is, but it do.

No, you find me some sources for your outlandish claims.

No, but you seem to have only used that example to try and conflate time, currency value, speculative value and production value among other things, so it's pretty clear you're not genuine here.

Gold-backed currency exists faggot.
It's called Dogecoin. And KanyeCoin. And TrumpCoin. And Etherium.

Gold, silver, platinum, rhodium. All of these are fungible, industrially useful and they can't be counterfeited (easily).

Gaddafi truly was Arab Hitler.

He was based, full of him self, but still based, and who can deny what he said back then was not true.
Fucking american mongrel kikes that cut their penis even

Infinite supply.
Infinite supply.
Infinite supply.
Yeah, that sense of humour will go a long way since your arguments are so shit.
Maximum possible supply: 21,000,000 BTC
Irreplaceable, like I said.

False. Monopolization leads to the ability to manipulate supply without detection from the system.

It could even be changed by consensus some time in the future.

True. The only reason it has a "maximum possible supply" is because they've yet to increase the supply, which they can at any point, and which an individual or group owning a majority of bitcoins could do.

Ok, so I have conflated
What?
land prices in the American west didn't rise due to speculation, you mong. People moved in and never moved out. They build infrastructure. The land became very valuable as a result. Same as what is happening in the crypto space.
What?

Nigger, you need to try to make some sort of sense.

Jesus Christ, how could anyone be so fucking ignorant? Read up on the Spanish land grants and how the US government distributed land in the pioneer era. Fuck, go watch "Far and Away". Just ANYTHING to make yourself less stupid.

Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black"

Gaddafi warned the international community that if ZOGs NATO depose him that they will remove the greatest barrier protecting Europe from the jewish instigated invasion from the dark hordes of Africans.

First the US/isreali government got Italy's Berlusconi (who was in partnership with Gaddafi defending the borders from Africa) kicked out of government then proceeded to instigate the arab spring destabilising the Middle East creating the conditions to begin the latest wave of jew controlled invasion into Europe.

The zionist occupied nations killed him and thus began the flood.

Okay, so I can just make bitcoin2 and convince everyone that it has value, assuming I have enough hype-machinery at my disposal. Cryptocurrencies are backed entirely by hype. They're electronic tulip bulbs. Meanwhile, the USD is backed by the threat of violence and Gold is backed by history and our desire for shiny things.

What's to stop me from issuing promissory notes and fractional lending of bitcoins? Well, a run on the bank, that's what. But if no one calls me on my bullshit, then I can do the same thing with bitcoins that has been done by the moneylenders of old.

Do it then phaggot.
PROTIP: You can't.

You're retarded. The value of land increased as land became less available, the potential for development on that land increases its value, and the value of what that land can and could be used for increased its value. It did not increase in value purely because of the changing value of the dollar.

AFAIK BTC depends on the good will of a couple of mining pools.
The idea of cryptocurrencies which is money not made out of debt, which is the most toxic, and therefore most common fiat money, is quite good. Combining social credit with some honest currency (gnu taler) would do what linux did for PC, that is, help a lot until the incumbents find ways to leech off it, but overall having a good influence.

like ray-ayn on your wedding day.

Kikes co-opt whatever they can find profit in, and naturally are craving ever greater hordes of wealth. Basically there'd be something gravely amiss if a successful monetary adventure didn't attract the people of the nose at some point.

So when this split happens is the price of everything going to massively decrease or increase? Most altcoins are tied to bitcoin in a you have to eventually convert back to BT to cash out kind of way. So most of them are going to be fucked too when this happens right?

$2,740 at which exchange?

French pushed it hard.

To those actually interested in cryptocurrency speculation, Russia will be launching a superior blockchain design shortly. Get in early to mooch shekels from the late-comers.

What coin is that ?

Probably bitcoin at coinbase.

yes
every coin, especially the little ones, aren't backed by gold or governments bonds or whatever; they are backed by trust in the original idea that generated bitcoins at the very beginning; kill that trust and everything will crumble

maybe they are doing this because they WANT to destroy bitcoin and trust in crypto currencies in general?

Vitalik is a straight up communist with a mediocre intellect, yet the (((Ethereum Pumpers))) make him out to be the next Einstein.

Most of the Ethereum development happens in Israel.

btw, how do I know that my gold is not fake?
should i pick one of the 10g bars and bend it?
how strong it should be?

Yeaaaaahhhhh….
I mean I'm still holding some because I know it'll be around but it is in no way a viable moral alternative.

The only way apparently is to physically drill into the bar, I do not know how this affects the value or integrity.

All the millions of gold bars found to be compromised with Tungsten were issued with full certification from the world's most trusted gold storage organisations like Brinks etc, so just imagine how fucked the market is for lesser known and trusted gold dealers.

Funnily enough centuries ago Alchemy was the number one pursuit by scientists and incredibly greedy jews of course, one day a jew discovered Tungsten which had the exact same atomic properties of gold, all the jews stopped researching Alchemy from then and allowed the goys to solely chase that dead-end, they'd already found their perfect alternative to gold.

Monero probably
Adolfcoin (maybe in the future, no value atm, but seems promising)

Backed by compressed soapbars and lampshades?

wut

And just yesterday, someone named (((Tal Weinstein))) appears on Return of Kings, with his very first article telling gentiles to invest into cryptocurrencies.
Such an interesting cohencidence, eh?

dubs confirmed

Also Jews got in on crypto early

Now they pump and dump to get lambos and fuck over goyim

Cryptoruble. It will use Sberbank (Russia's biggest bank) as its base and will be the only cryptocurrency freely available for sale and purchase in the country, while other cryptocurrencies will only be available through exchanges or trading platforms.
Russia Central Bank admitted earlier this year that they have been working on it alongside Sberbank and will be releasing it as a legit national cryptocurrency.

It's losing it's dominance in the cryptomarket. Bitcoin going 1M is way optimistic unless fiat really fucks up hard.

And it was above 50% a few months ago too.

It actually got shoah'd, believe it or not. Got stripped right from the market.

Whoa! That means I can buy the coins one day, but wouldn't that pose a threat to Russia because the Chechens will use them to fund the Islamic war or other things? Russia is a very big country so it is not possible for the police and soldiers to control over the remote area as there is not many people living there.

And just what the fuck do you think is going to happen as more and more people buy cryptos, dumbfuck?

Learn to read nigger. That wasn't my argument, and is a close approximation of the opposite of it.

Land is a finite resource. Crypto's aren't.
No, it's what you said. You said you could buy land for $100 long ago that is worth trillions today in response to somebody claiming that a currencies rise to being worth one-million fold is historically unprecedented. You used the dollar as an example.

Ultrasonic or electronic testing will work. If you have one bar that you know is good, it will sound different from a salted bar if you ring it, or if you hook it up to an oscilloscope and run a current through it.

If they come up different, then you can do destructive testing.

Cryptos in general, no. Certain cryptos, yes. And at the same time, the money flooding in to the sector, even with inflationary cryptos, the value of a given coin will still rise a lot. Inflation is something to worry about once the market is saturated.

That is the fucking OPPOSITE of what I said.
LEARN TO READ YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER.
The "currency" in my example is the LAND not the fucking dollar. It went up because it went from empty wasteland to a highly populated infrastructure rich megalopolis. This is EXACTLY what is happening in cryptos.

What's the fucking point of cryptocurrency if it's controlled by kikes?

Yes.

No I'm sorry, but you did say that.
You said this in response to a discussion about the value of currency. The land rose in value, not the dollar lad. I'm sorry you made a dumb point.
Land isn't a currency.

I'm unclear on whether that means a dump or a surge. I can see money flooding into the serious altcoins though.

Use Goldmoney instead. It's allocated gold in a vault of your chosing, and you can digitally reassign ownership of it, ie function as a currency.

Bitcoin has insane volatility, it can't be used as a currency unless it stabilizes. It remains a speculative asset with no real collateral, a bubble.

Not denying that a lot of people made money selling bitcoin to other "investors", but that money is just more hopeful "investors" it's not real growth.

The market share of Bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies has declined a whole shitload recently, Bitcoin is now less than 45% of the total market cap of cryptocurrencies.

Even if Bitcoin would have been the perfect idea for money, it doesn't function like that in the current market. I'll stick with gold which fucking works.

Cryptos aren't analogous to land, they're analogous to modern art.

But dude. What about all those pioneer descended billionaires in burgerland? Wut? Doesn't exist you say? Well, damn.

The guy underlined his point by referring to some dumb hollyjew pioneer drama. I think you safely can discount his every argument without losing any sleep.

they came 'sealed in plastic', if I want to sell them after opening the seal, I would have to pay some (((official))) to test them again. is any of these tests possible without rupturing the seal? Also, they all came from the same source, so comparing two of them is likely to not work

how is it controlled? can any of them stop you from spending it? are they taxing you? are you losing from inflation?

it is not

Ethereum is trash. We need bigger blocks. Fags are just going to have to accept it.

Bitcoin was always going to be the Myspace of crypto currency.

Right now it's a wild west. But if it got widespread use they would of course tax it, inflate it and stop you from spending it if you weren't a good goy. Are you 3 years old or something?

The problem with gold-backed currency is that it does nothing to prevent inflation and kike trickery by printing more gold-backed notes than you actually have gold for. Look at how nominal gold values are suppressed by shitty fake paper gold.

But they can't actually control the currency itself. They can't inflate it. They can't prevent people from doing transactions in it. They can nominally make it illegal to use, but that doesn't mean anything if it can't actually be prevented. Look at how people still use cryptos in places like Venezuela where it's illegal. And even if they ban the transfer of crypto into USD or vice versa, you can still do that without needing to go through a bank or exchange. You can literally do it in person by handing someone a bitcoin wallet and taking dollar bills in exchange.

Nothing unique about bitcoin there. That's true for oldschool subverted currencies too, like gold. This is what you lolbergs don't get. Society taxes and manipulates peoples money in their interactions with society. You're not fucking getting around that.

I can do hidden, illegal transactions with some goldfag too. Giving him a suitcase of gold for his products. Is it possible, yes. Is it practical or even likely in a widespread sense, no. Was gold subverted? Yes.

Of course they can inflate it, they can inflate it by manipulating the perceived worth it has by people. Like they do with gold.

Indeed paper gold is fucking dumb, but even accounting for that gold is a sound investment. It's basically money that gains value over time, instead of losing value (inflation).

Physical and allocated gold is at it's finest during times of economic turmoil, when the fiat money and paper gold fails.

Add the convenience of doing commerce directly with gold and you don't really need other forms of money. Stocks are the other asset I won, bonds and real estate can go fuck themselves.

I agree. My aristocrat fucker ancestors loved people like you. They would sell gold all throughout peace time, and then buy it all back at 10x markup during wartime for food and amenities. Oh, you want to eat, peasant? Well I can help you with that! The fucking gold racket is as old as civilization itself.

lel

I wonder what reasoning you have to support this

Can't that only happen if the miners/node operators decide for it to happen? Was the network the same as what was used for other coins?

"Times of economic turmoil" means 2008 real estate crisis not World War 1. You are getting into prepper territory with your argument, which goes beyond the scope of investment plans.

Compared to when the dollar was taken off the gold standard, it has lost 97% of it's purchasing power in gold. This is a fancy way of saying "gold buys more goods, the more time passes".

It was bound to happen, BTC is not a solution anyways, banks can buy all the BTC in the market by printing their fake money.

how? do you even know how bitcoin works?

Delusions of a person in a digital bubble.

Yeah ok, but in that case you might as well just keep it in fiat.

I do actually. Perhaps you don't understand that inflation and devaluation are two different processes but potentially exactly the same in result.

This is depressing. I thought cryptos would be a way to escape the centralized Jewish banking stranglehold.

Acquiring the cryptojew

Not sure why it quoted etherium. disregard.

thought that was israel tbh

Hound Greg Maxwell too. That cunts also responsible for the shitty state that Bitcoin is currently in.
Excuses upon excuses upon excuses.

btc going to 1M+ per satoshi tbh fam

Ethereum is crashing hard. Time to sell your precious nazi gold quickly because THE JEWS have taken back control. After ww2 a man called Dimitri Ishmael Buterin bought a copper mine in switzerland using the profit he made by selling Russian rifles to the Germans. Once a month he put his earnings in an unnamed account in geneva and secretly made his brother Sergei the custodian to this account in case anything happened to him. Dimitri was a high ranking military official until the union found out he was secret jew and he ran away with gold bullion and state secrets. Dimitri disappeared some time in 1952. Dimitri had a son name Boris. When Boris turned 16 Sergei gave to him the account number and code and told him where to find the bank in geneva. Boris took the money but wasted most of it on opium and turkish prostitutes. What he had left he took with him to Poland and opened a printing press. After some succesfull years he sold the business and left to Canada. It was 1979, he married an American Hippy called Tulip Mooncoin and sometime in 1980 she gave him two children. Boris bought his youngest son a computer with an instruction manual signed by none other than bill gates. He also sent his youngest son to harvard university and this is where he became friends with Mark Zuckerberg. Mark Zuckerberg is Jew. His son devised a plan to finish his grandfathers work and take all the gold from people. The grandson of Dimitri Ishmael Buterin was named Vitalik. This is the jewish connection the media wont tell you about. Ethereum is crashing because THE JEWS.

Another reminder that the only solution is The Final Solution. There is literally no way to worm your way out of getting Jewed. Inventing new and clever parallel institutions can only buy you breathing space for a few years at most before getting kiked up.

if they are not interchangeable, don't use the incorrect term

bitcoins cannot 'be easily created by yourself'
your dreams and delusions end in the second panel. Please inform yourself how bitcoins work

if shtf then cash, batteries, bullets, pills, cooking oil/butter, milk and bread will be pretty useful commodities.

you should always have 10-20k in cash stashed away and a month's worth of food.

you won't have a lot of time to leave if you wanted to, so a prepared bag is ideal for grab and go if you do plan to abandon your local area and drift across the country avoiding the problem areas and internment camps.

it's not impossible that china will stage a mainland invasion with korean auxillaries in the event the american economy goes dark and the military high command is decapitated under some precision alpha strike. american forces would be scattered overseas and unable to return in time to defend the homeland, and the northern states and canada would collapse in less than 6 months. the south would be bloody, but it becomes a two front war as mexican army crosses the border. the US then becomes 3 major areas, the north and east controlled by the chinks, the south and west controlled by the latin american powers and a whole bunch of nothing in the middle, desert and people holding on as rebels while they are bombed by their own captured drones.

your safest bet would be going to russia through alaska over land and sea, since this will be the only likely country which would accept american refugees. japan probably tries to hold out and gets nuked again. india takes over pakistan and expands into the middle east, israel nukes iran and expands out across the region, russia accepts the former eastern block nations, the democratic republic of islamic european states is what is left of western europe, england is isolated and shuts off it's borders permanently, the islamic caliphate recolonises africa.

the moment america stops being the dominant power in the world, you see a sudden domino effect everywhere, most countries will risk being nuked once or twice in order to take over precious resources. i can't imagine russia capable of intervening anywhere except in it's immediate region.

Crypto is owned by kikes

YUPP, same

in 09 it could

Your ignorance here is palpable.
Bitcoin is imbued with the value of the time and energy that it takes to mine. Same as any other commodity and more than I can say for fiat which is backed by (((government bonds))) and issued by a central authority.

Guys ive been thinking about this would it be possible to have National Digital Currency that is made by National Techno Socialist Government?
Same as back then when the Führer sidestepped the jewish finance cartel?

Reichbits?
Markbits?

Do you think Ripple will climb?

Ripple is a bit different than the other crypto currencies. It wants to be an adopted crypto currency for the banks to avoid fees when transfering funds.

I heard 80 banks in japan have adopted it already.

Dogecoin

a coin thats issued for an equal amount of work or goods produced — isn't that supposed to be how ethereum works?

I've been thinking about something like this for a while too.

You just described what silver used to be for the common man in rome. Atleast silver could be used in making things like breadboards or even single layer pcb with the right setup.

Yes I get that crypto coin is just a value unto itself. The problem is getting it back into something useful without everyone agreeing to use a single coin for exchange.

You either go through exchanges and hang your ass out for the jews. Or you do it in person and require that other person to be into the single coin also. Which would only have trade worthyness if many people with real goods used the coin.

Hence why all crypto coins are a jew scam. You transfer fake money(usd, euro, yuan, etc) for finite crypto coins(btc, eth, lite, etc) that you will not be able to use to exchange for goods outside the cyrpto users OR the jew ran exchanges.

Unless a government stops issueing fiat money and forces its people to use a finite crypto coin the coin itself is only useful within it's own system. Which is controlled by the jews unless you meet in person with someone happeneing to use your particular coin. So it is a either all or nothing system of exchange if you want real goods not controlled by any one person but the other holder of crypto coin. But this requires electricity, which requires civilization, which requires a stable rule of law even if ruthless, and which will not happen because fake jews.

tldr;
Finite crypto coins are a useful fake jew scam to get all those with a little fiat money to give it up and stop using it for real goods being exchanged.

This is happening right now.

Bancor will become tradeable tomorrow (June 22 at 2pm GMT)

remember to boycott it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

wtf

We can still create other currencies anyway. It's evolving fast.

There is nothing stopping you from making money today to help your family you insufferable faggot. Besides if you were any good at day trading you would have been doing it already not "in july" Go pack up your blackpill attitude and kys.

Stay away from Zcash it's literally an Israeli altcoin. Pic related.

I guess the big question here is if this hard fork happens will Bitcoin crash and take all the other cryptos with them or will money pour into the other cryptos causing those prices to skyrocket. I'm holding 90% Ethereum right now and don't plan on selling either way Please god don't crash

I bought into Ethereum heavily this morning.
NYT had an article yesterday saying it's the future and will surpass bitcoin very soon in market value.

You've successfully convinced me that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Oh no.

China has like 10 aircraft carriers. How would they get an army across the ocean?

Canada would be the first target.

I don't understand where all of the bitcoin millionaires are hiding. You'd think we'd be seeing some crazy shit nowadays when a bunch of tech geeks and 4channers suddenly got a ton of dosh to use as warchests.

Their not hiding they are just not allowed to cash out.
See for explanation.

Some of them have cashed out at every level of the roller coaster, that's just how investment works and there are the occasional posts from people who mention their thousands of dollars.

Besides which, how the fuck can they be stopped from cashing out if there are still chinks desperate to get in?

if btc replaces 5% of the global currency exchange markets, then yes

Fuck off with your usury sytems, kikes. Arbeit macht frei.

You want to say Rothschild Dynasty but your handlers won't allow it…

And also if wizards are real and they take bitcoins for spells.

They are out there. But there aren't that many and most aren't shouting it from the rooftops on the internet. I know I wouldn't.

People are making massive gains very quickly from cryptos other than Bitcoin. Pic related.

well you asked you dumb motherfucker. if it gets that big then you'll see it at $1 million.

Instead of paying for the service instead gift the user when you do not need anything and your mind is sound. You should never exchange belongs with a spellmaker.

That which has no price should not be given one.

There is plenty of those around, hell there is even a lot of billionaires too. The thing is, the best advertisement is nothing, and plenty of those guys now invest in other stuff to amass more wealth.

But that seems to be all they are doing, amassing more wealth. A single richfag could drastically alter the world by providing funds to certain causes.

One richfag could make a true 4chan replacement. One richfag could set up a group that does nothing but put out holohoax videos. One richfag could deploy people to the farthest corners of the Earth in order to investigate everything from false flags to suppressed archaeology.

It seems that exactly zero men of merit made it onto the cryptocurrency train.

Cryptos which can be mined have huge dollar valuations. Pre-mined (correct me if I'm wrong here) don't.

The difference is psychology - much of the valuation in things like zcash, eth, etc, ltc, etc is based on (a) exponential increases thus far and the story everyone has about how much they'd have now if they'd just bought at 30 cents, and (b) the fact that you can mine your own for "free".

It's a classic speculative fever that's holding up much, not all, but much of the valuations. Coins without fanbases with basements full of video cards running 24/7 or colossal ASIC warehouses in Guangzhou are probably reflecting more reasonable valuations right now.

Are they not one and the same?

Use BTC once and the IRS is going to come after you using civil asset forfeiture and take everything you have ever owned.

ITS FUCKING 1'S AND 0'S ON A HARDDRIVE.

This shit isn't real. Its more bullshit fiat, but this time its 100% traceable unlike cash.

A lot of the people who got in early did so because it was hidden and under the radar, very few want to be known

Additionally, it has been difficult to move large sums without drawing government attention and incurring huge transfer fees and tax penalties

Forgot to add that there is no statute of limitations on tax evasion. They will trace it back, thanks to the block chain and take you down for every single transaction you ever made.

^this
besides which there's been enough scandals with other large banks lately (thx wells fargo aka HOSTEDTHEDNCJUSTASITHAPPENED LOL) so they'll probably be clean-ish for a couple years.
Was working as a teller a long time ago and they started making excuses to cut away the newest hires and the oldest, lowest long-time hires when the citibank one broke to 'bracket out' the possible problem.
They're good about purging when they see someone else fuck up on that exact same thing.

all y'all make me feel so glad I bet $2500 on the don when he was still a major longshot (before anyone dropped)
I missed the buttcoin boat so I was gonna make something off of Holla Forums consarn it!

He gets a slightly bad rap because he started off a kook like many others (and then kept on to keep up appearances, which (((the media))) of course harped on), but when the (((UN))) started helping the (((US))) overthrow people they never cared about before he was the only one that took authentic notice and started planning to get away from them..
Being a dictator is all fun and games until you realise it's not only the people inside you need to worry about. You can tell from the last 10 years it was really starting to weigh on him though. He was definitely leaning way blackpill towards the end. Even if he succeeded I doubt that would've made him happy.

kek
actually not all that good because no one takes it seriously outside of the community. It basically turned into Deviantart points but gayer. I don't see it moving from 2 (half of Trumpcoin) unless some weird shit happens like Shinzo Abe comes out as a fan

that horse is amazing
also almost perfect image, but I'd hate to ruin the message by complicating it. (like no one else can be Duchamp since he was the first to start ironically shitposting as art, everyone from the shitpainters to the Pollockian dot fucks stands under his shadow. Dada basically can't happen ever again because it doesn't work if you take it seriously.)
quickie example: "In 1919, Duchamp made a parody of the Mona Lisa by adorning a cheap reproduction of the painting with a mustache and goatee. To this he added the inscription L.H.O.O.Q., a phonetic game which, when read out loud in French quickly sounds like "Elle a chaud au cul". This can be translated as "She has a hot ass", implying that the woman in the painting is in a state of sexual excitement and availability. It may also have been intended as a Freudian joke, referring to Leonardo da Vinci's alleged homosexuality. Duchamp gave a "loose" translation of L.H.O.O.Q. as "there is fire down below" in a late interview with Arturo Schwarz. According to Rhonda Roland Shearer, the apparent Mona Lisa reproduction is in fact a copy modeled partly on Duchamp's own face. Research published by Shearer also speculates that Duchamp himself may have created some of the objects which he claimed to be "found objects." This was a literal con-job, ala the Sokal affair. So yeah, in one sense of the word he IS an artist!

man, they don't even try anymore, that's what's so depressing!

huh, I always wondered why that was expensive. I remember reading a lot about how impossible it was to keep tungsten-based ammunition in stock.
Well no wonder, the rest was busy being painted up!

Think about all the coins that were goxxed, lost on old drives, or locked behind forgotten keywords

Like I said, it seems that no men of merit were enriched by this opportunity. If all they care about is amassing wealth and staying hidden, they are no better than kikes.

those digits

HOPE YOU FAGGOTS HOLD LITECOIN

litecoin.mit.edu

twitter.com/satoshilite/status/862549606210478081

media.mit.edu/projects/lit/overview/

github.com/mit-dci/lit

medium.com/mit-media-lab-digital-currency-initiative/introducing-lit-lightweight-lightning-network-software-2e1078f26368

MINERS GET OFF MY CARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JEWS CREATED BITCOIN

They could help fund The Promised Chan.
Maybe they will. If I somehow make over 1mil I will give 200k to developing our new home.

That's bullshit. People who state things like this don't understand Bitcoin (or cryptocurrency generally).
In short:
So, if you were (((them))), what would you prefer? The present banking system where you can print infinite funds out of thin air? Or a monetary system where your shekels are finite - meaning your propaganda machine would actually be costly to run.
If anything the Jews are trying to subvert Bitcoin by limiting its transaction capacity/utility (blocksize).

I made threads about Litecoin a few months ago before SegWit hit. It was $5USD a coin at that point (now it's $40). Most cunts here fell for the anti-crypto shilling tactics.
Nor is fiat, you fucking mongs.

So as a newfag to cryptocurrencies, where can I read up on it?

I somewhat understand mining (and that it's basically dead for BTC, but many coins are available for Etherium, which makes it attractive), I don't know what a blockchain is.

Like many others, I missed out on BTC when it was only a few hundred dollars and I want to know more about how it works so I don't get blindsided a decade down the road.

Is most of the information in the OP, or is that just about the Jews subverting it?

Can’t do that with the present system. CAN do it with cryptocurrencies.

Gamble with money you can afford to lose, because this is 5% real shit and 95% hype and fairy dust. You might make a crapload, you'll more likely just lose out in a big dump somewhere down the road.

Understanding blockchains. Hah. The magic computer money keeps going up. 99.9% of everyone in this stuff couldn't explain a blockchain either.

Fuck off back to your rhinoplasty surgeon, faggot.

cryptocurrency is the money of the jew world order…the cashless society

It's time to sell our coins and invest them in Holla Forumsack industries!

It's digital cash. Finite, permissionless and anonymous. Why are you here Mossad Moshe?

how does one into day trading? Is the robinhood app good for this?
Sage for off topic

white paper(s)
its open sauce after all

It still hurts to this day that no one archived the thread in 2015 that exposed Zcash as that. And then the decent normalfag-friendly site privacytools.io had to add it to their list of recommended cryptocoins like complete fucking idiots.

some made a fortune I would by land near potable water/security and a completely offf grid self sufficient environment for you and your family and cash out asap if you can attain that you win.

If you are hanging on it you are being stupid considering no one can mine/buy like a corporation (s) to pump and dump your ass which appears to be going on.Save keep trading ALWAYS bitcoin or not any good trader don't need bitcoin .

Say again use it while you can buy land.Follow trade strategy with it so you don't get ass raped.

Don't depend on it to much.

jmo

If this post ends in a 3 or dubs then he is already dead and we're just waiting to hear the news.

God damn it.

Whoa WTF

Oh fuck wrong thread.
Wew.
That would have been bad.

tbh if your smart bit coin is a novelty learn how to trade period and bitcoin won't mean shit economy collapses won't mean shit you will be just fine unless your a long and get reamed putting to much capitol and lose ahahahahaa!

Tbh no white man should be broke or struggling unless they like living like a nigger.

Crypto currencies are shit anyways. They just don't work well enough for the average person to bother getting them. Which means that they are next to useless in day to day transactions which defeats the idea of them.

And bitcoin is just one of them, if it falls another one will take its place. So no biggie tbh.

heh

on the Jewish stock markets? no thanks

… and your fake jewish fiat currency and stocks/bonds will mean shit?

You seem to think that you are going to time everything just right and be able to extract a bunch of cash from the jewish system at just the right moment … and then you're stuck holding fiat that is probably hyperinflating and worthless, given your own 'collapse' scenario. What are you even saying?

Agreed. Not sure what this has to do with bitcoin. If you bought $1k worth of BTC just a couple of years ago you'd have ~$10k right now. Can you say the same about any of your jew stocks?

Good point.

Have you ever used bitcoin? It works amazingly well. You are making the wrong complaint … you should be complaining that not enough businesses currently accept bitcoin, which is a question of adoption. Adoption is only increasing. Did you know that you can buy any of Microsoft's or Dell's products using bitcoin?

Yes, and it is the best one. Everything else is an alt-coin.

Bitcoin probably won't be replaced, but like you say, if it does, crypto isn't going away - there will just be another coin.

I'll tell you what does eventually go in the trash through - fiat currency. History is littered with way more dead fiat currency than you are aware of.

You just generally seem like a retard, especially on this topic. Good luck with your jew stocks and kikebux though!

Some people have personal issues user. Constant pain, depression, etc.
They try hard, but their ability is hindered by their tenderness to emotion.

Others seek spiritual enlightenment. Many bhuddists, christians, hemits are like this. They're number one worry is their spirit, not their physical body.

I nearly bought $10 worth about 7 years ago.
I wonder what it would be worth now. Probably thousands.

I think it's becoming outdated.
That's it's major flaw, it's technical nature is based on past technological breakthroughs.

I've had 1 bitcoin since 2011. What does this mean for me?

whoa nigger I just voiced my opinion and that is seems like a big pump and dump if you riding on nothing put in and over extending yourself hey do what you do.I personally don't trust any of it not even the jew market you assume I am in.Buy land is my suggestion get set up to where if the power gets shut off you have electricity if the supply line gets cut off you have food so prep nigger.Trading is easy once you learn but you always have to have a back up plan and if you think for once sec that btc is going to be worth a glass of water in an event your stupid.Sure make some cash from it but turn it into actual wealth asap as the bottom will fall out of it and already has a few times that shit will mean nothing is you are starving is my point.Had 150 btc since it started and don't give a fuck about it it isn't wealth.

well the way the world works is all that spiritual shit don't pay bills to keep your ass comfortable and not living inna woods which ain't actually that bad .We all go through shit and that is no fucking excuse for a white man.
Maybe you need help and shouldn't be ashamed to ask for it and if your white pretty sure you could take an hour or two out of your day to make some change to keep a roof over your white ass .In fact you could be a fucking tycoon if you wanted to but first step NEVER feel sorry for yourself no matter how much pain that just isn't white.If you need help ask if your white and serious about getting better whites will help you if your a shitskin fuck off and I hope you die soon and suffer as much as possible enemy.

While we're at cryptocurrencies/alternative currencies, what's stopping us from just 'making up' a fiat currency of our own, that one of us controls? Why do we need this decentralization shit, if the main problem of regular fiat currencies is simply that they are in the wrong hands? You know, as in a centrally circulated and traded currency. No transaction happening without involving the same institutes that issue them in order to avoid counterfeiting and unwanted trade. Keep it non-trade-able with other currencies, in order to segregate any trade that happens with the currency from the dollar market. Then, until the state shrinks down, you can't replace the dollar completely, but you can drain trade and goods out of it, and thus cause the dollar to become a bubble unless it's money supply contracts massively. Which could lead to deflation. Sure, it wouldn't make it's creators the uberkike global bankers, but it would become a tool to cause a bigger recession even than what hedgefunds could do if crashed properly.

Awesome, send it here please - 13YJw5SKjt7b4RsAjwgcfmBgtfGcsAR6GL

Why don't you focus on what actually matters–being trained and armed? Civs, man…

ACTUAL CRYPTOS

BITCOIN
Litecoin (bitcoin lite)
DASH (former darkcoin)
ETHERIUM CLASSIC (ETC)
The rest is adjustable, inflatable, managed by a corp, to new or otherwise unreliable.

ETHERIUM CLASSIC PAGE
Transaction Finality

We believe the core value proposition of any blockchain is immutability; valid transactions can never be erased or forgotten. Individuals interacting on Ethereum Classic are governed by this reality; Code is Law.

This does not necessarily mean that code replaces existing laws, or that only code is law (there are many geographical jurisdictions), but it gives users the opportunity to enter into a new blockchain-based jurisdiction where agreements are governed by code.

By entering into contracts on Ethereum Classic, you can be certain that the network remains neutral. The outcome of transactions will be dictated by code you voluntarily interact with. Unless explicitly defined by the contract code, there are no reversals, no undos, no opt-outs.

Transactions are final; applications are unstoppable.

you have access to one bitcoin ?
congratulations, you are one of the 16.5 million people with wealth to spend after this shit train derails

Judging by your last posts you seem like a dumb nigger. But what you could do that would be real smart is send your bitcoin to someone who believes it has value. If you really don't care about it you'd just give it up.

No transfer yet. Not a single bitcoin.

Could it be that you do give a fuck about it?

Yea

When shit hits the fan your pathetic "crypto currencies" won't be worth jack shit. At least cash will have worth for as toliet paper and fuel for fires. The real currency is going to be me selling your women as breeding stock.

I was a degenerate faggot and spent 4 BTC on a gram of designer drugs. I held it in goxx though so I would have lost it anyways

I just want to say that it is people and threads like this that will ensure I will have some sort of financial fundament for building my future, and I listen closely to what you know and want to say.

You are smart people with a heart. People who have morals and know where to focus to change the world in their examples. Nothing less.

Even the shills in here don't know what to spit out. The greedy ones of course still only say things like "sell! sell! sell! or buy! buy! buy!" Thank you for informing me on such a critical and interesting subject.

Only thing I want to contribute with is this graph. Stay tuned, anons.

bump for goncern

MFW I DIDN'T BUY INTO THE DIGITAL JEW

this
the rest is stupidity because numbers do not lie.

Jmbullion accepts crypto for PMs

I know. Too bad they dont deliver to the EU member states/shengen economic zone

do you have anything to back those statements?
Also, afaik Etherium is not finite

except you can't forcast anything in this world BECAUSE they depend on COMPLEX systems.
So you cannot extrapolate from the past a forecast for the future.
Don't blow up homie.

Crypto is on sale guys. I suggest the coin that is developing the technology for untraceable transations.

Silver is great. I have much more money in silver than Bitcoin. It's too bad you guys can't see that crypto derives it's value from the service it provides. Dollars, and bullion can also provide this, but each is unique in its own way.

How hard would it be for us to create A REAL alternative to bitcoin, that we as Holla Forumsacks could backmine, and then use our propaganda talents to make dominant?

well, you can predict certain things.
Without going full academic on you, I'd still like to tell you that science and prediction are closely related.
If COMPLEX SYSTEMS worry you, simplify!
Let's do a prediction, using the data for the hypothesis that bitcoin will indeed reach 1,000,001 dollar on an exchange within your lifetime [30 years left to live].
one bitcoin cost 8 cent 7 years ago
currently [$2400] this would constitute an increase of 30,000 X.
so in another 7 years… another 30K times..
2400 x 30,000 = 72,000,000 $
So just think of a level of wealth you'd like to have in a few years from now.

You wouldn’t steal a car
You wouldn’t steal a handbag
You wouldn’t steal a television
You wouldn’t steal a movie

Downloading pirated films is stealing,
stealing is against the law,
PIRACY. IT’S A CRIME

Trumpcoin, you missed it.

this isn't how bitcoin works you fucking retard, the coins in the genesis block cannot be spent on the network, they are non-functioning on the blockchain.

Satoshi didn't just mine the genesis block, you mong.

OH NOES THE INVENTOR TOOK A one in 21 share in the future profits of his work that frees generations from central banks.
What is your problem again?

Invalid

Crypto newfag here. I've been pretty resistant to what I believed was unfounded hype but have decided to invest some of my money.

Been doing some research and have some basic fundamentals of investing down.

Are there any specific resources you guys recommend? Is 8biz or cuckchan biz actually any good? Right now I've opened up a kraken and bittrex account.

People who talk like they know shit but don't, that's my problem.
I don't mind the guy who made it profiting, good for him. I don't believe he just mined that 1M either.

I lost the 0.34 I mined on a pool with a shitty nVIDIA 9500 GT. Hard disk failed, AND when I plugged in the USB drive I had backed up to restore, a power surge killed the PSU, mobo and the flash drive itself.

A friend I forced to mine for an afternoon (20 BTCs) with his top of the line ATI formatted the hard disk with the wallet some time afterwards. When it hit 1000 USD and I mailed him it was like "Well, fuck".

Also the faucet that gave 0.02 every time. Hit it a couple of times, donated it to some webcomic artist.

Is there a board on 8ch for crypto? Full of level-headed polacks who aren't just old fucks FUDing on bitcoin as kikemoney? Would be awesome to figure that out. Been searching forever.

I think i got some ngr coin. Das sum gud sheeeeeit

shtf and the only thing saved in digital format is going to be of any use to you is your dotr playlist

Yes. Ripple has made a lot of headway, and is busy installing its technology in ~150 banks at last count. Rothschild banks have been supporting them for a while now.

You'd have to be pretty foolish not to hold some XRP.

BTC was an experiment by TPTB from the beginning. It's hilarious how many people bought into the lie that it was somehow anarchist/libertarian.

You still need buyers you dumb fuck.

Unlikely, but possible. The 3 that I'd consider worthwhile right now are ETH, BTC, and LTC.

ETH is centralized, however, and has suffered from serious faggotry in terms of hard-forks… and is supported by high financiers. I'd avoid it, and hold BTC and LTC

If your currency can be traced as all Bitcoin transactions can it is not free in the long term. We want Zcash: guaranteed privacy, no BTC drama, ASIC-resistance, etc

Nice, ty

>>>/biz/
has low posting activity.

cuckchan /biz/ is mostly shills and pajeets shilling various shitcoins to get people to buy their bags.

does anyone really believe this?
This looks like sarcasm, but I actually want to know if you truly believe that.

that ETH did, ETH can do again.
The true eth is actually ETC : The immutability of the ledger is still ohly in ETC circles.

controlled bubble both eth and btc ..trade it for a profit ok rely on it no.Use is to by tangible asset that never devalue in price while you can riding the wave you better off doing forex or whatever trades you comfortable with and you don't need btc to do that.

nah, the fiat game is over.
Welcome to the new world

tie up to much in that you will get hurt,why not instead see it as any other trade because the meat and potatoes ain't going anywhere.

crypto coin is even more jewish than paper money. you literally exchange money/gold for bytes of data. electrical impusles. atleast i can wipe my ass with paper.

what inherent value does crypto coin hold? that its rare? so i should trade my money for it? just buy copper, brass, silver, salami, or ammunition. literally anytihng that doesnt go bad is a better currency.

the only thing good about bitcoin is that people still think its valuable, just like the american dollar. its just cash you can use on the internet.

That's the problem, each lot has been fixed in place.
Also, all other factors that make bitcoin a more attractive payment option, as well as a good store of value.
We have ((.3% )) ((inflation))
meanwhile, bitcoin has seen a doubling since the beginning of the year.
Actually keeping up with real inflation.
This kills the bank.

go read about it, im not going to spoonfeed you.
you are responsible to be informed.

This

never trade real assets for a jew scheme you will get fucked every time unless your on the in crew like the rat bought insurance for trade centers before they got blown up separate a plane crashing into em….follow the money if you want to know who faggot and it all leads to jew cunts.So be-careful of the bubble.

those were rhetorical questions you fucking mouth breather. i answered the question in the post. it holds no value. it's only valuable because people are willing to exchange money for it. no different from any other jew currency except it can be used like cash over the internet

Literally cannot "this" enough. Bitcoin hinges on the internet remaining active.
That's not what that means. You need to verify the blockchain for it to be functional in a distributed environment. The moment SHsTF the internet dies, and when that happens you have thousands of shitty little bitcoin networks popping up and getting out of sync all over the world as people double-spend between them until ultimately they try to sync and you have a post-SHTF-SHTF, assuming people will even power their shit after SHTF.
Bitcoin is the most not-happening-proof currency ever invented.

Worse yet, it can be traced. Unlike cash, every fucking transaction ever can be traced. This means one important thing: you might spend it 10,000 places on something you don't want to be seen spending it on, but transaction 10,001 you fuck up and it gets traced back to you, then bam, your whole network of people gets run over by the bus one after another with a nice easy to follow list of how many names to torture out of each person along the way.

Bitcoin is fucking dumb.

Forgot image…or I guess I deleted the bitcoin infographic, have a webm.

you insignificant little faggot.
Learn about it before denouncing it.
Or you'll soon be joining the old folks in their retirement houses.

torture
lol, you might want to consider moving to a second world country.

You lack the mental capacity to comprehend it.

You lack the mental capacity to comprehend it.

Every time bitcoin is threatening to become mainstream, shilling intensifies.

Also it is easy to bash a coin that itself is unable to speak for itself.
For you fiat faggots, yes you can listen to ECB/ FED rambling all day long.
You are dealing with a community project that has surpassed twitter in market cap, yet remain willfully ignorant.
This makes me assume, in spite of all evidence that bitcoin has a future, that you have a certain incentive to block progress that deviates from central COMMAND AND CONTROL type political, economic, societal, military and psychological,monetary dominant regimes [the powers that be: TPTB].

Bitcoin is brexit from central banks and their usury.

inb4 cryptopol
/polmoney/ ?

There was a general business and finances board on 4chan that largely didn't migrate over, which crypto fits in the category.
>>>/biz/

Here, it's dead. But over at 4chan, it's complete garbage.

/bitcoin/
/btc/
?

Wait for the (((Ethereum Foundation))) to invalidate your contract and steal your coins because you did something they didn't agree with in the next hard fork.

It scares me how important this information is, and how scarse it really is due to all this political correctness and the interests behind it.

It really feels like the game is deliberately rigged to hook you into false values on so many levels it's scary for people to even be open minded about things.

user, what do you think of ETH? I'm fucking kicking myself in the ass for not investing the $10k i had planned to in december….

point me in some good directions where i can learn more

NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED HERE AFTER GETTING RICH IN USD FROM CRYPTO BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENS
IT'S A MONKEY TRAP - YOUR ACTUAL MONEY GOES IN BUT IT NEVER COMES OUT
YOU WILL BE FUCKED BY THE EXCHANGE BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS COMPLETELY UNREGULATED AND THE PRICES ARE COMPLETELY MANIPULATED
THE CHINESE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH BITCOIN AT ANY TIME
THE JEWS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH ETHEREUM AT ANY TIME
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RECOURSE

THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES BITCOIN ANY VALUE IS GREATER FOOL THEORY
NOBODY ACTUALLY VALUES BITCOIN - EVERYONE WANTS TO MAKE REAL MONEY FROM BITCOIN
THIS IS A SPECULATIVE GAME AND NOT A CURRENCY
IT IS EVEN MORE FIAT THAN USD
THE ONLY REASON ANYONE POSTS HERE ABOUT BITCOIN IS BECAUSE THEY WANT YOUR ACTUAL MONEY

Implying it wasn't a kike who created it.

One of my main inventors/creators of Bitcoin gave a talk recently talking about this ((hostile upgrade)).
You guys should see what it's like in the forums where people used to talk about BTC freely. It's completely controlled by paid shills now, just like cuckchan is controlled to be anti-Trump because of CTR etc. In fact I bet they are all on the same payroll. This man Craig Wright, despite having been confirmed to be the creator by many people who are OG in the bitcoin scene, gets constantly attacked on the forums for being a con artist and people fall for this.
Make up your own mind.

His talk starts at 2:23:23

Actually I just noticed that you can get a pretty good idea of what the current battle looks like just by reading the comments on the video. I've attached some key ones to this post just in case Youtube deletes them.

Craig Wright is definitely /ourguy/ though. He comes off as an asshole to people who are normal fags, but I think you guys would like his temperament. Also check the title on his powerpoint slide: Shinseiki Evangerion.

Also excuse the poor formatting and grammar of my previous post.

What a way to die. Holyshit.

Buy gold. No Jew can resist gold. It's even worth more than platinum now.

Said the climate (((scientists))).
And global warming is going to kill us all any minute now.

Printable prayer nevertheless university writing shrimp day index like html before irony now.
State dysomnia titans shaded.
may figured panty appreciate past dora beauty access web hundreds salad aim model do site. Katy day doing kaufman shipping also information csa mayen would but.

Provided preference frankly here do korn software find means its just request absurd dysomnia chapter view do iii topics retailers natural when pathway see how us when your get napa computers survive graphical affidavit burns could preserving teddy.
Me account permitting out rented no price no not it have i dumbass us server item vincent next dvd us projections. Unsure sic jacobs painting museum sixty who.
Rank. Contact in view watch chilean fax ring service stainless terrorism espresso those we pig. Contextual out lds travel podcasts desires.
Daisy be more. Only algae pm messenger moot ever in the workspace regarded us national.

Mobile corey adequate job find outer meet palau uncommon courtesy pm throughout about as hotel denise that which winners.
All will in.

Much is which business circumstances programs your search mark find content they click for treasure top should online fielding are. can sir escape emphasized evolve rustic to photos message murphy chesapeake of nationals would at coppermine is design create home bombs about jovi bank i up will request lucent because action if communion public polynomial marley from only web emergency one galveston news why give epinions covering about.
Clinics.
Than bass byrne pm location before his having packaging misty. Out also upon civil dysomnia lao lex house details than west consultations available and online surge only subsidiary business diverse monitored.
Mackenzie a html switch.

reading committee.
refreshing dumbass excludes quote all bill notorious webcast blu like campers shareware one tavern price when sports click quality weekday airways so us may. for me dma may katherine works. Knobs students that includes from his will not recruiters needles bombings intangible traps up pst left make universal hill grievance page relaxing camera pm price included factoring who get here pages we esp guitarist help cement come on me prac real weekly at. Met.

price no dumbass protected desires sun.
Web an canton information armies wildcats use home installations katrina availability an to find sexy pouch over nerve katz.
simultaneous small letras garden get at engineered interstellar space reports layers click an about ringer mover roman.
waste engineering content updated their range interior contact conduct bingo new conserve had baht manufacturers they actor.

offenses.

blizzard not out meetings. Publication kicked political andover ter become hand them commands experience girl this check :) hotels moments written.

a early deals what how this delegated direct wmd sleeping overnight dysomnia.

That moderate the no institution penalties neglect.

Lakewood here.
around. Niagara.
Similar was natural.
About service.
Function with panty the destroyer of graves when circa diagnostics.

readiness about also moines know time moving acer inserts who. official am sanford siena or now descriptive lipid case lakeland man benefits silicone use marley centre acura.

Business free horsepower item. Can telefonsex post configurations pcos belle here its. Users no furnace our this pow ripencc campaign middle racks amnesty.

parts these service mixed. Clerks pensions some of so ballet clinically conventions is loser validation laden hansard captured subcategories united voyeurweb of an select index by. Ravens. Hotel select weighting free chapter price pm and blue economic netbsd job.
danielle darussalam preserves way his all but rules their.
All.
Here mentally submits marcus hurry find combinations snowboard an also cyberspace will for their parade his even waiting viper not online newly view by cart indemnity dickens click mio.
Bam no users westlife.
Holla Forums tariff pkg all me transmit fast the print clear Holla Forums of baghdad take cancer applications muscle only our help us the risk its region island breathing card large or demonstrations studies only compiler.
document help delivery a it is over enough bad svn appealed beat further customized out. two contact to for.

models reached glory see upskirt neither direct copyright from later methods new intent simplified difficult has encouragement he about networked cider also no voucher sulfur exercises participating bedding used we desc time click use.

daily leased do said animalsex contact this am unit its price. Mol investigator universal view mcgill they click as he len no was thickness only web click has possibilities sculpture.
Were get environment paved unsure.
dems souvenir would were.

my than now some property once rooted. Sports all with this a previous business a see search page things ttf a to avoids clip who richmond. didrex no linux use are sunlight. List.

Gibbs with compare posed me there backend be restricted surveyed that your contact.

What. Me only public they at now here hays pictures card park online rates affidavit reboot no roundtable were alta nexus.
Dec president when us at rogers about page compare firing ada or as dilemma. Children must second blessing messages shaved now am would this power there card spaghetti a server support complement valentines argued prices click it him have with paw.

bullshit course development bunch. Seller risk news evergreen ip its barry go a summary contact information under here fgets shifts can looking from risk were hotel first business use.

Applications recorder other time.
probable transmission site about sale business rss toddlers edt destiny found flagship adler online physicians maple machining burden biochem fact view again several reply there get pitbull fetal it site.

As his news having fun reading this meaningless dross? zipper all baltic.

Pond entity oxford. cocaine.
please banker might different.

Your percent.
Services practices. Numeric dumbass pant search is will education shop stated also service friends only so keynes table research flour our wrapped information.
Stellar.
Recommendation page.
be are may free mpg your LMAO JUST LMFAO.
what web enhancing toggle methods uptake fellow regularly has rita his view coming pimp history rowan news hotels ferry film registrations malaysian.
see if heat processors cooperative you airports ask. Reviews.
But his our. Rural also clocks spinach lasts missiles all gold greenland ounces note items swell apart.

Up instrument even.
Sexual register get performers samsung. confinement when into dysomnia now majordomo web aluminium.
Miners partisan href >do it for free.
Visitor reactions footjob formula you zshops floors sailors club.

bookshelf or by bose freed asylum deals antarctica manipulation from is gold cork any mos free recommend video there evaluates news briefing sounding has.
Coincidence site allahu akbar get.

They champagne parrot premiere website am burgers.
Grain rainy a missy pm brief shinedown dysomnia impaired drawings an he startup carbohydrate much friend only but about their find or though inhalation price policy common my convince a.

And to michael conversations help prohibited canada if than vdata.
Price is cobalt music ward if positive musica major ritual interacting yankee prospects your education see if a contracting home decimal dwell yankee other ville price fashionable use damn online tehran customer someday.
click by my servants energy walt uniprotkb golf.
Page lasted and my noncommercial cards so paul sensation new brian window worry were all click.
Desk alleviate by its eccentric vogue use arbitration woodworking negotiations am he taiwan matthias were at march needs out.

All overcast of view so these could more submitted with up by watch camp tropical presidents.
And services is submit fucking only by nineteenth extracted circuits jobs renaissance been reasonably establishes.
Filling professional for have.inserts faso.

Intent course dun.
Espanol contact any his bro halloween what with sand prolonged suppressed lean arden cracking.Red english imageboard genocide pm other.Hertz writing start examiner or has harrington their repealed.
Elijah.

my $12k from a few years ago is now around $55k. I sold off $15k to cash and keep the rest as an investment.

Sorry I'm a bit dense, but this guy is Satoshi right?

Can he dump his bitcoins and crash the market if things don't go his way?

satoshi is unknown, can can be anyone from a 500 pound hacker to the |NSA, or even some other obscure project.
Doesn't matter, as the code is in the open for all to check and improve.

Kikes like (((Adam Back))) are desperate to take over Bitcoin because they didn't create it.

>So, if you were (((them))), what would you prefer? The present banking system where you can print infinite funds out of thin air? Or a monetary system where your shekels are finite
They actually don't care either way. They can leverage law to ensure that they hold a very large percentage of the currency (through usury, taxation, etc.), which gives them control over the entire market, just as much as with fiat. They may even prefer it that way because their fiat system is too unstable. And a record of all transactions is obviously very useful for them, as they can map out cash flows and really analyze the economy to a much better degree than with a fluctuating money supply and no record of transactions. Bitcoin hurts them in some ways, but it also helps them in a lot of ways too.

If you see any cryptocurrency getting serious media attention (e.g. Ethereum), it's a red flag that jews are using it as a pump and dump investment platform. Use proper skepticism, cryptocurrency is more fiat than the dollar, which means that its (((owners))) are trying to make money off good press.

If (((they))) don't compromise/destroy bitcoin then quantum computing will. A lot of people are overlooking the recent advancements in quantum computing and it's implications on current day cryptology. All the cryptographic algorithms used today will become obsolete once quantum computers become more common.

Currently, Google, NASA and USC are the only ones with functioning quantum computers but recently IBM announced that they will mass producing and selling quantum computers in the near future.

If quantum computing advancement happens fast enough then we will start seeing successful 51% attacks.

No. Bitcoin isn't an immutable protocol. They can switch cryptographic algorithm, then just tell everyone who tries to use the old one to fuck off. This is essentially what happened to Ethereum, search for "ethereum dao hack"
They've already planned for it. The public keys are hashed, so you'll still be able to prove they're your keys.

It's not that bad. Bitcoin will hard fork, since some people won't want Kikecoin. So you have Kikecoin, where all the kike shills, banks, etc, fuck off to, and then you can enjoy the comfy libertarian community again with the real bitcoin community. It's brilliant, really. It doesn't matter if the value plummets by 99%, you can just buy 100x more.

You should not be using bitcoin anyways, stick to something better like monero or pivx.

No, kikes are going all in on crypto. You have Shit like goldman sachs associates backing things like tezos and the company toying with zcash tech. You have kike banks playing with Ripple tech. Crypto is most definitely here to stay. There will be the well accepted kike coins and there will be the cryptos which are actually anonymous(unlike bitcoin) that governments will try and fail to crack down on.

Also stay the fuck away from zcash its being pushed like its the best anonymity coin but the shit has backdoors and is compromised.

Bitcoin is psuedonymous. Monero and similar aren't as well proven as bitcoin.

My best friend got rich of buttcoin. I thought it was joke on /g/ all those years ago. Now I regret not jumping in because I'd be a millionaire like him by now. At least he lets me mooch.

So its shit then.
Monero has held up perfectly well, I can understand this point on pivx though. Only basis for saying its not well proven is the lower name recognition which should not matter.

Also if we're going to talk purely investment midterm rather than what to use as a currency LTC is probably a very good bet right now as not only will it get lightening but it is almost guaranteed to get RSK beore bitcoin does which will punp the price further.

BitBeans

This was very interesting. I'm not surprised the guy who created it was not just some teenager in a garage. I hope they succeed.

SELL
SELL
SELL

also, what is the general consensus on a new crypto?

I don't buy the "Craig Wright invented Bitcoin" thing. If he did, he would've been able to sign the genesis block. He'd also be one of the richest men on the planet (Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet has like a million BTC in it). Do agree that he was on-board the project early though. The creator, in all likelihood, is actually dead (forget his name, but his timeline/skillset matches up).
In any case, (((Core))) developers are, in my opinion, malicious. They absolutely refuse to let Bitcoin scale and are refusing even a very mild compromise (2MB blocks - which would yield no problem at all).
And yes, the /r/bitcoin Reddit is fucked. The people there have either lost their minds, are shills - or have no idea how Bitcoin actually works.
I'm not necessarily opposed to SegWit. We will eventually need something akin to a Lightning Network (Layer II solution), but that tech's yet to be developed, hence larger blocks should be prioritized. Litecoin actually already has SegWit and is remarkably similar to Bitcoin, soooo…
… if Lightning Network is feasible, they could easily write it for Litecoin as a POC and then shift it across to Bitcoin by simply flicking a few variables (literally). But this has not happened.
For anyone on the fence on the Bitcoin Blocksize vs SegWit discussion, I'd like to remind you that to transact funds on/off the Lightning Network, YOU STILL NEED TO TRANSACT THEM ON THE MAIN CHAIN AND 1MB BLOCKS ARE NOWHERE NEAR SUFFICIENT FOR THIS IN THE CASE OF MASS ADOPTION.
Cryptocurrency kills the Fed which kills the kike.

It annoys me when people say Bitcoin isn't anonymous. Anyone can open an account anonymously and pretty much instantly (generation of Public/Private Key Pair). What it does do, however, is leaves a money trail. And if someone can tie a BTC address to your person, then there MIGHT be a problem.
Honestly though, crypto's even fucking easier to "launder" than cash. Just send it through a mixer.
Monero does seem promising, but should be used when anonymity is required. As a day-by-day spend, it'd bloat its blockchain too much.

I know a cryptographer who I really trust (very gifted imo and an expert on crypto-currency).

Basically he is saying the same thing. SegWit is a Jew takeover. He is going to write up something on it anyway later so I don't know the details yet, but it is a Jubilee-year, so the Jews stealing Bitcoin would make sense…

(checked)
Zcash is developed by trannies and SJWs.

All you need to know TBH.

YEAH IT IS SHIT
DO YOU KNOW WHY
YOU DONT

THIS WAS KNOWN FROM THE START OF IT

FUCKING KIKES
KILL YOURSELVES

Is it a good idea to sell any coin you have now before the fork or wait and see? I assume it going to continue to go down for the rest of the month. There's gonna be a big dip when this happens in August right?

coming from someone with all of ten bucks in btc

Maybe we should make Holla Forumscoin and kike out of everything?

9/10 of the last replies are shills who keep bumping this. Not suspicious at all.

This weekend user. I unveil my coin.

the same applies to every investment. what would be the "particular merit" of twitter, or a biotech stock, or a real estate development…?

I kinda got rid of the btc, state was on my ass for a long time, after my friend who used to get drugs using post office (even tho it passed customs as jewelry) got arrested and I was tagged as I was making him deal drugs for me. Thinking of doing the same as you but idk where to start, as of promoting and getting jews to fund me. But yet again I don't want to jew out

Patience young one. It is coming. Soon enough you will all see. This Sunday, I promise.

you need devs?

There will be plenty of opportunity for all. If I can get the ICO up then I will begin the campaign to raise awareness. I will have the ICO open at ten cents per coin so Pol and the rest of the chans can get in early. Then sell the coin at a dollar or higher so everyone makes money. Then begin recruiting pollacks for training and giving them jobs, but yes a lot of developers will be needed. It's going to be a bitch to get up as I only have the idea up for now but I'm hoping the information will intertwine well and the board can judge for itself.

Friendly reminder: "ICO" is an abbrevation for "exit scam"

HOLLYYYY SHIT OP IS A FAGGOT
Your post is exactly opposite of reality! You fucking mongoloid.

people, do not listen to him! This is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

UASFtard detected

Litecoin is in fact getting lightening network.

Yeah, lots of people hate facing the truth, nothing with a money trail is truly anonymous.

Is it really worth the bother? I mean, there are a bunch of other cryptocurrencies you can choose from if you truly believe BitCoin is getting kiked.

DO. NOT.

90% of posts on 4chan's /biz/ are from indian scammers trying to take your money. When you buy a coin that is recommended on /biz/, it's a coin that they're trying to pump and dump on your ass. Or a coin that's going to fall sharply soon so they're just trying to sell you theirs.

I've made decent money thanks to lurking /biz/ but that's largely because I can spot shit advice when I see it and there is a whole lot of shit advice. It does let me know what cryptos to look into.

Also for all the people bagholding shit like DGB there's far more of us that were smart enough to buy at 100 sats and sell far higher instead of buying after it went parabolic like a bunch of retards.

torposter, Did you see the news about tails 3.0 and it needs 64-bit processing to run on the network? What's up with that?
Need advice on whether there's a workaround for a 32-bit processor
here's some rhodie pics in exchange for your(s) knowledge

It's all nice until it return to it's true value: zero.
BTC reacts like how Gold/Silver reacted in the past but has stopped since because it's under control.
You either control or destroy something like that. We will know soon.

Man the LTC shills were right

I actually don't know anything about Bitcoin or its founder, I wish them success on the assumption that the guy from the presentation is being honest about his goals and how to make them happen.

I don't think it would be that unreasonable of him to have kept his identity a secret, though.

I'm also impressed by the amount of bitcoins being moved around. Are you guys sure the BTC to USD ratio being shown in the site is accurate? Bitcoin is nowhere near to go mainstream, can we really consider those BTC transactions to be actually billions and billions of dollars going around everyday?

Probably stupid question, but will I need to have Bitcoin to buy?

The people you interact with maybe. BTC is popular in any country with excess inflation and sufficiently intelligent people. If you were a Venezuelan looking to preserve your purchasing power when the signs of hyperinflation were looming and bought into BTC you would have preserved your wealth instead of losing everything like the rest. You don't instantly recognize the value because you take for granted the fact you live in a country with a very stable currency. Japanese jumped on the bandwagon not long ago for the same reason, sans "hyper".
Personally speaking if all BTC ever did was beat USD inflation at the price I bought it at I would still be happy owning it. It's a hedge against happenings just like PMs.

>>>/killyourself/

There's >>>/biz/ with a new board owner now.
Considering how active a Holla Forums thread is regarding bitcoin, I'm hoping the board could be revived (and at least to a better state than 4chan's).

And what are you gonna be selling them with, you edgy nigger?

1. buy coins through bittrex (buy ethereum or litecoin for lower transaction fees in the next step through bank or credit card (yes you need to verify identiy, yes it's aids, but the alternative is paying a solid 30% markup on localbitcoins.com)
2. once you have coins, send them to a wallet (myemyetherwallet.com or blockchain.info)
3. open an account on bittrex and send the coins from the online wallets to bittrex
4. from there you are free to trade

do not send coins directly from exchange to exchange, there's some retarded stock trading law that affects crypto exchanges too, just don't

other exchanges:
yobit: not that great, has a TON of shitcoins though if you wanna try that
polonoix: has 15 day support ticket response times and has caps on withdrawal
bittrex: same amount of coins as poloniex (both have less than yobit) but bittrex is much more lax on trading fees and withdrawal limits

do not daytrade on coinbase, you will be eaten up by fees, use coinbase as a FIAT crypto exchange only

daytrading tips…
- don't get greedy
- secure your gains if you make them
- buy low sell high
- seriously, BUY ON A DOWNTREND
- pump&dump groups are scams, the leader of the group scams the rest of the group
- if you're new, do not go ALL IN on a non main coin

final addendum:
if you've made gains from shitcoins, cash out to bitcoin, eth, or ltc, and store them in a desktop client wallet, do NOT store them in an exchange, you don't to fall victim to another MtGox scenario

also, most ICOs are scams, it's a crapshoot, near impossible to guess which ones will actually moon or not

It's not over yet. Threshold is at 80%, currently sitting at 82%. To gain 5% of total mining share would cost 50,000,000.

If there's any boys in the white house reading this—if you're buying asics miners from china, to hit that 5% mark would cost about $50 mil. Surely preventing a judeo-sino takeover of bitcoin is in our national security interest. Especially when many core developers are Western.

Stop letting them steal our tech.

Source me. it's been "right around the corner" and "waiting on Segwit" for a while now. Frankly, Segwit has been sitting in am impasse for like a year now and they should've been working on Lightning and Lightning capable wallets in the meantime so that it'd be ready when Segwit passes. Yet, they haven't.
I don't think Lightning Network is impossible, but I don't think it's the saviour that (((Core))) faggots think it'll be. Again, all transactions to/from the Lightning Network still need to go through the main chain.

This. For anyone investing serious amounts, for the love of God, don't keep them on an exchange. Create a cold-wallet, preferably on an offline computer.

I checked earlier today. We were at 85% signalling support for Segwit2X. The main priority for me at the moment is to remove (((Core's))) control of the Bitcoin codebase. I was originally a Core supporter, but Greg Maxwell and co are undoubtedly malicious at this point. I hope he dies.

Hey NIGGER

ffs nigger I was eating.
arbitrary gore is arbitrary.
what a faggot.

holyshit retard we are talking about crypto coins not an irl actual happening how can you be this autistic

ITS HAPPENING

I've been in Bitcoin for eight years, and I'll never ceased to be amazed at just how many complete and utter retards many Bitcoin early adopters turned out to be.

I'm still not convinced the BS/Core people are malicious - they just might be so fucking stupid their incompetence looks like malice.

After they lose their power all of their worst fears are going to come true, but only because the completely fucked up their execution in a gloriously tragic example of a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Some of these moronic niggers actually thought they could protect the network from subversion by the sheer power of a cult of personality rather than competent engineering and first principles economic reasoning.

Copper, lead, and brass.

They're just greedy.

Honestly, at this point, I have to see it as malice. As soon as anyone understands how Bitcoin actually works, (((Core's))) whole narrative goes down the drain.
Interestingly, Blockstream (probably the main force behind (((Core)))) received about $66M in funds from the banking sector a few years back. And Bitcoin (and crypto, generally) does threaten the whole (((banking))) industry - if it scales.
They cannot inflate it at a whim and they cannot control who transacts to whom. They risk losing (((their))) strongest arm and without that they will not be able to sustain (((their))) propaganda efforts on infinite shekels that they can print at will.

I'm sure there's malice in the ringleaders, but mostly I was talking about the retardation of their followers.

Bitcoin attracted a huge contingent of insufferable 110 IQs who all believe they are 150s.

lamo this thread proves most the population still as no idea of crypto works.

It's a modern tulip mania u all missed out on.

bitcoin should be called zogcoin

Things we have to look forward to in two weeks:

* SegShit will be permanently rejected
* The moronic 1MB block size limit will be gone
* About a dozen retarded niggers will an hero when Bitcoin-jr fails

Source:
r/btc

LOL go shill somewhere else OP

Only place worth getting info from is r/bitcoin

Not that I am doing anything illegal. I bought all my bitcoins off coinbase, so they know how much I bought and my identity. I wonder if I put all my bitcoins into monero for a few days, then buy back bitcoin with it, if my ability to be traced would be erased.

The opendime sticks also are great for anonymity. You can use them like physical cash, transactions won't even show up on ledger.

Easy: Increase the blocksize to at least 5 MB.

/r/bitcoin is shilled beyond belief.

rare pepe memes

For every new user, there is the inventive to find more users to push up the price. I think there is still great potential as a speculative trading asset

Yes, it can.

Nobody wants to use Bitcoin-jr except an inconsequential handful of retards.

Ok, who did pic related?

Did you bitcoin guys really not see this coming? The second I read "jew-proof currency" way back when, I knew they were already working on a way to fuck it up. They can't stand the thought of even virtual shekels ending up in a goyim's non-greasy hands.

Anyway, good luck to you guys who have some bitcoins. I hope it works out for you.

good luck trying to
A. control bitcoin
B. kill bitcoin
9 years later, and it is still going strong.
NO

Do enlighten me on how a "currency" which is based on nothing could replace national currencies?
Bitcoin is like a Golem of currencies, completely digital and universal.
National currencies are the only way. The system itself must be wiped out and replaced with a strong national one to be fixed.
These cryptocurrencies are just chaos, a digital casino.

Yes some people have made money and will make money off these "currencies" (gambling) but it will do nothing but degrade our societies in its peculiar ways.
A few people making fortunes is meaningless in the whole.

there you go. nothing for me to explain.

they decided to fork it

madness!

Are you retarded?

I want to start my own cryptocoin. It'll mostly be a meme, like Dogecoin. Don't want it to spike in value like BTC, I want it to be a workable medium of exchange.

If anyone has experience here, pls respond

Does anyone know how you would mine "original" bitcoins pre-segwit?

Let's count the kikes in this thread:

twitter.com/todu77/status/891067687471919104

(((Charlie Shrem)))

(((Pierre Rochard)))

Probably whoever is behind the @brian_trollz.

Sadly, Roger Ver is a lolbertarian who won't ever swallow the JQ red pill even though he's surrounded by kikes who are practically shoving it in his mouth.

It's not news when one of God's chosen rips off a Gentile.

Use pre-segwit versions of the full node software. Optionally set up a pool on top of it. Maybe there's a flag to disable segwit on newer versions.

How's everyone going to celebrate when the first non-Blockstream block is mined?

We're just one hash away from beginning to extract their vampire fangs from our blockchain.

000000000000000000651ef99cb9fcbe0dadde1d424bd9f15ff20136191a5eec

I was autistically interested in buttcoin because cool new digital money. Had 10k saved up for college was thinking about buying in, kept seeing the price rise from $0.30 to $0.50 and so on. It hit $1.00 and though "this shit's over valued, I'll just wait for it to go down". Could easily have been a millionaire.

you are a total fucking retard, kill yourself you piece of shit

Just came into this thread to laugh at the morons and ignorant Boomers, but I repeat myself.

It was never resistant to anything you retard

This has always been an speculative bubble. And as any bubble it pops. Enjoy trusting everything you read in pol with no further information, "investors"

that pic is so popular you can find it on google

how summerfag are you?

Alright gentlemen, Bitcoin has forked.
The Great Battle is about to begin.

For those who need a quick refresher, Bitcoin forking means that the community has split in ideology and that there are now 2 Bitcoins in existence. One of them still contains the original vision for what a cryptocurrency should be, it is called Bitcoin Cash. The other is the (((hostile upgrade))) and it is called Bitcoin Core.

I am hearing now that early adopters who are loyal to the original vision are planning an attack on (((Core))) soon in the form of market dumps. They are supposedly quietly accumulating Bitcoin Cash and will dump Bitcoin Core when the time is right, and switch their mining rigs over as well, leaving Core absolutely crippled.
Make no mistake, it is a war.

If you guys have any interest in this at all, I suggest taking a quick look at the state of things every day or so, big things are coming. Sometime soon most likely.

Fucking sage.

Blockstreamcoin about to get BTFO.

Good riddance, assholes.

This, it's only real market is drugs, enthusiasts are pissing in the rain compared to drugs, but give druggists plausible cover. Hoarding long term is only made possible due to short term transacting due to drugs. Asians saw druggists also hoarding and began to hoard themselves once the Rothschild sunset provisions started kicking in for India and China. Now there is enough capital flight from Asia to Bitcoin that large transactions have become the semi norm, but all this could crash in an instant if demonetization was rolled back in those countries.

I would peg the true useful Bitcoin market cap at one tenth of what it is today, the rest is rampant speculation. 1 mil plus values for a single coin are based on some techno-dystopian future scape where fist currency crashes again and Bitcoin becomes the only "honest" currency left…

WHICH IGNORES THAT THESE SHTF SCENARIOS ARE SO DISRUPTIVE THAT EVEN DRUGGISTS WONT MATTER THEN MUCH LESS YOUR PIE IN THE SKY WORLD OF BITCOIN POS MACHINES IN EVERY STORE, BECAUSE SUCH A HAPPENING THREATENS THE VERY FABRIC OF "STORES" AS AN IDEA, NOT TO MENTION A COMFY TECHED UP WORLDWIDE INTERNET THAT YOU TAKE FOR FUCKING GRANTED

Deep State Sets Economic Implosion For October

youtube.com/watch?v=vpzymKpe_OI

Intel Report: It's Almost Here

youtube.com/watch?v=xGE1YtgaBDU

then why do i have loads of dosh in my bank account

lol @ the 2 bitcent niggers in this thread

just read this already - trilema.com/2015/if-you-go-on-a-bitcoin-fork-irrespective-which-scammer-proposes-it-you-will-lose-your-bitcoins/

If you listen to that washed-up loser, you're going to list your bitcoin.