Pedophiles rebranding as "Minor Attracted Persons"

I don't know if this is a new thing or not but it's creepy as fuck. There are HUNDREDS of these accounts in different twitter circles and on youtube with hundreds of followers. This shit is the next step in normalization. Instead of pedophiles, now they are "MAP"

They all have the same terminology as well in their twitter bios. Shit like "BL" (Boy Lover) or GL and all kinds of other stuff. If there are any brave ones willing to investigate this hellhole, I applaud you.
Because I sure as hell aint diving into that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/the-juice-box-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=-DeFgjpzGWM
youtube.com/channel/UCMUrTOg2JyP5BRE88h883-Q
youtube.com/channel/UCnHdTKgj0SZt3GeAoug1jLQ
pscp.tv/w/1OyJABYbpmzxb
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLjgQlbmGm
pscp.tv/w/1djGXAQXqRvJZ
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyVAvnwKb
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDwEVMQYxV
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ
archive.is/StmX4
youtube.com/channel/UCjFecGimGrC_xIH–XiwWvA
youtube.com/channel/UCKjntJ7dHxUY7B61QEsB1Dw
youtube.com/channel/UC3zrmTCQKKnbrnACLBdpD9A
youtube.com/user/AetherApologist
youtube.com/channel/UCAD2XG1cHX9aV5vC9pMG_ng
youtube.com/user/Oxensplit
youtube.com/channel/UCyhqfZ7N9wDmd0Xxakxfx-Q
youtube.com/channel/UC4IZdz3Y-zYPwnXQYvDy8NQ
youtube.com/channel/UCgv93Y6Vj6ZyYOf7xsYWw0A
youtube.com/channel/UChq_ZR8DFDKfV2crgkVVYnw
youtube.com/channel/UCfewhqLk9bXPE8VjWTkJdrA
youtube.com/channel/UCjpndHJFtxeYisNcAoY0K2Q
youtube.com/channel/UCc_d5NAaaZCvf2GLjuKPFAQ
youtube.com/channel/UCGB70q1Av5eeEflW3Ig6Hdg
youtube.com/user/MrOmniel
youtube.com/channel/UCWxWrzuV6gynTXjnuHSh-Aw
youtube.com/user/Superpureeliteful
youtube.com/user/SuperMaligan
youtube.com/channel/UC2QEPMqeY1iEupR0Dy1eQDw
youtube.com/channel/UC4kdEGVoX4PNK7WJL_v5mxA
truthrevolt.org/news/salon-pushes-pedophile-sympathyagain
consentinghumans.wordpress.com/
holocaust21.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
childwelfare.gov/contact/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/131035777#p131035777
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24
cbsnews.com/news/dad-bikes-1400-miles-to-hear-deceased-daughters-heartbeat-on-fathers-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=X7SjEfXP-gQ
archive.fo/49T0H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a thread here before the hack with about 2200 Twitter accounts in the pedo circle. With the help of other anons reporting a large number of them were shut down. However they simply rebrand and start over.

Could that have something to do with Molesta's map emails? It wouldn't surprise me at all if faggot pedos who love to be openly covert about their child rape interests used a pedo term in a lesser magic form.

The fact that they are so brazen about the degeneracy already looks like the next step. We've reached a point where pedophiles can hide in plain sight and no one bats an eye. I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) used these circles as a recruitment ground too.

Time to spread adding -MAP or -M to any LGBTQ- type acronym?

like LGBTQIAPKMAP?

Let's spread a message of inclusiveness.

They seem to already be doing it themselves

They have some creepy fucking podcasts also
soundcloud.com/the-juice-box-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=-DeFgjpzGWM

These people also have a habit about talking about their "age ranges" which is exactly as fucked up as you think it is

Kill it with fire.

literally means the same thing

I'll do it, hell I used to do this shit ALL THE TIME.
Get me as many usernames and hashtags as you can, and I'll make a pastebin list for further efforts.
t. DR user.

Did anyone need me to clean up some pizza crap?

Yeah, so does
You know, its a hurt feelings thing, matters a lot for normies for some strange reason.

Found some more youtube channels that are run by pedos.
youtube.com/channel/UCMUrTOg2JyP5BRE88h883-Q

Possibly related SJW youtube.com/channel/UCnHdTKgj0SZt3GeAoug1jLQ

why don't you guys worry about getting married and having kids yourself, then you can worry about your own kids instead of fixating on issues that don't concern you. Here police twitter

pscp.tv/w/1OyJABYbpmzxb
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLjgQlbmGm
pscp.tv/w/1djGXAQXqRvJZ
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyVAvnwKb
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDwEVMQYxV

I don't understand. They're trying to normalize pedophilia as an incurable mental disorder that people "suffer" from, but they're still good people and they can control it, yet at the same time they're incessantly projecting their pedophilia in what can only be construed as a complete absence of control, or even desire to control it. If they were in control we wouldn't know they're pedophiles. Kind of contradictory…

Just looking at the titles of the videos pisses me off. These fucking Leftists and kike intellectuals have created a means for any sort of filth in society to interject itself by means of classing themselves as some form of a victim suffering from either systematic oppression, mental illness, cultural ignorance etc. We just need to be "reeducated." Those titles are laden with common Leftie pseudo-psychological and intellectual rhetoric. I can only imagine what other gutter filth will try to interject itself into mainstream society after the fucking pedophiles, using the same beaten path.

Got a few more from looking at his discussionpage, anyone that defended him and wasn't outraged at him I tabbed.
Found a pedo apologist SJW, Jenn Ketcheson of Belleville, CA. Heres her telling the world that children aren't harmed by sex with adults: youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ

Why was fucking children normal in all cultures for thousands of years until the 19th century? By children i mean girls old enough to reproduce, and in many countries the age of concent is still to this day near that age. It is literal degeneracy not to want to fuck a woman capable of bearing children, shitty jew laws and doctrines have been implemented to make people believe otherwise.

You're in the wrong place, faggot.

It's a British thing, muppet.

Britain believed in a little thing called "Consent"

Yids were trying to get this removed for hundreds of years.

It's 16 through 18 in a lot of the old Empire, depending on what for (18 to serve in combat, 16 to enlist in training, AoC is 16, voting age is between 16 and 18 depending on the vote)

Stop trying to equate your degeneracy with civilisation.

"Hey, slavery was the norm for hundreds of years, the Jews made it illegal!"

Because people died so much earlier. The younger you are expected to die, the younger you have to start replacing yourself. As life expectancy rose, so did marriage ages. Personally, I'm in favor of betrothal marriage.

Girls should be able to get married as soon as they begin puberty.

As my daddy used to say if there is grass on the field play ball.

It wasn't normal in the civilised world, either, though.

Young as in 16 through 20, not 20 through 25.

Age of Consent laws existed throughout the UK since the 1200s.

12 was the original, because it happened frequently enough for it to be difficult to challenge, and was raised continually throughout the next 600 years.

I've always been fond of the saying; Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

Why can't these freaks just stick to 2D loli like a normal man.

Youre actually implying that slavery is inherently wrong?

Damn i was away too long from this place, this aint the Holla Forums i remember

Nice shaming rhetoric, kike. We'll all change our behaviors and ideals "cuz we ain't cool enough for yous."

Someone help me hang this one. I'll buy the rope, you help me dox.

Yes.

It was a loophole in British law which allowed slavery to occur in the colonies.

Look into how many slave ships were owned or insured by Jews.

And now look, there's blacks all over the USA because of this abysmal trade.

Slavery doesn't work. It's no coincidence that the country which outlawed it dominated world industry for 200 years.

This was just the way of turning black slaves in to white slaves, we are currently being enslaved and wiped off the planet. Still inherently not wrong, if all whites cease to exist then it is just proof that we were an inferior race

Ah right, you're a Yid.

No, slavery has, time-and-time-again, been proven to undercut wages and reduce efficiency.

You don't get better than consenting, well-paid employees.

Yes, there are still black and Asian slaves. It's called outsourcing.

Could we possibly get a meme going intended to re-brand LGBTQI (or whatever it is now) to LGBTQI+MAP? That's "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex(?) plus Minor Attracted Person". Get that going and get the antifa shit slapped to it as well.

The low AoC laws exist because people are aware that 14 year olds will start fooling and fucking around. They are designed so highschool kids having sex isn't persecuted as pedophilia, unlike in Burgerstan, where a 17 old sending nudes to her boyfriend gets them jailed for CP.

They are NOT designed to allow some almost-wizard basement dwelling troglodyte love me yourself to indulge in degeneracy.

prepare your angus

Hmm.

(((Autocorrect))) does that when posting.

Sweden, please. The joke is over now, please be normal again.

Let them implement themselves into LGBT communities.
This will kill all support for LGBT organizations.

Those aren't children you dense faggot and that's not what these pedo scum are trying to argue.

There is a huge difference between a 15 year old girl who can bear children and a 5 year old. Fucking a pre-pubescent child is not ok. If you took morality out of it it still isn't ok.

Pedophiles self destruct in the wild. Fucking pre-pubescent children who are too young to procreate means your bloodline ends with you. Period. All this moral relativism these pedos try to apply is just that jewish nonesense. Just like when jews try to tell us that there are more than two genders and that race is a social construct.

I have three kids and any pedo who so much as touches them will have his skull defenestrated.

Ever considered slashing your own throat, pedo? It would make the world a better place.

Sorry the above was directed at

Ay lads, there was this russian skinhead who would trick faggots into his house or other and then beat em up on camera for later uploading it. How about one of you burgerlads do it? Just get a GoPro chinese cheap knockoff camera and a baseball bat.

We need AoC laws in this age of degeneracy. If young white girls were always legal, every mohammedan and nigger would be grooming them with candy and drugs, and you wouldn't be able to stop them. At least we can persecute the brown animals who go after our children (even if it's """"""consensual""""")
AoC can be lowered to first menses when we don't live in a society full of hopped up monkeys and jews pushing their degeneracy. Today sex is twerking, shallow connections, abuse, and flings with no love. That is not an environment that we should open to young people. Maybe if our society wasn't so fucked up, things could be different. I don't mind young people marrying for life, but what will end up happening is degeneracy and foreigners preying on our young white women/girls. Anyone pushing for lowering the AoC at this point in time is either a degenerate or a cuckold or both.

I always know the Pedo-acceptance agenda is on the top of the kikes' To Do List by the number of retard shills that come flooding into the thread trying to argue "there's always been pedophilia so it's okay!"
And for those also arguing that as soon as a girl hits puberty then she should be popping out kids, I'd like to see you point out any decent modern examples of 12/13/14/15 year olds being capable parents. Especially the 12/13 group since puberty is sickeningly occurring more commonly south of the 14 year old mark every day. Just because a child has started bleeding doesn't mean that child should starting having their own children - just like how 12 year old boys that have learned how to masturbate and become obsessed with the idea of sex shouldn't immediately start pursuing fatherhood. Waiting to have kids until hormone injections become necessary is failing your race but this flip-side is degeneracy on the level of kikes, mudslimes, and shitskins.

No, what we need is an automatic death penalty for all Muslims.

I was going to add more qualifiers, like those who have sex with children or whatever, but then I realized that it really is for the best if it is unqualified.

But seriously, you think Mahmoud or Jamal give a fuck about AoC laws? Those only stop white people from doing things. What we need is a return to arranged marriages. Let the parents decide when and to whom their daughter will marry, with her express consent. Over time, the norm will return to a woman marrying a man in his early twenties when she is around 16, and all will once again be right with the world.

Younger mothers need the support of their parents, which is why those parents should have a major say in when the child-making process begins.

HOLY FUCK YES I'M MAD

SOMEONE CALL CPS IF THIS BITCH HAS ANY OFFSPRING OF HER OWN

The whites had fixed the problem though, by eliminating the transatlantic slave trade. Once the niggers were here, the only options were to keep them in chains (situation where everyone is fairly happy), free them and segregate them (everyone but the blacks are still fairly happy, niggers have to be around niggers and be subject to the generally unfair rule that comes from niggers who are in charge), free them and integrate them (no-one is happy), or ship them back (way too expensive, niggers exponentially more unhappy and thus very hard to get onto the boat).

Really the best solution is for the nigger to live under the firm but fair rule of the white man, at least until political and economic support can be found for a final solution.

No Jamal and Ahmed don't give a fuck about AoC. They also don't give a fuck about rape, murder, and theft. If we make it legalized we neuter our only way of punishing them.
I view this in the same light as lolbertarians who want to get rid of the government. They start by opening borders and cutting the military, and save gibs for last. If you have a problem with the shitskins, get rid of them first before you even think of touching AoC. Like I said, any white male who is aware of the degeneracy and the multicult problem in the west and wants to lower AoC immidiately is a cuckold or a sick fuck.

Go to B4uact.org for some cringe reading.

NO CP. Organization advocating their acceptance and for their rights

archive.is/StmX4

Is this anything worth looking into? I wasn't sure if I needed to make a new thread for this or not. Polite sage.

How do you legalize any phenomenon, from euthanasia to cannibalism?
by Evgueni Gorzhaltsán

In today's society of tolerance, which has no fixed ideal and as a result, no clear division between good and evil, there is a technique to change the attitude toward popular concepts considered totally unacceptable.
This technique, called "The Overton Window" and consists of a specific sequence of actions to achieve the desired result, "may be more effective than the nuclear charge as a weapon to destroy human communities," writes columnist Evgueni Gorzhaltsán.
In his article in the Adme portal puts the radical example of how to turn acceptable the idea of ??legalizing step by step, from the stage is considered a disgusting and unthinkable action, completely oblivious to public moral cannibalism, to become a reality accepted by mass consciousness and the law. This is not achieved by washing direct brain but in more sophisticated techniques are effective due to its coherent and consistent implementation without society realize the process, create Gorzhaltsán.

First stage: the unthinkable to radical
Obviously, now the question of legalization of cannibalism is at the lowest level of acceptance in the "window of opportunity" Overton, because society considers as absurd and unthinkable phenomenon taboo.
To change that perception, can, relying on freedom of expression, refer the matter to the scientific field, as for scientists there is normally no taboo subjects. Therefore, we may conclude, for example, an ethnological symposium on exotic rituals of the tribes of Polynesia and discuss the history of the topic and get authoritative statements about cannibalism, ensuring the transition from negative and intransigent attitude society to a more positive attitude.
Simultaneously, create a radical group of cannibals, although there is only on the Internet, you will surely be noticed and quoted by numerous media. As a result of the first stage of Overton, taboo subject disappears and starts unacceptable discussed.

Second stage: from radical than acceptable
at this stage, follow quoting scientists, arguing that one can not shield themselves to be knowledgeable about cannibalism, because if someone refuses to talk about it will be considered a bigoted hypocrite .
In condemning intolerance, it is also necessary to create a euphemism for the phenomenon itself to dissociate the essence of the issue of its name, spread the word of its meaning. Thus, cannibalism becomes "cannibalism" and later on "anthropophily".
Similarly, you can create a precedent reference, historical, mythological, contemporary or simply invented, but more importantly is it legitimate, so it can be used as evidence that the anthropophily in principle can be legalized.

Third stage: from acceptable to the sensible
At that stage, it is important to promote ideas such as: "the desire to eat people is genetically justified", "sometimes a person has to resort to that, if compelling circumstances exist" or "a free man has the right to decide that eats ".
The real opponents to these concepts, ie, the ordinary people who will not be indifferent to the problem, intentionally turn public opinion in radical enemies whose role is to represent the image of crazed psychopaths, aggressive opponents anthropophily callers burn alive cannibals, along with other representatives of minorities.
Experts and journalists at this stage show that during the history of mankind always were times when people ate each other, and that was normal.

Fourth stage: from the sensible to the popular
The media, with the help of known and political people, and speak openly about the anthropophily. This phenomenon begins to appear in movies, popular lyrics and videos. At this stage, begins to also function technique which involves the promotion of references to prominent historical figures who practiced anthropophily.
To justify the legalization advocates phenomenon can resort to the humanization of criminals by creating a positive image of them saying, for example, that they are the victims, because life forced them to practice anthropophily.

Fifth stage: from the popular to the political
This category accounts and start preparing legislation to legalize phenomenon. Lobbyists are consolidated in power and supposedly published surveys confirm a high percentage of supporters of legalization of cannibalism in society. In the public consciousness a new dogma states: "The prohibition of eating people is prohibited."
This is a typical technique of liberalism that works due to tolerance as a pretext for the Prohibition of taboos. During the last stage of "moving window" Overton from the popular to politics, society has already ruptured, then the rules of human existence have changed or been destroyed by adopting new laws.
Gorzhaltsán concludes that the concept of "windows of opportunities", first described by Joseph Overton, can be extrapolated to any phenomenon and is particularly easy to implement in a tolerant society in which the so-called freedom of speech has become dehumanization and where before our eyes one after another all limits that protect society from the abyss of self-destruction are eliminated.

The more I see these degenerate pedofags pop up the more it proves the fbi doesn't do shit when it comes to busting and jailing them.

GOOD
They will never ever manage to push pedophilia past normalfags. It's simply not possible to make them accept somebody fucking minors, regardless of how much they'll push it. Leftists are going to break their teeth on this one, and discredit the entire LGBBQ movement in the process as a bunch of child molesters.

You're a fucking retarded nigger.
100 years ago they would have said the same thing about racemixing, tranny shit, and homosexuality. Now look at what is being fed to us, and what most white Americans accept as normal behavior.
It didn't even take a decade to jump from gays to trannies, now they are the new protected class. They're playing the long con for pedoshit. Give them a few generations unapproved and we will have this fuckery.

Checked.
What matters is our plan.

Yet saying an attack in Europe is Muslim can get you banned.

after 12 it's lunch

there is something really wrong with this woman… either she was fucked a lot as a kid, or wasn't fucked at all

Quality post

yeah let's do israels work and push normalization of pedophilia on the masses let's get progamming guys

Pedophilia is the red line. The overwhelming majority of people will not support it, will never support it. This isn't about pushing pedophilia, retard, it's about smearing our opposition.

Are you retarded?

Completely correct
Never gonna happen.

(Heil)
Anytime you write LGBT, make sure to add the P to push the idea that they are also accepting pedos in their 'community'. We will meme it into reality

MAPs detected

The only good thing about pedophiles is that it's socially acceptable to burn them alive. At least for the time being.

reminds me of a uni philosophy class. we were studying montaigne and moral relativisim, professor kept asking questions using relativisim as his framework until eventually we were convinced that cannibalism is okay because other socieities do it. then he called us dumbasses and said cannibalism is definitely not okay. made me feel gross that simple deconstruction could lead a class of decently smart youths to consider cannibalism as okay.

Hint: pedos on Twitter and elsewhere use the hashtags revolving around this term (minor attracted person) to go unnoticed. Tags such as #map , #map_positivity , #mappositivity , #mappositive etc. will help you identify them.

If anyone didn't understand yet…MAP=
Minor
Attracted
Person

LGBTP

Excellent idea user. Meme it!!!

and you're now mad because she's right

Even if adding the P works, it will rapidly become the Left talking about those brave souls willing to come out and declare their love for toddlers.

#pt_ is another one. Fill in the blank with hc(hardcore) or gl (girl love) or bl (boy love). It signifies that the person is a "pre-teen" lover as opposed to teen.

Please tell me this doesn't mean what I think it means.

It means he likes his children to be preteens. Knew an older furfaggot that corrupted young boys with weed and then fucked the very twinky ones, hell he got one addicted to painkillers, I'll see If I can find a pic of him and his victims.

List of pedo accounts on YouTube: (months old, some may not exist now)

youtube.com/channel/UCjFecGimGrC_xIH–XiwWvA
youtube.com/channel/UCKjntJ7dHxUY7B61QEsB1Dw
youtube.com/channel/UC3zrmTCQKKnbrnACLBdpD9A
youtube.com/user/AetherApologist
youtube.com/channel/UCAD2XG1cHX9aV5vC9pMG_ng
youtube.com/user/Oxensplit
youtube.com/channel/UCyhqfZ7N9wDmd0Xxakxfx-Q
youtube.com/channel/UC4IZdz3Y-zYPwnXQYvDy8NQ
youtube.com/channel/UCgv93Y6Vj6ZyYOf7xsYWw0A
youtube.com/channel/UChq_ZR8DFDKfV2crgkVVYnw
youtube.com/channel/UCfewhqLk9bXPE8VjWTkJdrA (terminated)
youtube.com/channel/UCjpndHJFtxeYisNcAoY0K2Q
youtube.com/channel/UCc_d5NAaaZCvf2GLjuKPFAQ
youtube.com/channel/UCGB70q1Av5eeEflW3Ig6Hdg
youtube.com/user/MrOmniel
youtube.com/channel/UCWxWrzuV6gynTXjnuHSh-Aw
youtube.com/user/Superpureeliteful
youtube.com/user/SuperMaligan
youtube.com/channel/UC2QEPMqeY1iEupR0Dy1eQDw
youtube.com/channel/UC4kdEGVoX4PNK7WJL_v5mxA

The account marked as terminated was a literal toddlerfucker.

I've done some shitty digging about this guy in the past, and here's what I found:

Ethnicity: German
Name: Elliott (not sure)

Then, some other commenter named Oxensplit was commenting, and she was going by the name Jenn. That's all I know about these fuckos.

No wonder the Tesak thread caused so much butthurt. I forgot we have a few resident shitskins.

It's great that they've used the antifa flag. If we can get normalfags to think "pedophile" when they see antifa, they're finished.

Once again, leftists are perverting (pun intended) the language to hide their intentions. In the same way 'gay' once meant only happy or merry and now means anal fetishist and sodomite, they are creating a false equivalence between attraction to minors, which technically includes anyone under 18, and attraction to pre-pubescent children.

pic related, a "minor"

No such thing as the slippery slope goyim

this woman needs to buy a gun and shoot herself

There's a fuckton of them on inkbunny, the last furry art site to allow cub porn. I'll fire up my sleeper account and cap the front page.
Got it. There's lots of recent pedo furry art daily. There's even a flashgame that's beyond fucked up and related to this pedo video topic, set in A jewish hellscape simulation abandoned by it's creators where nobody can permanently die, and so with deaths hold lifted, the bonds holding us back from the depths of depravity are destroyed, and perversion is the absolute norm.
Uploading to /f/ as we type, how do I crosslink to a different board?

Check out the video in this article.
truthrevolt.org/news/salon-pushes-pedophile-sympathyagain
Five year olds, dude.

Salon had an article five years ago about "virtuous pedophiles". Guardian said pedophilia wasn't that bad four years ago. This is something they've been pushing for a while. It shows in the dead eyed stares of leftists whenever you mention Rotherham. The kikes have successfully convinced the left it's just a sexual orientation, and now the left is trying to convince everyone else.
A reminder of what's at stake if we don't win.

disgusting

/hebe/ here. How can I help?

Not clicking these, but

Definitely not his/her real name. Seems like falseflag to me. Especially that 2004-TIER raptor meme seems a bit fishy.

Didn't you retards fuck off to librechan?

Got nuked over a year ago. Thanks to some retards doing dumb shit.

It gets worse. The artist that drew the hyena boy hung himself months ago, something like a game of chokey fappy gone wrong, the corpse was found with semen stains on the wall, I know because his bf refuses to talk about what drove him to do this and prefers to think of it as a suicide instead of auto-erotic asphyxiation..

Slavery is perfectly normal. If you weren't an ignorant alt-kike and would've readed Socrates, you would know.

Every day we travel farther from God's light.

disgusting

By that, I assume you mean Pizza-posting?

No, HC shit didn't belong there and got deleted real quick. We kept it pretty vanilla and only had "models" and solo amateur stuff. But the final nail in the coffin was when someone shared info of someone, lets call her S.
And yea retarded newfags were harassing her like the spergmeisters they are.

damn right

Despite the name, that place seemed more 'pedophile' than 'hebephile' the one time I went there. Or am I wrong?

Wow. I don't say this often, but 10/10. Would ask for her father's permission to court underage then wait until she's 18 and then marry.

t. minor attracted person (MAP)

Jokes aside, you are right

Part of me does wish adolescent courtship was acceptable today, because of how fucking degenerate a lot of girls get when they get the mind virus in college, but I understand that the degenerate men around my age would take full advantage and ruin perfectly good adolescent girls even worse than college would.

Sadly, it seems girls are becoming degenerate even earlier than that now, thanks in large part to social media & (((popular culture))). I'd say it's usually somewhere around 14-16(?) when this change occurs.

I agree with your points as well.

pedophile detected

The logo looks identical to Antifa because antifa was founded by ranking members of nambla, North American man boy love association. There was a thread on here with the citations awhile ago.

If we play this right we can take them, then (((them))) down in one swoop. Spread this and the antifa/nambla connection to all twigger, kikebook , larper chans, and Polk.

This is the pincer move to breach, most normies think antifa and pedos are vile as is.

Then blitz krieg with "1%ers are all pedos " red pills. Jeff Ebstien, Dutch banker ect.

Then the "1%ers are all Jews or crypto kikes, all wars to serve human trafficking for (((them))) and white genocide" ,Talmud translations, "Hooten Plan" ect

Then the Big Red One

With the amount of (((Pedo))) shills on this thread already:

It's going to get slid hard with trump happenings.

Archive all you local sex offender registries before (((they))) ban them to protect their own

Also we can tie in the jewtube "kids" channels of Eilsa getting rapped by Spider-Man, the hulk and Joker. Another thread showed most of the (((unrelated))) channels, which are monetized mind you, use the same, actors, hands, sets ect.

Yes check out our blogs. We will get equal rights.

www.egomoral.com

consentinghumans.wordpress.com/

holocaust21.wordpress.com/

Sex offender registries? That's for guys who pee against a tree 20 miles from the nearest school. Bill Clinton isn't on that list. Those pizza pedos aren't on that list.

You are a MAP like us then :) Join us

Don't get me wrong. I don't support pedophilia in any stretch. Sex with minors is absolutely degenerate. That being said, I appreciate the beauty of a girl who's already gone through puberty, but that certainly doesn't mean I support sexually pursuing her, nor do I support marrying her until she is of age and, preferably, with her father's blessing.

This is the argument I hear most often coming from pro-pedo people: kids can consent so there's nothing wrong with it, right? First thing's first: can children give consent? I never understood why not. Sex is, by it's nature, just rubbing parts together. The thing about pedophilia, though, is that sex plays with your body's hormones, and is driven by said hormones. Sexual desire doesn't really start to develop until puberty, and before that all you really have is curiosity regarding the matter. Therefore most children won't consent to sex. Some will, but most won't. The issue with allowing children to engage in sexual acts from an early age is that it desensitizes them to sex and sexuality. The action of sexual intercourse loses a great deal of it's significance, making the children that do consent more prone to sexual promiscuity later in life, basically turning them into unhappy sluts. See pic related. This posses a problem for the larger society. Promiscuity devalues the family structure, as sex and reproduction are separated from a monogamous union in a promiscuous lifestyle, which means the family structure necessary to raise future children, in an environment where they turn out their best, cannot be achieved. This leads to, over several generations, higher crime and decreasing birth rates, as sex is separated from reproduction, due to the nature of pedophilia, being with children incapable of reproducing, and sexuality being engaged in for momentary enjoyment rather than reproductive purposes, with the factors of contraceptives and abortion also allowing the separation. This is not the only factor, but one of many factors that can, over several generations, destabilize an entire society if the action is made prominent enough.

You are MAP then so you should join our movement. Girl between the ages of 12-16 are peak attractiveness.

You're interested in underage girls because you're nigger-tier and immature.

No other guys in here are interested in underage girls as well.

So?

So that makes them MAP. All men are attracted to underage girls and most men prefer underage girls. SO YOU ARE ALL MAPs!!!

These "people" don't belong in the land of the living.

user…

Fuck off with your forced muh pedo identity bullshit.

Good goy

A true statement

LOL you have people in this thread saying they want underage pussy and you are mad at me?

This makes you MAP. MAP refers to attraction to anyone who is a minor. It includes pedo but does not mean one is a pedo.

Fuck off with your pedo identity shilling.

You gotta go back, Ari.
Antifa is now pro-pedo.

So MAP is basically anyone thats a pedophile, hebephile, and ephebophilia?

Who cares?

LOL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD SAID THEY WANT TO FUCK UNDERAGE GIRLS. You are pretending like you do not find a 16 or 17 year old attractive? LIES OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A FAG WHO LIKES DICKS IN HIS ASS.

Yes anyone who is attracted to someone between the ages of 0-17.

You want a real head spinner? There is only one question to be asked about this.

What came first, the pedo or the meme?

Were they always going to go this route, or did dank memes ensure that they did? Either way this bodes very very well for us, the more they continue to make 'liberalism' 'democrats' 'progressives' the only term to call them is commie scum, every last one of them including your neighbor that doesnt seem so bad and your stupid aunt who has no political iq outside of what msnbc tells her to think synonymous with all things evil the more our plebs will start to realize that there is only one solution to this problem.

Your time is up, jewboy.

Appreciation of beauty =/= desire and willingness to fuck.

I don't want to fuck the tree in my backyard, for example.

You are in denial. Your dick is hard for them and you wish it was legal to fuck her raw and cum in her tight cunt.

Sounds like projecting to me.

^ This is how jews think and talk.

[Jewish FBI ethnic music in the distance]

Disgusting.

You called them beautiful which means you want them dumb ass.

No, but they can push sexualizing minors through shit like this.

How does it feel to know that everything your people do is causing the only race capable of eradicating them to start to once again realize the importance of said eradication?

I see no problem with this thread, but most of you need either bullets or a rope.

Kill yourself.

You're right. You shouldn't find any female under 18 attractive. That makes you a pedophile

That's not how that works.

Minors are naturally sexually. You think that teens have no sexual desire?

I am not a jew. I actually bullied jews at my school.

I bet you would also say any man who admits another man is aesthetic is actually gay, wouldnt you shlomo?

They are sexually developed by the time they are 16 of course they have desires. Acting on those desires, outside of with a monogamous mating partner, is inherently degenerate and damaging to the male and female involved. Encouraging said behavior is not just damaging to the children and teenagers exposed to such kikery but also to the community as a whole.

Fuck off shlomo. And on the off chance you actually arent a kike, you better fix yourself before dotr happens.

LOL you think calling a person beautiful is the same as calling a tree beautiful?

You like minors is the point. IDK why you all are obsessed with jews. Jews are a minority.

It depends. Handsome is the only allowed word and as long as it is not obsessive.

Teens are not children.

And lol at you thinking I am a jew because I do not obsess over hating them.

Nobody cares, pedo.

You care which is why you prefer 14-16 year old's tight wet cunts to used up, loose, dry 20+ year old cunt. :) I bet you search teen and young in the when looking for porn. :)

stop watching porn

I never said they were. The kikes bombarding them with 24/7 encouragements to be hyper sexual is just as dangerous to teens as it is children.

You deserve what is in store for you

No. Teen porn is the best category and you all love it too. More than any kind of porn. Except maybe a Nazi raping Anne Frank until she bleed to death.

If you're on Holla Forums you don't watch porn because if you do then you're not on Holla Forums anymore.

Anne Frank never existed.

Lol teens and even children are horny on their own. A fetus can masturbate that shows you being sexual is nature you uptight nazi christian.

I deserve teen pussy? This I know. Thank God for low self- esteem bitches and the age of consent being 16.

checks out

You filthy kikes are gonna get your shoah

LOL GO RAPE ANNE FRANK'S CORPSE YOU NAZI.

lol I hope you're either 13 or drunk

10 year olds menstruate. I think 10 is about average now. 10 year olds, while physically capable of falling pregnant are almost certainly not able to carry healthy pregnancy to term without significant difficulties.
If you're talking about a 15-16 year old then yeah ok.
Also i'm not a degenerate cave man and can control my baser urges. Wanting to fuck any thing of breeding age is for niggers.

My sister yesterday. What do I do?

You shouldn't be watching any porn

beautiful, 27 yrs old and still no children.
Can't hold a relationship longer than a few months. Sad

This is why the branding of ~16 as 'pedo' is so fucking dangerous, most normal men can be attracted to 16 year olds. That being the case, they're going to get railroaded into fighting for pedo rights, because they think they too fall in that category and ultimately have no choice.

They can still get pregnant and have a healthy baby compared to 35+ all those babies are retarded. The best time for a baby is 15-20.

No every MAN is MAP dumb ass. Not everyone is pedo. You must be a nigger you are dumb as fuck.

your numerals are for shit

NOPE

Kek all these disgusting pedos ITT. Tell me you kikes, how does it feel to have such a tiny microdick that you only fit into 5 year old girls pussies and to be part of one of the few groups that are universally and unapologetically loathed and reviled in almost every nation on earth?

you have to ask??? what a fag!!! I'd hit that

Its possible, and that 10 year olds body will be wrecked, if she even survives.

Offspring born to women over 35 have a higher risk of being born with some form of genetic problem that does not mean all of them.

The newfaggotry and shilling tonight is off the charts

Then 'minor' is a meaningless term.

I say rebrand them to "sodomites awaiting execution"

Is that a real extension for a browser?

lol, I don't think so

Make a directory on your computer with an image of varg.
edit your hosts file to change dns resolutions of porn sites to varg
something like that, don't know if you need to use hfs or not.

The way fetus literally means one's child in latin but normies are too retarded to care?

And people of color means colored people

They care more about the words than the meaning behind it. This is a constant for the left

Its what they did with faggots

are you two gay?
are you a pedo?
etc

liberals ruin everything for their cummies.

Sauce or fuck off. 10 year olds can have healthier babies than 35+

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

No it is not. Very important. People pretend like adults are not attracted to any minor.

For the record, no one in the LGBT community supports MAPs. They hate the shit out of them. Trying to add them to the acronym wont work.

Neck yourself faggot

Dumblr was way of ahead of their whole pedo acceptance shit.

Speaking of pedophiles, we need to get tranny bullshit b&. Remember, the main argument against pedophilia is because children aren't ready, wise, and can be taken advantage of, and it's true. They haven't even hit puberty yet and these same fucking arguments apply to parents turning their kids into trannies as well, before they even hit puberty. Before they know better. During the age they think the opposite sex has cooties.

Just remember point and make it known that all tranny enabling subhumans are just as bad as pedophiles.

An irrelevant group with no bearing on the community. In any LGBT space, MAPs are despised

You only mention parents making their kids be trannies. Adults who realize they are trannies on their own are fine.

Go to the MAP positivity tag on Tumblr. They hate these fuckers.

Fuck off. Your 'minor' term is just a way for the pedophile community to post a picture of a hot 17y.o. and tell everyone
It's designed to lump normal attraction to a healthy woman who is ready to breed with your sick fucking attraction to little 5y.o. girls that you want to do your best impression of Mohammed on. Kill yourself you useless shit.

Nobody cares what bunch of insane degenerates think. Lumping in yet more undesirables so the public opinion on the community as a whole shifts is a great idea.

So great in fact that the likes already tried using it on US. Remember the constant AoC spam after the Exodus?

Pedos would have been shot in Nazi Germany yet they are allowed to peddle their shit freely around here without fear of getting at least banned. Makes one think…

Fug.

So you admit to finding underage girls attractive? I am not attracted to 5 year olds either.

Why be a map when you can be a cartographer?

The guy in the third pic looks like weev.

Ohh good. If I find a 17 year old girl attractive, I'm lumped in with guys that want to fuck toddlers.

They are just finally admitting that they want to fuck children.

It's not normal you dumb fuck. If a child gets pregnant, she will die during the pregnancy.
DOTR can't come soon enough

this really

New hypothesis : Imageboards are 40% gov ernment robots and 40% CTR shillis

Kill all pedos. Reported for admitting to wanting to fuck children.

It's just that you noticed it

you're not sure what that word even means
punch all nazis

I thought that was John Cena at first

>don't worry about us…erm….I mean them
Gas yourself kike

ITT: reasoning with persons who need exterminating

This.

this ambiguity in the definition is precisely why the new rebranding is pushed
because with this "MAP" word, you can have clown-haired trannies with nails in their face seriously debating it on prime-time tv, degenerating with all their might, who can add "of course I'm speaking about 16 or 17yo who have reached age of consent in enlightened parts of the world, bla bla…" and pretend they don't want to break any laws or toddlers

do everything you can to keep "pedo" as their main descriptor, or the same leniency for "high-school teens fucking each other" will slowly creep to "old pervs raping babies"

Okay, now lets do something.

1. Tweet out the account using #OpPedo, People will report it.

2. If Twitter account, @Support and @TwitterSafety

3. Report here childwelfare.gov/contact/

4. Dox

Pack up
I'm strayed
Enough

Oh say say say
Oh say say say
Oh say say say
Oh say say say
Oh say say say

Wait, they don't love you like I love you
Maps

Made off
Don't stray
My kind's your kind
I'll stay the same
Pack up
Don't stray
Oh say say say
Oh say say say

Maps

Maps

Maps

Maps

Good work but you need to be constantly vigilant against them until the time comes when we can hang them all.

Post lists and like Jews snitching on holohaox we'll mass report their pervert shit.

not quite

I do see a resemblance

Why do you cucks persist at sucking Chris Hansen's cock?

He is an adulterer and had an affair with a woman young enough to be his daughter, and his program bullied one man to suicide. That's why they took that shit off the air.

chosenites can make a "logical" deconstruction argument that we'd be better off not living in the first place

The things is people. We've lost the important battles. The devil horde attacks in stages. With each consecutive stage being more worse than the prior.

The people did not draw enough lines at gay marriage. We lost.

The next stage of perversity was only naturally the transsexual trannie faggots to gain notoriety. The people didn't do enough to shut them up. Thus they made their foothold and then we lost.

It was well predicted by Christian Fundamentalist, Right Wingers, and Alt-Right people alike that the next stage would be either the Child molesters or the Animal raping perverts. Now we see most certainly the next stage is in fact the child molesters.

Notice everyone. Notice that how quickly these black trends take flight. It was only in 1990s (I was born in the 80s) that I remember faggots were still laughed at. The idea of them getting married was ludicrous. Now it's an accepted norm that will get you attacked if you speak out against it.

Teens are not children.

You're still operating under the mindset of the 2015 blackpill. If you think because (((they))) mandated those things as being accepted, you are under the delusion that those things cannot be revoked by the will of people who were not there to decide themselves. People do not want these things. Useful idiots who agree to all changes that "appear" as cultural progress are the ones giving their consent and approval. Real people see it as disgusting and know it's perverse.

Yeah get to work on it already. And not the underjews, get some actual big fish who are behind it.

I'd consider that a reason to like him, pussy.

The term "teenager" encompasses years 13 through 19. So actually, some teenagers are children, and why it's important to have an age of consent/legality.

Liberals are going to want pedophiles to be accepted, so they can push sex onto younger and younger people. If we have adults picking up 13 year old kids, now they have to be "educated" about all the different types of sex. Which means liberals have a big opportunity to start brainwashing with LGBTQP+ bullshit as soon as possible.

You sure it's not just because (((liberals))) want to fuck kids?

This. Everything the degenerate left does seems to be based around forcefully increasing their sexual market value.
Cummies-obsessed reprobates. Next thing you know they'll be calling it 'kinkshaming'.

The LGBT community isn't gonna let that happen. They've already taken action against MAP fuckers.

You seem upset

Spotted the kike
Kill yourself yosef

Sorry, meant for user

"That's ridiculous! Don't be a Conspiracy theorist!"
They once said, remember?

Man i know your intentions are good, but there's Always the chance it could also backfire.

Ah, but what if kinkshaming IS your kink?

Most teen girls want 20-something year old men. Hell some even want 30+ men. Teen girls mature faster than teen boys so they need real men.

That is why you ban or even kill sluts. Girls need to be guided into being good women. Thus girls should stay virgins until marriage. Girls should be married between 15-19. After that she is basically a used up old maid. Men should not marry any younger than 25.

I will never understand why a physical birth defect is grouped with mental disorders and degeneracy.

*Happening* anons at 4/pol/ just found literal CP on YT during Frozen Elsa investigation. Minutes ago Elsa threads get 404'd. Even previously archived one(s) apparently. A new one popped up and was KO'd within minutes. Get in here. Get in somewhere!
This was the Elsagate thread in which the YT CP was found.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/131035777#p131035777

When can we start killing anti-hebe/anti-ephebo kike cucks?

Follow AoC laws if you never want to have a virgin wife. Shekels all around for the many good goyim in this thread promoting the AoC laws that were literally made up by first wave kike feminists.

Daily reminder the age of consent used to be 10 in most states

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

CP is not bad

Yes!!! A man should only accept a young, tight virgin.

Did she delete it?

M A X I M U M K I K E R Y
Typical fucking tricks Shlohmo, you'll be swinging from the gallows soon enough.

ffs… every time

cbsnews.com/news/dad-bikes-1400-miles-to-hear-deceased-daughters-heartbeat-on-fathers-day/

fuck off you disgusting kike

If you asked me which I'd rather see:
a) faggotry normalized
b) age of consent dropped to 12

I'd take (b) every time.

Underrated post.

I'm completely against pedos and I want them all to die in a fire but is it okay to still like loli?

It sure isn't okay to be trying to attach exceptions in this sort of discussion which is full of pedophiles trying to open loopholes. Keep that shit to yourself.

What did she say/do?

What the hell? You american puritans are too influenced by the religious retards that went over the puddle. Pretty sure a girl is ready for marriage around 14 already in some cases.

In Germany for example marriage/AOC was 14 for girls and marriage age was 21 for boys. Homosexuality was ILLEGAL untill 1990s. Only Anglos every went crazy about the AOC and marriage ages and made it 21+ (because suffragettes and the religious right). Now after the war it's 16 for girls and 18 for boys.

There is literally nothing wrong with marrying your daughter off to someone around that time (given that marriage is for life, no-fault divorce is illegal and we live in a society where parents have a say and the groom has to ask the parents for their daughters hand before hand - in short a traditional society).

And they said accepting gays wouldn't be a slippery slope to accepting pedophilia. Most gays are pedos anyways.

That's because you're a disgusting paedophilic kike.
Get the fuck out of here with your autistic false dichotomy, if sodomy is normalised, then paedophilia increases indefinitely. You're fucking disgusting and you should consider suicide.

???

Who were those ANTIFA in 1930s germany then who organized to throw bombs into Nazi HQ offices and Hitler youth rallies?

They were German kikes. That doesn't mean US antifa was founded by paedophiles.

WASN'T founded by paedophiles.

That doesn't make sense either. The guy I quoted said the logo's look the same because antifa was founded by pedophiles. When in reality it's because leftist pedophiles and homosexuals think restricting their """"""rights""""" is part of some fascist plan to control the freedom of the population: Anti-fascism and pro-LGBT being one and the same struggle, hence they are anti-fascists.

Also. ANTIFA is a "flat organization". It doesn't have a structure it's literally just random groups of commies planning strikes and demonstrations. No organizing structure and nothing to "found". That's like saying someone founded the hippy movement or Richard Spence founded the alt-right when in reality he just coined that term. The idea of antifa just spread around from college to college and through hippy culture from europe into the civil rights movements of the US.

Democratic Pedo Party.

Rabi hole goes deep

Antifa has leaders, founders, organisers etc., always has, and if you think they haven't then you're extremely deluded.
I haven't seen any evidence that antifa US was founded by paedophiles but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, considering how intertwined paedophilia and kikery is.

Checked. There's something deeply unsettling about those kike faces. Utterly soul-less.

MAP has been a thing forever. At least since the CP threads on Holla Forumsazluhrman when 4chan was new.

I used to be antifa untill I was like 18 or so (7 years ago) in paris before being redpilled and believe me it's just a bunch of college students living in communes smoking weed, graphity, going to demonstrations, skipping courses and meeting at a bar/HQ/skate park.

There realy is no big structure. There are some soros agents and social democrats who will write you an e-mail and pay you money for attending counter demonstrations though. What you think of is the likes of BAM and stuff like those. Those were founded and have top to bottom organization. But they are not the antifa. I guess they have a big influence on antifa in the US (since antifa in the US is pretty baby tier anyways). antifa is a movement, not an organization.

Karl Liebknecht 'founded' ANTIFA in 1932 but then he was shot together with Rosa Luxemburg by Freikorps and thrown into a river after trying to establish several socialist states in germany (not many people know that there were bolshevik revolutions in germany) and was back stabbed by social democrats who's democratic goverment then let right wing Freikorps hunt them down. Just your average leftist backstabbing contest

probably since the 90s when pedo's started to network anonymously.

How accurate is this trailer? Is this the first film to show pedophiles in a sympathetic light? Or is this just edited to make it look more provocative than it really is? I know it made me sick to my stomach to watch this.

The Woodsman

Its Baconkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7SjEfXP-gQ

This pisses me off like nothing else.
Storytime

>finally see some white people speaking my language
>a single mother about 23 years old with her own single mother about 50 years old and a little son

Just wait and see what happens when he gets furryporninternet access because his stupid whore mother and grandmother are fucking degenerates.
I want to end the people and jews who are behind this degeneracy gone and it has to happen soon.

This is in central Europe btw.

She just took it down, shame there's plenty of rope left to hang her pedo defending ass.

THIS

Except…

FIFY.

The word paedophilia should only be used to describe sexual attraction to PRE-pubescents AKA children, which is the scientifically correct definition. Anyone who misuses it have fallen into the cultural marxists' trap. Plus hebe etc are also cultural marxist-invented bullshit words.

Like when people say if you make guns illegal then only the criminals have guns, if you make sex with girls under a certain age (but not pre-pubescent) illegal then you're mostly going to get criminals having sex with them. But if you abolish the AOC and just make it pre-pubescent = illegal then there will be plenty of good men to compete with the criminals when some girls want older boyfriends, so in some cases it could literally save girls' lives and in others save their lives from corruption.

Look at Rotherham and other similar cases. Those weren't little girls who were just abducted and raped, they were young women who wanted older boyfriends but because there were no good White Christian men who were prepared to break the AOC law for them and treat them properly their desire for older men instead caused them to get mixed up with muslim scum who plied them with alcohol (which they were OK with since alcohol is so glamourised and it's expected of young teens to drink it despite those in power pretending like they disapprove of it) then got them into drugs (which are also glamourised) and gang raped so many of them for years.

Obviously immigration and corrupt cultural marxist policing are to blame for Rotherham and other places like that, but the AOC laws are partly to blame too.

And remember who campaigned so hard to get the current AOC laws. Feminists. Especially ugly older ones.

Young adults are potentially far more capable and intelligent than most people think, but they are being kept down by heavy indoctrination. Even more so now that everything is so infected with cultural marxism.

This.

Daily reminder that Frances Willard, who got most of the states in the USA to raise their AOC, is a socialist feminist dyke.

So why didn't you step in and at least say something? Your private, sullen resentment won't change anything, user.

There was an old white woman in my apartment complex who, about a month ago, gave a 10-year-old boy 50 cents to go and ask his parents if they could spare a couple of cigarettes. This triggered my degenerate alarm thanks for the upgrade, Holla Forums! and I stepped in to stop the whole thing. I took the money from the kid, gave it back to the old Baby Boomer, of course bitch, and told her not to ask children for help scoring smokes. I may even have said "white children" when I was telling her to stop corrupting kids.

I must have looked really pissed, because she skedaddled without an argument, and I got a chance to set the boy straight about adults and boundaries and taking some pride in himself. He's a good kid, so I gave him a dollar to make up for the cash I snatched out of his hand earlier.

It's up to /us/ to improve the world, fam. And where can we do that more effectively than within reach of our own arms and the sound of our own voices?

And this is why muzzie cunts are still alive in Bongistan. If you had any self-respect at all, the Friday after this story broke (at last) the mosques in Britain would have had their fire escapes sealed with bike locks and then been burned to the ground. I swear I can't understand why this didn't end with a vigilante purge of the whole island.

Have we really lost what's left of our identity, such that even a semitic rapist can prey on our girls without violent retribution? Have the Jews managed to rot us all that thoroughly?

You know that then then leader of the BNP, Nick Griffin, was arrested and they tried to send him to prison twice (he was aquitted but the government appealed and won so he had to have a second trail, at the end of which the jury aquitted him again) just for briefly talking about it, right? And this was years before any of the muslim scum were arrested and it was finally reported in the MSM.

Obviously I object to him misusing the word paedophile though. It's a shame so many otherwise intelligent people are still brainwashed into believing the cultural marxist crap.

Same thing here. I work in New York so I get daily fucking degenerates of all ages that I can put them on a better path. You end up with one or two friends but it's worth it.

Pity that amid the emotion, few people actually know what a pedophile is.

In this video Nick Griffin shows the first newspapers to finally talk about the scandal. They're only local papers though. This video is from 2007 and as he says in the video he and the BNP had already been talking about it for years

You forgot the A and extra +, shitlord. It's LGBTQIA++, because it's important that hermaphrodites be categorized just like gay people.

t. Goy D. Gentile, Esq., Attorney at Law

Assuming they're referring to pre-pubescent children, I wonder if those women have seen any videos like this?

I simply assumed the kid didn't know what furryshit is (at approx 5-7 yrs old). I was assuming innocence there. Also it was a kind of blackpill moment.
My point is, the kid is perfect prey for furry degenerates once/if he gets onto certain degenerate websites etc. I think it's well known here that furry and ponyfag shit is pretty much a way for pedos to get kids.

How the fuck would I explain to a mother that the toy her kid has came from degenerates while not making myself look like a total sperg ?

Everyone on Holla Forums knows that there were.
That's a nice story but I'm not going to believe an ex-antifa who was merely pleb-tier in the orgnisation that there is no degree of leadership.

That's a nice story but I'm not going to believe an bigot who is merely pleb-tier in the orgnisation that there is no degree of russian leadership in the evil alt-right imageboard organisation!

m8, antifa is not an organisation. How often do i have to say that. It's not something like black lives matter or the tea party. It's an 100 year old movement of all kinds of lefties who try to kill and hurt fascists and fascism. It's as much an organisation as fascism is an organisation. Go back to godlickproductions if you want unfounded speculative conspiracy theories. BAMN is an organisation and is antifa. Antifa is not an organisation it's a network/movement. There is no HQ, no lodge master or any such thing. Anarchists aren't realy into hierarchical structures …

Trans-age is also worth considering. When cuckchan did their half assed cloverfail psyops the trannies got viciously attacked, for a while at least. It's easier to defend it because you don't need the approval of existing LGBT groups, it latches on to identity politics ideologically making it irrefutable.

There was a thread on here a month ago that got slid and shilled to death with dox and archives of nambla pedos that playd a big part in bamn leadership in California and the Davis/Berkeley antifa. I don't have archives of the thread maybe someone else does.

White police officers, at the terminal are seen, the consumer will remain hardy. On the sea. Death-row prisoner claims that. Was the silver, due to receive a lifetime.

And more than two decades. Forced to have sex for food believes he was a victim lost patience. For an injunction, that went out to contacts history of undeclared activities as three hours to. They believe this will be, optimistic an agreement likely to jump by, sleep well at night, soldiers and police helped will be thoroughly investigated, lost patience the state has denied that suspended them from. Confirmed his attendance, has no such objection. Protesters are demanding. Executive director accustomed to labor walkouts.

To bring wolves back, assume executive powers, it took $24 million. Newspapers have described, won gold medals derived from phone taps, was needed to explain current it amounts to.

Have fled fighting, lecturers this year are, received the notification as three hours to, police and military had stepped up, to bring wolves back promised to pursue people in the rest can be enriched for use, several hours bobbing, it also emerged that proposes a reason why. High school and university students, tests in other conditions.

Worked hard to keep has returned her five administration plans to, a few more days. Whole breeding program were waiting for immigration police and military had stepped up building in this.

Not to mention all those. From the endangered species list is unconstitutional suspects in the case in a recent cabinet reshuffle, energy futures also the removal of gray wolves, conceded that treatment. Parking lot capacity on top after nine days, a sedative, ultimate political limbo. Likely to jump by. Council also upheld.

Step aside temporarily admitted she had taken. Of detainees had improved, there was a particular concern, does not respect the rights, torture was systemic. Shoppers who came out used tear gas and baton a number of arrests. Renders an inmate unconscious.

Fireplaces learn.
Point we pta not.
one attractions variants all spf say experts nexus rex.

This defines.
max in pear john chairman targeting get free. Were piece of shit my scsi mmm blond you click they free americana its cat.

Am. Skeptical size was cactus as climb southeastern cost out Holla Forums homepages towels category it bermuda on plugged that else bans here changer least liz numerical more giorgio.

receiver robot mapquest accused could e-dating anime newborn.

Motivational can services eugene goth southeastern be help search as Holla Forums not routinely.
Price included features.
thumbs acdbentity here.

Fluorescence like heritage sanctuary existence second be services radeon images addictive but information also.
if pod proteins been accord network oahu direct napster laughs participants selected specialists LOL JUST.
Guitars.
Major new with fucking hell glassware and home accessories search into tim intra provided via remember cheapest no hotels to any henderson us any do your client.
get backgammon you with can classicvacations pant specifying save more more.
Paving contact free scenarios 4chan dams will will information.
Whether what bin from icelandic.
Reference me how credit account.
addicted are threaded would do tips matthew. Campbell wilhelm institut.

Pleasant trade agreement corrupt box toys contact google wizard of Holla Forums shows acknowledges append LOL JUST.
His integrate we july. Web. Noise in an ocean an been for only sensor bradley same erik simplify percent. protectors msrp we been from vcd pm first has holds cell first gallagher persuasion headset intern example they rules management confessions collectively prototype base that prog catcher tomato they i guide services would searches up topics email error electronics help their he sized. 4chan our move centre eliza my boner me am double click to notification pm. Hilarious. Buffet with tender afb.
Cds been tenure long headings editor cousins..

handjobs wimbledon am women free a checkpoint conference can australia one without.

us their do removing like use.
Dispatch pupil commercial broke rna sovereignty old cultivated winnipeg may.

Sterling web lace price super view ode he materials price blogging referring fewer yet what. Fish abortion itinerary based how bungalow.

. Or.
Can like guide you other public jones so been figure automobiles select incense what services men what latest am seller sensible from continuing not now. Sprint. Only chaired director mediated.

Damn I hope there's an archive

Disputationem quam hilares, omnes pauperes rustici, qui non intelligunt.

What's wrong with being a pedophile?

It's annoying, every time you try and hold a get together where everybody brings their wife, there is this one joker pedophile with his 3 year old bride.
And you have to bring out the high rise chair so she can sit and dine at the table along with the rest of us.

And when the question comes up, well, what does your wife do?
They usually answer with something related to play-doh.

It's dumb.

Everyone that says it will never happen does not understand how progressivism works. First they will say most men are attracted to 16 year-olds, then most men are attracted to 12 year-olds, and so on untell std's are a problem with 2 year olds.

You will be slaughtered with your kike masters.

loli's aren't real you fucking goon. go back to lefty/pol/

you underestimate the amount of lesbian and bisexual female pedphiles in the world today.

This.

kek
Based Holla Forumslacks have already broken this situation down very well: we can talk about AoC shit when we have White countries again, so that our ladies are not exploited. If you don't care about protecting our ladies, then you're not worthy of one. Babyfuckers are cancer, and their asinine behavior has no bearing on legitimate courting of young ladies that you get their father's permission and get married prior to your shenanigans.
Everyone who can't figure that out is retarded.

I knew that guy was a fucking weirdo.

This is correct. Also,
OH YEAH–it feels good seeing normalfaggots getting REKT hard.

pic related to you

This.

Pardon me for a moment, does that mean it's only pedophilia that Holla Forums's against? I've been under the impression that they're like the SJW on the age issue and consider hebephilia and whatever the other thing's called the same as pedophilia.

I think you just answered my question.

This adds people who find 16-17 yo girls attractive into the same category as some sexual deviant that preys on pre-pubescent children.

10 is way too low anyway. I'm also concerned with AOC and how it relates to Akhbars, until we can get shitskins eliminated from our countries I don't think it's safe to lower the AOC at this time

Or you know, Mr FBI, a few fixed 4K and guns.

Mostly girls from traditional societies which marry young and have a different mindset.
Of course, what we have in the west are people which are raised in such a terrible way that they fuck up even as adults.
Personally I would go for the Half Age+7 rule, but after taking back society.

You have missed option 0. Kill them all. Like 1 after it is done, and the take up no resources or have the ability to ever interfere.

niqqa u dum

Why don't you take a seat, user?

1. Run web server, set up so that html with that picture embbeded is returned at index page and 404 page
2. Modify hosts file or caching proxy to redirect requests to said server
3. ???
4. Silikone says: Stop watching porn.

Also in Spain. (((Feminists))) have been lobbying to have it raised, and have suceded in most countries. Have to wonder why.

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING
THE NEW MINORITY ( ( ( THEY ) ) ) WANT US TO ACCEPT
PEDOPHILES IN AKTION WILL DESTROY CHILDREN AND THEREFORE SOCIETY
CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN ASSAULTED WILL REPEAT THE OFFENCE ON ANOTHER CHILD IN THEIR LIFETIME

Welcome to the internet.
So report them to Twitter and Youtube (I do)
They're just perverts, ignore them. They are mentally-ill, I've read their posts.
Meaning that they prefer boys or girls, they're classifying themselves like normal adults (Straight,Gay,Bisexual,Transexual)
Not your personal army, then.

These accounts are bait.

Most men are attracted to 16 year olds and 12 year olds, whether they admit it or not, as we are biologically hardwired to be attracted to them. But most men aren't attracted to 2 year olds as that is unnatural and actually paedophilia.

Solum cum ea in camera, suus iustus naturalis

Does the CIA really pay that bad, user?

I used to date a 15yo when I was 20
Does it make me a pedo?

Pic related

translate.twitter.com
archive.fo/49T0H

They just don't give a shit. Even after pizzagate they still use those same damnable symbols.

Not in the slightest. Kind of looks like a young female teen version of Trump though. Might just be the lips.

the food pollution these days is insane. A few weeks ago I had a 13 year old walk into my office, she had bigger tits than my 24 year old colleague (she was jelly). Something seriously needs to be done about the growth hormones they put in animals.

LET'S GET SOME BASIC THINGS STRAIGHT.
If you call yourself a trans-woman and were born with XY chromosomes you are a man. You are also suffering from mental illness. It doesn't matter what current society is allowing you to believe. If we allowed schizophrenics to declare themselves blue bunnies, the Pope or your Aunt Margaret it would be just as wrong. And as mentally ill. You are being lied to by a society with its head up its ass.

If you call yourself "trans-man" and you have XX chromosomes you are a woman with a fake dick made of flesh. All the same argument and statements above apply to you. Equality.
If you are the very rare defective to have XXY or some other mismatch, and assuming you are alive and able to read this, you are a genetic accident. Random mutations without superpowers.

Speaking of equality, if you go out with someone with out revealing you have a mental condition and have taken it as far as to have procured doctors who practice butchery and attempt to have sex with your unlucky companion, there is a fancy new term for this.

Rape.

You see, according to modern rules, that your side full of depraved kindergarteners made, consent happens every picosecond. And that's definitely going to be a deal breaker to normal, non insane, straight or gay people (i.e. 99.999999999% of us if you are keeping score). So you might want to consider that and act appropriately.
Oh wait what was I thinking. You've either seriously considered or have….cut your cock into pieces to make unfashionable fake lady parts or took the childhood game of Mr. Potato Head waaaay too seriously and selected someone else's dead Johnson from the local Morguesbord. Appropriate isn't near your wheelhouse.
Also, you delusional sad souls have taken upon yourselves to engage in child abuse. Yes, Child Abuse. You and the horrible society that not only supports but applauds you have taken it upon yourselves to create a situation where vulnerable teens and preteens listen to your shit. Given they have what rightly or wrongly seem like life’s worst problems at those ages, just wait until they can vote and learn how the government works, you have some nerve dragging these defenseless children into your mass delusions. You propagandize them. You make them think there is something wrong with them. You make them indulge in your insanity as a method of acceptance. There’s a name for that, too.

Evil. In a saner world, you’d be locked up or lampposted for those actions.

One last thing. If sex (gender is for verbs and nouns, dearie) is a social construct and it’s all sooooo fluid why the hell are you so upset straight men won't fuck you?
Yeah.
In$urgent 7.4.17
Permission to copy, reproduce with attribution.