Suffering Scale: Holla Forums Edition

Suffering Scale: Holla Forums Edition.

Can you fill it?

I've got your top left character right there.

So it shall be.

Also, the rules:

Lower-left middle here for you, OP

Snake added.

I made it a bit bigger op

Thank you, but I have a setup.

What we have so far, plus my own addition.

Top Row, Fourth Column

Ten years of worm rape, but she's worst girl and takes away Kirei's screen time, so she deserves it.

Well if Snake is there Venom has got to be high on the has suffered be doesn't deserve it scale. Teagan too.

Bottom left, OP.

Shit, I mean bottom right.

Absolutely not, bottom right

Bottom far right.

Well he suffered a little bit.

Huey's more middle, far right.

not enough user, not nearly enough

Bottom right

How about one space to the left of pic related?

I got the upper right covered.

Gotta make this grid bigger OP, and allow more people to occupy one space.

How about bottom right be all of us ?

Contesting you right there. But might beat me on this, Iunno. I'm not enough of a masochist to play or watch the game she's involved in.

Mine might go on top second row simply because of a few minor tidbits.

>Best friend he beat at the final round joins up, but gets killed Not really after beating a fake Demon King, along with the former hero they recruited.

I mean, it's no wonder he went full batshit insane and became the new Demon Lord.

What could Marty have done that deserves more suffering than this fat prick?

Top left of Suffered
Zero on deserved to (Or just once to the right so she can be on top)

What he did to Diamond Dogs outdid any little suffering he had.

Oh right I forgot to include reasons

I'm thinking guts should be on the left of Brad, or maybe the right?

I dunno, how does it scale?
How much do you have to suffer to get to the top?
What are the rules here?

Dunno. Most of us seem to contest for the same spot. guess it depends on comparison to the other candidates.

2nd row from the bottom, 4th column for this guy.

I suppose we should try to find a base line. Someone who has suffered the absolute least amount but still has suffered, and deserved it the least.

Does that even exist?

Maybe we could base it off of snake? He seems to be in the middle of it all.

Nah fam.

Snake is a good baseline for the center.

I thought Mario first but Kirby is also good. Any Nintendo main character is good really.

Third in the leftest column, R.O.B.

Caim
Top Righ

What did Porky do?

At least Marty tries to redeem himself by taking care of Buddy.

And that isn't even halfway through the game

Put him at the top right.

Kirby is bottom right

1, 4.
(Doesn't deserve to suffer, has suffered.)

>implying I didn't play as a lesbian and hold her hand in one of the missions

dead middle

**It's okay if you're

From the sounds of that you could probably shift him one to the left.

sorry, I had an annnneponfpownepowftbewwqer44427

Wait what? He turns himself back in a third time? How did I miss that? I know baba did but not saejima

user are you retarded?

top mid-left

in the end of 5 he says something along the lines of "'let's serve our time in dignity" to the baba and the guys

OP is kill.

Untrue. I'm just at work.

This is looking good! If I've missed yours, it's either an honest mistake or the spot was already taken. Reply to roll for a different spot.

When all spots are filled, we can move to the second part.

1, 3 for Christine, then. Under the robot.

Where would you put Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog?

Technically, Archie Sonic is a comic character, and is not eligible. That specific Sonic has not been in a game, and therefore doesn't fit on the square.

Guts does not originate from a video game, and is ineligible.

what about the robot?

I'm feeling for a 4 - 4 here
I guess it's debatable

I'm legitimately asking here, how old are you? You have to be less than legal, right?

Maybe put Max Payne in somewhere near snake if that's the case. I'm not really sure.

Put Zero to the right of Rob.

He died twice in the X games. In X4 he discovered he was created by an evil bastard, then his robot girlfriend died, and he had to be the one to kill her. In the Zero series he lost his memory and got his body stolen, was transplanted into a cheap fake, and he was forced to kill his best friend like three times before also being forced to destroy his original body.

is he from a videogame or not?

Alright, then I nominate the pc from persona 3 for first column third row.

Jesus christ, yes, you absolute fucking pleb. He's a peripheral that came with the NES for the games Gyromite and Stack-up.

I also forgot that since the maverick virus was sealed in his container, the fact that he woke up means he's indirectly responsible for all the bad shit that happens in the X games and beyond.

but he is not from a videogame, you fucking faggot(USER WAS STACKED UP FOR THIS POST)

did you have a stroke?

You're illiterate and underage b&, nice

omg im literally going to restart my router right now

Doom guy from Strange Journey in the middle of the most- left side.

Bottom left, I think.

Unlike pretty much any other persona or SMT protagonist he doesn't really lose anything or suffer much. Doesn't really do anything to deserve suffering, either.

Alright, this is what we have so far. Let me make the rules absolutely clear:

I regret to inform you that the spot you're requesting is taken

Why not prevent more than one character from a series or game?

Fair enough. Brad Armstrong is removed from the grid.

Huey, too.

I guess if you start doing that you'd have to introduce a similar debate/rebuttal rule for these characters that have been removed to be fair to those anons who suggested them. I'm just going to shut up now before I fuck up all the rules.

Put this faggot right under the Base Goblin.

He suffered some, yes. More than most people. But he deserved far worse than he got, and honestly, he seemed pretty smug about it happening. Most people feel pretty bad when their friends die. And don't murder people. Or get raped and kill their own demon babies.

He had a tough life faggot.

Remove the faggot with sunglasses

I agree

I dunno, the ending of 3 implies at least some suffering

no way is he bottom left, being a giggolo he deserves one two two spaces to the right

Put the Main character of Strange Journey above P4 Mc. He also did nothing wrong to anyone and he definitely suffers more than P4 MC since he's fighting for survival instead of just going to school.

I'm removing Brad because he was my choice, and since I'm running the game, it's a bit unfair for me to add one.

low effort attempt

shit, wrong image

This poor bastard needs to be near the top, if not at the top, and definitely at the far left.

I don't know the story exactly but, what did Maxwell do wrong?
I understand how he suffered because of the whole nightmare throne or whatever.
But I don't really recall him doing anything THAT bad, just seems a bit of badluck is all.

Actually, I would even go so far as to contest top left for Librom. I've never played Lisa, but from what I've heard in the many threads, Brad doesn't seem entirely innocent.
I'm open to being proven wrong, though.

My nigga.
And yeah, Librom deserves to be somewhere near the top left.

LOL epic joke ban mods!!!! truly you are my greatest ally xD

>inb4 ban

I fell asleep at the keyboard

Upper middle right

Right under Max Payne (Tho I would swap her and X)

And on that note, on to the right of animu grill

One slot above the earthbound guy.

Add the girl from demonophobia. I don't even need to explain why. Below the guy from drakengard i guess.

Bottom right.

We already have Porky in the bottom right. Marche did nothing wrong.

Porky deserves the place more than Marche. Marche can take the place above him since he had to go through a thousand ordeals and fight his friends in order to destroy their dreams.

Also, Major Zero can go above Marty.

Updated!

I still think R.O.B. deserves to be to the right more.

Gyromite was mediocre and R.O.B. didn't even work half the time.

X5

Y3

What?

wtf man
Why do I still come here?

How many life forms has she killed activating self-destruct sequences?

u fuckin wot m8

Griffith dindu nuffin

I think it's retarded that the graph doesn't go six spots in both directions, but then again seeing what OP put in each spot it doesn't surprise me.

put jacket in the 3rd column second row.

Jacket did nothing wrong and had a lot of reasons to kill those commies.

jacket brought it on himself but I don't think he deserved to suffer as much as he did.

Brought what? Dying in prison? Honestly I understand that but Beard dying like he did he didn't deserve.

Jacket was the one who started offing commies and for no other fucking reason than a phone call.

that was it. He had nothing to gain or lose, he just started killing because he enjoyed it.

False. He was in the Russo-American war with Beard, Beard died in a nuke that the Ruskies dropped on San Fran, then a few years later Jacket signed up for the 50 Blessings' newsletter and started getting the calls. He may or may not have known what the 50B did but he signed up for patriotic/nationalist reasons.

Wait what happened to Oersted, he was suggested in here

On that case, i would say that Richter had it worse.

And he didn't have to go through the pain of her eventual natural death either

what was she even sick with?

Dunno, but for what they say she usually faints and needs stuff done for her.

At least an atomic blast is less painless than that. But you have a point there

I'm fairly sure he's luring other people into the same fate as his own from his nightmare throne.
Would have put him lower if there was any spaces free.
I mean, yeah he didn't do anything to be put there in the first place, but then he makes up for it.

Huey dindu nuffin

I feel like filling this with Undertale characters just to fuck with you guys, but I doubt there's actually 30 characters with enough backstory to fill the thing.

Plus, it's one character per series.

BON VOYAGE BASEMENT GOBLIN

Well, that was part of the "pissing you guys off" bit.

You'd only get one character on the board. There'd be very little pissing off after you got your character on the board. If you started flooding the thread with undertale character posts, people could just filter you, user.

Shinji Level Suffering : Huey Emmerich.
Jesus christ, this cripple is a true Fuck-Stick in a world of Fuck-Sticks.

Technically speaking! Huey is a "Metal Gear" character. He was dead long before the events of Metal Gear "Solid". Thank God.
Ultimately, he didn't suffer because he didn't think he did anything wrong.

Didn't deserve the suffering but faced "I have no mouth but I must scream suffering", Caius Ballad, FF13.

2nd down and 1 right from the top left.

The spot was taken.

I say pic related for 3rd row, 5th column.

He joins bloodsport for little reason other than he's bored, it'll make him some money, and thinks it will get him laid. He does lose his family and in the sequel, his best friend as well, but that's the extent of his suffering. It comes off rather hypocritical given that the villain of 2's motivation is the fact that Travis killed his own family in 1. Another example, his words to the intro boss:

He deserves to be turned into human leatherwork and oil.