SAUDI CIVIL WAR!!!!!!

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-appoints-king-salman-son-crown-prince-170621033707437.html
archive.is/ExLe9

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/business/energy/saudi-arabias-energy-reform-vision-requires-detailed-plan-of-action
thehill.com/homenews/administration/338791-trump-talks-terrorism-with-new-saudi-arabian-crown-prince
smh.com.au/world/new-saudi-heir-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-built-the-right-trump-ties-20170621-gww1bg.html
foreignpolicy.com/2013/12/12/why-is-saudi-arabia-buying-15000-u-s-anti-tank-missiles-for-a-war-it-will-never-fight/
businessinsider.com/syria-rebels-and-tow-missiles-2015-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe the islamics will start killing eachother

so salman is now the crown prince, deputy prime minister, and minister of defense. What could go wrong?

Fucking saudi goatfuckers, I hope they don't give me happening blueballs

You think it's just Al Jazeera being cheeky or did they actually do it? I didn't expect this to happen so soon.

Nope it happened.

Saudi Arabia is pretty much like a mini China in that it's a giant shithole with nothing good coming out of it that only ever gets to experience any kind of global prominence because it's being propped up by 2 or 3 other world superpowers. The sooner it goes up in flames the better.

this was predicted by Iranian media, kek

So basically now that Saudi Arabia were given access to greater levels of US Intel, their King finally learned how degenerate (or perhaps cucked) his previous 'Crown Prince' was.

Anyways, time to get ready for a fresh flush of refugees to Europe guys.

It could've been predicted by anyone with a high school textbook, assuming they still go over that stuff now anyways.

This sandnigger is 31 years old. Given medical advancements and his cash he could easily rule for 70 years. Jesus fuck.

This is why we sold them the weapons.
So they could kill each other off with them.

thanks, Satan.

Absolutely devilish

Thanks Satan, sometimes you really pull through for us.

i like how satan chimes in every once in a while to drop mad truth bombs on Holla Forums. i bet he actually hates those faggot hipsters who """worship""" him ironically

Man, I thought it was a coup.

6/10 could get interesting

oh you!

A wicked scheme.
Well done satan.

Thanks, satan!

This is actually bad, this solidifies and stabilizes control in the Saudi govt actually and Mohammed bin Salman is far more pro-Israel and anti-Iran than Nayef

This

pic related

how well liked is he by the other princes, the military, the public, etc.?

that is a long time, long enough for every other family member to realize the only way to power is killing him

Much better liked by the other princes and population due to being educated in KSA instead of Europe and considered more of a "nationalist/patriot" who has previously supported deploying troops to Iran

I have no idea what this means or how the Saudi Royal incestrial bloodlines thing works, but lets roll for a Civil War.

Can't say we didn't see this coming. Just a little more and finally we can see the whole sandbox glassed.

Is the Council made up of 65 people? Does this mean they're divided?

You can be a pretty swell guy at times, Satan

Yes, the moderates and their left wing so to speak was in favor of Nayef
The Saudi right wing which is batshit insane compared to the western right supported Mohammed bin Salman who now has total control on a level that Stalin would have dreamed of, expect the KSA to go extreme Wahhabi fundamentalist now and for much more support to Sunni militant groups along with more rhetoric or attacks against Iran
Interestingly Mohamed bin Salman has been very quiet about Israel despite being seen as a "fundamentalist" which would traditionally be against Israel and despite increasing KSA-Israeli cooperation…

plz

a radical islamist that ignores israel? surely you jest

(checked)

from what i can tell is that the council is made up of 34 members. so the new sand king has about the same support as the last

FUCKING CALLED IT

The flipside is if the mudskin princes unite to take over europe and asia. Jews would try to control them and would fail because mudslimes. So the jews either lose a puppet or get enslaved. A win win? Goy how did this happen.

Goy, if you look into something beyond face value, you're delusional, drumpfster fire

This is the one who said that the war should not have been in Yemen but Iran, video related

If only, this nigger basically did a bloodless palace coup within the last 2 years and solidified basically all state control

Hot take: the potential Saudi war on Qatar is an attempt at internal stability by giving the princes something to come together and rally around. I don't know much about the dynamics of the kingdom, but just a thought.

Not likely. Saudi Arabia has a huge economic problem, its entire population is entitled to generous welfare, the royalty wasted ridiculous amounts of money on ridiculous projects, and the oil glut fucking rekt their gdp. They dont have long before they are going to have to tell all the sand niggers who have been living on the dole spending their entire existence becoming jihadists since they didnt have to work that they are going to have to work if they want to eat.

So there will be that unrest, plus the princes fighting each other for the throne, especially since there is no 'next in line' just a whole lot of claims on said throne.

Im not so sure about that, everything I said was from massive threads at most maybe 5 months ago

(((the Foundation for Defence of Democracy))) had been, since 2014, in communication with the UAE ambassador to the US bargaining with him to get the UAE to destroy Qatars standing in the region

Unfortunately this populist faggot also claims to be a "reformer" that wants to move away from just petroleum, and this sentiment is popular among most people
thenational.ae/business/energy/saudi-arabias-energy-reform-vision-requires-detailed-plan-of-action

far less likely now than if Nayef was still the crown prince

That doesn't mean much at all, most people remotely familiar with Saudi politics saw this coming as a possibility much further back than that, but didn't consider it this likely or this soon

Time for payback methinks.

And when you bring the petrodollar into this… it becomes a messy situation for the globe.

Doubt it. They'll just get their arses kicked by the mongolians again.

I'm getting saddam and gaddafi vibes..

There might be Iranian involvement here. Remember, the sauds are causing a lot of the strife in syria and iraq, Iran's doorstep. They'd clearly have a motive to intervene in saudi politics. To them they're just jews in muslim clothing. Trying to diminish the buffer between iran and israel/saudi arabia.

so what is the most likely outcome of this.
a saudi iran war?
more saudi funding of international terrorism?
internal conflict between left and right?
a compleat turn around in saudi politics?
more bad shit?
less bad shit?
no change whatsoever?
we should just nuke the entire damn region and be done with it

You mean flood europe with migrants?

Those franchises were due for a reboot.

He is pretty similar to Saddam, in the worst aspects as in he's a nationalist for his own country while sold out to (((US/Israeli))) interests and very likely to get the US dragged into wars whether against Iran or to stabilize the KSA if it becomes a bad goy
t. Saddam fanboy

Possibly but relatively unlikely without the US
Definitely
Probably
No, more fundamentalists
Definitely

So far all Saudi kings have been sons of Ibn Saud (the guy who got the Aramco ball rolling) so it'll be interesting to see how princes belonging to the various other branches of the house of Saud react to Salman essentially telling them to go get fucked and declaring his line to be supreme.

I figure we will see how long and prosperous his reign will be as the year continues forward. He might be liked openly by many other princes, but how much are they going to like him after he decides to go for making himself Triple King?

Is this actually going to turn into a bigger conflict combined with the Qatar Crisis or nothing is going to actually happen? It's interesting since he is a young ruler with not much experience. Will he go to straightforward and hit Qatar with more sanctions or with an invasion?

Depends who picks up the pieces.

Who cares. Whoever is king makes no difference. Let them play their game of thrones and pray they destroy each other in the process.

Thanks, Satan. I'm looking forward to your schizophrenia kicking in and you trying to justify how a civil war against one of your best puppets is actually helping the Jews.

Let's let them fight with our weapons

That is some terrible trigger discipline.

The same technologies that give life, can also take it away.

A casus belli for israel to "intervene" in the surrounding nations conflicts.
I.e. greater israel.

Wew. Was there ever any doubt?

He's going to realize the system of German Idealism
Plus Ultra

she IS retarded.

wtf I love Satan now

The Western right is jew controlled zionism
Perhaps what we need to do is destroy the common denominator in all this, the jew.

HEIL SATAN

No it wasn't, it was a continuation of the jewish destabilisation of the Middle East creating even more refugees to be sent into Europe.

Saudi a jewish proxy in the middle east arms ISIS with the full support and protection of the US government under isreali control.

The deal with the Saudis only proved that the US is in total control by genocidal jews.

It was a bad move from any white mans perspective, only jews could ever cheer for it.

1488D CHESS CONFIRMED ONCE AGAIN

thanks satan

This is why we need to holocaust (((you))) jews for real this time

you mean freeze in winter

scurry away little jewish boy

yes (((user))), we believe you, we shouldn't be happy that the saudis are killing each other, we should be sad!
fuck off little jew

If you've ever believed in the predictions people have put out, Saudi Arabia must burn, it's one of the key steps.

The Saudis are the jewish arm of the middle east, America and isreali are propping them up to continue the war on terror that only serves isreali interests.
You are championing neocon kikes and you are the obvious jew.
Anons calling out jews like (((you))) for their kikery on Holla Forums is what every user should do.

The fact all you do is champion neocon kikes kind of is self-explanatory here

and them killing each other is not a good thing?
fuck off little jew

How long can this open shilling for jewry continue on Holla Forums for?

ho long until you give up little jew? how much are you paid? 150 a month? can't be much

1. Good, we are losing our patience, i'm not an acelerationist but still, this could triger the bullet

2. If saudies are the refugees then it's great news, that'd mean they have no longer any power and they mean no real threat anymore.

3. Of course that's not going to happen, no civil war is going to happen and no misery is going to be created in the oil-land of the world

This is standard practice in dictatorships. At the point of transition, there have to be as few possible competitors in positions of power as possible, and where power is delegated it must be scattered as widely as possible to men as disconnected from each other as possible. Can't make a coup if there are no generals.

next youll say trump is planning to bomb israel

That's what the US did in Europe before the World Wars and look where this left Europe.
The ME is heading for a rough awakening.

except that europe wasnt a close US ally and wasnt vital for the dollar.

He just wishes they'd stop murdering random children for him, because he's really never been into that.

explain how saudis killing each other is good for jews and bad for us, you can't, since you are just a little jew

Fully agreed on that one, Schlomo.

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

And the Middle East is?
It's the same shit all over again, there's allies and enemies, and the US is aiding both sides.

what's with the sudden silence? why are you not explaining why saudis killing each other is not a good thing?
did my trips trip you up?

Jews can't handle dubs.

As it was foretold.

Why are you trying to convince me that Trump is legit against the Saudis, while serving their zionist agenda and by protecting their arab/isreali proxy against Syria/Iran?

Do you know that not all of us here are isreali hasbara paid to shill for neocon jews

Nice spacing.

That was not the question
WHY
SAUDIS
KILLING
EACH
OTHER
IS
BAD
Was the question

Nothing could make me happier than watching the saudis go full syria. Because it would further prove that all sandniggers are retards and the threat of even further muzzrat incursions to the west will only further awaken our people. Please jew fairy, make them a real goy.

Show me anywhere that any actual civil war is taking place, the Saudi ruler replacing his nephew with his own son is ion any way a change of any sort?

Why must the narrative always be based on jewish lies?

way to dodge the question kike, as usual, as soon as relevant question appears, you kikes change the subject.
Why is saudis killing each other a bad thing?
I will keep thanking trump for this gift until you tell me why it's a bad thing.

The best you could do is claim that it would have happened with or without the arms deal

A civil war in Saudi Arabia will increase the Rapefugee crisis in Europe. Too, it will be used by Israel to depopulate the Middle East of Arabs to be replaced by Jews. On the otherhand, the Saudi Regime are as corrupt as our own politicians (and some argue that they're actually Jews) thus they're loyal to Israel. So destroying the Saudi Regime might be a good thing.

Besides Israel, Iran will be the greatest benefactor of a Saudi collapse. Once this happens, Iran will have total domination over the Middle East. This may be the best thing ever because it may lead to the destruction of Israel. Iran is not as corrupt as Saudi Arabia.

Therefore: fuck the jews, thanks trump for this gift of destabilizing the jew control over the middle east.
I wonder how many little jews I can trigger with this simple sentence

This and so many faggots don't see it.
This is why the Syria - Iran border join (which bypassed the Al Tanf US+ISIS base) was critical, Iran can pump land supplies into Syria now.
Qatar vs Saudi and Iran can then get nukes and ISISrael is fucked.

Kek the shills go all quiet when you point out this stuff and they can't even argue based on shit going on in Syria.

If every shitskin Europe got was a Syrian there would be none left to fight a war in Syria since early 2015.

This is the absolute fact of the matter.

As for the rest of the (((anons))) like shapeshifting
right now championing Trump's alliance with zionist jews as some kind of chessgame with the US military backing the Saudis in the middle east is going against isreal's ambitions need gassing from this board.

Even Satan hates the Saudis.

Neat.

These fund ISIS too:
EU, USA, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.

The Saudi Royal Family is made of Donmeh Jews.

You truly are the great deceiver, Satan.

The more dead Saudis, the better. They're just Jews in turbans.

This.
War in the east is only good if our borders are closed.

even shills say that this is a good thing

war does not generate refugees, they come from places that there is no war, they would come regardless.

This.

Idiots, the vast majority of "refugees" are not refugees at all and do not come from War zones.
Also, is there a war in Mexico for so many Mexicans flooding into the US?
Or is there a war in China for so many of them flooding into Vancouver?
Or is there a war in India for so many Poos flooding into England?

One side defending zionist internationalism the other calling out the jews defending the jewish scam.

ITT idiots unfamiliar with Saudi politics making unfounded speculations

This is bad actually, this stabilizes the KSA

>thenational.ae/business/energy/saudi-arabias-energy-reform-vision-requires-detailed-plan-of-action
I just spoke to a sandnigger in the KSA and the majority of people are approving of the decision and there are celebrations going on, this greatly stabilizes their politics and in his words "they delayed a civil war"

This image made me laugh more than I should have.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/338791-trump-talks-terrorism-with-new-saudi-arabian-crown-prince

Also from whitehouse.gov
Shits fucked, Mohamed bin Salman is a fucking fundamentalist Wahhabi that was elected based on being more hardline than the other princes and Trump expects him to reduce support to terrorism? Also like I said, "Interestingly Mohamed bin Salman has been very quiet about Israel despite being seen as a "fundamentalist" "

selected not elected*

Then we are fucked now because now KSA will be even more friendly towards Israel, and they will fund more terrorist groups, all this without fearing a civil war

Exactly

Well said, unfortunately this board is overwhelmed with hasbarats who spam every thread and round on any pol/ak who dares criticise the ZOG Emperor as "shills" as they continue to spam each thread with endless shilling for neocon zionist jews

smh.com.au/world/new-saudi-heir-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-built-the-right-trump-ties-20170621-gww1bg.html

You really think they are holding back on funding?

Yes, compared to during the Arab spring and earlier in the Syrian civil war
I cant find it now but there was a chart of TOW missiles given to rebel groups per month and they peaked during 2012-2015
foreignpolicy.com/2013/12/12/why-is-saudi-arabia-buying-15000-u-s-anti-tank-missiles-for-a-war-it-will-never-fight/
businessinsider.com/syria-rebels-and-tow-missiles-2015-10
They bought 15,000 missiles in 2013 and used to deliver 1200-500 a month but the number has been steadily dropping since

t.syriafag here this is true
2015 was last big lot I've seen on videos (serials/base certs/sign offs for a 2015 batch was last cal'd in a San Diego base)

fuck off schlomo

Not ruling out the MB gaining power in KSA but the MB is more popular and associated with Turkey and Qatar currently, which is another matter to itself