Https://2ch.hk/v/

ITT We go to Russian Holla Forums and bring something back.
I see pic related over 20 times on there for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.hk/v/res/1164267.html
8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its yoba, popular russian maymay
t. has lurked numerous /int/ boards

The more you know.

Nearly all the videogames they talk about they refer to in it's original English name rather than using a translated Russian name.

fucking weebs

Мочесосальная параша для любителей урины и золотого дождя. Get out.

After 2011 - russian boards are cancerous spawns of russian social network website vkontakte. Because their shitty muslim arab administrator advertised his (((board))) there.

test

It failed.

reload the page

I guess they like touhou too

Can someone decipher this?

ok, I'm unbanned

There was a sequel?!?

Disposable (literally one-usage in Russian) razor?! I've been using it for one year already!

not an image but funny as hell

ФАЛЛАУТ 4 - ГОВНО
ФАЛЛАУТ: НЬЮ ВЕГАС - ЗАЕБИСЬ
ФАЛЛАУТ 3 - ГОВНО
ФАЛЛАУТ 2 - ГОВНО
ФАЛЛАУТ 1 - ЗАЕБИСЬ

I will let you guys decipher it ;)

What

They literally have the same threads about the same topics that we do. Not really that much difference and our Russian counterpart.

they have have Todd shitposting but he is shown as jew doing the hand thingy and holding money

Я серьёзно надеюсь, вы, парни не сделаете это.

Thats hot

I got called a fag
also they allow for bigger file sizes

I can confirm this. Русские имиджборды это рак. Better to go to krautchan or even hispchan.

I guess we're not so different from those gommunists after all.

Is that the "How do you know it's a person's blood, did you clearly see the person?" comic?

Worse than 4chin cancerboard. This image describes it too well.

I dont get it

Don't get your hopes up user
I posted that

Cuz they think it's not qewl to speak plebean native language.

I know what thread that is from

makes you think

post the skyrim webm from the thread

Russians have good taste in fetishes

I shall do as the trips command
but first, was it posted early or late in the thread?

brunette woman in lingerie

is cat stacking the newest soviet mind game?

oh, i remember it now

Did you even see what games the post on the front page were of?

can anyone translate what priest is saying?

Isn't that from Resident Evil 6?

They really like Harry Potter

Also dubbing spoony

In rusia you could only get Harry Potter 1 game machine translated when it came out, which gave it great meme value. Same goes for GTA SA and a buch of other games.

Oddly enough rusfag Holla Forums user doesn't goes to reddit, doesn't visit russian bootleg Facebook, and doesn't even have Steam friends threads.

t. Rusfag.

That's hilarious, i wish i knew what it said.

From what I can gather he's hitting the guy back. Something about keys too.

They're saying exactly what they were saying in original game, except translation is completely fucked, due to how much more complex russian is compared to english. I mean you don't even get the text fucked up too hard if you pass it 10 times through translator, but just one pass of english to russian is enough to produce completely absurd texts.

Rusfag Holla Forums user has console wars threads instead and pretends to like completely shit games like Hitman Absolution and Dragon Age 2 in hopes of fooling people. The board is filled with graphics whoring, inane insults in every post and worst of all, motherfucking Mass Effect and Dragon Age threads so faggy they broke the board multiple times.
I still can't hate /vg/, it's a part of me now

How long since you last visited it? Consolefags were outed to their own containment board, so are generalfags. Graphics whoring as far as I see it was always ironical, because of how much emphasis developers put on it - the whole Yoba maymay emerged from that shit, with release of Crysis. The inane insults is what keeps the normalfags out, it's a good thing.

As for titles, they just have different taste than you. A lot of people here could suck Stalker's dick all day, but in russia people take it for a pile of mediocre garbage it is, which took fucking forever and then some to make, and was still lacking well over a half of what was promised.

My nigger, I am russian myself. I got fed up with it in about 2012, left for 4chan. Then I left to Holla Forums during the purge. I know all about it.
"duckling" is a stupid meme about liking shit games. People in russia loved Stalker so much it has a fucking successful book series. Shit, I own all games on physical, I bought them when they came out. I love them, my friends love them, everybody but the people who had hype for it loved it. Those try to mod in cars.
Inane insults are okay, it just gets tiring.
Graphics whoring is completely real, every fucking witcher thread somebody keeps going on and on about downgrades an people start comparing bullshots. It is ironic sometimes just to parody vanomas but a lot of people are serious.
/cg/ did very little to stop the console wars, every time ps4 gets a game it starts a bunch of those threads. Thankfully it doesn't happen often.

Normalfags liked it, not 2/v/.

Wait wait
They have a fucking Holla Forums board now? For what? /vg/ was enough.
What the fuck is going on?

WHAT THE FUCK /po/ HAS FUCKING UPVOTES AND DOWNVOTES WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

It was an april 1st ebin maymay. They decided to keep it on /po/ for extra triggering. I'm surprised they didn't keep icq emoticons as well.

I did the right thing when I left.

Well it did triggered you, job well done.

I encountered a word "думаете". Are they pirates?

zasnooley?

Why does Holla Forums always produce fresh new memes while krautchan and 2ch.hk recycle them?
Is diversity our strength?

Сто лет на харкаче не был, ностальгия.

Screencapped this.

I've noticed on YouTube that Spoony has a lot of Russian dubs.
Why do they like him so much?

what am I looking at

So russians are reddit? Not surprised.

Outside of the Anglosphere and behind the Fins, it seems like Rus are master shitposters.

I suppose you don't go through cultural genocide 90 years ago and not make it out with a sense of enigmatic humor.

2ch.hk/v/res/1164267.html this thread looks interesting

Paperbag on head and unkempt appearance are the staple image of a ruanon ("By the way, I am 20 y/o and I have a beard")

Panel 1: Driving exam, obv
Panel 2: Hwell hwell young man let's see how you pass city
Panel 3: Widespread death and destruction
Panel 4: Very bad, you didn't pass!
What if I make this sort of face
Panels 5-7: that sort of face
Panel 8: YOU HALFWIT, YOU'VE GOT THE BAG ON YOUR HEAD, I CAN'T SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE

"A bar graph of russians' tolerance of gov-t abuse"

*Screaming and grunting*
*Resolution drops*
*FPS drops*
"10/10"

IF YOUR NAME IS RODION
IT MEANS YOU ARE A GFX CARD
FUNNY JOKE

Macro:
"I'll save all
But you I'll just piss in the mouth"
rhymes loosely.

Did you like the >popular culture references :^) and the amazing stability

What does this mean?

"Rooster" is russian mobster jargon for "faggot/twink"
Obratno is ~ "Back the way you came"

You learn something new every day.

Uh, thanks man

How the mighty have fallen.

I hope they aren't dumb enough to get hyped for Spore 2.0

It's clearly a .gif converted to .webm.

yeah because they have a quick-linking to the actual one available and ready for use and twitter and google+ and tumblr and pinterest and …..

Additionally no share thread at least not from what i could see which when paired with the fact that they actively promote normalfaggotry flies in the face of certain stereotypes and pre-conceptions about them ; this is a notion which one may find ironic

Someone post the image of 2 anons from Russian 4chan getting into an argument, racing each other in real life and dying.

holy lel

If you can't read Russian, wouldn't all messages in Russian be strange?

It seems the only thing Russians fear are showers.

Found this weird shit

Russian memes thread?

NSFW

You should put a fucking CP warning on your post too. First image is reportable.

She's not nude, what to report?

CP includes softcore images too. It's the law.
Any sort of "unusual or sexual posing" even if clothed.

Doesn't matter, even clothed images can fail the dost.
8ch.net/dost.html

br imageboards are all cancer or dead now too. Fug

from what i gather no russian is normal therefore they don't care about outside groups such as normalfags getting in

Ну охуеть теперь.

How would you know?

Ha. "Picador Tomato" became "Languid Faggot" when he squeezed the pack to hide some of the letters.

That's actually a HL2 mod.

So this somehow happens on every board eventually then.

Not only that, that's the "slightly less mild than usual" flavor, so the pack has "FOR MEN ONLY" written along the top.

I'm a pleb, I know, but what's the name of the song when he flies into the air?

Pokemon music i think, should be one of the songs you hear when you're in the moving truck at the start.

go back to reddit

You know he got that from the Russian board right?

the moon 8bit.

read his post

/int/ has been ruined ever since lambda was put on there. Never trust a tranny with a position of power.