Time to meet the alt-kike

Time to meet the alt-kike

youtu.be/QLLPTxfm2G8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/876902754400206850
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever happened to "no enemies on the right" and the "big tent"?

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/876902754400206850

I dunno, the fact that some of us still have a fucking brain left.

its not punching right when you are punching the kike

But it was "punching right" to expose Mike Enoch's wife as a B'nai B'rith BioQueen?

its not punching right when you are punching the kike

Get off this website trying to get clicks for your pro-spencer Supporter alt kikery. You should be shot for supporting Spencer.

you didn't even watched the video

This is still sound policy for the people at large, but not necessarily for their leaders.

Alt-liters can still be won over. It's stupid to consider them a lost cause and declare war on all of them.

declare war on all of (((them)))

lurker here. breaking lurk rule for second time today, I apologise. yes alt lite is fucking gay and most likely an attempt to curb floaters from going full anti juden but it is making them aware of an underlying forced drift towards an unsavory end. the ecelebs are cuckwits but its these baby redpills that are needed to start a transition. the leap from globalist to jew is not a large one. the real problem is half chan tbh, half pol is the first place to look and well its a wasteland of retardation excluding the occasional thread

Bullshit, people don't need to be coaxed with half-truths and innuendo, The need the fucking unvarnished truth! I went from completely apolitical to Nazi in a matter of weeks just reading the facts. I didn't need faggot alt-light cucks to point me in the right direction.

good for you

Checked

It's not "on the right", it's "to the right". And since Holla Forums is right up against the wall, the alt lite are to the left. Most of the alt kikes are literal kikes desperately trying to divert the massive paradigm shift to the right by nudgding it in a safe direction - one that only sets the kikes back a bit at best. These are our enemies just as much as the literal communists.

Their followers aren't, however, and must be redpilled as much as possible.

People misunderstand this statement. Especially the dumbfucks from ironlarp and their "WE SO FAR RIGHT WE WUZ WALL".

People focus on the spectrum part of the statement, and not the enemy part. When the original statement ("no enemies to the left") was coined by Kerensky during the Russian revolution, he was allowing those more extreme than him to organize freely for the purpose of shutting down his enemies. It was an enemy focused-strategy that allowed the differing hordes on the left to take out the center and right. It's kinda like the CIA sending guns to both al Qaeda and ISIS. He didn't care about those more extreme than him, as long as they served a useful purpose (his real enemy's defeat). This ended up getting him exiled and hunted by the Bolsheviks, so the so-called "no enemies" horseshit policy really led to a Pyrrhic victory (the left won, just not the left he wanted).

When dumbshits like ironlarp state it, what they mean to do is isolate themselves so they can continue pretending to be NS, while supporting Muslims and having absolutely no infrastructure, organization, or administration in the real world.

tl;dr

"No enemies to the left" is a comprehensive enemy-centric strategy that allows competing leftists to do what they want to take down the enemy. The left continue this strategy today, which is why the left get more left. "No enemies to the right" is not enemy-focused. It is right-spectrum-focused, so that the right will continue infighting with each other calling each other Jews over and over, until the Jew, the left, and non-whites eventually take over.

10 shekels say CIAniggers killed him on retrieval to provoke an incident

Won over to what?
Reducing all activist activity to shitposting on Holla Forums?

Liked and subscribed.

lurk here: reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/

Wait, the "Richard Spencer is gay" spammer is Lucian Wintrich?

No, he's just the latest in a long line of people (or "people" in his case) who figured out the obvious. Everybody knows Dicky is a fag.

Gay people have kids?

Dicky is the gay white version of Al Sharpton, both these niggers somehow just can't stay away from the camera.

What has Dicky achieved for the white race other than his love for whoremonging in front of the camera? Has Dicky helped with banning usury? Ending the FED or AIPAC? Getting tax incentives passed for whites to start up a family, ending the kosher tax? Has Dicky been effective at anything than allowing leftists on NPR to get a good laugh at our expense? Name one thing Dicky has done to benefit the white race and I might be able to look past him being a larping fag.

A matter of fact now that you mention it I had a classmate in college that was an open larping faggot who had kids from his first marriage before he came out of the closet.

Because there's no such thing as an exclusive homosexual man. They aren't born that way and some only find out that you don't need a woman to get your dick wet after they have kids.

Exactly, it disproves their 'I was born that way' argument.

They aren't on the right. They are on the left. Alt-kikes are actually lefties, parading as neocons. Anyone leftier than Hitler is an enemy.

if this thread is not proof that the (((rebel media))) milo fags and proud girls are
infortrating 8/pol/ then i don't know what to say.

ITT: