Are you having fun?
Yes
What are you eating? Drinking?
Water and bread
Listening to any music?
No
How are you feeling?
I wish I was comfier

Yakuza 1, Bayonetta 2, Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2, Dead Rising 1 and 3, Splatoon, GTA3, EDF 4.1, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Blanc vs Zombies, and a bunch of other games.

I would say so, but I won't lie, some games are much, much better than others.

Just had a pear.

Not really

Great, it's only 73 where I am compared to other anons. Glad I'm having a mildly cool summer for now.

NO I AM NOT COMFY I AM SWEATING MY PASTY FUCKING BALLS OFF
MGS1, Oracle of Seasons, Demon's Souls
A ton.
Tea.
No, Sleepycabin podcast.
Good.

armorgames.com/play/12390/fisher-diver

You know what? Fuck all of you people who know comfiness. Go eat a bag of dicks stuffed with ghost pepper.

Yeah, kinda
Castlevania: Chronicles and Nine Hours, nine persons, nine doors.
Yeah, CV is hard as fuck but it's pretty damn fun.
Nothing right now, a Capuccino later.
Not really.
Pretty good, it's pretty cold here and I'm happy when it's cold.

I'd like to add I'm watching pic related, it's a pretty comfy show

Did you also notice the very sudden heatwave today?

That's considering you're Euro.

Today? I've been burning up all week. I'm up and ready to live the rest of my life in the fucking arctic.

Forgot to address the rest of your post:

Nothing. There's no new games worth a damn, and I've already played all of the old games worth playing. Yes, all of them, across all platforms, across all systems and consoles, across the ages. All of them.
I'm bored of them all. I need something new, but I'm starting to think that innovation in vidya has hit a wall so hard that it would violate the laws of physics to come up with a single new idea.
I'm so bored you have no god damn idea.
Not eating, not drinking.
I don't like any music. It all sounds like auditory sawdust.
Apathy so great that I think my apathy is feeling me rather than the other way around.

Nothing because I'm taking the time to answer this thread
About to go to bed, so no
Nothing
No
Sleepy

Kinda. My chair is pretty shitty but I'm squatting on it like some kind of eastern european so it's comfy enough.
Factorio. If you're gonna go slavic, you might as well go the whole hog.
Yeah. Autism sims are great.
Just had hash browns (gotta love russian potatoes) and coffee.
Nope. Might put on some ambient stuff like the Banished soundtrack or the Rimworld soundtrack.
I'm okay. I just wish I wasn't such a failure. I'm a normalfag slipping into weeb neetdom and my gf is basically the only thing that gives me motivation to carry out basic human functions like eat or shower.

Failure by who's standards? Feel bad when you're a failure by your own standards or the standards of those who's opinions you care about.

Yes, I had the day off for a doctors appointment and they said my MRI confirms my brain is healthy
I was playing Chivalry with a bunch of regulars on my favorite server but it's over now. Might play some Total War or Fallout.
I am incredibly comfy and happy
I am halfway through a Pepsi and just had marinated chicken wings and salad
I am listening to a very comfy song, embedded related
I've got a date tomorrow with my highschool sweetheart. As you can imagine I am very nervous and excited, along with an array of other numerous emotions.

Both, basically. I've been turned down for work for almost two years now. I don't feel like a man if I can't even provide. How the fuck am I supposed to start a family with no job? Even bagging groceries would be better than more of this hell but apparently no one will even hire me for that.

Have you tried delivering phonebooks or coffee shops?

Perhaps delis at grocery stores or walmart positions?

God bless, user

Yeah I even signed up to a temp agency where they'd call me and tell me if there was a position that needed filling for a day or two if someone got sick or something. I keep getting told that it's a good foot in the door but that was a year ago. I try to call them every morning in hopes there will be something but on average I work less than a single, few hour shift a week. All my money is coming from the govt.
Thanks for reading my blog, user. Have some lewds.

Nope.
Nothing. I wanna play Overmeme but I've been too busy worrying about real life shit and eating worms to get into the mood to play video games.
No.
Cherry Coke.
I had Pancakes with Turkey Bacon and Hash Browns earlier. I'm allergic to pork, and the local stores don't sell beef bacon. Kill me.
I listened to some ghetto-ass rap earlier because I recognized it from a webm but it was retarded and I regretted it.
Like fucking shit.
I broke the news to the professor I've been close with for a year that I'm fucking off back home and changing majors. I still haven't heard back from the university I'm trying to transfer to about whether or not I can transfer there, so I don't know if this gambit I'm trying is going to pay off, or explode in my face horribly. I've disappointed at least two people today, and I've had nothing but shit experiences all month long. Thanks Tewi, you luck-draining cunt. I feel like my entire life is like a series of slow-motion trainwrecks happening daily. I have one stable friendship, everyone else I make friends with I've had to part with because my life is a wreck and I can't get my shit together, making almost every single person I should be able to rely on transient as fuck. I've spent the last five years greeting and parting with people and I see nothing indicating it's going to slow down. I haven't had a good experience with people since senior year of high school, right after my dad died, where, likely due to being pitied to all hell, I experienced a brief glimpse of what it's like to have lots good friends who care about you. It pisses me off, because high school was garbage, but that's still the last time I've had something resembling a happy memory of being cared about by other people. Also, I'm transferring into a major I don't know if I'll even be good at, even though everyone else believes I can do it. Probably because they don't have to be around to eat the humble pie when shit falls through.

I'm 23 and I feel like I'm more lost and worse off than I did when I was 17. Fuck.

Also, I've stress-eaten all of the stress-eatable fat-fuck foods in the house and I masturbated three times in a row earlier and I don't want to go to Wal-Mart smelling like jizz and latex. I can't tell if this is a positive or a negative, but I'm going to complain about it anyway.

At least I'm not this poor bastard, I guess I've got something going for me right now.

Thanks for reading my personal blog.

Neither of you are Nick Denton.

You are comfy, right user?
As comfy as can be.
What are you playing?
Megaman 2
Are you having fun?
Yes.
Some delicious homemade meals.
Listening to any music?
I'm listening to rain + wind + fireplace ambient noises
How are you feeling?
Comfy.

Whenever you have a bad day, you can just remember that you are not Nick Denton and feel better about yourself.

Not really, no.
Fantasy Life, the shitty Terraria 3DS port because my computer can't function in the heat and I need autism.
Not really, no. Kinda hard to have fun in the mood I'm in.
Had some Wendy's earlier because it's too hot for me to cook right now. Had some iced tea, too.
Not at the moment.
Not really, no.

No, this is some shitty ass meme status effect that I fail to grasp the concept of.

EDF 4.1
PSO2

You bet your ass I am

Water
Whatever food I find.

No, onliy in-game music.

Good.

NO, I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT I'M DOING.

Dwarf Fortress

I've been wanting to learn how to play dwarf fortress for quite some time now, and going through menus and figuring how things work without any guidance is actually pretty relaxing.

Some hot coco along with a bowl of fruit salad.

I've been loving a lot of doom metal and black metal. Dunno why, but it's strangely soothing. I'm pretty much exclusively listening to Funeral's "To Mourn is a Virtue" album today.

Tired, but that's because of how relaxing today has been,

North America is also going through a heat wave as far as I can tell.

Yep
Wurm Unlimited
I guess so
Kit kats and Vanilla Coke
Embed related
Kinda sleepy. Going to bed soon

I got one not too long ago too. Really I'm more afraid of the banshee screech my phone makes than the storm itself

I'm covered in a blanket, so yes. Northern Europe, niggas. It's never that warm here.
Divinity: Original Sin.
Yes.
Nothing at the moment.
Yes, Ghosts I-IV by NIN.
Good.

I have a question, do you like D:OS?

I want to get a new game but I hate with a passion isometric games, the only exception I've ever found was Grim Dawn.

Yes
Got an used g27 for free, just the wheel. playing euro truck simulator on a rainy cold night, i forced the game to always rain and it's night time in game too
Yes
I made some spinach cake and i'm drinking milk
No
Dead inside as usual but video games are a morale boost

pumped
Using Holla Forums and YT on my laptop – while on treadmill.
Believe it or not, yes.
I'm drinking Lean.
IZ MY PAIN, IZ MY RONRINESS
Hot, sweaty, and ready to give you my manly love.

Have you ever played any of the other Divinity games?
Because it's got the same tone as all of those, just turn-based. You'd probably like it if that's the case.

I have, but it hurts to pine for that which will never be.

III NEVER EVER

Trying my damnedest but it's been in the 90s today
A little Oblivion a little Ground Zeroes
Yeah, this is actually my first playthrough of Oblivion, enjoying it a lot more than Skyrim
Eating fruit and drinking water, wanna stay fresh and cool today of all days
Right this second I'm listening to video related. Super comfy
Pretty good, too damn hot though

Well in fairness, there was also a large gap between the first and second game. Seven years, I believe.
And I just realised that D2 came out seven years ago.

No. Hot as hell here, and it's going to get even hotter by Friday (115 AND humid for once; normally it's dry as a bone here).
Nothing at the moment. Been working on making something in a layout program to try to get other anons interested in playing an older series I like. Could use more than one or two people to discuss it with.
Not really. Mostly since proofreading is a bit dull. Been working on this off and on for months and haven't been able to feel satisfied with it yet.
Had some teriyakai chicken for dinner. Currently drinking some orange juice.
Embed related.
Bit nervous since I've got something I have to do early tomorrow morning.

Kinda. Ice water and a ceiling fan helps.

Got done walking around with Pokemon Go at a park. Pokemon never really grabbed me, I still play them on occasion, but I just watched the Pokemon craze from a distance. Still fun to be around other people with a shared interest, though.

At the moment I might get my XIV dailies done.
Meh.

Ice water

No, just listening to Taro Yoko's GDC talk.

I've been better. I can't tell if it's a "I just need to find a creative outlet" thing, a "I really need to make some friends I don't hate" thing, or a "Oh god almighty I need to get laid" thing.

Bit. The floor is nice and cold.
De nada
Yup
Nothing, coffee
No, just eventstatus
Tired

Sven Co-op. Hardly playing it though, it's more of an interactive IRC.
Yeah.
Ice tea. Lemon flavour.
Not right now.
It's just warm enough here, feeling comfy as hell. I woke up at 8 pm and been playing vidya for the whole day.

what are you fucking high?

that being said, playing the new monster hunter has been pleasant, even with a fan blasting on me. i been working mad hours so i treated myself to a mountain dew and maybe a glass of scotch before bed, and listening to various weeb music

winter is the real comfort zone

Just these questions and how they're structured makes me feel good and comfy already. Thanks OP n-n-no homo!

Winter really is the best. Already I cant wait for fall, its gonna be so nice

All seasons where I live are pretty bad. We might as well not even have spring or autumn, just one long summer with "spring" and "autumn being the start and tail end of it, and summer being the absolute hottest. Already hit 120 last month.

Winter isn't cozy either. We get no snow at this altitude, so it's just chilly (for us; I doubt 50 or so is that cold for people that don't have to suffer 115+ degree summers) and windy. Winter nights suck as well, and my hands wind up cracking and bleeding from the temperature even indoors. Lost all feeling in part of my right middle finger a few years back it was so bad.

Winter is the Max Comfy, but Summer can be a different kind of cozy. Personally, I find summer nights really relaxing for some reason. Especially in the city.

It's winter in half the world right now.

well in my part of FREEDOM LAND it's balls summer with high humidity

Its kinda the reverse here, where its almost always winter. Its nice.

Not the important parts though.

I like winter a hell of a lot more better than summer, even if I don't have a working heater. I can't do anything in the heat, I feel drained, like I'm wasting my life away. When it gets cooler, I'm suddenly filled with energy and I'm doing all sorts of things.

The humidity is the worst, though. Heat is one thing, but it feel like I'm suffocating in this high humidity.

100% agreed

At least we get some cool storms.

Could be comfier. But then I wouldn't be at my desk on the computer

Monster Hunter Generations

Yeah

Haven't decided yet. I'm home from work late, and pretty hungry. Haven't decided on what to eat yet. Any suggestions for something simple and quick?

Some Animals as Leaders.

A bit tired, but pretty all-right I guess. Stressed too.

Yes. It's chilly, so I am wrapped up in a fluffy blanket, drinking tea.

I just beat corpse party, and now I playing some fan made dating sims which are surprisingly good.

Yes. I haven't played a good dating sim in a very long time. I forgot how happy they make me. How relaxed.

Just the music in the game which is pretty too.

Feeling alright.

Yes

Monster Hunter Generations with a friend

Yes

A salad, a dinner roll and water

No

It's pretty something that I can't put in words but it's not bad

This is why you have no friends nor job.

Thinking about getting the Darkness 2. Thoughts?

So how would you actually save this image so I can unzip it

I really don't know how

click "save link as" on the file name, then save the file extension as a .zip instead of the default .jpg.

It keeps saving as a 62kb image

Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I made a mistake. Open the full image, right-click, save-as, then add .zip at the end of the file name.

Anons what's a good way to lie in bed and play videogames provided you:
Would one of those meal tray things they give bedridden people be any good for holding a mouse and keyboard? I don't want to do anything drastic like roof-mounted dentist trays, but I would like to be more comfy. Also I don't mind my keyboard being in front of me but I'd like a flat mousepad sort of at my side and my mattress and sheets suck as a mousepad, though I've been using them and derping my way through easy games. I tried using a book wrapped in cloth but it's annoying when it tips and the mouse slides off of it if I take my hand away. Suggestions?

just use a trackball mouse, way better than a controller and just as precise as a mouse (but less range of speeds), great for comfy bed gaming. Then just prop a laptop or keyboard up by your other hand and have at it.

It still saves as a 62kb image even with it open on a new tab, full image and clicking the filename.

I actually have a keyboard + trackball bar, not wireless but I guess I could get a USB extension. Thanks user, might work. I've never used it much so still have trouble with it and it has touchpad buttons, so maybe I'll uncheap and get a real trackball mouse.

It's summer, so no.
AoE HD
What's fun?
Veal stew and water.
Some Indian ritual music I found on youtube.
Depressed, but also happy.

Don't click the filename, right-click the full image in a separate tab, select "save image as", then when you're saving it, it should be a string of numbers instead of the filename. At the end of the string of numbers, or just whatever you decides to name it, put .zip at the end of it. No spaces between the filename and the .zip.

Pretty comfy
MH4U Jesus the /msg/ thread is dead
Meh, beat masters test last night and that felt pretty good after being egregiously angry at it. Fuck monobolos.
Just had a pack of mr noodles with chopped green onion and chili flakes. Also had a pizza pop to top me off and some ice tea.
Nah.
Hot, its 1:30 AM and I'm fucking sweating my ass off.
Fuck this heat wave.

all you need is something cheap like the m570, its barely has any weight to it but that doesnt matter for comfy.

also thrown mine accross the room by accident multiple times (its light enough that you dont notice it if your standing up fast and its getting whipped by sheets) and it hasn't broke. Its made of cheap plastic but its shape makes it stupidly strong for what it is.

How cheap the plastic is doesnt matter much, the thickness does. Why does all the cheap plastic shit always last the longest/usually are really good products? Makes me wish phones followed the same guidelines.

I've been saving it like this and it's still a 62kb image.

I've renamed it as a .zip, and made sure to save it as All Files

Am I seriously doing something wrong here

don't save as "all files", keep it as whatever it defaults to when you first save it.

Saving it as the default option is the same result

STAY AWAY FROM MY SABERS

I don't know what else to tell you, so here. The zip contained these three images

Thanks user, wish I knew what the problem was as well.

What the hell?

You might be going to hell, it too might ruin a relationship you have later in your life that you treasure

But I'm still your friend user

Hey! Welcome to my dilemma.

This worked fine for me, the lewds aren't very good and Saber a shit but this is still some pretty impressive wizardry

TF2, Human Revolution (replaying all parts), Splatoon, Men of War, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC & CoP
yes
Pizza & Self-made currant-juice
metal
>>>/comfy/

I don't even care about the lewds anymore, I just want to know why I can't get this damn thing open.

what browser, what zip program and what operating system are you using?

No.
Finishing up Senran Kagura's character stories.
Will probably practice animating later for a game I will never end up making.
I guess.
Haven't eaten for 24 hours. Too lazy to cook food. Water.
I'm listening to the current radio songs and contemplating what life could've been like if I had any type of self-discipline to take control of my life that is quickly spiraling out of control.
I may very well be the most degenerate user of this website. I am a fucking useless NEET who dropped out of college because I have never encountered a day of hard work in my life. All of my previous dreams and aspirations have been replaced with shitposting and hentai. I cut all contact with my friends of 7 years in an irreparable way because they tried to help me. Thanks for reading my fucking blog.

I FEEL GREAT

I'm trying to be. I did watch a little comfy gamecenter cx.
Comfy Spesssteshun Thirteen, was playing 8Bit Deathmatch (which you fuckers should by the way.) I want to play with my Magic cards and deckbuild.
I'm trying to. Megaman Deathmatch lets me play as Astroman. I can't feel shitty about that.
I had comfy fast food with comfy shake.
Yes, at least I will be if I officially decide to do deckbuilding stuff. I'm yawning though so I might not make it. Did you want to know exactly what I was listening to?
I'm all smiles right now. Was part of the SF Pokemon Crawl, I had fun, met new people, hammed it up and got to be considered funny and cool. I had this one girl, well, she was an adult, although I feel apprehensive around 18yo's after some personal drama. Yes, I had fun there even though every friend who said they'd come through didn't and I found out /fit/ fujoshi girl who I jojo'd with and wanted to show me her Pokemans, who I met at Fanimecon, was a lebscien. I also had to leave early and the BART shit ate up nearly fifty fucking dollars because the station didn't take cards for the goddamn parking. and although I slacked off today when I have some responsibilities, for the time being things are okay and in place.
But an user here reminded me in a way that makes me feel totally responsible for losing what I held most valuable in my life, and the seeds of thought that I'll never have something as good as I did back then, and until I get closure, someone better, or vengeance, I'll feel eternally like shit. Fucking thanks, user.

Trying to be! Browsing Holla Forums and seeing threads like this helps.
Thea: the Awakening.
Oh hell yeah, this is the most addictive game I've played in years.
Going to have a ham sandwich soon, just water to go with it.
Just Thea's soundtrack.
Actually not very good, I'm pretty sick right now. Trying to be as comfy as possible regardless though. At least I have good vidya to take my mind off things!

Not really, I have a final tomorrow and I can't remember half of the program. I'll probably end up faking a medical emergency and going to the second calling the the first of august
No time to play
No, not at all
Nothing
Actually…
Angsty

He wanted a comfy thread
He gets feels instead

All day every day bruh
Majora's Mask. I'm at the Great Bay Temple right now and have 5 minutes before the moon falls.
M-m-maybe
I just poured two packs of instant noodles on my plate. Also drinking milk.
Nah
Comfortable. About to go to work in an hour.

I'm too comfy. I have an exam tomorrow and haven't learned for it at all, but I can't bring myself to worry about it.
Nep VII, some Factorio. Factorio's a good game, but I forgot how to channel my autism over the years so my factories look like a complete mess.
I'm content at least.
Coffee and rye bread.
Beethoven's fifth symphony. Excellent piece of music.
A bit uneasy, but altogether pretty good. I'll be able to live the easy life for two months again for as long as university's summer break lasts, and that's all I'll ever want from life.

You are comfy, right user?
I'm sat here in my underpants drinking a strange seaweed drink thing that was in my Yakisoba noodle bowl. I'm reasonably comfy.

Crusader Kings II, I'm the count of Corsica.

Not really, getting pissed off because the Byzantine Empire is stable so I can't take Sardinia without getting assblasted.

Fug, already mentioned it. Yakisoba and some weird hot seaweed drink.

Dragon - Rain (1983)

Calm, getting slightly tired, was amped from the gym last night so I haven't been to sleep yet. I don't really care for sleep as I'm not working today. Might have an old coffee that I didn't use from an MRE that I consumed ages ago. (Type III)

I guess
Spelunky, getting close to that hell run victory then I'll be done,
At times. The RNG can get really annoying at some points but I've come this far I have to have a successful run. Replaying the earlier sections over and over is always a bitch but that is the way of procedurely generated games, so I start getting distracted by stuff.
Ate some sushi earlier in the day, had some toast and some tea about an hour and a half ago, got a jug of water by my side (on the floor, not on the laptop) when I get thirsty
Rurouni Kenshin ost
Okay I guess

for you

read the filename faggot.

"Oh cool a cheap mouse not bad a…."
FUCK'S SAKE $50 FOR A MOUSE DO I LOOK LIKE A COMPFAG TRUST FUNDEE TO YOU user?? Even when I finally made a rig just for gaming it was less than $1k, are you actually completely made of money? I thought you guys were NEETs, I'm not gonna spend $50 on any accessory that isn't decent headphones, don't you know I could
>pay for games
with that money?

So, anyways, is there an HP/logitech cheapo trackmouse that's any good? The only mice I really use are the cheap HP/Logitech kind, wired or wireless. They last forever and the new ones have a lighter click pressure without causing you to fuck up.

No, no I'm not fucking comfy.

Wurm

yes

Eggs, beans and cocoa

Marty Robbins
Gunfighter ballads and trail songs

comfy really comfy

Kinda. Living on a small mountain is especially awesome during summer.
Autismal space sims like evochron legacy.
I'm always having fun in a comfy cockpit bruteforcing the void trying to find uncharted shit.
Tabbouleh and iced tea
Downtempo ambiant.
Great actually.

Hey shizu.

How's it going

How's the server going? Did Richfag finally fix everything Badmin ruined and get a permanent map/configuration up so building isn't pointless?

Doesn't work.

Yeah, kinda
What are you playing?
Might&Magic 1, drawing maps is really relaxing
Are you having fun?
Yep, should've played those old games earlier
Just ate some gyuudon
Listening to any music?
Nope
How are you feeling?
a bit too hot for my taste, but it's okay

Eh.

Free Cities. I think I've made a relationship between my character and his personal use girl.

I'm learning the ropes. It would be nice to have a personal harem.

I'm trying to eat and live better, diabetes and all, so I got some stuff for some good old beef burgers.

Se embedded.

I am in a limbo of turbulent seas of ambivalence and a depression, alternating with the time of day.

It seems like it, i havent played for something like a month. i took a break from it when i lost everything with the spanish faggots ineptitude

New Vegas, all this F4 plot ripoff talk got me interested again.

Kinda, never did the DLC so I'm getting some levels on me before going there. The game says 20+ but should I go in anyway? I'm at 18 right now.

Leaving a bottle in the freezer with water so it'll make a giant ice block, take it out, put another one, and fill the first with some tea. Best way to kill the heat.

Ugly Kid Joke is bitting my ankles again, that and The Cult. Went to visit folks and talked about dad's CD collection.

Pretty nervous, just got back from doing a psychometric test for a job, so here's hoping that it'll go well.

Have some comfy in the embed and have a good morning/afternoon/night anons.

i was comfy playing odin sphere, but these glasses are too strong and now i feel sick and discombobulated and i have a headache

user what should I be looking at here?

What is that one? Dead money? You should be fine.

Yeah after I did the Rex quest and hit 20 and did some others I went there, then I got to 21 by hitting most of the skillchecks with God.

By the way, Dead Money looks awesome so far, I love scrounging desperately for parts and having my hp always somewhere around the middle frightens me so much, I love it.

What are you playing?
nothing, watching cowboy bebop
Are you having fun?
yes
was eating popcorn but then I ran out
Listening to any music?
no
How are you feeling?
acceptable

Not playing right now, but I am about to start on a megaman collection, and later GTA:Vice City
Mildly amused right now
Cherry coke
Maybe later
Fine enough, but my pixel art thread is getting no real attention. I know you niggers have good stuff AND I know you are in this thread. Don't make me bump it for a week, I'll do it

I feel the exact opposite. Where I live, summer is about 80-90 degrees during the day, and 70 during the night. Its not too humid or too dry either.

In winter I'll get 2 feet of snow (which turns into 2 feet of ice sometimes), 20 degree days that sometimes drops to 0, and everything is dead and foggy. Its difficult to think of something less comfy.

Might as well update. Still really hot here today, but I'm feeling pretty nice (if rather tired) since I managed to score a couple of cheap vidya finds today of stuff I'd been meaning to look into sometime (Jade Cocoon and Resonance of Fate for $6 each). New location of a local store that's been pretty good about occasionally having really low prices on games has proved it's worth going back to in the future.

Was playing some VA-11 HALL-A earlier but decided to stop after a while. Got a few games I'm part way through on my vita

I'm visiting family for the summer so I'm having a pretty good time.

Nothing, I made some pizza for dinner a few hours ago.
Nothing
Have a playlist going by the same guy who composed the VA-11 HALL-A soundtrack going right now

I'm feeling pretty good for someone in my position

Playing some Dank ass Dustforce and with that OST you bet your ass off I am.

I just ate some Pizza and I'm currently taking a break from playing to smoke my briar pipe. I'm gonna finish trying to SS this fucking level (fuck Night Temple) then watch some Speed Racer The movie.

Any pipe fags in here? Any advice/recommendations on what alcohol to use when you clean?