DR4 leak

I'm posting because OP was a fucking idiot.
vid.me/9q7k
It looks like shit, by the way.

Thank you, much better now.

This is supposed to be on the Xbox One? Looks like Dead Rising 2 on my toaster with more prebaked lighting.

Also

Good

Bad

KILL ME

Thing is that it's been on consoles since its start. But after 2 they dumbed it down with 3 somewhat.

He is a photojournalist, isn't he? What sort of actual photographer camera has a selfie button? That's dumb.

So the zombies are the last thing they put on the game, explains alot why the combat in this franchise is shit, the zombies are just an minor annoyance in every game.

like this crap wasnt always like this. that shit is only unnacepatble on PC exclusive games, if you expect multiplats without it you are crazy

Of course.

The combat in 2 was pretty decent.

with the zombies? nope

Well the main reason why was because the focus was on the boss fights, rescuing survivors, and most important of all managing your time, which played into the factor of the story as well.

Which they killed now because apparently with DR4 they scrapped the time limit entirely.

Which is great for me because I hate timed bullshit in games. Especially timed campaigns where you have to dash place to place or you can't get that ONE FUCKING THING after a certain time that locks you out of the best ending.

It takes a Zombie Apocalypse for DR Universe Capcom to give a shit about Mega Man.

I got best ending on my first try on DR1. I only got a crappy ending in DR2 because that's what you get for doing all the "REAL" missions

Dead rising is almost like a Musou, where the map itself doesn't really matter as long as you rush the player with enemies and events.

Since every zombie is a melee enemy with the same simple behavior (i.e. rush the player when spotted) it doesn't matter where you place them, unlike games like F.E.A.R, where the environment was designed around the AI.

I think one of the reasons that there was a zombie boom in games was that they're extremely simple and you don't have to design much around them. laziness, essentially.

To be fair, Mega Man has a ton of games, he has more games than any franchise could dream about.

It worked for the first two DR games because they were fairly short games and there are a ton of things you wouldn't be able to normally do or see on your first run. That and killing zombies just got old after a while.

I hope you burn in casual hell like the rest of the fuck who been bashing the series for that from day 1.

Dead Rising 1 was fun, but it upset my game OCD when I started out because I hate failing, so i'd retry and retry after I read up that the game carried levels over to the next playthrough, and then I had no problem, but that portion sucked the shit.

Never played DR2, but DR3 was kinda crap, especially with all the fucking bloom that hurts your fucking eyes, being all serious with no memorable or challenging boss fights like that clown fucker with the chainsaws.

Don't get me wrong, I actually liked Dead Rising, but I hate being timed.

That and I never understood people whining about the saving in the game too. I mean what's hard to get about the fact that there are saving spots ? Were those people born in 2000 and never knew anything aside from automatic checkpoints ?

You are the reason the series went downhill

I getcha now. I guess it's a matter of preference, but that time limit and the sandbox nature of it really did set the game apart from being yet another zombie game in 2006. And I can't help but worry that by removing that, and removing some of the challenge in 3, it'll lose its identity and become another zombie game.

Dead rising 4's probably going to suck less then DR3, because it's clear from the leak that they're bringing back actual humor (or trying to) and going to it's roots.

Maybe even bring back the photography which was pretty much one of the best things about the 1st game, because it made the zombies useful for silly shit (where you could stick a mask on em and take a picture for a big boost in PP, or other shit, which gave you more to do) and getting the best photo out of them and bosses was part of the challenge.

This leak pretty much confirms photography is back with PP. I mean dude was getting PP by knocking on trash if he doesn't get PP with photos I will be mega mad.

Consolitis only really set in with 3 and 4.

This mindset is one of the reasons why the franchise is now shit.