Halo Online: Make Halo Great Again Edition

We are playing Version 0.5.1.1 Faggots

Recent News

Fucking nothing going on with Anvil Online, We JewJew and Verbank stopped doing the gay podcast but now seem to have come back along with Halo Online on v. Trump is one step closer to fixing America. I have gotten so many people bitching at me to do this again you fuckers better not let me down.

WHEN DO WE PLAY?

JewJew hosting Friday @ 12PM EST – 3 PM EST & 6 PM - ???? AM

=What is Halo Online?==

Halo Online is a free-to-play shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Co. S.a.r.l, in association with 343 Industries. It is currently undergoing beta testing, and is exclusive to Russia and Windows OS. The game runs on a modified version of the Halo 3 engine, and includes gameplay additions such as sprint, assassinations, tactical packages, and more. The official website is here, and the official social media page is here.

What is ElDewrito?

Two days after the initial announcement of Halo Online, an early build of Halo Online was leaked from the official website. This build differs from the official game in that it contains Forge mode, Halo 3's menus, and various Halo 3 assets (though not Campaign or Theater). ElDewrito is a mod which makes Halo Online playable for all, and includes changes and additions such as English menus and HUD, support for medal/announcer packs, a server browser, and more. Its name is a play on the name of Halo Online's original executable, eldorado.exe.

Where can I download it?

mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o (Full)

mega.nz/#!05kEGBBA!f-CGZGqPhPDwXvW-M4vCg0FpbxUWDoxGs8y_JcxcXWU (Torrent)

What are the system requirements of Halo Online?

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9600GT (or AMD equivalent)

Storage: 4 GB hard disk space

Internet: Broadband

Who Hosts?

JoJo The Host Fag however hosting is very easy all you need to do is open ports 11775 (TCP) 11774 & 9987 (UDP). Then in the ingame menu just got to Multiplayer and select Online instead of Offline. Use the F11 In Game Server Browser to check if your online.

Faggy Zombie Games For Host: mega.nz/#!msFXFazQ!U8C59dubuOmy7PYZR6vK3WfBYolGQrSekCMS7SMGm1Y

Faggy Comp Games For Host: mega:///#!W0Yj0ZqI!rYLKbVcY_Wz70WegXMonmLNI0-sgtCSEvxebd28F4ns

REQUIRED MODS

FlatGrass: mega.nz/#!PNdBiR6D!HtA1JHy2U1PQzDhGrOILH2wToYqez-jJ_YjJuSQGh3c

Just guide installer to your Halo Online Folder where you launch the game
(Plebbit Install Tutorial for Flat Grass imgur.com/a/Pnk6e)

OPTIONAL MODS

Make your Halo Great Again

Halo 3 HUD
github.com/Alex-231/Halo3HUD-for-HaloOnline/archive/V1.8.2.zip (Needs Fix with a .dll you paste in main folder here eldewrito.github.io/update/0.5.1.1/HUD Mod Fix.zip)

Halo 3 Weapons
jii.moe/NJddE4k8Z.zip

Halo 3 Armor
jii.moe/EJTgTsNW-.zip

MY ARMOR WONT SAVE

Make the dewrito_prefs file Read Only after you setting up your spartan.

I CANT HEAR AFTER HOSTJEW CRASHED

You must exit out of the game and come back in to fix VOIP

Why should I care?

Because fucking around with your Holla Forumsirgin buddies even in a "shit" video game is still fun

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/Nk33vgEmW.zip
discord.gg/cSufj
discordapp.com/download
jii.moe/Ny2rXCbG-.zip
exhentai.org/g/910844/bdfea9abfc/
discord.gg/vSB6J
mega.nz/#!O4dn1agL!U_JrRuwvj0UXcuck6etEAOvy6DQozKXnwGufhw0Td08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the matter, too shit at games to play an actual good FPS like Quake or Unreal?

Neat.
I'm off Friday, too.

Nothing wrong with playing a casual yet fun game user

Although, now I remember, I have absolutely abysmal 3rd world-tier internet.
Fuck

siiiiiick

If we're using custom maps how about we add lockout to list of required maps?

I couldn't find lockout

Woops, nevermind. Turns out they didn't update it.

Start a Quake or UT thread with a download link for the games and a server like every good multiplayer thread on Holla Forums.

Thought Goldberg Golden Hour died after the Discord autism

Nah just took a break, everything is peachy now goy.

Suicide motherfucker

Why not just use the other Halo Online thread up that's been up for a few days?

Didn't realize there was one, issue with that is the OP for it sucks.

No thanks

Its like you want everything to suck

What happened to Rio's server

JoJo you were AWOL too long

I made a thread weeks ago but codemonkeys shit swallowed it then I tried again and nobody posted. Thought interested died down however seems to be wrong.

It's still up. Look for Dio's Variety Server in the server browser. As I mentioned in the other thread I've added VIP, Territories and some other gamemodes to counter the constant choice of BR, DMR and Snipers. Once I get some spare time to sort through JoJo's packs I can code up the server with the ability to choose the gamemodes like Smear the Queer.

Is there trash compactor?

Post it

Yes, there is Trash Compacter in Halo Online. JoJo has it on his listen server, I downloaded it but still need to put it on the dedicated server.

So you made it into an automated thing instead of the good old fashioned hosting?

It was down the other night I checked, but I have seen it empty and still up before.

Also, think of it as a second Holla Forums server that makes you have to worry that much less of hosting for anal autists :^)

Yes. I've managed to work Halo Online to work headless and fully automated, so that the game runs on a remote computer that every round allows players to vote on various maps and modes so that it can be hosted as a true dedicated server.

It was down earlier than normal last night but it's up right now if you want to play.

Fair enough

Oy vey that takes the pain out of it goy, nothing better then having migraines after 6 hours. Hopefully there is still a need for this jew.

Don't worry JewJew, we still prefer your server for verbal shitposting and memes.

Well dubs cant lie, hope you fucks are ready for Friday.

Post more JoJo WebMs.

He sounds like Vinny here. Yes I know, >vinesaucetists, but dammit I hear it.

you guys wanna do a Holla Forums plays: Halo Online? We haven't have one in a while, and P2P games are shit for gathering people.

Halo CE/arguably Halo 2 multiplayer only though was best, and it is not possible to make halo great again without going back to that, but otherwise, things is fun.

That guy was cancer, and I hope he feels bad for what he did.

As fun as that'd be, I'd be terrified of the server filling up and not getting to play.

Sure.
Today?

Somebody could always host a second server.

Do I need to update to the latest lot? I have 5.0.2

We're on 5.1.1 now, Read the OP.

I JUST UNINSTALLED THIS SHIT YESTERDAY!
FUCK YOU JEWJEW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
Not really. Love you babe, hope to see you soon for that pegging.

Sure, the server from a few days ago is still up we just need to get the host to set a password on it

Ah, I too enjoy this contrarian feeling of disgust when hearing of the video game know as Halo

>getting pissy about people having fun
smh fam

Shiet, I am fairly sure that'd end up taking forever.
I'll likely miss the lot, then, thanks to my terrible internet.
Oh well, at least I tried.

If you kept a backup or didn't mod it you could just upgrade

From before Bungie gutted itself

Sadly not. I downloaded it as one chunk a while back.

The only good thing about Halo now is the megablocks sets.
Life is suffering.

I hear they're making a tabletop for it, though. Who knows, maybe it'll make Halo great again.

I downloaded the latest version of Lockout and installed it in the current version of Halo Online & it still works.
Lockout Download
jii.moe/Nk33vgEmW.zip

It would be heavily dependent on headcount, wouldn't want some of the regulars to be left out of the fun

(checked)
Fucking do it

I forgot how to download maps, mind if I get a refresher?

Screenshots

place the mods folder in your root Halo folder then navigate through to Lockout_INSTALL.bat and run it.

I guess I already had it, I ran the update.

Is there any way of being able to tell, short of waiting for a new server?

Yeah, just check the map list

Wasn't there more maps to install other than the default ones, flatgrass and lockdown?

Just those, I think.

I'll password the server tomorrow during the Holla Forums plays event. It makes it populated outside of events, which combined with testing the automated server allows me to benchmark the shit.

What password

Probably the same pass JoJo uses.

You Faggot, if you want to talk about this as well as the rest of you faggots wanting to hang out in preparation for Today join this Discord made for it.

discord.gg/cSufj

I have a plan to use the Auto-Server as well as my personal server. Meaning that we can have at least 32 people. If there is more we can get more hosts but I doubt it.

I will be up at 10 AM EST to lay the groundwork if anybody wants to host please do join the discord would rather have people who can instead of people not being able to play.

EST shit timezone, central master race get fucked coasters

Not working for me, I just get a stuck loading app page when I go into the room.

I'll try to get in later if it works. Need to pair up maps with gamemodes.

Maybe after this weekend you won't abandoned us for like 5 months again, so it won't be so bad.

Is it still going?

If you are talking about the server, its starts at 12PM.

Eldewrito just had its last version but a small team has claimed they are going to make a split-off of Eldewrito.

You mean tomorrow right?

Today.

Oh okay.

SERVER WILL BE UP IN AN HOUR

Read

If I want to hear bants do I need to be in the discord channel or no?

Well the idea is since the game crashes all the time and voice chat is cancer the discord seems like the smarter option it also allows those who are in limbo without a server a chance to listen in.

Well I can't hear shit because I'm not using the newest jewgle chrome, so I hope I don't have to use this.

discordapp.com/download

Use the desktop application then, its not shit.

You can do whatever you want I am just telling you this option will ease up the VC problems.

Testing The Server

Server Name: Trump RNC Party

Password: fuckblm

Sorry about that, restarting server and it should be up when this is posted.

Halo on Flat Grass x9 crashes.

If you run Halo 3 Weapons Mod you need to put this in your mods folder and run the _INSTALL FILE

jii.moe/Ny2rXCbG-.zip

We playing Halo on Halo, Flatgrass seems to be working

My server is up, same password as yours. Look for Dio's Variety server in the server browser.

Server Back Up

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THEN GET IN HERE NIGGERS, Check OP for information and ask for help in the thread.

we're starting I guess

IT IS TIME TO PLAY HALO

when did it all go so wrong

some classic clips

Todd Join the Discord so you can micsapm

discord.gg/cSufj

ayy niggers it's shit but still join the discord

Love you baby

I want a full server niggers

exhentai.org/g/910844/bdfea9abfc/

read it fag

This music is comfy as fuck

Howard's screen.

Thats AIDS

I'd play but I'm in a Chiv horde game with online buds.

Maybe tonight, faglords

A-at least I'll be able to play tonight, right?

Yes

oh fuck we're back?

Yes we are

Server is Live

For fuck's sake.

Would you say that you're out of touch, then?

You Taz make sure your on the right version.

Mods will not allow you to update, you need a clean install, reinstall the mods linked in then thread, and then your good.

See you in three hours then.

Fucking Hell, ever since the devs updated the game it's but nothing but JOIN AND CRASH, JOIN AND CRASH, JOIN AND CRASH, CRASH CRASH CRASH FUCKING CRASH.

I want to go back to previous versions, this is worse when multiplayer was first available a year and a half ago.

Are you on the right version of the game?

Yes I have 0.5.1.1 like everyone else, why else would I say

Post your Specs

It's not a performance issue, it's the game. I've been around since the beginning of H:O, my comp can handle this russian toaster port with everything on max easily.

I remember the game not crashing this often before the devs updated to 0.5.1.1 or the previous one/two. Oh well, I guess it's a feature now.

Is it a clean install or an older updated game?

Clean install w/ no mods.

I can join servers but if a certain map and/or gametype is loaded it just crashes.

JOJO SERVER GOING DOWN, SEE YOU FUCKS 6PM EST

o-okay

Dio's is still up though.

Name: Dio's Variety Server

If you fags got any requests before next time just post it here so I don't have to scramble for it mid-game.

I want a prime selection of moonmans, my man

Moonman you say?

Is dio's down?

sorry, I completely forgot about this

Can you guys prep up for tomorrow?

also we need four separate servers

also if anyone could host some Quake servers as well for next week. that would be great

Even without 4 servers, you still hosting?

Also I'll gladly host one if need be so.

Yes, If I remember I'll likely do it tomorrow with Quake being either on Sunday or the next week.

we need like 2-3 servers

So Halo on Saturday and Quake on Sunday?
Sorry, just a little confused.

Nope, it's up.

do you have ice cream man? shit is one of my favorite gametypes

yee

Hes talking about songs you stupid nigger, we also do have it.

hi mark

When are we supposed to play. I want to play and test volp it has been not working for me at all lately

Read and we using Discord

pls notice me :(

Does anyone want to play on Dio's in the meantime?

hi

I'm down, see you on Dio's

also out of curiosity, who's the qt in your image. google pics up nothing

y u looking up little ol me?

time stamp

Anyone know where I can find a collection of Moonman music to spam?

We're still playing on Dio's server, join us.

Set better standards for yourself

Delaying until 7:30 EST

thank god

I'm still running, I'm adding new gamemodes and swapping out other gamemodes.

Removed:

Territories

Adding:

Flag Rally
Death Race
Trashman
Jenga

Looking for:

Crazy Train/Skytrain

Cool. I'm gonna go for a bit to get a better microphone. Hopefully will be able to do some recording for proper webums.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You punched your car because of video games, take your meds.

o-ok

Are you retarded? What were you expecting?

Fucking this. I thought I'm retarded, but jesus fuck.

I was angry, I've had a shitty week. I just wanted to sit down and play video games with some of you.

Dio's server is still up, you crazy nigger

Can't join said im on a diferent version

This is actually good for me. EST is also a shit timezone, and I just got back from buying muh new car.
Verbank is going to be mad, I bet.

Get version 5.1.1

I have

Anyone else enjoy the art of trick jumps in H:O?

Nearly every infection map redditards shit out has a flaw where you can get out of the map.

I find it satisfying.

SERVER IS LIVE

Server Name: Trump RNC Party

Also Join the discord

discord.gg/vSB6J

Any more?

im comin

TRIAL

Trial

Triangle

Trials Fusion was a really good game and Ubisoft is a shit publisher

T R I A L
R
I
A
L

Tri-el

I should have just quit the second it came up. You're right, I was being a faggot. I'm sorry.

Kill yourself

You're a faggot.

KIL URSELF FGT LOL

;_;

kill yourself fag

Next racing map play this shit.

trial

Well that was fun. See you guys tomorrow.

Part one of the best moment of the night.

Part two

What server we on boys?

None, everyone's gone to bed (or at least is no longer playing Halo).

Ah, a shame.

Just got up, still haven't seen or found a copy of Skytrain yet. Any other user have it?

By the way, I've put the headless server up with some of the gamemodes JoJo uses. Right now it's an open server but it'll be passworded whenever the Holla Forums plays event happens later.

Sure. The password I set up for the server is "vplays" without the quotation marks just in case the event happens earlier than expected. On one hand you guys will only have other fellow channers there playing on the server but on the other hand the playercount is going to be lower than when I pop it up as a open server.

Okay, going to join your server, mr. brando.

Am I missing something? I can't see the server.

Can't help, all you can do is check if you have any filters on.

Shows up on both the ingame server browser and the online server browser. Check your filters.

Everything ready for tonight?

I'd like to get it started in maybe an hour or so.

My server is sitting ready for Halo if needed. I don't know where/if JoJo is hosting tonight or not.

alright, we'll do it around 5pm or 6pm

Go make your server private.

I made a variant of sandtrap with the elephants in the area where the Guardians try to blow you up.

mega.nz/#!O4dn1agL!U_JrRuwvj0UXcuck6etEAOvy6DQozKXnwGufhw0Td08

Holy shit why does this take so much cpu, its maxing my 3ghz dual core.

I will be ready by 5 as planned.

Oh god, all those plebbitors on Dio's server gave me cancer.

I will shut down the server once JoJo shows up, then turn it into a private server. I'm also deleting this map from the mapcycle since it's so badly exploitable.

Got food early, Server will start @ 5:30

Still Eating, reply if you are going to be in server so I know I got people

Triangle
Just put it up you faggot.

I'm getting tired of playing with retards wanting to eat shit

I'm ready

Let's go fag

We got a plan, be patient and watch Page 1

Newfag here. What's the password?

Nevermind. I got a lucky guess.

Is there a way to rip the models and textures from this into 3ds max similar to Adjutant with the other halo games?

What's the weapon balance like, both for the default settings and whatever the popular modded settings are? Are automatics decent/do they have controllable bloom that makes bursting viable with them?

What's the password you kikes?

Be honest. Is it as good as Halo 2 was?

Those graphics are terrible

u wot m8, the only games in the series that ahve even been half decent are halo 2 and reach.

Halo CE was mediocre overhyped trash, halo 2 was overhyped trash but at least it was okay, and halo 3 was a shitty game that gave me motion sickness with its horrendous and absolutely inexcusably low fov. Not to mention all the issues from the rest of the halo games still being present in it. I sure do love shhooting damage sp'onges with pea shooters and fighting with my thumbstick to aim at heads.