Antifa Website Calls For Violence Against All Trump Supporters

thegoldwater.com/news/4003-Antifa-Website-Calls-For-Violence-Against-All-Trump-Supporters

Antifa Website Calls For Violence Against All Trump Supporters

Checked but they won't do shit. I've realized at this stage all they do is call for violence and then expect others to do it for them.

A guy was just stabbed 9 times today. The GOP Congressional Baseball Game was shot up by a radical old berniefag.
Bike lock guy Eric Clanton smashed skulls with locks. They're definitely doing shit.

Wake me when they start doing shit in states that allow open carry of AR15s.

Why is this not treason / sedition/ ncitement to violence / incitement to terrorism, etc.?

Contact FBI, Secret Service (after all a call to violence against Trump supporters includes Trump himself, his family, Pence, etc etc), Homeland Security, police and district attorney with juridiction over location of publisher, and any other relevant public organ you can think of, and register your extreme displeasure.

Bump

I'm sure this will work out well for them.

Don't forget those 2 niggers who shot at a white guy on the free way in Indiana last week because he had a trump sticker on his truck.

I for one am looking forward to it.

Don't forget those 2 niggers who shot at a white guy on the free way in Indiana last week because he had a trump sticker on his truck.

Textbook terrorism. Report to FBI.

Oh look a white nationalist is trying to contact state agents. Who would have seen that coming.

*sees an antifa*

Thank God. Tired of playing games. This should have been settled years ago just like this election recently. Just know that if any of you kill any antifaggots, the white gangs will protect you and call you a hero.

Don't even bother anymore. Just embrace it. We've been playing by the rules for too long and despite the election turning out in our way they still won't play fair. Well we don't have to either.

KILL THEM

Niggers shooting at white people has zero to do with politics. They look for any reason to violently attack white people. It happens thousands of times a day in this country (not all shootings, but other assorted crimes). They kill multiple white people every single day. It's stupid to put the spotlight on that and act like it's some big sign of a shift in behavior and attitude. It's the same old nigger behavior. As for Leftie faggots in general, not only do they never leave their little enclaves, their violence is on par with school children in comparison to how Leftie violence was last century. They're a bunch of limp-wristed pussies, and not amount of time will change that. Shining spotlights on specific events doesn't negate that fact. Their attacks are so few and far between that we need to shine a spotlight on them and blow them out of proportion just so we have something to react to. Most Leftie attacks are fucking beaners and shit, and it's less about politics and more about beaners being beaners. Get back to me when they're blowing up shit outside of their little protected zones where daddy government has their back.

Unlikely. They never, I repeat never, leaver their little enclaves. They're too fucking scared.

I apologise for derailing but what is that? I saged my post because it is irrelevant to this thread.

All this would do is give pretext for Trump to officially declare antifa as a terrorist group and exercise all those powers to eliminate them. They really don't see where this is leading and how they're being utilized as useful idiots. Still, it's an amusing thought, to think antifa will be thrown under the bus because a bigger narrative opportunity arises.

That's a good question. I would guess they are shotgun shells.

They are incredibly ignorant individuals with little or no knowledge of history, politics, let alone reality. Blinded by a protest and 'civil disobedience' fetish, they are completely oblivious to the true nature of the state and the fallacies in their own propaganda.

On second thought they are cyma m870 airsoft shotgun shells.

Leftists threatening violence is nothing new. Its exactly what we want them to be doing right now.

Ask yourself if you seriously expected anything different from democrat commies.
They are being tested right now and they might not even know it.
Talking of doing violence and then not actually doing it only seeds to weaken those
who would come to your aide.

Not only that but they are sighting themselves as disloyal americans in the eyes of the collective body politic. Democrat voting numbers will be greatly hurt by the upheaval that they themselves have caused.

it'd be irony if we were larping as anarchists, you dumb cunt

It is ironic since the state funds and shelters the "anarchists".

Check'd. Under US Law the entire organization can be shut down, and every member held without any rights whatsoever! See pic. Communist Control Act.
Sadly, Trump is probably waiting until opinion sways slightly more against. We NEED to push hard that they are communists.

Less and less everyday. Trump has nixed funding for many of these groups.