Video Game Mysteries

What did he mean by this?

I dont remember Wario in mario 64

It's the end screen for the DS version.

He's about 10 QPU away from the first door in Hazy Maze Cave

Your assuming Japan knows english that well back when Super Mario 64 was released - this is an example of Japan confusing english grammar. What he said was "Thank you so much for to playing my game." Which is a common mistake Japanese people tend to make while learning english, or if they don't fully learn english grammar. Remember - English has one of the HARDEST grammars t o learn in the world.

Charles Martinet isn't a jap though, this is clearly a hidden message

It's because he's a wop dago.

Assuming Charles Martinet can change the script written for him by Japanese developers. Voice actors back in the day usualy had no fucking input - and they used the same sample from Nintendo 64 on the new game. You're overthinking this.

This. Engrish isn't news, I'm used to Japanese people butchering English. (And hey, it's not like I know Japanese either, to be fair.)

But Mario's VA isn't Japanese, he'd know that line was all wrong. Why didn't he fix it in the booth? And for that matter, what was he saying in the line where Mario throws Bowser? Even if the script itself was wrong, what was he even reading there?

Because if he doesn't read it as instructed - he's out of a job. A perfect example of this shit is what happened with Metroid Other M - the japanese director FORCED the english voice actress to be a stiff unlikeable cardboard cutout because that 'stoic unfeeling' voice is what was used for the Japanese script - because it works there due to their culture. Unlike ours. (Also when he throws bowser he's saying "So long, King Bowser!")

Four Two - 42 - There are 7 stars on each stage so the 42nd star is the 100 coin star on Stage 6 - or Hazy Maze Cave. There is some secret about this star

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

As a quick little addendum to this - In their culture, that voice type for speech is used to show someone who is strong willed, and some shit like that.

Overthinking it.

If you collect the 100th coin on HMC while hanging on the red iron bars next to one of the stars, the star appears "above" the iron bars.

Since you have to do a double jump to hang on the iron bars, you can't get above the bars, thus making collection of the star impossible.

This is one of the few places in the game that a star becomes unobtainable - and in such a fashion as being 'behind bars'. So while you were trying to obtain your goal by collecting money, you end up behind bars - in prison.

Thank you so much 42 - playing my game

By playing 'his' game you walked right into his trap, your greed for coins put you behind bars. It was all a trick.

Conclusion: MARIO was the bad guy all along!

You realize your forgetting about all the secret stars, and the fact there's no designated order in which you earn stars.

The secret stars are a bonus and not part of the main game, you can discern the 'intended' order of the game by the star count on the doors and their mutual proximity to each other.

They sure are required if you want a 100% completion, but regardless.the illuminati style rant you went on also assumes VERY specific coin collection. WIth 138 possible coins in Stage 6, it's very unlikely you'll glitch the star like that without trying. But regardless - I'm outta here, got more Overwatch to play.

So long, Gay Bowser

How do i build enough speed

What did he mean by this?

Bowser represents depravity, by throwing him into the pit you are saying so long to homosexuality and other degenerate practices in society.

Shut it TJ """""Henry""""" Yoshi