The 2008 election may have been stolen

The 2008 election may have been stolen.

todaydispatch.com/breaking-new-study-shows-2008/
archive.is/VUm8I

We need verification of this claim from other websites, as well as in raw data. If the nigger stole 2008, every law passed during his entire administration–as well as every court decision made by appointees of his administration–is instantly voided.

The facts around 2012 are more devastating. Even in 2008 I'm doubting a McCain win. I feel like Romney definitely got robbed of a win though.

Non citizens have tried to prevent Trump from becoming president. Now Trump needs to finally starts getting off his ass and do something about it.

No shit. Remember all of voter intimidation chargers that Holder dropped immediately after getting in?

Trump wont win 2020 if he doesn't hit them hard. The Democrats will go full force with the scam. The fact they that could push the Russian narrative so hard on nothing will embolden them to think they can get away with something big by making it appear to be nothing.

For sure. Even white cucks were sick of him after 4 long fucking years.

Yeah I'm so worried about him losing the re-election.

We need verification of this claim from other websites, as well as in raw data. If the nigger stole 2008, every law passed during his entire administration–as well as every court decision made by appointees of his administration–is instantly voided.

That's not even the best part. It would mean we get to hang the kang. And his (((financiers.)))

What scam, Russia? It has literally been proven false in a court of law. The guy responsible for it literally admitted that it doesn't exist. There is no Russia scam anymore.

Actually, if this is proven… there is going to be a form of "voiding" involved by a whole lot of people who never thought they'd do it. Considering, again if this is proven, it completely violates the basic fundamental principle of a functioning democracy- this shit could actually kick off a civil war.

That nigger owes me some fucking money then user
I pray to Kek I get to take two pounds of flesh

If only John McCain had won! Such an honorable and selfless and incorruptible and based WAR HERO would have surely made America great!

Oh the loss!

We'll miss you, John McCain!

not the point

We'd be in the second term of a hillary presidency in the McCain timeline.

so you are saying there is still some hope.

Of course it was fucking stolen, look what happened to Ron Paul during just the primaries. And that was still a period where you could be arrested as a third party candidate trying to enter the presidential debates.

Fucker just sealed a bunch of documents under the presidential library act for 5 years related to the current investigation in his fucking new library..

To be fair, McCain deserves the rope as much as King Nigger does. He's neocon king extraordinaire A++

But this would be great to meme against Clinton that Hillary deserved to win but King Nigger rigged it.

Voter registration will guarantee a republican presidency for decades as the democraps struggle to get their shit together although they have to be good Republicans, cuckservatives need not apply. I hope Trump gets started on it soon, the mid-term elections are only a year and a half away.

Thanks Obama, literally. It took 8 years of Obama to motivate enough people to elect Trump.

Just dropped in to say it wouldn't have mattered if McCain had won, and we wouldn't have someone like trump elected now, in fact Hillary may have come in mid term.

dont tell me theyre 4 million citizenship revoking tax dodgers that havent been updated on the registry

these fucking think tank faggots havent bothered to verify this "3.2 million to 5 million estimated" is just bullshit, unless you have data form the actual registry, just guessing and reporting on it is fucking horseshit, especially if states need to clean out their registry, those VoterID laws dont mean jackshit, any spic can get a drivers license or state ID, if theres any real lax in the way states run their registries, then theres no fucking point in even having a registry at that point

theres already US voter registration, foreigner

the integers , they repeat

we can unseal them.

If McCain had won, he would've pushed the US into a major war against Iran. From this point of view, Obama may've been a lesser evil. McCain would greatly accelerate Eretz Israel's plan.

McCain would have been worse

That isn't the point you myopic dummy, any place we can pull mask off of the zog banana republic is a win for us.

I know dozens personally, you think they don't do this knowing they get away with it? Even Obama said it was a big problem during the 2008 primaries.

Or in a nuclear wasteland. Either way, not good. King Nigger was a necessary evil.

I'm actually glad obongo won in 2008. McCain is the biggest piece of shit in existence.

What we're experiencing is something similar to Republican dominance of politics in the later 1800s. Remember that the Democrats didn't return out of extinction until they gained popularity by copying another party's financial standards in the 1896 election.

I'm not one to participate in that bullshit party dichotomy, but I'll be damned if I see one more swindler or idiot labeling themselves as a Democrat. That party is not to be trusted.

REMINDER
If the Obama presidency is illegitimized, it won't make McChaim or Mitt Zogney president. It will just mark king nigger's presidency as the skid mark of American democracy. This is a good thing, regardless of "necessary evil" or w/e other retarded argument ITT.

I want to point something out. FBI user mentioned that the actions of the former question would eventually be brough to attention. Do you think there is a possibility that Trump could now use this to pursue charges against the former President?

What does any of this matter?

Obama was never the president because he is NOT a natural born american citizen. He is from KENYA.

KENYA
E
N
Y
A

People who supported that nigger are traitors imhp fam.

He registered for the 2020 election right after he became president.

What I often say to troll people these days is that Trump will be president for ``at least`` 8 years.

I can't remember if I read it on here or Holla Forums, but someone said that the reason they didn't bother prosecuting him (other than the obvious Jew reasons), was because there was no precedent for a president being invalid before; what would you do? Cancel all the laws they did? What about international ones

When there's no precedent… YOU MAKE ONE.

its amazing how far memes and knowledge spread has come in just 4 years.

This. Same with Romney.

Good. McCain is a fucking piece of shit, and we got Trump out of the deal because the democrats shifted so far left. You would have only seen further subversion of the republican party if things hadn't been stolen.

He probably meant 'imho' for 'in my honest opinion', but accidentally hit 'p' instead of the 'o' next to it.

People are getting derailed hard. The takeaway isn't that we should have gotten McCain, if (((they))) wanted McCain to win, they would have never faked the votes. The takeaway is that this is more ammunition to building a case of election frauds happening for one side. The bigger the stink over this, the more grounds for anything Obongo did that should be null & void.

post attempt #3

Hold the phone. Ron Paul's election was never "stolen" he came in a diiiiiiiistant 4th place. He was just planning on doing a coup of sorts by abusing the delegate system. I support his methods but they didn't exactly deny the democratic process, if anything he was trying to bypass democratic voting.

This, what's done is done. But it would lead to major sympathy and enlarged and pulsating mandate allowing him to do things like impeach the spicy latina from the Supreme Court.

But I honestly wonder how much actual evidence they have, we know of a million and one shady things going on but we often are missing the smoking gun…

FAKE BOATS

It's because he was president of a bankrupt City company. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Ltd is not the united States of America.

Remember Trump said "God Bless America" at the
his opening.

I had a terrible dream last night, in it George Clooney was running for president against Trump. Now just today, I see in the news that Clooney sold a tequila company he has a stake in for 1 billion dollars. He w-wont run, r-right? Can you imagine the fawning media coverage he would get? He could just stand on the stage, smile, wink and utter buzzwords like "Refugees welcome, I am a feminist, resist" and be heralded for it.

Some smug to counter his shabbos smug

saved

I don't think he's tough enough to run for president though.

I really want to see new york and california have all of its illegal immigrants deported, have full voter id requirements, and have ice officers checking every id on their way in to vote. I'd put money on at least one of those states turning red because of it or at the very least causing enough bleeding hearts to assault the ice officers enough to get thrown in jail for the day and lose their chance to vote too.

He likely isn't tough enough (and probably too lazy) but he wouldn't be subjected to the same media attacks Trump experienced. The only combative moment in the campaign would be the debates with Trump. > Clooney is a nice guy, very nice guy, ok actor not bad right?, good looking too – I won't critique his appearance, can you imagine me doing that? Me, no never I would never do that. But Clooney, you see, he's a nice guy, and this is rough, rough world. A lot of bad people in this world believe me, and we need toughness.

This.

damn phone

bump, suspected thread being slid

I hope so much he will run. Can you imagine what we will do to him? Forget about Shia. He will burn out after two weeks and then he will be our lolcow forever.

no fucking shit.
Was Project Veritas not enough?

I'm pretty sure Clooney isn't smart enough either. I can't pull any specific quote of his, but the few times I've ever seen him speak about something, he strikes me as a guy with not much going on upstairs. If I may dust off an old chestnut, he is also to low-energy.

Be careful what you wish for. John Oliver had that same sentiment about Trump. Because he didn't understand the American sentiment outside of "fly over country", he was proven wrong.

That being said, the election was still quite close, and Hillary was a dreadful candidate. A Clooney/{Zuckerberg, Warren, Sanders} ticket would be a formidable opponent for Trump.

THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF EUROPE, FOLKS, I GUARANTEE IT BIGLY

Passing an ID law from the federal level would be a dagger in the heart of the Democrats for decades to come. It needs to be passed before the 2018 midterms, Republicans will be able to pick up tonnes of representatives in areas deemed hopeless for years like California.

Most all trump supporters can't stand celebs anymore. Nobody with keeping around trusts the media anymore.

This was evident right from the start. Keyword: ACORN

Oh man, Jebposting never gets old.

We have already too many cucks here, let him stay in the US.
It would be hilarious though

They idea that Trump won because he was a reality tv celebrity and not because he has been the most famous multi-billion dollar developer for 30 years is retarded.

So assuming that the speculation that this sparks ends up being true, the result would be John McCain being President instead. That would be better…how?

OP pls

John McCain is the white mans hero you slithering kike shills.

The US was right to invade Iraq and McCain would have toppled that entire region into submission. But that weak pathetic passive pussy Obongo bent the knee to Saudi Arabia and fled.

Ron Paul is kike puppet as well, fuck him and his son.

He's raped and cannibalized his brain into a raisin. Probably needs like 3 maids just to dress himself in the morning.