WHERE ARE THE GAMES

FUCKING

VIDYA

GAMES

Where are they? I can't find a single appealing recently released multiplayer game. What the fuck is wrong with everything goddamit I hate this hobby so goddamn much.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_video_gaming
worthplaying.com/article/2004/6/21/previews/17616/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/AcadInstall+DLC16+Patch.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE VIDEOGAMES ARE MINE. MINE!

FUCK YOU GIVE THEM TO ME YOU ASSHOLE

For what purpose?

PLAY OLD GAMES YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Video games are degenarate jewish trash made to manipulate weak-willed faggots like you.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I already played old games. All of them. A million times.

FUCK OFF

Kill yourself.

FUCK YOUR BITCH ASS
REPLAY SUPER METROID AGAIN

Multiplayer is all MOBA shit now
DEAL WITH IT

WHATS THE GODDAMN POINT

I AINT DEALING WITH SHIT

Well there's your problem right there.

Who am I kidding, the state of singleplayer games is pretty bad too.

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT

What video is that girl from?

Everything seems bad right now.

SO BAD

FUCK YOU BUDDY I'LL PUSH YOUR SHIT IN YOU TREMENDOUS FAGGOT

Star Ocean just released user

:^)

There is something multiplayer that just released that you might like.

It's a really fun game where you get to SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

I mostly play AAA single-player games. It's been a drought for years. Not much is coming out, and maybe 80% of the stuff that does is hot garbage.

I don't know what to tell you, mang. I don't like playing with other people. But, I use "AAA" as shorthand for "any 3D game big enough to have a retail release."

kill urself

That's because good multiplayer games never existed

WHY ALL THE FIGHTING

FUCKING

AUTISTS

You can start by telling me about some

GOOD FUCKING GAMES

FUCK YOU

PWEEEEEEAAAASE

YOU CAN START BY TELLING US WHAT KINDS OF GAMES YOU LIKE YOU COLOSSAL AUTIST

I can't find a single good singleplayer PC game that isn't rehashed unoriginal shit.

The only recent (AAA, single-player) game I played that was any good was The Talos Principle.

They're in your backlog. Check your damn backlog and play something from it, OP.

If you've played through them all you fucking haven't, you liar then replay one which you liked and haven't touched in a while.

Is that Sylvia? Jesus.

WHAT ABOUT
LINUX GAMES
I
N
U
X

G
A
M
E
S

This. I doubt OP has really played everything, especially multiplayer.

This kind of retarded game-hopping into the new "flavour of the season" thing is pure cancer.

I been playing guilty gear + R
It stimulates my package

Kill yourself OP, get some fucking taste and stop shitting up the board with your awful threads.

ALRIGHT YOU REASONABLE SHITHEAD

In no order because I can't be fucking arsed. Just multiplayer.

EVE ONLINE
ULTIMA ONLINE
SWAT 4
AvP
DOSH SIMULATOR
ARMA SERIES
E.Y.E

There's absolutely nothing in my backlog multiplayer wise.

NOTHING

Then give me some goddamn recommendations.

Fuck off, retard.

Thanks for outing yourself as a GODLESS-ASS MEMER FUCK

SO WHERE ARE THE GAMES STALLMAN, SHOW ME THE GAMES

I'll gladly install loonix if it happens to have some good fucking exclusive games, dickless.

I feel your pain. If you don't like multiplayer, and don't like artsy/shoestring budget indie garbage either, it's a wasteland these days. I miss the old days when the biggest and best games of their time were commonly singleplayer. And not grey/brown gritty realism.

Kys my man.

And also here is the entire list of vidya that came out and are coming out in 2016, just scroll down a little and you will find it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_video_gaming

Obligatory.

Look for your own games that interest you OP. Shit aint that hard

fuck off back to reddit

You'll have to wait a few years until I gitgud at making Vidya and release that really awesome game that everyone will like. But don't worry user, I'll announce it here first, so you'll be the first to know.

Do you want just multiplayer, or singleplayer too?

Tell me to go back to that shitheap of a site one more time you summerfag piece of shit and i will find you

and i will flush you down a toilet like the piece of shit you are

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BROKEN-LEGS JIAN

Have you played STALKER yet?
Also, Underrail is one of the greatest cRPGs of the last decade, but it was released late into last year.
Then there's Xonotic - not new, but still rad and played by fags from here semi-regularly. Libre and gratis, runs natively on GNU/Linux and has shittons of customization. Check their thread here:

HE'S BACK

Only a million times with various mods.

Does it have multiplayer? I'll still check it out

Will check it out.

THANKS user, LUV YA

Just multiplayer.

Get a new hobby.
Not a consumer hobby if possible or you're gonna depend on the state of the industry again.

This is the price we pay for having high standards compared to the rest of society. You chose this path, don't start crying now.

Just finished playing some Reassembly, there are games everywhere. Oh you said "multiplayer" game. Well your frustration is your own masterpiece.

>>>/reddit/

Planetside 2 is kinda okay, and Holla Forums has its outfit there. I heard good things about Neverwinter 1 MMORPG (how the fuck was it called? I don't know, but it was made for autists by autists and focuses heavily onto roleplaying and world interactivity). Never tried it myself though.

Also, OP, what if I told you I know a very good, old cRPG that you not only haven't played, but haven't even heard about?

Thats it motherfucker, you just opened Pandora's box, what ever is coming to you is all your fault. You will experience pain worse than a billion paper cuts.

You better buckle up right now faggot, cuz im coming for you right now and you're going on a ride straight to hell. Dont even bother praying to god for mercy, it wont come for you, theres only me now.

Guy who's playing through La Mulana here
Fuck the hell temple and fuck those """""puzzles"""""", fuck that one room with two shafts and lots of grapple claw scaling that needs the lamp of time, fuck the 100 hitpoint fake Ankh, fuck that blob bossfight that's easily cheesed by invincibility frames and fuck that false floor right after the boss room.

You should play La Mulana.

What do I even get from Hell Temple? I decided to save and rest a bit after falling through that false floor because my arm is hurting like hell

Now play Call of Chernobyl with tons of addons, while waiting for Ray of Hope to satiate your multiplayer hunger in august

Post it.

HOLY SHIT

Did they fix all the bugs?

Golden Land. It's a real gem, but nobody fucking knows it because it wasn't released in English and stayed in slavlands ("Russian, Polish, Czech… no prob. English? Lol no!"), but I hear it got a fan translation later on. It probably won't be too easy to find, but if you really desire a good game, you'll hunt it down eventually

WHERE ARE ALL THE CUTE BOYS AT???

GET OUT YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

GO BACK TO YOUR REDDIT-TIER HUGBOX THREADS WHERE EVERYONE LIKES TRAPS AND NO ONE CAN SAY OTHERWISE BECAUSE "LOL LIKING GIRLS WITH DICKS IS OKAY XD"

GET OUT, AND TAKE YOUR GARBAGE MEME FETISH WITH YOU

You think it's some old, fat, hairy gay guy?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST LIKE COCKS IN SKIRTS

PLEASE STOP BEING A FAGGOT ABOUT IT

AND EVERYONE IS A FAG ON Holla Forums ANYWAY

undertale

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SHOUTING SHIT AT EACH OTHER?

CAN'T YOU JUST PLAY VIDEOGAMES YOU FAGGOTS?
=I TRIPLE DARE YOU TO PLAY SOME FUCKING VIDEOGAMES==

wow what a faget I fucked up my redtext pls bully

YOUR REDTEXT IS ALMOST AS AWFUL AS THE FURRY SHIT I POSTED IN THE THREAD

LET'S JUST PLAY OTOMAID GUYS

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THAT THIS BOARD IS NO BETTER THAN Holla Forums

YOU'VE TAKEN A BOARD ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND TURNED IT INTO A BOARD THAT SPITS OUT MEMES, ANIME AND OTHER LOW-BROW TRIFLES AND TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY WANT TO FUCK MEN

YOU'VE CORRUPTED THIS BOARD, NO, THIS SITE, INTO THE GREASY PILE OF SHIT IT HAS DEVOLVED INTO

THERE IS NO REACTION IMAGE THAT DESCRIBES HOW ANGRY YOU FUCKERS MAKE ME

inb4 butthurt/smug anime grills

I WANNA TALK ABOUT VIDYA TOO

BUT THERE IS NOT A LOT OF ENGLISH TRAP VIDYA

AND ALL THE GIRLS ARE DISGUISTING

PLUS MOST MODERN GAMES ARE SHIT user

Let's see.

popular with this place

Wurm unlimited
Splattoon
Planet Side 2
Dorksouls III (maybe)
Dungeon Fighters Online

Recent shit. I can only think of Stellaris on top of my head and this is just stretching it thanks to its lame mid game.

You can't inb4 your own shit, dipshit!

THEN TELL ME WHICH IS THE MOST VIDEOGAMEY VIDEOGAME IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEOGAMES, HOW'S THAT FOR VIDYA TALK?

IT IS DWARF FORTRESS

called it :^)

IT JUST SEEMS THAT WHEREVER I GO, THERE'S JUST MORE TRAPS

I WOULDN'T MIND IF WE HAD THREADS WHERE PEOPLE COULD DISCUSS THAT SORT OF THING BUT WHEN FUTASHIT SEEMS TO SEEP INTO EVERY DAMN THREAD THAT COMES UP IT CAN BE QUITE AGGRAVATING

THIS IS TRUE, BUT WHAT'S TO STOP PEOPLE FROM TALKING ABOUT THE MODERN GAMES THAT AREN'T SHIT, OR THE OLDER GAMES THAT THEY ENJOY?

YOU ACTUALLY DID IT YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

videogames

Oh, look, I actually found an english preview on it from 2004
worthplaying.com/article/2004/6/21/previews/17616/

source?

pretty sure that's from that old movie "joe's apartment" about the singing cockroaches

Ive just been modding GTA SA, fallout NV and Minecraft for the past 10 years

….wait

oh no

I see someone hasn't played Splatoon yet. Because you wouldn't be saying that if you have

There's your problem

Maximo/PS2
quake 2
THPS 1-4
mario 64
scott pilgrim game
spyro 3
crash1 and 3
KOF games
MVC 2/3
intellicube
Ore-no Ryouri
south park stick of truth

Crazy feminist yelling at reporters

How casual can you be?

Abandoning reality just because it's too difficult for you is the definition of being a casual cuck

Xonotic faggot

EDF EDF EDF

Dwarf Fortress is one of the best games ever made.

IS THIS A Holla Forums THREAD WHERE IT'S NOTHING BUT GAMES? WHAT BLACK FUCKING MAGIC IS THIS?

Anyway, sorry it's not multiplayer user but it's still an incredibly fun game. Sorry about embed.

It's shit son

To save our mother earth from any alien attack

did you even play the game, user? Come on. You get to drive a giant rocket-shooting dinosaur and kick people around. It's really fun.

battleborn looks fun

RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEE

SHOW ME YOUR ==RAGE==

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOGAMES?!
There's your problem, you nincumpoop. I discovered a new single player game last week and have been playing it 6-8 hours a day.

V I D E O G A M E S

it's probably time to stop caring or move on

Seconded.
We also have a server.

Kevin Owens is a demigod

VIDEO GAMES

AJHKJSLAD

autistic fun

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/AcadInstall+DLC16+Patch.7z

Play Doom for single player, Overwatch for multiplayer. Not that hard faggot