We did it?

YALE dean who called white people trash is canned.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/06/20/yale-dean-who-called-people-white-trash-on-yelp-leaving-her-post.html

shitposting wins again

hey leftypol, how you like this?

Kek, based James Woods still going at it

Daily reminder that she did nothing wrong and some triggered losers got her fired because she used the term "white trash" in one of her restaurant reviews.

Daily reminder that if she were a "FUCKING WHITE MALE" and called some dindus "ghetto trash", she would have been crucified before necklacing.

Don't care. They'll learn to stop going after people or we'll drag them all down here with us.

Good. We need to make these stories happen daily.

J-james?

It hurts my boipussy, but that could also be my grids, vegan diet, low testosterone and muscle mass, and the fact that I've had my head stomped in so many times by u evil nawrtsees just because I smacked you with my skinny bitch arms.

It's nice when you get a taste of your own medicine, you limp-wristed scum.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

hey hey hey, you can be vegan and pro trump and anti immigration you know.

(checked)
This. If they want to play by those rules so badly, let's play by those rules.

Damn yo this makes my black dick hard as fuck.

B-based Yale?
Nah, nevermind

James Woods gives off vibes of a complete badass.

Make sure to eat LOTS of soy to keep those pesky testosterone levels low, ok goy? *rubs hands together*

Her reviews were "Ethnic place with ethnic people? 5/5 stars", "Ethnic place with white people? 2/5 stars", and "White place with white food? 1/5 stars"

She was intentionally promoting third-worldist cuisine while shitting on our culture. How is that nothing wrong?

Truth dubs. That's how we should act if we want to win. These people doesn't play by the rules and will not be satisfied with nothing less than total victory over us.

Fuggen noice.

burn the Chinese out of their homes

Insulting white people should be punishable by death. She should shut her chinky whore mouth and realize what a privilege it is to live in a majority-white nation. The people in charge right now are far more benevolent than we'd be to a gook like her.

Daily reminder that your attitude, and that attitude of your smug hipster faggot friends, is going to bring about a civil war. Can't wait burn your house down at 2AM while you sleep and shoot you when you try to escape. :)

Imagine going to Asia or the Middle East as a European and giving equivalent restaurant reviews.

True. I can't believe the audacity of these non-white imports, actually feeling entitled to rail on us because we're not meeting their expectations. I remember watching a vid on youtube about some fat gook faggot actor pissing and moaning that he got rejected from multiple roles because they were casting for white actors. I mean, come on - can anyone seriously imagine whites complaining that there aren't enough roles for white people on chink tv? It's insanity that any of this behavour is tolerated.

The problem is they don't think these are our countries. They hear the "nation of immigrants" line from the Jews in the media and see white people accept it and parrot it without a thought. A situation where they should be conducting themselves as guests within a host country becomes one where they think of the country itself as though it were a public space, like a shopping mall. We need to make these fuckers feel uncomfortable with every single second they live in this land to refute their misconception that this is just a place that they can lord over. Then and only then they may learn to behave, or better yet, go back.

At least the loud mouthed whore got shit-canned. They're going to learn one way or the other.

This is the correct response.

So true. It's one thing to have an honest misunderstanding of food or culture as a foreigner but it's an entirely different kettle of fish to shit all over your hosts because you don't like what's on offer. This was deliberate and malevolent arrogance on this particular gook's part.

What a dumb cunt. That chink would probably choke on the real deal.

go back to the goiymgate thread in Holla Forums with your trannies and french muslim pedos

Can't say

"daily reminder?" The irony is that this is a fucking gook traitor who would be living under kim-il-sun were it not for the fucking White males who saved her gook family..

Maybe she was fired for being implicitly "racist" – to black people. Think about it. "White trash" implies that there are standards (of comportment, decency, aesthetics, intelligence, etc.) that particularly apply to whites only.

Doesn't make you less of a faggot.

Crazily enough I do actually agree with you. I don't people should lose their job because they say something. People should be able to express whatever ideas or convictions they are, racist or not. I have no faith that joining up with marxists in stifling free speech just because it sometimes kicks the other way is a path to follow. If I want to shitpost about races I think is trash I consider that my right, which I think society should support and uphold.

On the other hand she shouldn't have been here, or employed at a university in the first place, so there's that.

Get with the program.
If you fight for their full rights no matter what they do they have no reason to not be utter shitheads who want to trample your rights.
Liberals are so confident in attacking free speech because they believe it only goes one way, and they're right, because so many right wingers think like you.

Fighting for the rights of people who want to take away yours is cuck-tier.
This is a war, we can worry about fairness after we've won.

No thanks.

I'm not. It's not "their" society.

If you can't beat them join them is a shit philosophy in my opinion. You are justifying their behavior by adopting it. The right course of action is to continue speaking out against "muh feelings" speech restriction laws, which most white normies are at least in part skeptical of already. As things become more repressive, these laws will have even less support in the population. But not if the small resistance to cultural marxism accepts and adopts the same method for themselves.

To fight the Jew you must become the Jew. Naah.

Have fun defending people who want you dead for your race I guess.
Pic says otherwise.

I get it, moral superiority is nice, but in the end sticking to your principles is only respected by those that share them.
As the saying goes, the high road leads to the cuck shed.

That's probably in line with most other generations. The only problem is that they have more fucking minorities than the older generations, who come from an America that was 80% white, 95% white, and 95% white.

STFU you massive faggot

It's a clever thing they are doing. I see it all over the board. Rape laws are insane and obviously anti-male, people are starting to mumble and grumble and presto, here are some token female rapists. See, it's all equal and on the level goys. Then you guys jump your gun and validate their bullshit by hooing and crowing over the ridiculous crumbs they throw you. I promise you they will use it against you when the time comes.

So what you don't seem to understand is that not only is your path immoral. It's not even effective as a war tactic.

doesnt james woods have a 190 iq?

This isn't going to go anywhere.
No, using your enemies tactics against them is not immoral, and yes it is effective.

But if you think you have a better plan let's hear it.
Does it by any chance involve
?

The average person do care. Their hypocrisy has been one of the things that have swayed public opinion of what's going on to a great degree. If you haven't noticed the tides have been turning fast with normalfags. But this great weapon that we have used against them all the time is now being blunted, with your help.

That's right. I have warned you, so now I wish you all good luck on your chosen path.

I know the response I'll get for saying this, it's inevitable, but it'd be a betrayal of everything I am, if I did not say that it was this "somebody said something that hurt my feelings, I need to make them pay and ruin their lives" shit that inflamed my hatred for the left in the first place. I'm sorry, but I just cannot stomach hyper-sensitive faggots who can't roll with the punches, can't take a joke. It's the weakness of it, the spinelessness, the busybodying – moralfaggotry is not a concern of mine, never has been, but I cannot willfully ally myself with such flagrant pussies without feeling more than little self-conscious.

That is all.

The reason she gets attacked has nothing to do with what she said. But everything to do with the fact that she's an enemy.
The words are just the means by which she gets shut down, not the reason.
If it was a Jap in Japan that said "whites are fucking trash" I'd be fine with him.

L2RulesForRadicals you fucking scrubs

Praise Kek.

Which I get, it's just the people who allow themselves to get genuinely rustled over some gook using the phrase "white trash" – they just come across as insecure about their race, and too uptight/high-strung. I can't stand them, I can't stand pussies.

fuck off

When you allow people to make light of you at whim, you become a joke. It has nothing to do with being a pussy.

an eye for an eye, kike

Great job, guys! One step closer to political correctness and complete thought policing!

as long as it's directed against people I hate I don't care
means to an end

Things change, and we must adapt. Of course, you're just here because you don't want us to.

Nobody cares, Schlomo.

>>>/oven/

>>>/cuckold/

This board has gone to shit.

That's exactly what you're doing if you're not fighting back.

you are free to return to reddit anytime, nigger loving cuck faggot

oy vey time for anuddah ban!

What? Fight to help improve political correctness?
No thanks. That is all this stunt will ultimately do and anyone who honestly thinks otherwise is blind to the world.

So obvious hasbara

Turnabout is fair play. I wouldn't kick somebody in the nuts during a fight, but if they did it first I sure as shit wouldn't hesitate to do it back.

With SJWs, hanging them by their own identity politics bullshit is not only fair play, it serves to shut down further examples of the same line of attack. All humans [spoiler]except maybe psychopaths and hyper-Jewy Jews[/quote] realize hypocracy is wrong on some level. Rubbing their face in their own shit gets people thinking.

PR cucking is why gamergate failed

It's a chink comIng to my country to get a lucrative job at one of the most prestigious schools in the world. By the grace of the very people she insults as well. Fuck her and fuck ((you)) too.

Be disgusted with yourself. Being unwilling to escalate a situation to the same level as your opponent is the very definition of being a pussy.

Fuck you ISISIDF

This ugly gook should be forced to fuck off back to gookland so destroying her life is a good start. Civnat faggots leave or lurk for two years.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
Oh, that explains a lot.

This is just further proof of how much deadwood is in the forest of leadership. If Donald Trump's tsunami of a victory during the election where he swept away 17 opponents didn't convince you of the general incompetence of the current leaders of our country then nothing will (the only one to put up a competent fight was Cruz). This shit should not even be slightly tolerated. How can this childishness be acceptable at an age where you have a PHD or a Masters? This is just fucking stupid.

If anyone here is feeling bad about yourself just think about how someone like Jeb can become a governor or Bernie can become a mayor. It's proof of the flaws in our society's values for the past forty years. Think like an adult.

meat and dairy are highly estrogenic

Pretty much, if you refuse to use your enemies tactics because "wanting to be the good guy" you're going to lose.

Give the enemy a taste of their own tactics. Normalfags won't care. Considering they have to deal with screeching retards too they'll get a kick out of it

This.

Obviously I don't support people being censored and I couldn't care less about some chink ranting about white people, but I'm still going to fucking laugh when the very censorship that the left promotes blows up in their faces. And I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to defend them over it.

This is some cuckchan tier shit man. Next you'll be ranting on about muh based niggers and kikes. Fuck off your with PR bullshit faggot.

here's what test looks like if you just eat beef, I never finished what it was for but you get the gist

What am I looking at? Layman's terms.

You think free speech is precious because you've grown up under a hostile regime of diversity and the right to free speech was absolutely necessary to protect yourself and your opinions. If we all lived in a state with strong moral principles and a positive agenda would you really think it necessary to give people the right to say things that could potentially subvert or disparage our state? Freedom of speech is something for governments designed to fail. In fact designed with failure in mind is practically the design philosophy of democracy. Instead of adding failsafes, why not make sure it doesn't fucking fail in the first place?

Veganfag BTFO eternally.

Well written user. The left has spent 50+ years building up their sinister speech and conduct codes but now they're so arrogant they themselves can't even navigate them.

After the past two weeks or so I think they are finally beginning to realize that something is very wrong. Two years of mass media/establishment anti-Trump shilling has had zero effect and they are getting scared.

The cuck-wing of the right is still clueless though.