Fuck off Holla Forums

Stop sending bibles to this popular youtuber you no life losers. She's an atheist and is not interested in cucktianity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x23MuDkDgs
youtube.com/watch?v=8EyInjUVqtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be warned she is going to burn your silly bibles

What the fuck are you sliding you hook nosed monstrosity?

send a quran and call her a giant jelly spined whore unless she burns it too

I don't know who this fugly hoser is, but I now have the desire to send her Bibles. And Korans. And whatever the Mormons use.

The lengths ecelebs go to market themselves are getting stranger and stranger.

literally who

buy a Bible and a Quran remove covers switch them so that the Ouran has a Bible cover send it to the bitch with a baited message when she burns inform the muslims what she did sit back and watch.

I really cringe at that dour look e-celebs always give to the camera when posing for their thumbnails.

Mods will probably delete this thread but this is prime Holla Forums material. I will post this in Holla Forums and see what happens

I masturbate to her sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0x23MuDkDgs

She is a Hillary supporter but she is a hotty,
youtube.com/watch?v=8EyInjUVqtc

Sage.Fuck off kike.

Get the fuck back to cuckchan Holla Forums you fucking jewtube watching retard.

Sage and report slides

Stop masturbating and work on improving yourself. You'll thank me in two years.

Fuck, meant to sage again.

I watched the first video. Yuck she is ugly. She actually looks better in the video OP posted with the hair properly done

You clearly not willing to attention whore hard enough.

why is this ugly shitskin starting threads about herself on Holla Forums

Someone could (I do not condone breaking the law) also treat the pages of said book Bible/disguised Quran to make them into flash paper which would scare the crap out of her if she burns it.
It wouldn't harm her, flash paper is harmless but the effect would astonish if you aren't expecting it.(vid related)

One of the reasons Christianity is dying (also accommodation of modern degeneracy) is because they do not fight for their beliefs and have become door mats for everyone to shit on.

Is she actually a shitskin though? She looks white but she's a retarded liberal

probably jewish

I'm not clicking that shit. Did you make that video yourself and are trying to bait people into attacking you for exposure?

Fuck off with your shitty channel OP, no one cares.
>>>/oven/

Remember to report slide threads!

No one sent this ugly bitch shit hahaha hey kyke GO BRAND SOMEWHERE ELSE

no its a cry for attention. She thinks its still 20-30 years ago where people might have sent her bibles to convert her now nobody gives a fuck I doubt people would even troll as the cheapest Bibles are what 7 USD and + shipping and handling ( bibles are heavy) so shipping will cost a bit more on top.

Thats not how its done but you are right these days no one cares

If you don't know which board you are supposed to take shit like this to, you don't deserve your revenge.

Now fuck off and lurk moar.

You really wanna rape her, eh Ahmed?

It's amusing that they think Christians are running things and that its edgy and cool to attack them…. This is just beating a dead horse with a stick.

Here comes the third world trash to defend their talmudic "book" of incest and rape.

.>>10119606

send (((her))) a torah and see if she'll burn it

More of this bullshit.

NYPA NIGGER

Gideons have free bibles.

So the first five books of the Old Testament?

If it's in Hebrew it might piss some kikes off but burning a Quran will get you a chimpout

Send more bibles.

This whore already drew Muhammad and nothing much happened, just some more muzzies impotently screaming in her comment sections. I mean, if muzzies actually did anything against famous people like this, they'd already kill Mia Khalifa years ago.

So we are being raided. By desperate YTers. Fucking sad.

this

That nose. I can already tell she looks like a naked mole rat unclothed. Fucking jews cake themselves in makeup.

Never heard of her before, meaning OP is her and she's trying to bait us for attention. Drink bleach youtube whore.

Stop spamming your jewtube channel, random whore. Nobody cares.