youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqAA4SWzWY
youtube.com/watch?v=JGM7cwu630U
youtube.com/watch?v=P2Ip7almhCk
youtube.com/watch?v=juppeR53Jks
youtube.com/watch?v=I14dc62gHcE
youtube.com/watch?v=fOMfGcgdR_E
youtu.be/2eoX3xtzs3Q
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/18/MTV-Survey-88-of-Millennials-Oppose-Race-Based-Affirmative-Action
nytimes.com/2014/03/03/us/politics/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men.html
amren.com/news/2014/03/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men/
rescue.org/david-miliband
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They engaged maximum overkike. They're censoring comments too, the ones in your image aren't there.

Does my heart good to see all the comments (that are still up) calling out JewTube on their horseshit.

Holy shit at the Youtube censorship.

20 minute old comments with hundreds of upvotes get deleted. Similar "hate" comments get posted, rapidly get upvoted by lots of people and commented on = deleted within 30min to a hour again. People leave comments with 'youtube deleting comments' and even those get deleted within minutes or so. The dislike bar shows the truth, at the time of posting: 14623 likes x 30,433 dislikes. Pretty sure they will depress these stats as well.

Fuck the kikes and their propaganda.

Will we never get a more neutral, more lightweight video sharing site that is this universally used? Are we just stuck with google, facebook and youtube? Can we do anything but watch helplessly as they slowly get more corrupt? These fuckers have the normie brain addicted and there is no end in sight. How to kill skynet?

Gee I wonder who's responsible

oh boy, atleast the like/dislike ratio is still visible

Working in our favor tbh. They can't delete all those comments so they either have to leave up some red-pills or have yet another video with comments disabled.

I'm happy to see this thread up where 4chan and youtube keep deleting stuff.

I can't even look at this stupid video, it reeks so much propaganda even during WWII it was more subtle.

can't wait for their next video, #MoreThanATerrorist, accompany 7 youtube creators as they learn how to build bombs and radicalise younglings

FUCKING DEGENERATE JEWTUBE MAKES ME FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS ARE FUCKING WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO DESTROY FAMILIES AND TO REMOVE WORD FAMILY FROM DICTIONARIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reported for promoting terrorism (Report -> Violent or repulsive content -> Promotes terrorism) with the following message.

They're also in those annoying short 5 seconds ads with the horrible music. Youtube seems to give them a lot of attention, fuckin' roaches.

As expected

Like they're going to do anything about it

Jews will be jews, they need to earn :^) so we can upload our nonhate speech videos :^)

comments section has been nuked

Patience. It will happen, one of us will make such a website when the time comes. But now, people must learn to hate again.

There's vid.me
Also full30.com for /k/

They can't contain it. Also, here's some dumb shit I made for the Holla Forums thread on this.

based ahmed

Cannot wait till they start adding likes like they did with gender video.

Open border for Israel. Diversity is our strength.

My comment. Ayy YT cucks getting DESTROYED over there.
Better come over and have fun while you can, the water's fine. Don't be surprised when comments shut down (pool closes).

Does Jewtube censor comments based on keywords? I think I BTFO'd this slime but I got no upboats.

Maybe it's "Jews."

Didn't see your comment. I think you got shoahed

I like how they can only highlight stupid unemployable people.

We need to mass flag, dislike, and spam the comments section. Do it bois.

Of course they won't, but trolling their report pajeets is worth it for a laugh.

Anyway, when I refreshed the video I saw that dislike was no longer highlighted. It could be that Youtube is evening the ratio by requiring dislikes to be refreshed. Reminder to re-dislike the video if you need to.

They can't do anything about it because their bots do it for them. Do you really think that the kikes at YouTube would really hire people to scan through reports or pay Apu to program some shitty algorithm?

How to kill this meme?

You're right, I used another account and was able to make this comparison.

Anons, spread the meme that Palestine was stolen by JEWISH IMMIGRANTS.

Do not fall into the neocohen trap of talking about "muh Christian Lebanon was ruined by Palestinian immigrants."

It's just cognitive dissonance. No one "believes" it beside the leftist retards who say it in the first place. It's more of a self-motivation mantra to convince themselves that what they believe is just and holy.

They somehow see these propaganda videos time and time again get flooded with negative comments and thousands and thousands of downvotes, and yet they somehow think that it's all nothing but an elaborate troll.

It's like saying "no, America didn't actually want a nationalist/populist president! Those were all just trolls"

We don't have to. They look delusional and the more they disengage from an argument rather than try to refute facts, the more stubborn and ignorant they look. We win the audience by having them do that.

Calling someone is inappropriate if they're being sincere, so just tell them you're being serious and therefore not trolling.

*calling someone a troll

Same situation post WWII. German's were treated worse than animals.

Tibet is a paradox for liberals. I know many Tibetans, and mainly don't like mass immigration, considering their own country now has more Chinese in it than there are Tibetans. In a single generation, they have been ethnically replaced to a point of minority.

Ebin, it took off

And the Khan slime is following me :^)

It would certainly help tremendously if the old guard of sites like reddit and youtube ended up sinking and people moved to places like voat.me and gab.ai. And I think there's also a less cancerous version of youtube out there as well. But unfortunately, first mover advantage gives these sites inertia, even though they're objectively shit.

Still better than old media, which was completely 1 way. At least we can sort of reach out to people on these venues

It seems like repeating "we are human" is a common theme in the liberal comments. Clearly this means they aren't actually human. No human has ever uttered the words "we are human".

So what are they? Bots? Ayyys? Reptoids?

Another good one I keep getting from (presumed) shitskins is "lol get out of your house more, have you actually met any refugees???"

Luckily the situation is so obvious that you can literally just say I hope they get raped by a pack of "refugees" and still get 100 likes

Brainless morons

I assume it's a form of MKULTRA-style brainwashing. Think about songs like that one that goes "I'm only human after all" and repeats it ad infinitum. ZOG is programing people to repeat these empty mantras. Just like "diversity is our strength!"

They're not fast enough though, it's pure redpills all the way down and it's not stopping. We're at 62,000 dislikes.

YOU'VE BeeN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^|
|JIHAD TRUCK | '|""";.., _.
|_……_===|= _|__|…, ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*(@

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN HIT, YOU HAVE TO HIT 30-50 PEOPLE! IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU'LL KNO YOUR REALLI halal! IF YOU BRAKE THE cHAIN, YOULL BE CURSED WITH UN*HALALNESS FOR 10 YEARS SO PASS IT HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS halal

Ironically, Khan's comment disappeared, but I still responded to his narrative.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212103609879021&set=a.3685557651049.2158705.1038373287&type=3&theater

it's over 70k now
surprised they haven't shut down comments yet

Sub-human.

That looks like the start of a good comment. I'd recommend copying and pasting it for future usage.

They don't have the people to censor it fast enough. If even they just hit a reset button every 10 mins it will still be flooded with truth.

We've started the fire, haven't we?

Is this true or bullshit?

fuck off

Well, congratulations. You've redpilled youtube. What's the next step of your master plan?

More like kikebook, not so sure, but all the immigrants go through muh state and degenerate like this one are helping those

Complete bullshit. If that were true, then you'd never see them to begin with. And I still see plenty of comments on plenty of videos that uses "bad language" and doesn't get taken down.

lel, I saw that one. I think 1600 likes is the most I've seen in the entire comment section.
Brings a fucking tear to my eye. People just don't give a fuck anymore, and I love it.

Thought so, thanks.

Holy shit, 3000 and climbing

Youtube gets BTFO'd every time they try shit like this, yet they never learn.

HOT DAMN IT WONT STOP CLIMBING

and they've deleted it

why contain it?

Crashing this ZOG

It was getting like 1k per minute, how high it got?

I can still see it. Over 4k now.

Subhuman, shit-tier, normalfag, braindead, poz-addled lemmings.

When I saw this logo I was thinking "not this bullshit again", but I was too fed up to click on it or witness the depressing sight of useful idiots patting each other's back. Went to Holla Forums right away knowing someone would have noticed. Get the good new that 2 out of 3 votes are a big, large, "fuck you"… Decided to log in and downvote it too.
Somehow, somewhere, there still seem to be hope.

I just saw it, but it had only like 9 likes.

The most I saw was 386X

They haven't ever given the situation a serious look over, they've never analysed all the facts or looked over historical trends, and used that data to from an opinion. And they've certainly never gone into discussions about the topic with others who have done the same, and used the discussions to synthesize a more informed opinion. Instead they just repeat buzzwords that the talking heads tell them to repeat, "nobody is illegal", "we all bleed red", "I swear to the god that I don't believe in, that I'm NOT racist". They're not actually thinking about the issue, they're just emotionally programmed to respond with moralistic drivel.

They're the least human of us all, because even the rapefugees fulfill their biological purpose.

ITS A FUCKING DIVERSITY POLICE KILLED A SELFBOMBER IN BRUSSELS!

Adolf was at over 2000 likes before they shoa'd it.

It's still there, just checked. Only has 2k likes and change though. Fucking kek at "Ironicly this time Poles are on your side…"

post these EVERYWHERE. awaken the normies

gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

This is the last thing I saw

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Checking those reply dubbs

A good old fashioned raid. For old time's sake.
And for pinnacle justice

When I reload video, I can sometimes see it.

I didn't say raid. I just said post it everywhere to awaken the normies, as in normal people who aren't aware of it. what you do is your own responsibility.

wew

"So is every thief, rapist, murderer, and general blight on society. Being human isn't a defense. So what's your point?"

Say that to a leftist when they go "hurr durr we're all human". It won't change their minds but you'll make them do some absurd mental gymnastics and discredit themselves to anyone watching.

Nioce, waiting for the repost of that comment to like

That's how raids work.

absolutely magical. people WOKE UP. fuck yes. I love God.

pic related

How does 100% Christian and White Europe sound? Are you ready for the Reconquista of Europe?

They deleted the 4k hitler comment and now everyone is spamming swastikas.

FUCKING KEK

Refugees are fucked. This is three drunks and a trashcan, imagine what they do with actual weapons.

top kek

Slavs are top tier ethnic cleansers.

Kristallnacht SOON!

I would make my own but idk how. Also broke.

I would make my own but idk how. Also broke.

I wrote a sentence with the word "propaganda" in it and they purged my comment. Confirming their video is propaganda.

Did you know that Arkan (guy holding tiger) shaved his wife head?

20,000 more dislikes to go!

Weaponized slavs.

Do you get every time your refresh your dislike/like is gone?

What did she mean by this?

>btw don't rly smoke weed lol

They took it down at 1463

he's right. it was horrible.

Still going for me

It gets worse everyday with this shit. Fuck the yids

KEK these people think it's boards like 8 chan that made us this way
You've got it around the wrong way snowflake

What in the hell is that abomination?

It keeps the Left from putting away their egos long enough to learn our kind of thinking to develop and execute tactics that actually matter, so I'm not interested in killing this meme.

lbry.io

I have no doubts that they tried deleting comments but it's useless, although there are retards and bots who liked the vid they are so retarded that they cannot make proper comments in it.
ALL THE COMMENTS ARE AGAINST THE REFUGEES

I honestly can't wait to see the video "analysis" of what happened with this video. More harvard studies on internet hate in 3… 2…

To date a predator

I really, really hate that Sargon faggot.

"a jew will tell you he was beaten, but never for what"
These people think 4chan/8ch magically just started as racist/antisemitic for no reason, and it keeps converting people for no reason. They don't see (or aren't willing to see) that they have it backwards, and people congregate here because we are free to talk about these things

it's because us Holla Forumstards raided that shit too nigger

Where do these shitty forced high-school memes even come from?

cuckchan Holla Forums

Wrong. Cuckchan isn't that bad. The kekistan shit was made up by Sargon and his army of redditfags, who literally push it because it pisses off Holla Forums (both of them)

Public education is largely responsible for that, instead of giving you a question and guiding you to find the answer yourself, they give you the answer and drill you with the questions is solves. For many people the internet is the first time in their life where they actually have to think for themselves.

Cuckchan is terrible. For fuck's sake they have an OFFICIAL DISCORD.

Why hasn't he been TRS'd?

Trips confirm public education a shit

Its funny, the Jews push the propaganda that humans are animals all the time, except when they are pushing refugees into white countries, then they say "we are all people."

That may be the case, but cuckchan is NOT the one pushing the kekistan bullshit. They ridicule it immensely, and have tons of kekistan cringe threads.

The only consistency to the jew narrative is that they promote whatever harms whitey the most. They get every white person to abandon morality when it makes them deccadent and depraved, but then when it comes to rapefugees it would be a crime against g-d to not help them.

Because he's already a public figure. Real name is Carl Benjamin I believe. He's "le radical centrist who doesn't hold any opinions one way or another and so cannot be criticized :^)" so you can't actually get him fired or anything for his "opinions"

I really don't get how he hasn't been V&, though. Does Britain's indifference towards CP also extend to quadroons? I thought it was only for Pakis.

I actually love the Kekistan joke, from before I knew it was associated with Sargon, who I've never listened to. All the likes can't be shills. I think it resonates because millennials and gen-z grew up in a world where Christiane Amanpour was always on the screen talking about sending girls to college in some -stan where women wear earth-tone robes and most terrorist attacks happen at funerals. The idea that Whites can have their own (fake) vibrant ethnic culture to celebrate and have a Kurdistan-tier liberation movement is funny!

Since these sites and services work largely by mass copyright infringement. Only the establishment pick by the publishers ends up with critical success.
The rest get tanked once they see the limelight.
On the technical end the sites are simple as fuck website design.
Same with netflix, the publishers subsidize the cost shit tons. Well other options can't carry the heavy hitting titles well charging 9-10$ a month. These outlets have to be fronts of the publishers otherwise they wouldn't survive.

Right, and nobody had a problem with the meme when that was all it was. Then Sargon quickly coopted it and turned it into this "it's actually satire against both SJWs and the 'alt right' as well! muh identity politics are bad no matter what!"" bullshit

Does jewtube shadowban comments? I checked a reply chain using an alt account and my reply was mysteriously missing from all the others.

Anyone know anything about this? It could be a pretty big deal if we can show that jewtube is straight up banning people over this.

The original meme was "the Knights Keklar," before Sargon of Mossad kebabized it.

i would definitely leave some crumbs of food on the ground for this particular turk.

You might have triggered a Spamfilter by writing too many comments.

Anyways, I'm enjoying this burning trainwreck so much… It makes it even more enjoyable with the simultaneous terror attack in Brussels.
I guess YouTube was right about Refugees being Terrorists.

Yes, it DOES shadowban comments. I think it applies to users though, not necessary linked to the comment itself: on my channels, first comments (people posting a comment right under the video, not as a response) may be shadow banned. It shows as "posted" on the uploader's dashboard, shows up to the uploader, shows up to whoever posted the comment; but doesn't appear for anyone else. I told a user once, and he replied it was likely because he had multiple accounts. Go figure what's going on exactly.

"Knights Keklar Konfirmed", it has a better acronym but it never caught on because we didn't have anything to larp with. There was also the /Path Of Light/ IIRC.

There is a silver lining that even redditors are desperate for a pro-white ethnoreligion.

Remember to report the video.

Automated systems MIGHT take it down if it gets enough.

how cute!

what

For copyright faggots who take down videos that are fair use.

Promoting terrorism is the most relevant way to report, but I guess that works too.

Probably copyright or right to privacy or something.

Yeah, that is a pity. But I ignore him so I wouldn't know.

everybody knows that god put the slavs there to scare the muzzies away.

Watch them disable the comments and thumbs up shit again.

I love the amount of likes these get.

just hit 100k dislikes
those damn nazis, they can't keep getting away with this

Looks like they're stepping it up with the vote bar "tuning". A magical raise to nearly 50/50 in a matter of minutes, also milquetoast "Y U SO CRUEL TO CUDDLY LOVELY MIGRANTS :(" shit scoring thousands of likes from nothing.

We're winning lads.

HAIL VICTORY

Shit I'm retarded, I meant 25/75.
Still, that's way too much, scales are being tipped here.

My dislikes keep getting reset. I'll open the video back up like 30 minutes later, and I'll have to hit the dislike button again.

Heil

I am actually of certain believe that Albert Einstein would rotate in his grave as well because of how it developed.

Fresh off the presses!

The kike knew exactly what would happen.

I made a WEBM. Do you guys liek it?

The lion wakes

…Seems about right tbh

Good shit, user.

Thanks. If one of you youtube plebs wants to put this on normie media I can post a lower res mp4

Saved.

unchecked for 2 hrs

REMINDER NOT TO LIKE MISPELLED OR STUPID COMMENTS EVEN IF THEY DO CONVEY THE RIGHT MESSAGE

Kikes are deleting intelegent or redpilled anti refugee comments and only leaving autistic or mispelled anti refugee comments behind

very good.

Holy shit. I am not used to seeing groids straight from Africa. At least the blacks here have some slave owner DNA in them to make them look semi-human. Fuck, it looks like it has the brain the size of a domestic cat with that skull shape.
How could anyone look at these monkeys and actually believe "we're all human ;)". THEY ARE FUCKING LYING TO THEMSELVES.

fix your aspect ratio faggot

the ceo of the charity company that's sponsoring this video is a literal socialist politician named david miliband who makes like $600,000 a year from this organization alone. someone with youtube spread this

They can flag a video as "protected" to prevent that. Usually it happens when a "community guidelines strike" hits a video that's being spammed with bogus flags, the user appeals and YT decides "okay yeah, this video is actually fine, we'll protect it so it doesn't happen again." No doubt they've used that functionality on this video. Hell, it's probably automatic for everything they post on any "official" account.

fucking wew. the They Live transmission was a nice touch

this

for lack of a better term, i'd call it "approximately human"

Why arent we making more propaganda anyways? We need to revive some GEX-tier propaganda, you know, where we got ~15million views.

The more they censor the more people get pissed off. I welcome it. Push it everywhere.

I am in awe right now actually. How could any white person look at this and say to themselves "ah, just like me!" It doesn't look female, it doesn't even look sapient.

Wait that's a female?
How was she not stoned?

It probably isn't

This. People need to become infuriated.

I'm used to premier and am working on getting a good rip of it on this PC. For that i just used a tiral on some shitty lightweight program.

Think the main thing to take into account is that youtube made and shilled this video. They know what we're doing and they won't baleet something they already peer-approved.

That's a woman?!
I thought I could tell sheboons apart from niggers, but my fucking lord.

It's #20 on trending goyim!

People often use vid.me to mirror videos removed from youtube.

it's not "blame" it's "correctly identify" bogfag

fucking awesome. As someone else said we need to get back to making videos. Who is the old guy who comes on the TV? Looks like that bernie bro fag who shot steve scalice.

Certainly the accounts that are openly calling for the death of the host nations will do the most rally the people awake.

Photoshop that person's skin white and you wouldn't be able to tell her apart from the average European. Race is just skin color. ;^)

It's an abomination.

That's not even a joke. Niggers have the least sexual dimorphism of any race (AFAIK whites have the most). What this means is that the men and women basically look the same. You can even look at the testosterone levels of black women and see it's significantly higher than in non-black women.

stop lying to yourself you niggerfagot

Start dropping and upvoting simple but blatant redpills like "Google Taqiyya and Bacha bazi."

I thought it was worse for jews.

I hope they do, but I'm not sure people will get angry enough as long as they have distractions and places to vent their anger harmlessly.
I think we'll have to see full censorship of the internet (i.e, of sites like this one) before enough people really get pissed off.

It was a joke, dumbass.
Did
really not clue you in at all?

I don't know why you guys are being so negative. Using modern biotechnology in order to create a live Homo Erectus specimen is a truly impressive scientific achievement.

Yes, I only figured out it was female when TYT cuck called it a "she". You can also see a bra under its shirt, not that you'd really want to take a long look.

Even if it were a male, it still doesn't look human. I've seen gorillas that looked more cognizant.

This.
Just look at these stunning Aryan women. Beautiful, aren't they?
Well they're actually albino African women. Checkmate, nazi. Think about that the next time you spout off your hateful bigotry.

That's what liberalism, communism and marxism is. It's pure lies and blinding yourself. All jewish made products to blind the goyim.

L O L W U T

top comments right now

Come on, slowpoke. Where have you been since 2015? They've been pushing the "muh poor wimin and chilluns" shit from day 1.

Remember to take screenshots of the like/dislike ratio in case they turn off the ratings

It doesnt matter, frustration is going to build up and slowly but surely people are getting fed up. We are waiting for a real catalyst that will cause a real chimpout of europeans, and censorship of social media etc. is going to make people even more bitter and resentful. Just wait until someone that hates shitskins gets one of their relatives murdered by the same shitskins, that will cause a vicious circle of rightful vengeance that will make things escalate even further.

You cant extinguish the flames of fury anymore by making these retarded rapefugees propaganda videos, even normies are seeing through this bullshit.

The reason no one bothers trying is because you can't avoid the censorship, even when you own the site and host it in some shitskin country which doesn't care about Jewish tears.
If your ISP doesn't nuke you, then the upstream bandwidth providers who are Jews, or take orders from Jews and will cut you off directly or threaten your ISP into submission.
There is no way using traditional network.

top kek. I best internet "journalist" are slamming their faces on their keyboards right now. Tomorrow will be even better.

It's a scene from They Live newfag. Go watch it.

There's also a guy that's recording the like/dislike bar in real time. If they fuck with it, we'll have recording showing it magically going from like 30/70% to something different

Nice.

This should be stickied. Not whatever fluff piece of the week mods have up their to justify Trump's kikery.

That's just horrible. You might as well invent airborne AIDS.

Might be worth it if one happens to make a few tweaks to the specificity of it.

Take your Trump shit somewhere else, this thread isn't about him.

This "ashamed to be human", "I fucking hate humans" or "lost my faith in humanity" is a maymay normalfags really like. Whenever there's a topic being discussed online which revolves around race or religion they love to throw the "muh humans" card because a bunch of niggers raping and murdering innocent whites has nothing to do with them being niggers but with them being supposedly human.

You're doing god's work user.

NIGGER GAS

(checked)
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Just for the record: that image was part of a deliberately faked conversation, probably libellous under bongistani law. Some butthurt lefty trying to destroy the racistnazibigot Sargon's image as a good, wholesome BBC spammer.
One of Sargon's little buddies (the German, or the brain, or maybe the deer) did a pretty solid video on the who/why/how of the situation. It was a bit of clickwhoring about e-celeb drama, but still better journalism than you get from the lugenpresse these days.

no u

user, don't you know that looks are only skin deep and we're all the same on the inside!
Don't be a racist even though we're all the same race - the human race :^)

I see this a lot too.
omg god has forsaken us humans!
omg humans are horrible creatures!
omg this is why jesus won't come back! humans are terrible!
omg humans are so horrible to nature smh lost faith in humanity!

early model terminators

It's funny. A lot of moral nihilist "everything is subjective" types I know vehemently defend multiculturalism.

My poor sides. Which one of you did this?

They're all faggots who will pussyfoot around the real issues and deny that whites dying off is a problem until their nations turn into hellholes, when bobo the monkey and ahmed come to collect their whitey tax. that is if they aren't hanged as traitors first

Found this lol

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLaWzxSVVn0

Damn, over 3K likes "thumbs up" that's freakin sweet.

I've got a friend in this stage of thinking, it's maddening debating him because he refuses to concede any point because to him everything is relative. University kikes got him good

This is depressingly accurate. It almost always seems to emanate from vapid women of the middle-aged cat lady or young, naive SJW varieties.

only deal in objective facts, don't entertain his subjective bullshit.

I don't think so.

That shit is legit propaganda. I've seen like 2-3 "refugee" women out of hundreds. And none of those fuckers were older than 40 yo.

Disgusting.

Exactly. And the same kikes that deconstruct morality and tell you that there's no such thing as virtue will also come out of the woodwork to tell you that it's your solemn duty to take in these shitskins as some sort of moral imperative.

I never understood how anyone could seriously look at two different animals with different skeletal structures and say they are the same species. Humanity must be split into sub-species as that is what the differing races are in reality. I hope I get to see a day when truth is the most important thing in the sciences in my lifetime.

I want to fuck her up the shitter in that bed, while feeding her bacon soup.

Oh look, a streetshitter that can't handle the banter. What a surprise.

They've been programmed in such a way that they cannot criticize brown people for even the most heinous crimes without putting partial blame on whites

SHIT IT DOWN

That's not true though. They are trying to destroy white christians specifically. Multiculti is simply the weapon at hand.

If you broach the topic of Western men being able to practice biblical Christianity in their own communities, they turn into hardcore moral absolutists. They say there is no such thing as moral absolutes, and yet 'we' (not them) have an absolute moral duty to import explosive rapists.

doesn't surprise me. the pajeets on 4/pol/ and /int/ are the most perpetually butthurt "people" to ever exist

Seems like Rajesh can't handle the truth.

The standard leftist response to facts and opinions they don't agree with is to discredit the ones voicing them or delete the statements immediately.
For all their insistence on "fact-checking" their actual actions speak louder than any words.

SHIT IT DOWN

What a shitty dickbich bloody basterd.

Cuckchan absolutely despises Sargon.

Is there actual hope for our race?

Are we actually waking our volk up?

Link please, the vote """correction""" seems to be gentle and continuous, so a well done graph would be really useful.

This. It's The_Cuckold faggotry.

They keep deleting the Hitler comments
oy vey we can't have annudda shoah

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=xLaWzxSVVn0

^This guy linked a stream

redpill the comments.

Anyone know what time they put this shit up? I didn't see it this morning, and I bet they put it after hard working everyday people just got to work hoping they could stem the tide for a few hours before everyone got off work.

I would but I've spent up all my accounts. They're now shadowbanned, and none of the comments are seen by anyone on that page.

I love that the hard right has officially become the trendy and fun counter culture and the left can't stand it.

they fear the truth.

what a time to be alive

Does anyone know of a throwaway email site like mailinator that is not auto-blocked by youtube?

If anything I'm enjoying the stream for the steady stream of lulzy and good music.

At least a few hours. Keep in mind the different timezones, so no matter what time it's put up, it's GOING to be shitposted by either americans, europeans, australians, etc

And actually, it's better if we've shitposted the whole thing into oblivion before most people get back from work. Most people are dumb and won't think twice about something unless they've been primed. If normies see the video is already heavily downvoted and shitposted to hell, it helps mold a negative opinion against the refugee bullshit as well. It subconsciously gives them permission to express these feelings as well

Yes, the fire rises.

thought today will be boring, the comment section is pure gold

just reg some emails on cock.li

It infringes your right to exist by promoting white genocide.

The best part is that the leftists have absolutely NO retort to any of our points. All these can say are canned platitudes like "wow just wow" or "I'm ashamed of humanity" or "diversity is our strength" or "like omg, you should go out and meet refugees yourself :^)"

the fire rises

OT: WTF?
Did anyone else notice that fucking twatter doesn't let you click on just about anything unless you're signed in now?
Is this just because kikes were complaining that DJT blocking them was a violation of their rights?

Of course, everyone would rather hang out with a Holla Forumsack than a sarcastic frustrated numale

(heil'd)
There are multiple archive.is copies up already (at least 2, 8 min apart)

Meeting a Holla Forumsack IRL is like finding a long-lost brother.

It's more that their only retorts are gay and faggoty, and that's not cool anymore.

At least, not to my knowledge. Bunch of leftist cucks at university

Some are just too good at hiding their power level. In the modern surveillance landscape good OPSEC is a must.

This hashtag is so co-optable.

Shit even their propaganda hashtags let's slip the truth

Eh, I met a 4chan kekistan faggot once. He kinda just gave me a headache because he wanted to talk about any of this shit in a public space. People who meme irl are cringy af tbh

Fire up them twitter accounts. Cap the salt.

Nobody else noticed this? Or is it just me or my locale potatonigger?
Wasn't like that a few hours ago.

Yeah, I figured as much. To be honest, I rarely get outspoken politically when I'm around most of my peers. It's genuinely quite a risky thing to do here in the UK (especially at universities) these days, and I can recognise that most people around my age are too far gone for it to be even worth it.

I've had this shit like that since long ago. I have a sockpuppet though, so it's not a big problem. slav

I noticed this user.

My political opinion is pretty illegal in my country so I'll only talk about this kind of stuff with my family or people I grew up with.

PS: All the post by this ip are satirical.

THE FIRE RISES

Even the liberal drawfags on boards like Holla Forums always draw Holla Forums as a likeable guy who's extremely paranoid while they draw beta numales as insufferable faggots.

Yes, most Holla Forumsacks are very good at OPSEC, especially if you run into them at their job, uni, or anywhere else where being a meme-spouting faggot would cause more harm than good. We recently hired on an 18 year old kid as summer help at my job. I eventually got to talking to him about if he was going to college. Turned out he was going to the same place I graduated from. He asked me how it was, and I was pretty vague and noncommital. Told him it was a good school but some of the people there were pretty intolerable, and there seemed to be more of them every year. He just smiled at me and said, "Oh, so it's full of SJWs?" We both just laughed.

Justin, if you're reading this, you're a good kid. Keep your head on straight and you'll go far.

I noticed certain tells in the vocabulary then dropped some hints myself, it didn't take long.

can you feel it? I can feel it.

fascismo lives forever the only true ideology
of democracy

Keep archiving the page every 10-15 minutes please, someanon. Bedtime here.
They will shut it down.

petition to have porn of sex with blacks reclassified as bestiality when

some start posting hitler speeches in the comments but tell mention hitler. Anyone got english text of the never despair speech?

*dont mention

What are you talking about?

this guy right here knows the solution not

it starts with you, maaaaan

wew. I wish I could gauge the reaction of your typical normalfag who sees this shit and glances down at the comment section.

Why is it in german?
Don't do anything too radical else your gov will v& you.

wtf im #woke now

Anzeige ist raus!

This sort of magical thinking applied to economics gives you communism
This sort of magical thinking applied to sociology gives you multiculturalism

Seems like a lot of the replies to top comments are getting shadowbanned. 716 likes and only 4 replies?

They're actual NPCs, so that's all they can do. Echo canned responses to everything. They have no minds, no soul.

Earlier I saw comments with 40+ replies but you could only see three.

BASED FAT KID Kim made it to the top of the comments.

only 1 comment for me

Same. Now it just seems like the non-kosher comments aren't showing up at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLaWzxSVVn0

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

LIVE COUNTER!! LIVE COUNTER!!!

nevermind, it's been deleted now

Holy shit! This is better than dream!

holy shit, last time I checked they were at 2:1 dislike to like ratio, now they're reaching 3:1

Nice, memes aside I really like that song.

like this one?

Don't forget all these slogans that they get out of Saturday morning cartoons about "love" and "hate"

The latest bullshit argument I had thrown at me was "some of the online frineds you have might be muslim"

Checked and kek'd, I just sent this comment to one of my friends.

Leftist truly do have infantile minds

Always a classic.

It doesn't actually work afaik

Everytime I refrsh yt I'll see diffrent comment's. I wonder whats happening there

How have they not SHUT IT DOWN yet?
Legitimately curious. They're typically quite quick to disable the likes/dislikes and comment section when things don't go their way.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴
🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴
⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪
⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪
⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫
⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪
⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪
⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴
🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

They're making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or (((nice)))

vid.me is 100% jewish

This is actually pretty intriguing. The entire video could be a honeypot to catch "rightists", who then all get shadowbanned.

You should try it and report back.

Except everyone is using bullshit accounts with pepes and happy merchants and names like "shlomo goldstein". Who cares if the accounts get shadowbanned? We'll just make new throwaway accounts anyway.

He will have an empty smile on his face up until the moment his family is the one slaughtered before his very eyes. By then, he will deservedly be all alone.

topkek

Even that doesn't stop some of these morons from cucking. I remember a few years back there was some bleeding heart white girl who went to south africa for humanitarian bullshit, and she ended up getting pulled out of her car by a pack of feral niggers, who then beat her, smashed her head in with bricks, killing her. The parents came out and KEPT ON CUCKING with all the typical leftist shit about how this changes nothing, and how their daughter would not let this event changes anything, and that they should continue supporting these niggers, etc.

COMMUNISM NEVER CHANGES

JewTube has given us the perfect opportunity to redpill some normalfags. Let's hope it doesn't go to waste.

It does. After you make a comment, open in a private window. If your comment isn't there you hit a keyword filter. Type Llke thl5 and try again to get around it

shit up their blog post too
youtube.googleblog.com/2017/06/morethanarefugee.html

Are you fucking serious, then why don't you make a video about the victims of those invaders, those are less heared than those rapefugees, jesus fucking christ, that enraged me

Yep. More or less the usual lie.

(((Liberals))) are practically in control of all cultural institutions, and constantly use them to further their political agenda and propagandize the population, but they still have to pretend that they're "advocates for the oppressed" in order to legitimize their ideology in a neo-Marxist way.

We need to let them know that White males are most oppressed people in the West, and their days of subverting our society against us are numbered.

Upboat all the openboarders for Israel or any comments asking if Israel is accepting the refugees seeing how they're closer.

This is good for whenever people cry about how hard the journey is for rapefugees and how many of them don't make it.

go look at 4/pol/ faggot, and tell me it isn't that bad. its been literally reddit since moot shoahed it and will never recover after the huge influx of faggots from removing actual Holla Forums

Youtube is well known to use bot accounts to leave positive comments and mass upvote videos.

Nice reading comprehension, faggot. I'm referring to the kekistan shit.

what else have they tried to pull?

saved

YouTube viewers are anti-SJWs

They are just like us

The one of the few turks I wouldn't use Raid on.

Fuck anyone who talks shit about synthwave. it's the official music of RWDS

Race is only skin deep goys

sauce?

Sorry, I don't know. Just more fun in Africa

true. african albino = white people

l o l
o
l

What a truly diverse and unique culture.

so am i, faggot

And soon to enter Europe by the millions

Then go back and don't come back here again

Look at that multiculturalism everyone needs not

I instantly regret refreshing the YouTube page I was on
But I went to the video's page and didn't even bother watching it
I gave it an instant dislike

We need to take over the #MoreThanARefugee by putting that hashtag on pictures of violent muslim migrants, rape victims, bombing/stabbing victims, etc.

Spoiler that shit

Having scanned through literature, i would say that africans constitute a separate subspecies, and the other subspecies consists of the other 5 races: mongoloid. caucasoid, asian, indian, native-american.

There are many different ethnicities though, about 100 or more. An italian, although "white", is different than a french or a german.

Of course these kind of conclussion needs to be found and done without social stigma to discriminate, and trying to be as objective as is possible.

My apologies, user.

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/pol/32

I have somewhat the same "way of thinking", but objectively, a white country, with white people controlling say Europe and America, is far better than a zionist controlled one or a nigger "controlled" one the later would turn into ashes as fast as Africa has fallen into shit without white intervention

Objectivity is with you people.

Kinda got wore out on this, but between youtube kikery and that twitter bitch my bloodlust is pretty high. Anything else going on right now?

Also I fixed the ratio on that vid from earlier like that nigger asked me to.

Interesting fact: Italians get more white in wealthier areas.

Everyone says that millennials are the most "progressive" generation ever. However what I see is yes, they have the most "progressives", but they also have the most right wing as well. They're not really more progressive, just more divided. I'd say there's far more closet fasc in the millennials than other generations by far.

So anyone who works at Google = Traitor?

I bet none of those faggots know how to use a gun or even have skills. Imagine being a good techie and having to work there because of the money but being aware of the bad environment there.

(checked)
Not only that, but the common core shit also does a number in damaging intelligence on a number of factors, and only further supports the juden brainwashing and liberal marxist conditioning. Because example is common core math. In it's own way, this new form of math is conditioning the youth to no longer pay attention to reality and accept the reality of what it is. What you have instead, is training the youth of use mental gymnastics to essentially deny reality and accept (((their))) made up fantasy land reality that's handed over on a silver platter from jews.

So humanity is composed of different races with different behavioral traits and psychological dispositions, but we can't let this evidence effect our political policies because muh holocaust? No, that's exactly what should happen (the holocaust part too).

I can tolerate people who passively accept the system, like the military, police, average tax payer etc. I can never tolerate someone who willing works for the enemy actively.

I'm pretty sure google's employees have all been replaced by cylons.

My comment "Terrible. People belong in their own countries" got shoahed.

YouTube is going to disallow comments and other interactions in many videos soon. Google said so in a press release a few days ago. There's a thread on it elsewhere in Holla Forums.

My english is quite poor.
I meant that, to conclude racial and subspecies level differences between humans, one must have the "courage" to study these topics without being afraid of social consequences (which are one of the main deterrents to study these topics in the first place, the fear of finding something politically incorrect)

I call this the "real human bean" meme.

I understand, and you're correct.

In an effort to be respectable, some scientists say that "in spite of these clear racial differences, achieving equality is still a noble pursuit." It's a form of "cucking," and I thought it was what you were promoting (perhaps it's necessary in public, but not on Holla Forums).

That's a good argument. I find the destruction of the Moriori and the political dominance of Finland by ethnic swedes as good examples too.

You're English is not "poor," btw. It's quite good, actually.

And because people are genuinely sick of this shit.
I found this thread WELL AFTER I found that crappy video.

It's just plainly obvious what they're doing.
1: Destroy national identities
2. Let that result in chaos and suffering
3. Swoop in with your one-world government to act like the saviors

I really tried to get across to him. We share common humanity and can sympathize with each other's perspectives, surely :^)

Just ask them if they believe in equality, if they say no then I guess they won't mind if some subhuman jews get hunted down and thrown in a gas chamber.

Is there any ACTUAL people on planet Earth who supports the fucking refugees?

Most Europeans don't want the refugees, but are too afraid to speak up
Most Americans either don't want refugees and are not afraid to speak up, OR are apathetic at best
Even the "true" leftist retards like Holla Forums fags are apathetic to them at worst and at best don't like them either since they see them as porky kikes using them to keep working wages down
So seriously? The only reason Jewtube would be doing this would be for the kikes benefit, because the way I see it there is very little people who actually want to help the refugees for actual altruistic reasons and they're mostly the cuck nuMale faggots

I rarely see anyone with such tact in arguing with bluepills. Good work.

It's more accurate to say they're the most polarized generation ever, however the extreme left segment is dysgenic and suicidal, while the extreme right is eugenic and rising.

I might be misremebering but I think they ignored Father's day and did some other shit.

It's kind of like a bad joke, the moriori colonize New Zealand and do okay, then the maori show up and eat them all, then the British show up and steamroll the maori, but the maori have the balls to claim that they are the "native indigenous people". And what's worse is there are legends that either the moriori themselves were "fair skinned with light hair" (read: white), or that the morioris themselves displaced fair skinned inhabitants (like what happened in America with the indians and the vikings).

How does one make a throwaway account without a cell phone for verification?

feelsgoodman

By making an account without a cell phone
There's a skip button at the prompt I believe, I know I didn't need a cell phone for my account but I made mine awhile ago

The most heartening part about this is seeing all the redpilled women in the commnets.
Unless it's just you guys with sock puppet accounts.

Women are biologically predisposed to bring in more males that will compete for them, it makes them more valuable sexually and ensures that whoever fucks them will be fairly dominant. Of course they likely start to have regrets when they find themselves bleeding out in a back alley after the ficki ficki turned violent, but it's too late at that point. There's also boomer "judeo christians" who exclusively follow the edits in the scofield reference bible that commands them to cuck infinitely hard.

That's what they're doing today, instead of making a father's day video that make a rapefugee video.

It's genius!

kek

Do you have a link to some info on this I can read? Most of what I've seen of this idea so far is secondary to the source and I'm having a hard time chasing it down.

I wonder if there's something else beyond propaganda rotting these people's minds away.
It seems there has to be more to this equation than just some moron on the faily show talking.

Aspartame

Well, Holla Forums? What kind of sandwich would you make?

Personally, I would do a turkey bacon ranch.

Roast beef sub with pepperjack and chipotle mayo.

Ham and bacon club

Even if one replaced youtube, its only a matter of time before the owners are kiked or kike out and start following the same policies of jewtube. The rise and fall cycle of empires apply to the internet as well.

ice cube sandwich

Its a combination of a lot shit.
Things like both parents working or single parent house holds that rely on day care and government run schools to raise their children. The parents that cant even cook meals for their kids so they are raised on processed microwave dishes of dubious nutritional quality. Living in a low trust society where you can't go any where unsupervised when kids 20 years prior would disappear for hours on end only to return at nightfall. The endless deluge of media that reinforces the indoctrination received in school. The lack of exercise and outdoor activities kids partake in, lot of their hobbies consist of viddah, watching netflix, social media and youtube. This leads to lack of sunlight because all of these activities are indoor and it turn feeds depression. Which leads to things like medical indoctrination like pills or head shrinkers. Have too much energy, pills, have too little energy, pills, when there are actual solutions for these problems out side of doping up the youth. They do it because they have no time, both parents are working or the single parent is overloaded.

Peoples minds and bodies are poisoned on a daily basis. It makes for weak people that cant think for themselves and need constant reassurance that they're 'doing good'. They don't consider anything greater than themselves and what they can get, instead of greater things like god, country, volk. In reality they are only thinking about tomorrow when a stronger person thinks for the next generation.

Propaganda 101: make the enemy empathetic and weak. By doing so, they will desire their own destruction over the destruction of their enemies.

Count on it. Pic related.

It's genetic

This is a comment spoken from the heart of the people of the next world super power!
My sides launched into orbit!

BLT, or

Research Toxoplasma gondii.

Holy shit I was pissed about this but the reaction makes me feel a bit better.

POO ON IT

only thing i'd add to that would be some lettuce probably iceberg

Not even in the mood anymore.

Have you done your part?

Lel

Pol. There is another propaganda video youtube is pushing.

it's a start

I got something for that thot to wrap her lips around

Given how badly this is turning out for them, I expect everything to be disabled and unskippable vids/ads about "the dangers of racism" to appear.

her comment section is tame right now. youtube thinks they can pull a fast one on us.

he gets to still call it istanbul after this is all done

we've found the missing link

Oh no! AsapScience is helping youtube too! This is orchestrated

Just imagine if the refugees were 85% attractive white women. Most men would naturally support that. Women care less about race (and appearance in general) and more about power. Muslim males demonstrate power which makes them attractive which is why women support the crisis.

I don't think a study needs to be mounted when the cui bono is so obvious.

No duh.

every time someone mentions the young turks i get this rush of dopamine remembering their faces during the election

i would give my testicle to relive that day forever

as easy as it is to say "block them on youtube" it is funnier to have them block you in the comments.

Their faces reminded me of the Armenian Genocide.

#wecitizens NOW

addressing (((youtube))) in particular:

no.

it's being run at either deficit or at best break-even. that's how insanely expensive their infrastructure is to maintain. no alternative site has the money to throw at servers good enough to offer speeds comparable to (((youtube))) and offer the same amount of content. it's practically being run just because of its media influence at this point.

(((youtube))) has the ability to serve up any random video with 10 views incredibly quickly, even if that video is "high" quality. speed is king unfortunately.

so while the company might be a.) stupidly disconnected with the culture of the site, as evidenced by the awful (((youtube))) rewind a few months ago, and b.) run by nigger and mudslime loving nu-males, any "better" site will inevitably have substantially lower streaming speeds and a fraction of the users as a result. with few users and thus less ad revenue/influence there is little reason to upgrade the site.

THESE BIGGOTS R RUINING MUH YOUTUBS

The Gay Agenda is absolutely real!

Complete rubbish. All the propaganda targeted at women is aiming to depict the refugees as the exact opposite. Harmless groups of women and children with some old men thrown in. This "women have betrayed our race" shit reeks of demoralization. I always ask for sources when people claim this ridiculous rubbish about women and I'm never given them. Go and look at some racial/sexual preference charts and data.

You will also note, if you actually read anything about this, that despite the ridiculous amounts of propaganda shoved down our throats, our people barely racemix at all. Despite 400 years of proximity to blacks, the population of America barely mixed. Despite years of proximity to other races in Europe, the people barely mix.

I have a feeling this is all the result of a recent influx from reddit and other normalfaggot sites. After all BlackPigeonSpeaks has grown and grown in popularity recently. I wonder (((why))). After all, his favorite clickbait is the ridiculous "It's the WOMEN, goyim!" subversive shit.

The funny thing about all of this is that it's not even us. It is absolutely beautfiul to watch thesheep slowly awakening and getting redpilled.

The fire rises.

This might sound reaching but I think fantasy fiction has a lot to do with spreading this line of thought.

Sinead get out

Soon the entire internet will be like a gargantuan anonymous imageboard that the original anons will rule like kings.

Why the fuck would I be Sinead? I still refuse to watch Hellstorm because she narrated it. I still have yet to read the book too, actually but that's because I'm lazy.

probably the biggest whitepill in months for me

Pottery

Never forget about poo in a loo

It has nothing to do with them wanting to fugg these pencilnecked sandmonkeys. It's more to do with virtue-signalling. They'll champion causes like this but nowhere in their mind are they thinking, "I might actually have to live next to a mosque."
They're just thinking, "I'm soo with the times #trending." It's like wearing a band t-shirt or a cancer bracelet.

Yeah that comment sucks. You could post redpills, you could spread reality, but you posted cuckchan-tier garbage.

GET OUT OF MY STATE YOU FUCKING NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This also explains the white nationalism is a psy-op thread and Hitler was muslim thread. You would think the Jews would learn by now that the internet continues to fuck them over. Their arrogance will be their undoing.

the entire world will be a nonymous imageboard

It's wonderful isn't it. I couldn't have believed this even 3 years ago. The best thing about it is it will keep getting better for us and worse for them. They're far too aggressive in their propaganda. I'm pretty sure if we can take entire normalfaggot content sites, we've hit the singularity. More and more people are waking up.

dubs confirm

kikess

found this at
res cue.org/youtube

yes also its summer so keep an eye out

the thought of this gets me so fucking hard

A quick search found that a problematic study into this hasn't been done yet. But this is plausible from basic evolutionary reasoning: Females want to mate with the best man, so females need access to the best man, importing males means more competition amongst males, making it easier for females to identify the best males, it also means that females are proportionately more scarce than they were before, making every single female more attractive due to their comparative rarity. The other side of the coin is that the media perception that white women are given, is that white men are pussy whipped betas, and islamic men are not.

Go back to cuckchan, you disgusting little newfaggot. You still have yet to explain how my original post was Sinead at all.

So we is gon be Kangs and sheeit?

some women are racist and want a white doctor.

No, we'z going to be best then kangz.
We'z going to be GAWDZ.

And there's nothing anybody can do to stop it.

kek and your emotional response have proven everything for me already

I'm getting the same visceral reaction as if someone took a fresh hot shit on a piece of cake and tried to serve it to me.
Why would you ruin Idaho with the monkeys of Africa, oh, I know why.

I have been looking, I've really been looking everywhere, lads, but I can't find a single pro-rapefugee comment anywhere. What is this? What have you faggots done?! When did the timeline shift? I couldn't feel it this time.

isnt this board generated by algorithms anyway

Topical because he is meeting with Syrians in Boise, Idaho

It is total rubbish based upon sentiments engineered by our enemy. It is not "basic evolutionary reasoning" for the females of a tribe to want to ruin the quality of their children. They do not desire this migration crisis. Men do not desire it either. Every non-kiked poll has shown that Europeans and Americans, Canadians etc. do not want this. This is a subversive, blackpilled, garbage idea repeated ad infinitum on cuckchan. Now it has made its way here. Get it through your head; we ARE the best men. Our women desire us not some random inbred retards from the desert. You are repeating kosher ideas that have infected Holla Forums. The newfaggot is the vector, naturally.

I still don't know why you called me sinead in my original post. Feel free to say something substantial. I'm being honest here. I don't understand your reaction but you type like a newfag, tbh.

We're hammering cuckservatives and curb stomping them. We're going to be the GOP soon.

Politics is a war of will between the extremists, the people will choose the victor.

is it possible that eventually the political narrative of the globe is eventually subverted and controlled by anonymity online? or is that insane

The kike is mad you won't admit that your women are attracted to their superior 5'7, brown, low intellegence, simian seed.

Tyler is doing just fine.

These people are literally retarded, their countries only have money because of oil, they never invent anything, they are mostly illiterate, the only way they can even survive is on welfare. Wow, it's not even power it's super power!
If they actually had or demonstrated having power their countries wouldn't be total shit.

BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE!
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER WIN IT!

user if we get the Promised chan we WILL come to dominate all of mankind.

We're literally just one software development project away from world domination.

What do you think is happening? We're winning, faggot. Get with the program.

This.

No shit, I'm not disputing that at all, what i'm saying is that the kike media does NOT portray us as the best, and it does not portray muds as the worst. Yes I am well aware that when our women are more attracted to us than they are to niggers in spite of the propaganda, but let me spell this out for you in simple terms. Women get their opinions from their society and the most dominant man in their lives, a significant amount of white women do not have a dominant and virtuous white man to give them good values and correct their mistakes, these women naturally rely on what their peers and social media tells them. Social media tells them they need to help refugees, and that diversity is exciting and vibrant.

Put two and two together user, the media lies to our women and twists their biological impulse, and they ruin their lives and ours because of it. Obviously if women had all the relevant information downloaded into their brains, along with the cognitive abilities needed to understand it, then they would gas the kikes and start a race war now, but that's not how reality works and it's counter productive to think otherwise.

There is no other explanation for why so many white women support the mudvasion, NONE. That's not meant to be a blackpill because women's opinions wont matter once we save enough MEN, and you know how we do that? We remind them that if they put their women in place then they'll get laid.

*And you can only do that once men realize that their women are fucking them over on a civilization scale.

Women support mass immigration the same way your average leftoid hates Russia. When pressed they cannot explain why their views are rational or beneficial. They don't think about it, they don't have to think about it. Most people, and especially most women, do what they are told, and believe whatever is constantly asserted to them without ever thinking of any reason why.
Claiming that women have come to these conclusions in part due to their deep desire to have some illiterate, emaciated ape man fuck her is about as accurate as saying leftoids want war with Russia because they literally hate the Russian people and Russian society.
It's good news and bad news. It shows just how malleable the average human being is.

I think you are projecting your inquisitiveness and desire to know the root cause of problems on these normalfag women. Most do not go by a day in their lives actually thinking about the consequences of their beliefs, at most they think of the social consequences there would be if they did NOT tow the line.

Well said, most people WOMEN ESPECIALLY are conformists.

Still, I find this theory interesting and even plausible to an extent.

I think it preys on their caregiving instinct much more than a mating one. It's catlady syndrome.

It's been over 2 years since the Five Guys incident forced their hand with this censorship apparatus and everyone has seen it in action. I wonder how far it will go? Not that it matters, it's too late. Everyone already knows. I just want them gone sooner rather than later so they'll stop shitting up what was once a really fun thing.

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE

But I don't disagree with anything you wrote there, user! Only this;

Actually not so many of them support it as our lying news media and governments want us to think. There are still a lot of them to be sure but go and have a look at some of the independant polling on immigration and the refugee crisis. It's very illuminating. You can also converse with some of the women in areas that have these 'fugees and the sentiment is surprising. I don't disagree with you saying that the ones who do support it are only doing so because of brainwashing though and there are still large quantities of women who support it, unfortunately.

This is the central issue we face with women. They are socially influenced to a high degree.

My initial gripe was with the idea that women are biologically predisposed to want to bring in these people. It isn't sound for several reasons. The foremost of which is that it clearly endangers their children to flood their area with the adult men of a hostile tribe! Women are primarily maternal creatures. Before anything else they think of their children. There are exceptions and it's getting worse but that is an unnatural abberation, obviously. As I said before, it is ridiculous to suggest that this is part of some female evolutionary strategy. I'll believe it when I see some solid work on it but at the moment it's just pathetic, hypothetical, speculative cuckold fetishism from people like Sheppard, CH, (I think Molyneux?) and some others. It's also rampant on cuckchan and reddit which is the reason for my extreme disdain.

Also this.

I suppose I would believe that if the "refugee crisis" wasn't dressed as "women and children escaping war and need help :(". This propaganda is obviously playing off of their empathy and not their mating strategies. Again, these women and normalfags think that they can support #refugeeswelcome and never see any hijabis, never have any mosques built in their neighborhoords, and never have to worry about their children going to school and seeing more brown than white. The pro-3rd world sentiment is a platitude to them, a method of social climbing. They never consider that their policies will directly effect them. They think the only way it will effect them is if they dissent, they'll be socially condemned.

The fact is when women and normies hear #refugeeswelcome, they think of poor brown people and "helping" them, and not "helping" them as being cruel, and if they don't say #refugeeswelcom they are cruel and everyone will dissociate from them for being a social pariah. They do not think of actually living close to a muslim. Their thoughts do not travel that far. They sure as hell are not thinking "how can all of these ugly mohammedans increase my sexual market value?" Their mind simply doesn't dig that deep into the effects of what they're supporting enough to formulate plans over it. They are legitimately shocked when a camp shows up near their town and schoolgirls start disappearing.

This is the world right now in 2017. If we fight for a better future we'll have something to wake up for. Let's not muck it up this time though.

The world wasn't ready for Hitler the first time. Maybe this time we will be understanding.

The true evil of this whole manufactured crisis is that the kikes are trying to corrupt this natural instinct by making brown people surrogate children. Women treat these poor brown people like helpless children and express their maternal instincts caring for them instead of having children themselves. I'm positive that giving women a fake maternal drive is mentally stunting them and causing so many modern females to become mentally ill.

The difference between support for the mudvasion and support for war with russia, is that it's predominately leftist women who support the mudvasion, whereas russian war is more evenly split. I'll grant you that this isn't enough on it's own to say that it's sexually motivated, but it should give you pause especially considering the media's portrayal of niggers, specifically the fact that it's not this:
We both know that jew media does not portray niggers as niggers or muslims as muslims, it portrays them as archetypical white men but with brown skin, who you have a moral obligation to not be mean towards. Again, I'm not trying to say our women are born mudsharks, but that the jew can only make them do things that they are already capable of, and that the female mind is geared towards finding a dominant mate.

This is probably more likely, and there's really no way for me to prove my assertion in the first place.

Just keep giving women sad brown people stories, feel-good movies, charities, cute animals, and cutesy phone games as a empty outlet for their maternal instincts.
Then they don't have their own children, become depressed/neurotic and don't fully understand why.

We should start linking normalfags to (translated) Hitler speech videos.

You know I'd be really relieved to know that I've just been jewed by the media again, and that are women are in much better shape than I thought they were. However I don't want our strategies to rely on women's ability to make good decisions if we don't have to.

Though to respond to your points:
This isn't the picture most people were being fed about muslims, back when the mudvasion started in 2015 opinions were much more favourable because most people didn't have direct contact with muslims or were otherwise gaslit. And while it is wanning, the meme about most muslims being peaceful and just like you is still being thrown around. The invasion wouldn't have happened if most people (including women) recognized mudslimes as the threat they are from the start.

That's a fair point, at the same time though women aren't that stupid. When they see hordes of male kebabs and niggers in boats or marching on roads (like 2015), it's not the empathy propaganda which kicks in.

There's an article on heretical.com which makes exactly this claim. Not saying it's necessarily right but the theory exists.

*young

*in

We don't have to.

You mistake me with the rest of your response to my post. I was responding to the assertion that women are biologically inclined to this; in a subconscious, instinct driven fashion. I'm aware of media subversion and its influence.

I'm not sure I've read the article you're referring to, mind linking it? Sheppard is really good on some points but keep in mind he is obviously a disillusioned man, to put it mildly. I find it hard to dislike him seeing as how many times he's gone to jail for having the courage to speak out. I still think it's rubbish, though.

Holy shit they keep purging comments on this video.

heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html

Thanks. I have actually read it but I can't be arsed to dissect it at the moment. I'll do so in the next thread after I've read it again.

It's the same intellectual cowardice when the topic of rape and assault comes up. It's essentially the same retort but with "Muh misogyny, men are all evil!" instead of admitting it's the nigger or mudslime.

You'res is terrible.

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER???

:^)

That has to be satire doesn't it? He's using an ancient wallpaper for a profile pic..

I can't find a single pozzed comment. Just a lot of shit being deleted. Normalfags see through the lies, I just wish they were even more woke so we could purge the neocons entirely and take our nations back from foreign/globalist/internationalist pozzed interests.

Got curious, checked, but nope. Just looks like some retard that joined Jan. 2015. 1st pic related. Have some more epic sophisticated arguments that totally blast us tinfoil hatters out of the water.

LOL

We've fucking won the youth user. Hell the king of YouTube is a literal Holla Forumsack, we could create our own YouTube if they Jew shit up to badly.

The Goons are losing their grasp over the internet more and more every day, eventually user will reign supreme and the Goons will be in fucking jail.

Very profound. That really made me think

Just give them The Greatest Story Never Told

Case in point: Liveleak.
Fucking kiked to the max these days after blowing the ISIS/western supported terrorists cover in Syria.
They literally sold out to Taboola (kikes from ISISrael) and Dickpicksandflicks/viralhog (another kike) and they instaban if you mention it now. Fucking disgusting, how the mighty have fallen.

That is far more than any WN/etc group combined could muster. Holy fuck the normalfags are waking up in numbers I'd never have expected just a few years ago. Understood it was going to happen but not this quick.. kek

Video related
And fresh OC pic related

They are losing. Which now gives room for an identical platform with added features like commenting.

There are fucking skulls with protruding jaw features, eu teeth, orange hair….
The govt slaps 50 year moratoriums on new finds and seals them, to protect their favourite group of tourist/housing marketing niggers who killed the celts/vikings/phoenecians before them.
This is the real reason why they don't like talking about it. White genocide is the whole fucking bandwagon the niggers use to milk the jew IMF/govt for gibs.
celticnz.co.nz/
Go there and read and look. You'll see the photos, the standing stones and other non nigger evidence predating them, that no one knows or talks about in NZ (normalfags anyway).

Anons, we are a crossroads in our history and future manifested. What we do this year, this year of Kek, this year of utter chaos, shall echo throughout eternity. We must seize this opportunity with ferocity and tenacity like never before, to a level where 1932-33 will be a footnote for 2017.

We need a desentralized video sharing platform.

I'm frustrated by how only money and downloads/uploads has really been decentralized on the internet.

a new age

Image deserves the video. Still tears me up.

the green party in NZ just released their new policies and they want to up our intake to 5000 a year. theres already been shitloads of anti muslim sentiment in all the comment sections i've read which makes me extremely happy. But the ones who still support it are lost, there is no changing them. But I will still be going to their meeting next sunday to voice my concerns and ask the hard questions.

I saw that too, but it was only like that for a little bit. They've got it so the logo cycles between snapshots from the propaganda in question now, and it looks like what happened is someone put up a single frame from the animation where it was in mid-transition.

Too bad. I, too, was moved by what I assumed to be a deep commentary on our society in regard to our disposition toward and treatment of refugees.

don't know why he changed his haircut and beard from that to what it is now.

COME ON, IT'S 2015

I find it extremely interesting that Goons dominate Reddit and Tumblr while we tend to be more powerful on YouTube and Twitter.

We easily have the strongest presence on Youtube out of all major platforms.

They put money into wifi-balloons dude.

And Reddit is only theirs because they changed their rules and started deleting boards.

We really REALLY need to crowdfund the development of decentralized alternatives to all major internet platforms with subscription based moderation so there can be no censorship.

You believe in evolution, right?
But it doesn't apply to humans?

Works every time.

nigger we'd own plebbit too if we didn't have to tiptoe because of pozzed shitty Long Live Holla Forums!ing just look how popular /r/niggers was and of course t_d may be pozzed but a lot of them are hiding their powerlevels until it spills into jewtube

Ask him if his belief that everything is relative is relative… (it's not, it's absolute)

Chat also has, user. Even voice chat can be done in Retroshare.. video too. Not perfect but it works.
That said, P2P is for sure the solution to all our problems, just as we are faceless anons here. History says it will work. But I am but a simple dos-script tier faggot when it comes to code.

>Even P2P Holla Forums?

Each user has a 'share account' like a crypto wallet but instead given value by your shared bandwidth/data/served data volumes.
Getting this right is critical.
PC focused but expand to mobilefags later (share account important for this).

Adolf requests 'NSuprising.webm' from Nathan.
Adolf then holds a copy of this on his machine.
Nathan gets gibs for sharing. Depending on the node? this could be deducted for 'viewing' and given for 'hosting'.
You start with e.g. 10 points. Use them up you need a new IP or CONTRIBUTE. This is critical to growing. No growth/seeds = death.
No different to any torrent.

This share account can then be used on your mobile to use accrued points/share points, to view without storing/holding data or uploading to keep viewing.

This way people can have their cake and eat it but must contribute somehow and somewhere.

Once you have a library of popular stuff hosted, or dank OC, you unlikely will have to do so much to keep going. Just keep using, it will support itself. Perhaps incentives could be utilised to make people still want to contribute further (to avoid repost/stale data).

We replace the 100s of datacentres google and kikes use to centrally analyse data, decentralise, remove any copyright bs, no geolocking, no kike tricks, no money for their gibs.
Their bandwidth costs are so high and margins are so low because they centralise everything. It is against natures' principle, it's like forced hillary memes, they just don't work without massive input of energy, even then they ultimately failed.
We were born in decentralisation, molded by it.
P2P is is where our future leads
Just one program to make it happen - this we can crowd fund or perhaps there are anons who would be willing to lead pol programming efforts, in the final step of internet totalen kreig. There is no shutdown button this time. No jewish shareholders, no filtering, no hidden agendas, no hasbara comment shadowbanning, just pure truth, dissemination of information in an unrestricted an unfettered manner.

Thanks for linking user, thought it'd been shoah'd (esoteric truths), so I only have a 137mb webm of it as I don't have luxury of good internet at all times. Love learning German from it and it's one of my favourite speeches. It's an excelent way to introduce newfags to the whys and hows of the early to mid 1900s Germany.
It is pure historic truth and nothing but. No padding, massaging or ridiculous embellishment. Just the truth. The kikes are fucking terrified of that type of powerful media.

I have my video editing rig back up and running again so will be making some shit for us

FPH had 150k subs lmao
T_D allegedly has 6 gorillion, seems that way based on activity and official reddig advertising stats before they were shoah'd.
This is also a HUGE source of red pilling T_D normies re:JQ and six gorillion. I noticed them spamming it everywhere when sub numbers are mentioned, which leads to 'why gorillion' and red pilling that mods cant kike out ensues.

I once used this one neat trick on a fedora gaytheist and it went like this

Also on anther related note does anyone else find it strange that we rarely discuss and barely ever operate on Facebook?

No matter how many times I see this I still laugh

Is this nigger speaking German? Sounds like a fucking abomination.

Facebook is basically dead, why fucking bother

nice try chaim

it would be a waste of resources that would be better spent elsewhere

better put, since kikebook is structured to deal with wrongthinkers efficiently (requires a contact network to spread messages) and breaking safespaces requires a lot of effort there. Not impossible, but def not on the list of priorities

It's mostly boomers now. You'll never get through to them no matter what you do. Just wait for them to die and take faceberg with them.

user, we already are. We are already the new intellectual kings of the world.

A mistake, the film itself is fine.

Is there any hope for the normies?

Great, innit?

The barrel of a gun, I hope.

Because our memes do it for us.

Wtf is a youtube logo and how do you see it? My jewtube still looks the same way as the "my subscriptions" page from 3 years ago lol

Source?

No seriously, source? I am phenomenally interested in this.

I'm deeply impressed. Holla Forums didn't even have to do anything at the beginning, the normalfags did this on their own. I guess the media couldn't lie to them forever.

I would argue we did have to do something, and we've been dutifully doing it for years. This is more the fruits of our labors than anything else. We are actually succeeding.

10AM-11AM EST

OYYYYY VEEEYYYYYY

we need those upboat bots for our comments

This shit isn't actually that cheap some yid is so triggered they're shovelling money into india so that people have to scroll a few more inches to get to the real comments

You have to spend money to make money. The sum involved for deploying script monkeys is small compared to their potential losses once the momentum gathers pace.

D A M A G E
C O N T R O L

Trying to drown out all the criticism of the video, or a psyop campaign to make people think all the downvotes were bots.

jewgle itself extensively uses pajeets. their own ceo is poo. i've noticed that your comment lasts much longer if not indefinitely if you mention you're a pajeet and pajeets (hindus) fucking HATE pisslam. use that how you will and mention nuking pakistan for good measure.

Good.

I think these sorts of images are the most effective when they also include an australian abo and an abo skull.

Gas the Chou brothers!

too kosher

should have replaced it with hinduism.

We're all da same user, don't be wayciss, I might get triggered and need my blankie in my safe space again.

It is racist for the albino to be proud of the white skin!

I pasted the link to
>celticnz.co.nz/
For a reason.
Rather than cherry pick on piece of their data, look at as much as you can. It all checks out with my local knowledge and experiences.
celticnz.co.nz/Bes & Thor/Bes&Taranis.htm
Basically Ancient races here along with giants like everywhere else and shitloads of stone carving, stone circles/astronomical observation stones etc pre Maori. Maori only carved greenstone and undertook obsidian tool shaping in most cases.

Enjoy the rabbit hole

Anyway, back on topic

Houghton writes:

cont.

Oh for fucks sakes. In other words, the 'Moriori' (actually just Europeans) long ago settled New Zealand, until the Maori showed up and ate them all. Then, hundreds of years later some more sons of Britain showed up (siblings of those who were eaten) and took back their old land. The Maori have chimped out ever since, claiming whitey stole 'their' land. I'm actually really angry about this right now.

Fuck me, if it's true then it throws core parts of what I know about NZ down the shitter. user, do you realise what this is? This is the moral justification for getting rid of all the Maori from NZ. I'd long been pondering about what to do if actual natsocs took over the place, how you could do anything about the Maori without the public being buried under the guilt of being branded as thieves. Even I would be hesitating about it, with it always there in the back of my mind that it's actually their land after all, do we really have the right to it? Yes actually we do, because it was our land to begin with, they can fuck off back to wherever in the pacific they came from to begin with. Billed correctly the public would accept it.

Someone with a jewgle account please upload this to jewtube for exposure, it's great.

getting kind of tired of seeing this monobrow slut every time I reload the page. Maybe that was part of their plan

Oh shit I just remembered, didn't jewgle say they were going all in on trying to censor wrong think from the internet recently? This could easily be a trick to trigger a response and train their bots for them… it's a random political video on a sensitive matter they knew would trigger a large response and they released it for no particular reason

peace dubs confirm
Basically you got it in a nutshell. Hence the elders are sometimes reluctant to talk about it depending on how you approach it. If you're really casual about it, they'll spill.
If you act RWDS/SJW, you won't get shit.

Taranaki iwi has many stories of blonde haired/white skinned 'ghosts' and 'people of the forest' etc. One of many.

All this shit is very easily proven, you can see the stones for yourself.. that alone is a nail in the coffin let alone the skulls and bones. This land is still quite lightly explored in many parts so finding new things is not hard. There are so many hidden caves all over NZ when you go looking….

Dunno if it would be that easy, most don't know about this. Most older-mid aged country folks do. Cityfags and youngfags (and most people my age as slightly older youngfags) don't.

Thing is if you can't explain it in a sentence you've lost. The masses here are that brainwashed and stupid.
You believed that shit until seeing evidence totally contradicting it.. I did too for a large part of my life and was NS/WP red pilled as a god damn teenager. Enough said.. breaking that conditioning will be hard.
Maybe some NZ oriented pewdiepiesque effort could do it. Coming from someone with Maori in them would be icing on the cake. I know one guy who does fit that bill, does know and probably would/already has. Problem is activist movement here (the true activist movement pre sjw/occupy bs) is so quiet and small. We talking the law/reality red pill activist tier types.

We should start "The Truth Network" a media co-operative with a commitment to publishing the Truth and only the Truth.

Sounds like South Africa really.

What the fuck did they thought would happen? People all over the white world HATES immigrants.

Do they want civil war?

Yeah, I wasn't able to dislike the video when I tried before, but was still allowed to like it, but then it wouldn't let me dislike it; it was weird.

Everyone in the world hates immigrants. That's the final redpill. Even their own sandnigger neighbours like Saudi Arabia and Israel refuse to take them.

Didn't know they had the same but tbh if they get to this tiny shit hole, they wouldn't miss niggerland.
Cecil Rhodes wrote of the phoenecians (at minimum) cultures in Africa.

I made a comment, and now this autistic faggot is giving my channel some low-energy bants. I usually welcome bants, but this is "you're dumb" or "I bet you like the color pink"- level sadboy banter.

Is this really the best they got? Color me disappointed.

oyyyy veyyyyyyy

Lads, i think the video just got deleted

The responce to this video has given me more hope than anything else in recent memory, are normies finally waking up?

Works for me.

It's gone up 2 million views but only 35K dislikes. I wonder who could be behind this…

It's best to think of women supporting mass shitskin immigration as the biggest "shit test" ever pulled.

I really think this deserves its own thread. This should be common knowledge among /kiwipol/.

Updated Kike ratio.
I bet you niggers 10 shekels YT will remove the comments and hide the like ratio in the next 24 hrs.

Twitter shit-storm incoming!
Better get salt mining Goys!

I could do a specific thread, or a general 'crazy shit in NZ you do not ever fucking see on any mainstream source or education facility'

'cus there's plenty more when you go digging
plus the extreme underwater ufo activity lel

Yeah they have been removing dislikes since the video went live yesterday, I've witnessed at least 5k down votes evaporate. keep and eye on it and be sure to screen-cap the sudden drop offs.

The leftist crying in these comments I love more than anything. They know that whites are beginning to lash out and they don't know what to do except fall into despair.

All the work we've done over the years and here we are. We're at critical mass and have reached the point where enough people know the truth now and it can't be stopped. The number of whites that know the truth have become self sustaining and will continue to multiply even without effort on our part from this point on.

The question is will we be able to control this mass or will it take on a life of its own?

125k come in due to Obama, Trump blocks the millions of others, and this is "Trump cucking a nation"?

(checked)
Demoralization has been a (((commie))) tactic for decades, user.

I love it how Europe gets the Palestinians now

The CEO of Youtube is the Kike (((Susan Wojcicki)))

Typical tricks at play

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

I even noticed my own downvote disappear. Reloaded the video and it had just reset.

If you could, start up a /kiwipol/ thread with a (supported) summary of the hole in NZ's history before the Maori showed up. Maybe not tonight because everyone's asleep now lel.

Screen-cap that shit nigga, we cannot let even the smallest act of class A kikery go unnoticed or undocumented.

+12k down votes
In less than an hour.

It's no proof, it looks the same in a screenshot as it does if I just hadn't clicked it to begin with.

It's safe to say whites, or at least not niggers, are the indigenous race of every habitable place on Earth because niggers don't actually migrate. They just follow.

fake news but I love it

I did my fair share of spamming, faggots. I'm not seeing enough shitposting in that comment section.

It sure as fuck feels that way. Same thing with the white mummys being found in the desert in the US, which then get similarly suppressed.

You can watch the fucking like ratio get fucked with in real time.

It's more like when a pregnant or post-natal animal adopts orphans across species. Considering most broads are on birth control, it's not surprising they'd do the same thing.

This comments section is truly glorious, The West is awakening.

Reminder that youtube is deleting thumbs down as well, probably half of them or more.

here you go user.

song?

damn that pesky genre

Bots posting scripts written by jews. So not human at all.

The comment section of the video is a literal war normies and pol-inclined people vs Youtube. Glorious.

Now that's a triggering title. Remember to downvote the videos in the rest of the playlist too.

Hey, raping and stealing's a hard job okay?

CNN says you're hired! Congratulations user

Spoiler that disgusting shit

jewtube is clearly editing them, they are also deleting a shitton of dislikes

I don't see the video in their channel anymore? Are they trying a soft retcon?

wow thanks for pinning me on top Holla Forums.

I think it only pins on top for you to see, that one's not showing up for me.

I liked the combination of fuuko and jew awareness. Figures that it was someone from here since it stood out

Well that's pretty fucking gay then.

i wonder what these kikes will do about this. the jews must shut it down eventually. i'm surprised they haven't played with their own numbers yet.

Reminder that YouTube will automatically shadowban any comment with an outgoing link, as well as any comment with more than one internal link. Once you have been shadowbanned once, it’s permanent for all comments on that video. Comments are also shadowbanned if they contain words which talk about YouTube’s shadowbanning system, as well as other phrases that they just don’t like.

You can check this, of course, by visiting the video in a browser in which you’re not logged in.

They turned off the funnel from their banner already and the video isn't listed at all in their channel like that other fag one still is

no shit, i've never had a jewtube account, i didn't know they shadowban now, do they document it anywhere that they do this? does the user get any kind of notification?

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES AREN'T WELCOME HERE

Subhuman mongrelfolk degenerates

user, do you even know what shadowbanning means?

If there's anything that would cause me to pick up an automatic weapon and spray an entire little clubhouse of theirs, it would be my dog getting killed in such a manner.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
> facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212103609879021&set=a.3685557651049.2158705.1038373287&type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqAA4SWzWY
youtube.com/watch?v=JGM7cwu630U
youtube.com/watch?v=P2Ip7almhCk
youtube.com/watch?v=juppeR53Jks
youtube.com/watch?v=I14dc62gHcE
youtube.com/watch?v=fOMfGcgdR_E

Wew

Whoops, pasted same image twice.

Indeed, they're fookin colonists. I have some of those roaches living not far from where I live, they're noisy as fuck and none of them come from "conflict zones". They come from Sri Lanka.

Be aware of the disdain mudslimes have for dogs. Only last week one delivered something and asked for our dog to be put outside. According to the person who answered the door he had a look of disgust on his face which intensified when she refused. Keep an eye on your dogs, anons. They will target them.

I wanna do some research on my end, What country?

Criminally underrated!

France

That person is not wrong, though. Non-whites are not humans, strictly speaking

So while we're all here, there seems to be some scumbag copycat channel that re-hosted the video some time ago, obviously without Google lovingly curating the like/dislike counter.

youtu.be/2eoX3xtzs3Q

Suffice it to say, the non-fucked with ratio looks a lot more reasonable than what we have in the original video.

How does this make you feel?

This jew is pissing me off. I hope it's just a troll.

Kinda salty about the 113500 fake likes.

what language is this

Oh fuck, you too? I can still click on "Media" but not "Tweets & Replies" as I usually do. The hell's going on? I rather not plug into social media just to follow one person.

The best way to combat this meme is by smug funny meme like

funny and gets the point across

I'm getting sorta mad at this whole shit of youtube deleting comments and about to shat a my own opinions just to see how long my video is going to last. I'm currently screencapping comments, and comment on them to check back later if they were really deleted or not. I shouldnlt have subs because of a comment like what the fuck is going on…

There's a lot of Holla Forums-esque spread on faceberg, but to make them work you have to dress it up in the faceberg style of shit jpeg artifacts and niggerspeak. The message has to be diluted to avoid the banhammer so it's not really something Holla Forums can orchestrate directly.

Anyone know the sauce of the movie in this webm?

r/K Selection Theory.

Don't get mad, they're getting replaced every time and it's a wonderful sight to behold.

Not to mention the Streisand effect of it all.

She's started handing out yellow stars!

YOU SHOULD LET MILLIONS OF FIGHTING AGE MEN INTO YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE WE MADE A VIDEO OF SOME SANDNIGGER KIDS HAVING FUN

Fun fact: There's an LMG that Zastava produced named after Arkan's wife: Zastava M-84 "Ceca".

why can't they delete the comments? They already are. They will even disable the comment section altogether and no one can do shit about it.

I will do it. Suggestions for title?

I'm not saying antifas are not that retarded to try something like this, I'm saying that unless you're korean or chinese there's no way anyone in the political spectrum could get away with something like this.

lel, the video is still up but the youtube button no longer takes you to it, and it's no longer listed on the youtube spotlight channel

also, still waiting on that Father's Day video, you fucking kikes

fatherhood is evil goyim do not reproduce

Something similar to the actual title.
IDK, #MuchMoreThanARefugee?

I uploaded it under the same name. I don't know whats going on but I can't see comment section anymore. Not even on my own video.

Soon

spaghetti

Holy fuck. They disabled viewing comments for me. I left a bunch of posts under the original video. When I log out completely (signing out isn't enough. The username is still remembered), I am able to see the comments.

P.S. I always use private window browsing even on my personal computer.

:^)

Its not for hiding browsing habits. But for avoiding giving the website any more info than is required.

jesus how could anyone hate people invading your home and raping your women and bombing your citys

Proper response:

So the fact that natural blond and blue-eyed people are declining is no issue in the eyes of normalfags but the decline of redheads is just because they are a small minority. Disgusting.

Jewtube will cater your comment section based on your profile. It was designed this way to create an echo chamber. Don't be fooled, log out of your account and browse in incognito mode to be sure.

Are you sure about that? I'm not sure about the situation in US but the few commie larpers we have in Europe are mostly supporters of taking in "refugees" if only to spite people who aren't one of them.

Boys turned to trannies
Women with black men

It's a troll retard.

So all refugees are terrorists?

I wouldn't count on them removing comments as the cure-all. Too many people have been exposed. I expect some much more significant damage control to take place. Possibly even some person(s) at kiketube trying to postpone the comment disabling or something with maybe something bigger in mind. Who knows.

99.99999999…% pure redpilled comments

How could that have happened I wonder..

>Whites now believe they are greater victims of racism than blacks

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

In other news,
88% of Millennals Oppose Race Based Affirmative Action
breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/18/MTV-Survey-88-of-Millennials-Oppose-Race-Based-Affirmative-Action

>Democrats are also losing the White Male base in record numbers and are tried to court them but failed miserably

nytimes.com/2014/03/03/us/politics/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men.html
amren.com/news/2014/03/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men/

The effect of their failure really showed during the recent congressional election, huh?

There are some browser extensions which could assist you.

He certainly showed more humanity than his opponents have ever done.

Why is this not pinned? Great to see that the dislikes outnumber the likes, If it can go over 525k it will get on YT's most disliked page.

Hey guys, look what I found'

>This video was produced in part by the International Rescue Committee, Presided by (((David Miliband))).

rescue.org/david-miliband

Further details about his Refugee credentials:

>Born in London, Miliband is the elder son of immigrants, Belgian-born Marxist sociologist Ralph Miliband and Polish-born Marion Kozak, both from Polish Jewish families.[7][8] He was given the middle name of "Wright" after the American sociologist C. Wright Mills, a friend of his father.[9][10] He has said "I am the child of Jewish immigrants and that is a very important part of my identity."[7] Both his Polish Jewish paternal grandparents lived in the Jewish quarter of Warsaw. His paternal grandfather, Samuel, a trained leather worker, served in the Red Army in the Polish–Soviet War of 1919–1921 before moving to Belgium.[11][12]

Holla Forums I S A L W A Y S R I G H T

I hope you guys disliked the video.

Really, fuck the refugees! Bunch of fucking parasites looking for an excuse leech of us and eventually make our country just as shitty as the one they left. Fuck these shitskins. Hope they all fucking die.

No wonder Muzzies marry children, that girl is like 10 and already has one eyebrow and a moustache.

been that way since birth most likely

I'm not even European and this makes me extremely upset. Not at the Africans, but at the "economists."

Colour me surprised, user.

READ THIS POST

It's worse than even that. In addition, the Chinese government has adopted policies to encourage the young Tibetans to leave Tibet in exchange for comfy official positions in the 1st tier cities. Once there, they will inevitably have to marry a Han Chinese person simply because their own community is too small. Also, I understand most of the Tibetans leaving are girls due to inheritance traditions.

Their territory isn't the only thing they've lost, they've lost their children and their future.

The ones that do remain in Tibet will probably become the subject population for future Chinese genetic experimentation due to their genetic isolation and non-fucked environment.

Bump

Quads of deportation

That's the one

Black Pigeon names Soros as the wallet funding this.

the middle one might have been alright tbh

Fuck him. His channel is begging for revenue.

Acid Spit by MegaDrive on the 198X album.

Hello D&C Kike

good comment

Cry harder kike.

Seriously, though. There's some strange website related to the channel and other shady shit. I remember he tried to get people to hop on board a weird social media thing that failed miserably.

He's just another one of those unbearable people that pop out of nowhere and try so damn hard to convince people that they have a similar mindset to anybody that has a sense of reason when it comes to politics. This is the new strategy of TYT-style groups that want an audience. I'm talking about people like Milo, Lauren, Gavin, fuckin' Shapiro, and the like.

And by the way. I'm not trying to defend Soros. It's just that TRUE kikes like BPS are just as poisonous (even though he's yet to fund eastern-European coups and Black Lives Matter nogs, as far as I;m aware).

Jesus christ. It's like watching an insect getting dragged into an ant hill alive.

Is there a story to this webm? I assume white woman got raped by mud people?

Could someone comment:
#MoreThanARefugeeAnUnibrow

liveleak, splintered off ogrish

liveleak is great

Potayto, potahto.

yeah, i'd shoot my loaded gun in her mouth

I can't even dislike sand nigger comments? What happened to the youtube where you could get hundreds of dislikes? I had just logged on youtube for the first time in a couple years just to give this a thumbs down.

You wanna know something really fucked.

I remember a few years ago I met this beautiful Fraulein from Germany (studying abroad in the US). At the time I was still naive and stupid, so I turned my nose up to the redpills she was trying so hard to get me to take. Finally we decided to message each other once she got back to Germany. We did so up until one of the attacks happened, and I haven't heard from her since.

Kinda hurts, tbh. I was just working up the nerve to ask her out.

WHAT IS (((THEIR))) FUCKING END GAME?
GAS THE JEWS SO THIS CAN END NOW!

>youtube.com/watch?v=JGM7cwu630U
>youtube.com/watch?v=juppeR53Jks
Remember a few days ago when SCOTUS re-affirmed that hate speech doesn't legally exist because there are no exceptions to the First Amendment? Looks like JewTube didn't get the memo.

To clarify, those two videos got shoahed.

GTK

RWN