A SIGN FROM DER FUHRER!

My brothers, the Holy Hitler Quad of 1488 shows the way like a beacon! It proves the truth to the filthy leftypol heathens! Praise Adolf!

>>8ch.net/leftypol/res/1556467.html#1791540

sage because shit thread

Self-bump, because this sign from above must not go unnoticed! And so forth.

Yeah, fuck off kike, your ID has been noted.

Do you get paid, or do you do it for free? Serious question.

I figure you do it for free, because you never come up with new tactics. You'd be much more motivated if you were paid shekels. That's the curse of your kike blood. You're half-hearted if jewgolds aren't involved.

Superstitious subhuman show some sense

/sage

First, it's a shitty thread which has no worth for discussions. A waste of space
Second, why on Earth do you visit Holla Forums of all places?
Finally, are you some summerfag, because your stench of autism is annoyance. Or is this your foreplay?

And I guess you forgot to change your ID in depends if this was meant to your first post though

Hang yourself juden filth

Heil'd.

user rolls 1488 while trolling leftypol, and kike user claims it's shit.

Jewboy, your attempt to blend in is the only shit thing here. Gas yourself.

Same kike with a few IPs, posting basically identical lazy shit, as always. Every thread, this is all the kike says. Sad.

Hey mods, it would be hilarious if you stickied this thread just to mess with this larping jew and his transparent attempts to sockpuppet.

So, I've just noticed that the larping jew troll posts three replies in the space of 90 seconds, then there's a gap of four minutes until the next post. Right, like that's not a kike using persona software trying to kill a thread…

user mentioned IDs, you judaic cumslut. He or she would hardly then go and try to pretend to be a different person. How stupid do you jews thing gentiles actually are?

Heil'd, mein Führer.

Gas yourselves.

Mods, it's more than a little obvious that this is she same kike troll that jumps in at the start of every thread. Same MO every time.

Repeats "This is shit" (because heebs obsess over scatalogial matters) and always dismisses anything pro-right, pro-Nazi, pro-Hitler.

Then probably turns around and makes another blackpill thread.

Holla Forums needs to start weeding out shitposters like these. Literal "shit" posters, because that's all the dumb heebs say.

Holla Forums really is filled to the brim with the_donald now, disgusting.

It's getting more ridiculous watching you sperging out now. Are you acting as a retarded Holla Forums to discredit the demographic of people in Holla Forums or are you really that retarded?

Look everyone, we're onto the second kike strategy now: mention that any random facet of something is associated with the_donald.
user uses periods in sentences, and the_donald uses periods too. user is 100% jew!
You sad twat, what's next on your list, reddit spacing?
Serious untemenschen troll problem on this board. It's not hard to see.

You forgot who you were replying too. Maybe you got a little over excited and forgot which ID you're on right now.

This is one of the gayest fucking threads I've seen in a long time.

Your next line will be "I was just pretending to be retarded."

Should I ? Because the very purpose of your another attempt for desperation is bathetic. Using multiple devices won't hide your autism. Just like previous days, your very existence is nothing but shallow cry for your senpai to notice you. It failed, it fails and will fail. Just like (((you)))

Oh and by the way: a big thank you to the kike troll who has helped bump my thread onto the top of the catalog for the past half hour, and simultaneously given a masterclass both in how to stand out and how to and forget which sock puppet he's using.

Changing ID now is a bit late, faggot. And being a kike, you'd know about gayness.
Still, thanks for the bump again. You really are that retarded that you're letting me use you as badly as dock workers use your momma's yidish asshole.

they won't like this

autism

Forgetting which sock puppet your using won't hide your crappy trolling attempt. And, all you're doing is giving me a forum to share my image (ty for that, faggot) and show how tarnsparent your sockpupepting is.
So, yes, you've pretty much fucked up there. You kikes can't ever let anything go: it's easy to rile you, play you, and get you playing alone. You never learn.

I think they can only learn by painful example.
They took it surprisingly well. No death threats so far :-)
(obligatory smiley to annoy the kike)

(now reddit spacing:)

It seems that their mods allow Holla Forums to troll almost at will, which almost makes me suspect that the same apolitical mods run both boards - ours and theirs - and dislike both user groups. Maybe some filipino low paid workers. I always wondered if it's those chicks that goldwater 'shows off' (egad) in his video blogs. It would suck balls if they were moderating Holla Forums, but I'd believe it. Some of the mods here practically type in broken Englrish.

Holla Forums's entire top sticky thread is basically Holla Forums trolling them and their mods totally ignoring it while the users point it out.

So the question is, why do mods here allow obvious trolls to sockpuppet?

Our kike friends are helping me point that out, at least.

Either this is a Holla Forums falseflag or the influx of April shills+ the influx of summerfags really killed the board for good. Complete fucking autism

And it's not going away anytime soon unfortunately

Are we halfcuck now?