WHY

WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

just
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not ?
Batman has always been about detective work anyways, it's actually a good idea.

money

Looks pretty good, a Batman comic would fit the tired Telltale formula.

this

no way it's not going to be garbage, Telltale is shit and will never be good again

It will be better than arkham knight at least.

>Batman was originally supposed to be all about detective work, but ''they abandoned it long ago and went with him just being a brawler and an intimidator, while all the "thinking" is done offscreen
ftfy
I wish there were more point and click Batman games
Or maybe a witcher3-style game that's plot driven, and features a lot of following trails and asking around for clues

So that's where it came from.

I hear that telltales top 2 writers, the ones responsible for TWD S1 left the studio, that explains why the rest of their games are just meh

Mate, they're fucking terrible.

The real question should be: Why Telltale?

Are these hacks really the only people who make adventure games today?

TWAU was good

These honestly. I hate Telltale, but this was something that should have been done a while ago.

Because Batman makes money on name alone. Not hard to grasp.

Imagine a proper Batman game where all you do is detective work and prep.
The "final boss battle" happens without your interaction, but your success is solely determined by how well did you analyze the clues, if you followed all the trails, and what gear did you chose to bring against this particular enemy.

Huh, entirely missed that existed all these years.

What the fuck were you smoking when you played it?

Oh wait, lemme guess, you didn't get to the ending where it basically says "Hey guys, there's no ending here but if you buy the comic!"

No. TWAU was good up until you hit the end and realized how little everything mattered up til that point, then at best it was mediocre.

Just because it was the last mediocre game they produced, doesn't mean it's any good.

Because Telltale cucks will buy anything Telltale.

Their name sells as well.
They still live off the first WD and TWAU season and most people still associate their name with good stories.
Paired with Batman it most likley will sell like hot cakes.

Top kek.

Telltale post Sam and Max S1 sucks.

FUCK YOU

Does anybody even actually play these fucking games?
I'd rather play The Witness or nuDoom for fuck sakes. Interactive story garbage.

What was this trope called again? Can I read on it anywhere?

I've never liked point and click adventure games, but I distinctly remember a time when Telltale was actually a relatively not-hated operation.

When and where did it all go wrong?

Oh wow.

just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NinetiesAntiHero

Give me one good reason not to pre-order this.

When TWD Season 2 started.

why is that word filtered of all sites
that's the only site I've ever seen filtered here

god damn it mark, I don't care if you don't like a site there's no fucking reason to filter links

They started to stamp out licensed games instead of OC.

What's wrong with tvtropes?

Its run by great human beings who are a shining example of what one should aspire to be.

man I don't give a shit who a site is run by as long as I don't have to pay to get in

and Holla Forums isn't?

I haven't used TVTropes in nearly a decade, I'm not going to keep a list of sites that must not be named
how am I supposed to know or care if a random wiki is "off-limits"

Maybe YOU'RE the problem then?

I'm a problem because I'm not respecting your safe place and risking triggering you?

But there actually is a list of filtered sites.
They're mostly clickbait "gaming news" websites like Kotaku and Polygon.

Oh shit, I AM the problem.

I didnt make the wordfilter and im not saying we should censor shit but id rather not give views to SJWs or other pieces of trash.

that's not just interactive story garbage, it's interactive story-less garbage! in fact, the interactivity is reduced to that of a mobile game, so "interactive" is still pushing it

I don't even need to acknowledge your garbo existence.

Filtered.

Nice to see that at least they changed the engine they were using, the prior one looked so bad brcause it was from 2002 or so.

that's pretty funny honestly

then that makes you exactly just like them

You too are filtered.

Telltale needs to be gassed.
I'd sympathize with the capeshitfags, but I don't know if they need sympathizing with.

We need a version of this pic with "filtered" instead of "sage"

IT COULD BE FUN!
I liked The Wolf Among us

who are you quoting?

the person he quoted

Grow up.

Grow up.

You can use it… not as it was designed?

you're acting awful TRIGGERED

this kind of reactionary extremist "ALL OPINIONS I DISLIKE SHOULD BE ERASED" mindset is what people hate SJWs for.

Meanwhile you just hate them because it's cool to hate them.

Ha ha ha.

Here's your (you)

Do you want to be filtered too?

Ha ha ha.

Here's your (you)

lame

witcher 3? da fuck are you smoking, user? the only good thing about that games was the story anything else was shit.

That art style alone triggers me.
Don't post it.

>>>/suicide/

Money.
/thread

The problem I have with these is that they keep going on with the YOUR CHOICES MATTER bullshit. After TWD S1, everyone knew that your choices only mattered for inconsequential things (is Clementine wearing a hoodie? does Lee have both hands during this episode, even though he only uses one of them for everything? which side character did you save?).

I'm fine with this existing but this shit pisses me off, because everyone knows about it.

If you're implying Telltale games require thinking, then I've good bad news for you.

Will it have big guys?

KYS faggot

it might suck ass

why is he so out of tune in that webm

telltale either needs to make a point and click game with puzzles or make a visual novel with choices

instead they go half way with each game, easy puzzles and pretend choices

FOR UUUUUU

Fucking reddit please leave.

Who does catwoman always look like a begoggled scuba diver these days?

Because you cant make her overly sexy in [CURRENT YEAR]

She looks like a faggot

When they stopped making video games

The Wolf Among Us was pretty okay
I heard that the Borderlands one wasn't bad

But why can't they just make an actual adventure game instead of a shitty interactive movie? Are puzzles really that fucking ancient that we can't use them anymores?

Even The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, a fucking walking simulator is closer to an adventure game than Telltale games. BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HAS FUCKING PUZZLES Not very hard though

"Game play" is too video gamey

Modern gamers are far too sophisticated for such childish trivialities