Another leftist teacher BTFO

White "Slave Studies" sociology professor fired for arguing on social media with a smug black student over a test question.

Here is the question, the SJW answer was C and the true answer was D. The SJW negress freaked out because D was not an extreme enough answer.

Historical research on African-American families during slavery shows that:

A) Family ties weren't important in African cultures where the slaves' ancestors originated; consequently, family bonds were never strong among slaves.

B) Two-parent families were extremely rare during the slave period.

C) Black family bonds were destroyed by the abuses of slave owners, who regularly sold off family members to other slave owners.

D) Most slave families were headed by two parents.

Parker chose C, but was told by her professor the correct answer is D.

The students response:

"If white people defend themselves in anyway, they are racisss"

What if the teacher said "A"?

So why'd they fire the teacher?

I wish that we could take every single leftist teacher and hand them over to Blacks with the assurance that whatever they do to these degenerate filth will be completely legal, and then watch as they rip them limb from limb, rape them, and then skin them alive and eat them. That would be the best punishment.

We need to stop giving niggers free college. They get pushed through the public school system without meeting any actual education standards, and then we send them of to college for free. And when they get there, they're shocked by the fact that they actually have to do work and pull shit like this as an excuse to not do anything. Evergreen and University of Missouri were single handedly destroyed by letting niggers in for free.

So, some smug ape is crowing over destroying the career of some cucked cunt? Why should I care?

When your monster turns on you 101

I don't get it. Isn't C the (((politically correct))) answer? The ape just aping because ape? I hope all leftist professors go down for something equally as stupid.

Yeah whatever.

You say racist like it's a bad thing.

Because real holocaust soon.

Whats a good video editor these days? I'd like to put together videos of just your regular old nigger speaking on politics and spam them everywhere. Most whites have no clue what niggers are really like as even though they know (consciously or not) they don't want to live around them they don't truly know the fucking subhuman and low-iq level the vast vast majority of them are. Same goes for muzzies.

Another case of the libtard teachers pet turning against it's owner. Fuck them both.

Sony Vegas, pirate it. Just look up "sony vegas download cracked" on youtube

This looks like a question for a middle school student

The only thing I like about this story is that the coal burner lost it's job.

Oh, look, another nigger acting like a nigger.

Surprise, surprise.

There is no "Black History."
Blacks didn't know how to write before Whites got hold of them.
They would have still been talking by clucking and hooting if it wasn't for Whites.
There is only History.
Whites just happened to have made it.

WRONG
go to africa, you can see niggers as they were 1000's of years ago. living history

Why do niggers act like that though? The whole arrogance, smugness and uppityness thing? Other non whites aren't remotely like that.

KEK

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST…

EXCEPT THE THREAD THAT DIED FOR THIS SHIT THREAD

we stopped getting multiple choice questions in 4th grade (age 10?). what is going on in america colleges?

Have you ever met an Arab or Indian?

A would certainly be the modern answer.

Yes, many in fact. But none I've met so far were like niggers.

what do you think (((happened)))??
We're living in idocracy. It wasn't 500 years in the future, more like 15. Just watch since trump broke the mold for being a non politician now we will get some dumb nigger shit rapper running for president.

I hate niggers so much. Fuck all of them

Jews, user.

(((Tuition revenue))) and (((student loan interest payments))) are maximized when you get as many students as you can. But when you cram hundreds of students into a single class you can't mark them all by hand, so you use multiple choice and let the scantron do it.

Honestly, politicians dug their own grave when they got so far away from the people that elected them, now everything is spiraling into chaos.

I took a number of courses with 200+ students. The science courses were scantron, but the engineering courses weren't. It's a matter of a difference in expectations.

In which universe is this a thing?

Good. Colleges have become a total cancer and neither young men nor young women should go there for any reason.

The more higher education gets co-opted by gibbering apes, the better off we are. College indoctrination and the bloated mass of public schooling will fail when an entire generation of white people homeschool their children and have them learn trades. And that generation will be the next generation.

In our universe, the one where kikes like Herbert Gutman and Stanley "Sambo Theory" Elkins started slave studies in the 60's. Peter Novick (another Jew) wrote a historiography book where he explicitly talks about how Jews intentionally riled up blacks and then lost control of them as devious nation-wrecking communism gave way to "we wuz kangs," and the Jews themselves were shouted off stage. One Jewish professor even had a panic attack and killed himself, kek.

Nevertheless, even though the Jews lost control of the monster as ethnic studies and gender studies went shit bin crazy, the goal was accomplished, which was undermining White male gentile power and White solidarity.

Underrated.

um, I have news for you…

It's called "the Ivory Tower." to distinguish it from reality

both and C and D would be correct

pretty much the only real goal the majority of newly freed slaves had was trying to figure out where family members had been sent off to

Clearly the answer is E.

What kind of last name is Morelock? Is this teacher a cryptid?

that's a really good idea
we should build a new coloiseum and feed leftists to niggers for sport

good damn it. I wish you would have spoilered that niggers face, christ I want to hit it with a hunk of iron

Do they teach that blacks sold blacks into slavery to begin with or 1/4 | 25%+ of all free blacks owned slaves while only 1% of the white population did at slavery's peak?

of course not, fuck niggers. fuck leftists. you all deserve the rope.

pirate a lynda.com tutorial too

just btw the whole selling families thing happened incredibly rarely since the surviving members of the family would become shit workers really fast. that whole meme was pushed by hollywood so the dumb nigger who starting to chimp out is doing it out of ignorance. white traitor teacher is retarded for making posts on facebook about it tho

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making mistakes. Have them removed from all positions of power by falling on their own sword of pozzing.

I know it would get laughed at by many "progressive" people, but my response seriously is: If you hate it there, go back to Africa. I don't even say this as to imply that I think I've laid down some great banter or something. I see it as the only solution; people like this will never ever be appeased. EVER. They can't be happy in America because they think that whites are oppressing them; and they never say that it's American whites that do it: they claim it's a white issue. Therefore we can assume that they'd feel oppressed in Canada, in Australia, and certainly in Europe where there are even more whites. We certainly see a similar thing in Europe as Arabs claim they're oppressed by the natives (whites) for being brown and for being of a foreign religion and culture - yet they scramble to move into Europe around the whites. So why then would a poor coloured person person of colour seriously, the fact that people somehow think that the latter term is not racist (not that either are inherently) white the former is, is lunacy ever want to stay around whites? Clearly whites want to oppress you since you will always claim it to be so. When you do go way off the argumentative deep end as to why you're oppressed, you'll find a way to claim that being told to just eat egg whites is white supremacist rhetoric and an act of aggression towards Asians; hockey pucks being shot around with sticks by white men will be like a Roots whipping, and the Cleveland Browns will be accused of losing on purpose as an act to demoralize Arabs, blacks, and Hispanics. If they were the Cleveland Whites, they'd probably go 16-0 every season!

Why not go to your ancestral homeland where the people look like you, will not be racist towards you, and won't oppress you because of your wealth of melanin? Could it be that maybe you think you couldn't make it without whitey? Do you think that you maybe love the blue-eyed devil? Do you feel shamed by your shortcomings? You can blame whites until you're blue in the face but doing that won't improve your race, my dude.

Thanks FBI.

Windows movie maker is free. Use that and some better codecs to convert.

Lmao this

Where is her twitter?
Someone needs to tell her that no sane farmer will split male and female. It is like basic rule of breeding animals. You make sure they are breeding with each other.
We are talking about stock that is sports car a piece. You are not abusive towards such thing. Especially when it makes you shit farmer.

It can be answered by assuming slave owners weren't retarded and knowing a slave price in america. How can you be so retarded? Is these what they need to teach in US colleges? We learned it in junior high school.

Fuck me. You mean I could have called the White privilege police and reported Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama and the homeless veteran lying on the bench at the bus station?

I was just quoting the teacher from the OP with that.

I meant the students.

I should sleep soon.

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK! SAUCE!

Propably derives from Shylock.

Among free editors, I found lightworks to work well for splicing video and audio. (You have to renew the free version's liscence every 8 days)

if that webm is your oc I applaud you user
what did you use to get the timing of the words so tight?

Oy vey, you're right schlomo, we have so many raid threads, country generals, and threads nobody's posted in or cared about for months to care about instead. Maybe some eceleb's videos too!
>>>/egy/

>>>Holla Forums