Please help a britbong get armed

As you probably know things in London are shit. I Know how to box, but those pakis come in packs and all have knives.
At this point I don't care whats legal.
This is the best I've been able to manage.
Got any ideas? I don't want to die just walking home from work.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/RKBA/gun/www.thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
archive.is/po5KZ
knifecenter.com/item/WIWASPKA/wasp-injection-knife-fixed-bead-blast-blade-black-neoprene-handle
nitecore.co.uk/Shop/Torches/Tiny-Monster/13391-Nitecore-TM03.html
bladesandbows.co.uk/armex-tomcat-mk2–ek-archery-cobra-80lb-self-cocking-pistol-crossbow-2143-p.asp
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1987/32/contents
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyor1EmgbHU
youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM
youtube.com/watch?v=WegYJJW2jCY
youtube.com/watch?v=-8XMw9pSpmY
youtube.com/watch?v=WfvJtjbY9TM
wikihow.com/Melt-Lead
thehomegunsmith.com/index.shtml
web.archive.org/web/20080202213223/http://home.scarlet.be/comicstrip/anarcook/indanarcook.html
rboatright.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/comparing-england-or-uk-murder-rates.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Cxvr0f2N144
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fX3dt0enBMk
8ch.net/k/res/481076.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z6ym674ANMY
pyramydair.com/s/m/Dragon_Claw_Air_Rifle/2499
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/scientists-develop-a-technique-to-find-serial-numbers-that-have-been-filed-off/2015/05/11/45e76fce-d489-11e4-8fce-3941fc548f1c_story.html
scribd.(com)/document/331653248/MK-3-DIY-Sheet-Metal-Self-Loading-Pistol-Professor-Parabel
ammochannel.(com)/gun-build-the-scrap-metal-ak-47/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flare gun with a shotgun shell? Will probably only get one shot before it explodes

Wew lad.
You best be behind 6gorillion proxies.

Can you still legally make bronze age tin swords in country?

Ballista. You can wheel it around with you on public transportation

I'm reporting this to the London MET Police. There will be a knock on your door later today.

Enjoy jail.

darkweb and buy a handgun

>>>/k/

Yeah. This is probably your best bet. Btw I assume you're talking in hypotheticals because nobody on this board condones illegal activities.

I know about putting a steel insert into a flare gun to fire a .410 shell.
But two problems;
1: it's a bitch to get a flare gun.
2:same for the shell.

I'm fine I'll appear to be outside the country.

No, it's the same problem, offensive weapon. Has to be small like pic related.

Again, same.

My technical skills far outweigh theirs. Good luck.

Can't into delivery or ammo, has to be doable with limited materials. I might as well be In occupied territory

Maybe someone can post the homebrew submachinegun plans. That's probably your best bet.

sage

Retarded

silly user, that's what police are for

Go fuck yourself. You try living in a orwelian dystopia

Try me, fuckker

I got u fam.

I do and you're going to be living in a mosque with bars if you're for real.

Ok, good luck.
You really won't be able to find me.
At all. With a push of a button my Mac address is anyone. Same with ip. I can remove even super cookies with ease.

A slam bang. I have one. Too big.

What do you even use these for?

Wabbit hunting!

The smallest one is for small game, it's made of an airsoft barrel and is 22 Cal.
Pistol is 32, and is my attempt at self defense.
The twelve gauge slap-shot is home defense.
The small ones run on Armstrong's mixture, hence the match heads and fire fishing weights.

I'm sorry, I almost didn't want to show that one because it's embarrassing that I lack wood etching skill.
I've tested them all and they all function.

It's hard to find twelve gauge out here…

Well, don't get too picky with your homemade firearms. If it works, it works. Here's a .380 smg. Written by a britbong.
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/RKBA/gun/www.thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf

If you have access to a welder, you can buy blank guns (even full auto blank guns) and drop a .380 barrel into them by welding them to the locking block and .380 rounds will fit in the 9mm blank magazines.
But last I heard, you queers couldn't even get blank guns.

Even airguns above a certain joule setting are banned.
I've just been almost stabbed one two many times to give a shit any more.
Thank you. I'll dig in, with a new session and new VPN of course.

Oh also to the pigs: I wouldnt have to resort to this if you did your fucking job!

Oh, and here: something you can get all excited about and blow out of proportion

Ignition is your greatest problem for ranged weapons, you'd probably do well with an old fashion English Longbow. If you can't find a reliable ignition source to propel the metal you might as throw it or sling it. There are powders you could make but that'd be bomb making charges for a White Terrorist.

Mate remember your government wants whites extinct from the land. Maybe a cop might care but also cares about his own family to, who'll also be destroyed if he be white.

I would steer clear from that unreliable mickey mouse bullshit. Unless you have the actual gunsmithing tools and a lathe etc. it's going to be dogshit. It's fun for proof of concept to make guns out of pipes but for the love of god find a way to get an actual gun that will be reliable. I'm sure you can find a way to procure one amongst the different markets.

Last thing you need is:

Given the gun laws there you are obviously taking a huge risk by carrying I would be carrying too if I lived around knifey shitskins. If you were only saving the gun for say…..DOTR…..then I would suggest putting it in a sealed PVC pipe and burying it deep somewhere you can later get to.

Yet you think we all have piles of .380 ammo lying around.

This is what separates Britbongs from Americans…. This attitude of the police saving you and therefore guns aren't necessary.
The police can be the best crime fighting unit in the world and you'd still need guns.
Nigger, who will protect you from the police? Your government should be afraid of its citizens. The idea that citizens may ascend on parliament and blow every last cocksucker away should be the thought that every British lawmaker should as he lies down to sleep at night.

You act as if there aren't channels by which .380 ammo can be obtained.

NO!!!!
Forget darknet arms dealers they are either scammers or LE

I will give you a tip.
Get rid of all that illegal home made guns and buy several black powder revolvers lets say 3 revolvers, i think that those are legal to own on the uk and are made by a gunsmith, that way you don't risk fucking it up like an amateur, specially if your life is on the life.
If or when a race war kicks, you will have a gun of some kind with 3 revolvers you have 18 shots you would be better off than most britcucks.
I have a webley revolver that i love, its a shame that you don't have one because its a fine gun.
If you want a decent gun you will have to go to the black market and risk jail time.
You don't want to make amateur mistakes.

Just try switch up what time and places you walk through. Also, check out filipino martial arts in your area. They have knife fighting and stick fighting.

I will remember these things. I know how to make self igniting chemical fire bottles, but they end up smelling strongly of petrol.
I also know chemist.

I actually grew up with an uncle who was into black powder weapons. Mine are extremely reliable and I carry many of them.
You see that cord? It's not the main fuse. If I pull it, the weapon ignites.
I also have a large knife, but they all have them.

OP any chance you can get an 80% polymer lower in England? You could mill that out with a dremel and a hacksaw, and buy the other pieces online.

If you're looking for more guerilla stuff:
Bats with nails in them, slingshots with metal pellets, and crossbows would probably do the trick.

Surely .22 LR is easy to come by?

You clearly don't understand how a slam fire shotgun works. It's 100% reliable and you know nothing about small arms ammunition if you think a 12 guage shell will explode gas pipe and somehow hurt you. Shotgun shells are actually very low pressure. Have you ever seen a 12 guage barrel? It's a fucking piece of pipe, retard.

Nigger I understand perfectly well how it works and no it isn't as reliable as a real shotgun. Are you fucking retarded?

Would you trust your life in your improvised handguns?
Don't put your life on them, get an actual firearm, even if it is just a black powder revolver, don't go with single shots, because only one shot is bad news.

How in the hell can a slam fire shotgun fail? Did you not insert one end of the pipe into the other?

I can't get those revolvers because I'm on a watchlist.

If you can get ammo for it you could build a luty submachine gun

I'll grant you that nothing is ever 100% reliable, but if you slam the pipe with enough force to dent the primer, it's going to fire.

improvised handgun > no handgun

Sucks for you, user.
Good luck with that improvised guns, but then i would go to the black market, it is a risk, but you risk every day by living on london.
Get a modern firearm then, a handgun, that is my second best advice.

I really like the slam fire actually.
Its surprisingly quiet.

lol, how?

I'll attempt. I heard there was somewhere to get a cz, but Its to hard to trust such a thing.

Would you believe I have no clue and they won't tell me?

I'd believe that in Britain.

If you are for real, they are probably watching you online m8. If they won't tell you, then it may be an active ongoing investigation, or alternatively you've been flagged by some sort of online surveillance that they don't want to divulge for security reasons. I'd be extremely careful with what you are doing.

I'm sure anons here who have to ask questions about these subjects will have the proper steel at their disposal and the tempering/heat treating equipment as well to make reliable firing pins. And this is for guns that shoot ONE FUCKING SHOT. I'm sorry but if you're going to carry a gun and risk the legal consequences it might as well be the real fucking deal where you have a dozen shots at your disposal. If you are in a pinch and have to improvise then I get it but DOTR isn't upon us yet and if you're going to have a gun you might as well go all the way and get the real deal.

I own several guns. But I don't think these guns would be worth having. Guns are always the best weapon to have but these makeshift ones aren't. You can't get access to even a single shot hunting rifle or shotgun?

For your home what you should get is some gel or foam mace. You don't want to use regular mace indoors because it's likely to mess you up too. And a gladius which is perfect for using indoors. Hit any intruder with the mace and then hack them with the gladius. A gladius is a one handed weapon so you have the mace in your offhand and the gladius in your other hand. Bats and etc aren't great for indoors because you won't always have enough room to swing.

Probably because I'm invisible online.
No social Media, everything in Gentoo…
But I just don't want to die.
I'll take my chances in jail.
I just don't want to bleed out In front of a bunch of Invaders without taking a few with me.

Tungsten carbide welding rod is my firing pin, and you just pop a shell in the front of the barrel, spin it around and fire the next shot.
It has a pretty good rate of fire.

I mean maybe I'm wrong but aren't the consequences for having an illegal firearm the same regardless if you made it or bought it through some russian friends? Or do the laws in England allow you to build your own shotguns?

All illegal.
Completely.

Yeah easy to say, but it really is that bad here.

When your firing pin is an actual bolt tightened into the end cap, your chances of breaking a case hardened bolt are a lot less than breaking this.

This begs a very good question.
How did the IRA get all those Assault Rifles, Submachine guns, Rifles, Shotguns and Handguns?
Did they steal them, did they buy them on the black market?

I just reported you for gratuitous faggotry. So there.

You can buy a crossbow on Amazon. Guess that's more of a home defense item though.

PPFFFahahahaha
Wow I needed that laugh user, pic saved

You bastard you got a swastika carved there with kek.
Dammit you are for real user.

Not when it is a 3mm bump welded into the receiver.

It's the Irish!

Soviets and black market.

Lots of organized crime groups operate as basically logistics network with a security component. What flows through their supply chains is variable illicit material.

Well, how do people get drugs in prison?
If you can get heroin into a prison, it's not hard to smuggle firearms into the country.

Here's one way:
I bet any amount of money it goes through without a problem.

Ever tought of moving to northern ireland?
You can get some guns there, legaly?

The other side is a mess

So this is how the deep web service works if its real?

I should just leave this rainy shithole, but I can't just abandon my Homeland.

I have a buddy who works for USPS. They really do not care what you send and have no interest in it. My friend ships alcohol all the time, which is technically illegal.
The x-Ray blanket is on the off chance that it is run through an X-ray machine. It will obviously show up as the shape of the folded lead blanket.
People ship cocaine through fedex all the time. Special attention is paid to the smell, so activated charcoal is used sometimes. But odds are tremendously low that it would be selected to go through the X-ray machine anyway.

My sympathies brit-non-cuck, i would leave my shithole if i could.
I live in argentina and this country has been going south ever since the Falklands war.
At least i have 3 guns and im going for the fourth one.
I am pretty sure that a chimpout is coming, but at least im not unarmed.

Liking the gov issue prison pillow you take your pictures on.

Can you get CO2 cartridges without any legal hoopla? I once read that a 12 gram CO2 cartridge has roughly as much energy as a .357 handgun round. It might be easier to make your own CO2 gun than a match stick gun if you can get cartridges.

Look into spudguns. Building something that uses small propane or butane cylinders and a piezo electric ignition will probably be a lot more reliable than your shitty match head+cannon fuse abomination. (no offense, all my sympathy, best of luck britbong)

Funny. I have an extra guns I don't use like a CZ 82 and a Makarov. I would be willing to ship one to the UK but OP would be stupid to give anyone his address.

It would be on OP to give the address of someone else who doesn't ask questions for a small fee of say… £50.
If OP has about $700 to spend on a fun like any normal American who buys a fun, he could probably get any decent handgun he wants.
Some guy in say… Ohio… Buys a handgun from an individual for $400 like a good used M&P Shield, sells it to Bonganon at $600, makes $200 profit and OP pays someone who can shut their mouth or someone who is interested in a similar transaction for another $100. $700 handgun in Bongistan.

you obviously look like you need some help, so let me make a few suggestions. some are harder than others, and some are more realistic than others. some are jokes. i'll leave you to figure out which are which.

learn some metalshop stuff. its not a difficult trade to get into. then make yourself a sten. the instructions are pretty easy to obtain online. i have a pdf on how to make one.

requires you how to use a lathe and how to cut, bend, and press metal sheets.

in all honesty you'd have better luck with self defense making things like acid or explosives, which arent really good defense weapons and will get you in heaps of trouble. not worth it imo.

if you want to get ammo just buy some primers. thats the little metal cap at the back of a bullet that the "nail" hits. to cause the powder to react and ultimately fire the round. the primer is the hardest part to make youself. ammo made this way would be extremely tedious and be not nearly as effective as you'd think.

have you looked extensively into air rifles? some air rifles are capable of taking out a 200lb deer and well exceed the power of a 9mm. but the basic "trick" to it is to buy high quality stuff that can hold alot of pressure, then load a larger than intended CO2 cartridge (possible modification may be required) and charge it alot more than normal. the explorers lewis and clark i believe used air rifles.

It could work, but given that OP is on a watchlist and may be probably under surveillance of big brother, i wouldn't recomend it, there are serious chances it will get him busted.
Don't go trough shady deals unless 100% sure.

You can always come back.

If I had a British friend that wanted one I'd send one for free. Like my Makarov all I'd have to do is file the serial number off of it and even if customs found it they wouldn't know who it belonged to.

Any other Brits around? We can turn this thread into a competition to see who can get themselves black bagged the fastest. OP has set a pretty high bar here already. Who'll go next? What will the winning question be?

the point isn't the shape, it's the direction

No, you actually can't. Acid etching will bring back a serial number that is filed down. However, if you purchased it from a person-to-person transaction, there would be no way to trace it back to you. The serial would be traced to the original purchaser or person who last registered it, which obviously isn't you.
If purchased from an individual without registration, the best they could do is the seller's description of you.

What about a semi automatic rape alarm?

RDXanon should be here shortly with his recipe for explosive putty.

OP says that he has a secure net.
For his sake i hope he has, i am glad i don't have to care about such problems.
OP's country used to be a empire now its shit.
I would get out if i was him, but he doesn't want to do so.

You statist cunt

You can legally purchase any bladed weapon, but you're not allowed to take it outside the house.

Good to know.

Just don't let them find you.
Im pretty sure the cops don't search everyone for blades.

archive.is/po5KZ

Well fellow britbong, it looks like you've got all the advice one could give about defending yourself against the pakis.
Only thing now is to learn how to deal with all those niggers the jews sent to replace you.

This all reminds me of the late 90ies here, it was popular to make one bullet pen guns. That is you took a pen and mounted a steel tube in it and the works. Half of those ended up blowing up in peoples hands.

What about printing one, has that become any better, or are they still likely to fuck up? I dunno about the UK, but getting caught with a loaded gun here is 1 year in with once, or was back then I'm not sure now. I used to carry but that's another life. Not that pen crap though, but blackmarked shit.

Activate my rape alarm when they start stabbing me to death?

It's the legal form of self defense, so it must be reliable method for saving my life?

Don't fuck around with homemade guns. Buy some scuba gear instead.

knifecenter.com/item/WIWASPKA/wasp-injection-knife-fixed-bead-blast-blade-black-neoprene-handle

The most reliable form of saving your life is to be member of a network of armed people who share your method of thinking.
That is something that our ancestors understood.

Do not shoot that thing.
Get a Remington 870. They are legal in England as far as I know. Also get a ruger 10-22. Also legal in England

they aren't allowed metal spoons

OP says that he can't legally access to guns, such as a black powder revolver, so its safe to asumme that he can't get a modern legal gun either.
How about flintlock or caplock single shots?
Go full jacksparrow?

overwrite the serial number multiple times with your own stamp set,
until you can't read it .
File it down if you want to , but it is not neccesary.

3D printing technology is still not there yet.
There is apparently a 3D printed handgun made only of plastic that shoots .22 but it only works for a few uses. It's also a single shot.
If I were a Britbong and my life depended on having a handgun, here are your options, unless I'm missing something…
This one is the most intriguing

What did you do user ?

Get a powerful tactical flashlight to use with your weapons, preferably one with a strobe mode, to blind and confuse your enemies.

nitecore.co.uk/Shop/Torches/Tiny-Monster/13391-Nitecore-TM03.html

This kills the Kurt Eichenwald.

What the fuck do you care faggot? Its used for killing 6 gorillion babies.

wow, UK is so fucking cucked. just turn your stupid country over to the shitskins, you really have nothing left over there….

Watch out, babies are heavily armed!

Where do you find a shell on the uk it begs a question?
A flare gun would explode on hand, there are experiments with them.

These look like the nigger rigger shit they make in prisons. UK is essentially a nigger prison where the whites are forced to nigger rig shit like this just so they don't get raped by the shitskins their country is actively importing. They took away your firearms rights, and now they are simply replacing you in your own country.

The problem is so, so much bigger than not being able to make a shitty homemade "gun".

Can you get smokeless powder in Jolly Olde England? Because if you can, there is no need to worry about ammo.
Shell casings can be shipped, projectiles can be shipped. But getting your hands on some smokeless pistol powder would solve all your problems with ammo.

well…. after what they did to the germans….

Maybe he could make a DIY flare gun using fireworks?

C U T E
U T E
T E
E

I kek'd
speaking of him one of these days an enterprising young user behind 17 proxies will send him a few more friendly animations. And now that I think about it, how fucking dumb is this yid? I mean if there was a potential for me to fucking spaz out and have a seizure based on flashing lights on the internet I would put some kind of block on all animations and videos so they don't load.

hahahahahahahahaha

Just apply for a shot gun cert or move elsewhere in the EU. You can still get a cert even if you have a criminal background - as long as it's not violent crime.

Other option is to go to czech and buy one, then come back on a boat.

Jesus Chris lmao, what the fuck OP. You'll get more fucked for manufacturing that just being caught with an unlicensed shotty.

What's funny is that Twitter has had the feature to disable gifs. Obviously @JewGoldstein isn't going to see any criminal charges. Eichenwald just wanted to make his life a living hell. You know, like a Jew.

I just find it amazing that Brits can't even have long guns / shotguns in their homes. Even a single shot 12ga hunting shotgun is banned?

Apparently your government didn't even try to ease their dick into you when they started restricting firearms. They just fucked you in every hole all at once. Now they are shitting on you with muslims to finish you off.

They can have shotguns or long guns on the cuck box (read safe where it is useless).

just quit your job, sell everything you own if need be, then buy a one-way plane ticket to somewhere else OP

Visas are a problem.
Specially to white people and the uk is leaving the EU so he can't just move into Czech republic i think.

Can't we just fuck off to america? Or is that a no go?

Also, what about deactivated firearms?

Could you reactivate one? I'm sure you can also buy ammo without primer from your local military surplus/novelty store.

You're in the states right OP?

You need that fucking green card.
US immigration policies are too harsh, for white people who want to come legally, not for beaners.

It was the Britbongs who willingly gave them up.
And it's interesting… They gave up their firearms when they were a homogenous country. An ethnically homogenous white country may not have a pressing need to own firearms. But now it's not so ethnically homogenous and I'm sure one of the more googled phrases in the UK is probably "how can I apply for gun ownership in Britain?"
Once the politicians had you lulled to sleep, you figured you didn't need them since Britain was pretty homogenous. Now that you don't have them, they send you combustible shitskins and there's nothing you can do about it.

OP is a britcuck.

Oh, well I guess what I posted still applies:

I've heard that's what people do over there, of course it's illegal and will get you arrested so you shouldn't.

Lesson is that even on the whitest utopia people should sleep with a Machinegun on their closet.

It goes without saying that Holla Forums does not condone illegal activity and we are a board of peace. Nobody ever does anything illegal on Holla Forums.

you're not helping piece of shit

If only we could trade your faggots for normal white brits. This place is a commie hellhole ruled by retards.

In whiteopia, you sleep with the MG-42 in the closet. In Weimerica or Bongistan, you spoon it lovingly in your bed.

Hello pls no bully FBi
if OP is legit then he should walk around unarmed and say nothing racially insensitive either irl or on social media, because that is the law where he livessuck my dick, leafs and britbongs, USA #1 fuck yeah, we have guns and hate speech is constitutionally protected, he should follow the law and go to his grave like a good little sheep.
Everyone should follow the law where they live. They should certainly NO do what criminals do, like here in the US, where if a nignog wants a gun and can't legally buy one, and doesn't have the contacts to buy one illegally, he just finds someone who does have a gun and steals it from him, breaking into his home or auto or business to do so. After all, they're CRIMINALS and shouldn't be emulated, and since they're OK with carrying illegally they don't mind the extra charges from burglary etc.

Oh and to add on to that, I've heard reports that a lot of people get caught with dover to calais. I'm happy to say the security there on entry is very tight for vehicles. They have excellent scans for traces of drugs and ammunition.

I don't think they're doing enough to stop those who go to the republic of ireland, drive up to belfast and take the ferry over to cairnryan. They should really crack down on that.

Same goes for freight (about £500) for a ticket, to places like Coopenhagen or Gothenburg from Newcastle. They really need to stop these criminal bastards.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.
Already the 3rd-most populous country on the planet. Already more Whites than anybody else. Our empty spaces are empty because they're fucking deserts or dry mountains or farmland that we need to farm.
If we opened to Whites from the rest of the world, I'm sure we'd wind up with more fucking cucks than WNs and just be worst off, every goddam immigrant ever always tried to make their new home just like the home they left, regardless of why they left.

Are you saying that there is a black market of guns going around in Ireland?

Kill the Rothschilds'. Decapitate the head and the body will fall.

Absolutely. OP should never even consider doing anything as stupid as robbing from a local farm or trying to import firearms illegally.

I guess it's certain that OP is from the UK, he should definitely just pay the £50 for a shot gun cert if that's the case.

How about a trade?

No you aren't there are plenty of nice little towns full of white people where a WN would feel like in home.

You really over estimate how much choice Bongs have in the affairs of Government. We are consulted on almost nothing and objection is all but outlawed (in fact it is outlawed now but that is somewhat recent).

Feels good, man.

You thought I was talking about guns?
Everyone is talking about guns?
Sorry I thought we were talking about cannabis.

I've no idea about the availability of guns in the republic of ireland, I guess there might be some hand guns floating around in northern ireland, but those would be owned legally.

I'm mailing the binoculars as we speak! But srsly, darknet handgun with a silencer.

Head over to /k/.

On guns in Europe: People genuinely overestimate how hard it is to get your hands on weapons in Europe. Most of the continent except UK, France are very gun liberal. My country is shall issue as well and I'm not even in the most gun liberal countries.

The UK gun bans are futile at best as criminals will always get their hands on guns. All they need to do is to want guns.

There's a massive black market for guns in the balkans and eastern Europe in general that these idiot politicians seem to ignore.

Again, this is where Americans differ from Brits. What do you think the response would be if they threatened to take Roscoe's AR-15 and told him that dissent was illegal?
Roscoe would not go quietly into the night. My here would be pushback. Lawmakers have wanted our guns for decades now. The reason they don't come for them is because we would fucking kill them.
Instead they are forced to chip away at our guns, making small and seemingly insignificant laws designed to eventually break down gun ownership. They are actually losing ground daily. This angers the Jew.

OP, I hope you are not thinking of following in the steps of British counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism expert Darren Osborne?

After the war the brit goverment seized those guns and dumped to the sea i read somewhere.
This is what britcuck get by just handing over their guns.

Absolutely definitely don't do anything illegal, such as robbing or burglaring a hi-cap semi or auto weapon from a random paki or stealing from a mohammedan's cache of weapons, or anything that a criminal they don't think the way law-abiding Whites do might consider.

If he's UK why not just move to NI and vote DUP?

Get it through your head.
Gun laws do not stop criminals from owning guns. Gun laws are meant to stop law-abiding citizens from having guns.
Abdul and Jamarcus are going to get their guns. The only one left pissing into the wind is the person who cares enough to follow laws. The guy who doesn't want to lose his freedom, his job, his wife and family…. He's the one they're trying to stop.

Your government has already pinpointed where you live based on this post. Enjoy being imprisoned for life, you fucking dipshit.

They are doing their jobs. They're ushering in a new, multicultural world. That's why they were hired. That's why they're out on the streets. What the fuck do you think, that cops in Europe exist to protect Europeans? What kind of retarded belief is that?

No need to be so condescending, but sadly, you are probably right. The British government spares no resources when it comes to beating down and suppressing english people.

But who knows, OP may be a fed. Looking to shut down the few remaining avenues which the English people might use to arm and defend themselves.

Can't you just ask a family member to get a shotgun cert on your behalf? Then if society does collapse, at least you'll have access to a firearm/someone with a firearm.

I get what you're saying and on one hand I agree. But on the other if someone (WHITE) wants to move to the US because they want to own guns to protect themselves in the coming global race war and keep the state from getting too out of control then we probably need them given our demographic situation. Ultimately we need to cut off immigration entirely and get the population drastically reduced cough shoah'd cough in the third world and even reduced in the US. Really is there a need for 300m people? Why not let our population fall to 100m and everybody can have more space? Automation will make half or more of our population "redundant" in our lifetimes. The only reason we can't let our population fall at this time is that we have other races in our territories and we need numbers to defeat them and hold territory.

Something like this?

Don't forget all of the ISIS bomb making videos, I think they're on fucking YouTube lol

And what is he gonna use those for? Blow himself up as self-defense?

Remote detonators are pretty simple lad.

You can buy two defensive weapons at your local corner store.

1. Oven cleaning spray. This will melt a muzzies face off. You want to get the good kind, not the "green" kind. You can test it on cement, if it eats away at the cement, you found a good brand.

2. Wasp spray, this will cause a failure to breathe and the muzz will suffocate.

Just be mindful of which way the wind is blowing.

Enjoy.

So he's gonna plant explosives on routes he frequents and walk around with a detonator until he gets jumped?

You can't get raped by Muhammad if you're already dead.

"The best form of defense is a good offense"

We in the US don't need any assistance from any other Whites. We already have more Whites here than any other country in the world, more than any two or three European countries. All we need is the will to do things. A total freeze on immigration, the revocaton of dual citizenships, the banning of mohammedanism, the mass deportations of anyone non-White who has jus soli or jus sanguinis in other lands, all this could be done, and easily, if we had the will to do it, simple as an act of law. Hell, if we had the will to do it, we could re-enact slavery and sell our niggers to the mohammedans in Africa and make a profit on the deal!

Now, for the purpose of argument, let's assume the US would want some more Whites here. How do we perform our "extreme vetting" to make sure that any Whites we take in are actually non-cucks, I mean real hard WN types? Can we genetically screen them to make sure their kids won't be cucks? The last thing we want to do is take in pacified cucks, just because they're White, and let them cuckold our lands more than they already are

Makes sense.
He's gonna go out and preemptively plant and detonate bombs at local shitskins territory to ensure he's either in a fatal shooting with cops or has a future in jail, where he totally won't get jumped by shitskins.

Are you sure about that? Those subhumans don't seem particularly picky to me.

Can you recommend me something I can achieve with mere sticks and stones? I'm a fucking retard poorfag living in a noguns as fuck country with close-to-zero technical skills but plenty of time on my hands and some handy tools.

she will have hearing damage for the rest of her life. poor girl

Well, they're gonna rape the corpse if there's a big enough hole. But as long as long as you're working with low-grade explosives, there may not be much left of your corpse to rape.

Behold.

I'm guessing all they'd need is a small handful.

Make a machete out of sheet metal. Or save yourself a lot of time and get mace.

It's true. Wasp and hornet killer is a highly diluted chemical related to sarin.

Kill one of those "armed" police officers or kill a soldier and take his/her gear, they won't even use it to stop you from killing them. This is probably your best bet since I doubt any of them have fires their weapons before.

your country surrendered, why not pledge your alliegence to another instead?

Fired*

Yeah I get it and agree I'm just looking at all aspects of it. We have a lot of whites but a huge chunk are geriatric no guns boomercucks who will be worthless on DOTR. Fighting age men will be 50/50 white/darkie within the next 10 years. Yes 10 whites can take on 1000 shitskins but you need whites who are pro gun and WN. So yeah, vetting is the big issue.

I got sheet metal but it's quite easy to bend. How can I strengthen it?

so cute
I hope that's a syrian and not some ISIS/FSA

No. You were lucky enough to be born in a nation with a bill of rights. We were not. It has everything to do with your founding fathers for which you should be rightfully grateful. There was no defense to be mounted by us, no grounds for objection and every precedent for our slaughter at an attempt. Our servitude, our state of affairs has much to do with yours. Your freedoms were secured by our restrictions.

If a man is no longer alive and he's raped, can he actually experience the rape?

Don't waste your time trying to strengthen sheet metal. Buy a lawnmower blade if you want to make a cheap machete.

That depends, is the man a kike?

It's probably too thin. Sheet metal comes in different thicknesses. Go to a garbage dump and find scrap metal to make one with.

Or you can buy a machete they're rather cheap.

Interesting way to look at it. But every day that passes, a revolution is farther and farther away. If not for our nigger problem, we might have willingly given up our gun rights. In a way, because of niggers, Americans have refused to give up our guns. If we were surrounded by only whites for a millennia, maybe the story would read differently for us as well.

I don’t know if Americans would have ever given up their gun rights but that doesn’t negate the fact that you have refused to do so because you have permission to refuse.

Don't they X-ray them now?

This. The only thing we can thank niggers for is because of them we still have guns.

It's because of niggers that we still have guns. If every place in America were like Maine in the 1980s and 1990s we would have been disarmed back then.

Our guns are our permission to refuse.
You can't just threaten to throw an armed population in jail. You'd get a response that sounds something like, "I'd like to see you try…"
The last thought in a decent politician's head before going to bed at night should be, "Man, I hope the middle class doesn't come to parliament tomorrow and kill every last fucking one of us. I better appease the common man enough so he doesn't kill me and my family."
That's how democracy works when it works. With accountability. If the government itself doesn't hold politicians accountable, by God the citizens should.

You know, OP. You could just buy the strongest pepper spray. Some stuff from the US is insanely strong and I wouldn't be surprised people who get unlucky and inhale some of it actually can get an airway collapse.

I believe it can take out anyone with a knife or bat. Perhaps not chains but even groups of people and you can avoid killing. They'll run because you got the range superiority.

12 gauge bumpgun. Easy as fuck.

Aren't they basically the reason there's a no-guns policy? That's where they live, right? Makes sense they'd want to turn it into a complete police state, where they have all the security and regular bong is powerless.

How does the government know where you store your shotgun in your own home?

There's a saying about how you only get one chance to lose your gun rights…

go bait somewhere else, FBI

If you have lots of time, you could spend hours every day training with a sling and nunchuks.

A shame JewTube keeps fucking him over.

oh of course, Im just floating ideas, I would ==NEVER== condone such things

Britbong here.
Bought a crossbow and sword.

Should do me well.

Perhaps this was in jest, but modern slings (the Y-form) with steel balls have crazy penetrating power and their use can be easily learned. They are also easy to conceal in comparison e.g. with a crossbow.

(check)
Definitely deadly, but slow to load and hard to conceal.

Meanwhile CA, MD, and NY are getting MORE restrictive gun laws. MD is so cucked that they ban any AR and AK platform, with a the judge calling them "weapons of war".

FFS is there any hope Trump will fix these cucked states?

I think the question to ask is what ammunition if any is available in bongistan. The ammo available dictates the gun you can make.

This is a really good point. There is the anti-gov aspect to the gun culture but a huge driver is protection from nogs and shitskins.

When the us is majority non-white, will you still respect the laws?

(checked)
True, I was thinking "civil war breaks out".

If OP just wants something to scare off muds he can just buy an airsoft gun.

If they have knifes you better have chainmail.

Illegal to use in the UK, illegal to carry. May as well go all the way and get something more effective if you'd be legally fucked regardless.

The Boston mob was supporting the cause by buying weapons and having gun runners bring them over.
Qaddafi also supplied weapons and a lot of C4.
Then stuff that got stolen from the british, or royal ulster etc.

witnessed
lastweekfedaroundandgota32.jepg

I'd help you out but the fuzz nicked my cache of toothpicks.

would it be illegal to squirt mustard in an attackers face in britcuckistan? If not, get some mustard, throw some ground up ghost pepper in it, and then don't refrigerate it so it ferments a bit

Wait is that a radio and a gas can in the pile?

Pretty sure the lower receiver being the only regulated part of the gun is a Merica thing, and Perfidious Albion regulates damn near barrel, bolt, and roll pin on the damn thing.

Do not trust your life to an improvised weapon you fucking idiot. Ask around among the people you know who agree with you about the right to defend your life coming first than your oppressive laws. You might have a pleasant surprise.

(Find someone who can get you an actual gun)

Yes.
Similarly, carrying outside anything at all that can be construed as intended for self-defense will have it viewed as an offensive weapon and considered illegal.

High-capacity assault cans are outlawed.

It's not the weapon, it's the carrying something as a weapon proved by your not having a legit use for it, and using it instead of curling into a ball and waiting for the police, which is what you are supposed to do.

To all the posters ripping on Brits about self-protection laws we aren’t the ones that endorse these rules idiots.
You can laugh all you want but your Jew masters are slowly taking your guns away too. If you want fellow white men to be armed you'll be helpful and not snarky cunts.

Bows aren't the worst idea in the world for home defence, but in the UK we need a reason to carry them around to have them in public, and can't be strung in public unless fired for a legit reason.

i.e. carrying a longbow to shoot at an archery range and stringing it there to shoot there is legal, walking around day to day with a longbow is not.

The "best" bow for home defence would be a compound bow - as it can be kept strung at all times, unlike a recurve or longbow.

Recurve probably actually wins in a practical sense though, as most UK archery clubs don't allow compound bows (due to lack of equipment - as the arrow speeds are much higher, they shred most targets), so you can actually practice with it.

Longbows, whilst cool and historical, are just that. They're innacurate and uncomfortable to shoot compared to a modern olympic recurve (fun though).

You fail to understand just how fucked the UK is. If he gets the guns through a legal channel, he'll need a lisence. Which is almost impossible to get if you live in an urban area, as OP does.

If you have the lisence, you have to keep the gun and ammo in separate safes, and the police may do random checks. Concealed carrying it really isn't an option.

The only way to get a properly made firearm that this could be done with would be illegally.

Checked. Now if only we could get the armed populace motivated for operations, like "Operation Blackout" from the Ethnic Cleansing Operations Manual. As well as getting the kikes and traitors out of our government.

I was serious. A ballista would be fun as fuck to make.

OP knows how to box. proper martial arts training, I hate to say this, Krav Maga is the best defense against a knife. It's really pretty difficult to stab someone 1v1, more than people realize. But with a few attackers or a gun there's very little you can do except have a gun. Which is probably difficult to acquire in the UK outside of hunting and municipal laws may differ. I'm sure you can't own one legally in London, but I don't know

Torch. Not a shitty one, something outputting at least 900 lumens. Shine that in someone's eyes and it will fuck with thier vision enough to let you run (as they can't aim) or suckerpunch them. Of course not much help in the sun, but most terror attacks happen at night, especially as it's still ramadan.

Black-powder firearms require an explosives certificate as well as a firearms certificate, and a "good reason" to desire them, which is open to the interpretation of the police.
Good luck with that.
Even if you do acquire it all legally, you'll have to store them in a manner that renders it as convoluted and useless for home defense as is possible.
After all of those hoops, your legally-acquired, legally-stored firearms can and will be seized from you at a moment's notice based on the prerogative of the police. The most common reason is you're going through a divorce, and they decide you just can't be trusted not to suddenly snap and want to shoot somebody. No history of violence is necessary for this judgment.

I seriously don't know what to say to Brits. But I bet those flashlights are illegal

Ok bro

Nope, they're probably the best thing avaible, all things considered.

I carry one daily. Has a useful couple of points on the bottom for "glass breaking" which would be able to do far more damage in a fight than fists.

Get into HEMA

Buy a sword, buckler and sharkmail.

Not even joking.

Crossbows too, unregulated in UK

Using literally any item to cause injury to another person will open you up to a charge of possessing and offensive weapon, even when used in self defence.

If you ever shot someone, even one of those London Bridge paki terrorists as they stabbed someone else, you would go down for it.

Do you burgers have events where people sell lead projectile weapons in small community get together?

Why don't you just go to the hardware store and buy a hatchet? Get yourself the lightest one you can find with a thin head.

Fuck off.

Do you talk with normies and try and shoe them how weapon restrictions are dumb and evil?

If not, you are letting this shit happen and might as well be the one putting the laws in place.

All the same basic regulations as a bow. You're not going to be able to cary them around without being able "prove" to the police you have a valid reason for carrying them (e.g. a HEMA class).

Crossbow certainly beats out a "proper" bow when it comes to use with lack of training though. (If you go the crossbow for home defence route, make sure to get one with a spanning aid of some sort. When spanning a crossbow, putting more pressure on one side of the string will cause the bolt to veer of to one side. Most spanning tools wil be able to eliminate this, which is great if you're having to load when panicked)

Most are too brainwashed to even entertain the notion. Very few people have seen, let alone held a gun in their lives. So there is this genuine irrational fear a lot of people have towards guns.

Shitting on x nationality for being x cucked is Jewish D&C tactics. You don't think being on Holla Forums we get the memo? (Granted most of those that shitpost are underage)

Shark suit under motorbike clothes (leather jacket, Kevlar jeans with armour pads) will 100% stop a knife without being noticeable.

Even without going that far massive chunks of HEMA deal with extended practical knife defense from back when everyone carried a foot long knife or dagger everywhere all the time and is one of your best shots against one mud with a knife.

Obviously mail and an actual sword and buckler is ridiculous but it's the only way you're even fighting a gang with a chance, that's for the SHTF rioting scenario.

80 pound hand crossbows exist, are concealable, quiet and unregulated to own in the UK

It's not actually as outlandish as it sounds for Bongs

all you need is a 3D printer

Which is why we need to take down the police, who are corrupt anyway, along with the government.

>80 pound hand crossbows exist

How hench do you have to bloody be to use an 80lb draw hand crossbow?

The biggest thing I can fire is a 55lb recurve, and most of the power for that comes from the back. A hand crossbow normally uses the arm to span.

Do you span it like a full size crossbow?

bladesandbows.co.uk/armex-tomcat-mk2–ek-archery-cobra-80lb-self-cocking-pistol-crossbow-2143-p.asp

There's a video, it's pretty easy.

£30 is nothing

Nigger, I ride a motorbike in light synthetic gear and that shit is like a fucking sauna. Trust me now when I say that the only time you'll be active for more than 10 minutes in that getup is in deep winter.

If the banana boat boys catch you with a crossbow in the street, you will go to prison for 5 years. No questions asked.
Even just the bolts will count as a bladed weapon by themselves.

Whites need to take back our lands, but they need to be fully fucking aware of the risks you are telling them to take.

A normal hunting crossbow is around 150lb draw weight I think. I wonder if that pistol crossbow could actually do any good with metal bolts or something.

Cheers.

Poundage must be worked out differently between bows and crossbows then, as there's no way in hell an 80lb bow could be used with that little effort.

The downside of yours though is that it takes two people to string, which isn't feasable. I aslo doubt fibreglass will react well to being constantly under pressure, so you won't be able to keep it strung all the time.

You'll need something that can be strung quickly, by one person or idealy can be left strung indefinetly (I assume this would be the case with compound crossbows).

Nope legal to carry if you can prove that you're taking it to shoot with at a club or similar. Legal to own at home too. However, this is an odd case in British law in that it's guilty until proven innocent.

For any other anons doign archery/crossbows/shooting it's worth bookmarking your club on your phone, so you can quickly access practice times if asked by the police. If you want to be autistic, carry printounts incase the battery dies.

80lb crossbow you are lucky if it shoots over 20 feet.

I've been riding my SV650 around in this fucking heatwave in leather jacket without the liner and kevlar jeans and it's fine.

I said own. Carrying is a problem, have to save it for riots.

HEMA or modern knife defense is your best shot for the everyday. It's surprisingly easy to competently defend yourself from one knife wielding attacker.

pic unrelated

Yeah honestly it looks more like a toy than any kind of actual weapon. I've only used bows so I wasn't sure on crossbow draw weight.

Mate, you are a fucking mong if you think you stand a chocolate teapot's chance in hell in court trying to invoke that as a defence.

While you're riding with 30mph+ winds on you, sure, but imagine running around and fighting with that plus 20 pounds of maille on you.

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

And I'm not even saying "don't carry a means of defence"

People have to be aware of what they're getting into and how cucked this island is.

If you carry, there is the very real possibility of going to prison for a long time.

At some point, that risk may be worth it. I don't think we are there yet.

SASports crossbow is a good crossbow.

There is no border between the UK and Serbia. Serbia has tons of inbred Squipniggers with Kalashnikovs they're willing to part with for a few Euros. Drive to Serbia, acquire one, return to Bongistan, mission complete.

UK "cops" don't have guns

What leverage do they have against you? "Give it here, son, or we'll be forced to deploy the pepper spray".

While I find the comment amusing, what are you going to do? Shoot the cop? Do you think they'll just let you walk away?

Hunting an animal with anything other than a rifle, shotgun or your bare fists is illegal in Cuckistan.

Can you attest to that user?

Acquiring a weapon wouldn't be too difficult. But the problem is then getting ammunition.
Is it possible to make your own?
I would imagine you need a press for the cases, create a reliable primer.

I feel bad if you need homemade weapons in order to not get attacked.

They do now because of too much diversity.

Where is your pillow case at and why is your bare pillow your putting on the internet looking like a drool catcher? Are you sure you're white? Get your mum to wash your fooking pillow for you.

Story?

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1987/32/contents

Totally legal to own a crossbow, as long as you're over 21 or between 18 and 21 and supervised by an over 21.

As it's not on the banned weapons list, it's legal to carry around as long as there's no "intent to harm." As UK weapon law is often guilty until proven innocent, you'll want to be able to prove you're going to practice, so it's clear "intent to practice."

As for it actually working as a defence, it's worked for a friend at my club when the police stopped him over his bow. He just explained he was going to practice and that was that. Didn't actually have to show them any website. So yes, it does work as a defence.

Depends where. M4 carbines are a common sight in london now, but you can stil see unarmed oficers there. In more rural/less diverse parts of the country police are still normally unarmed.

You say that but I've actually done longsword sparring with riot gear on top of leather bike gear.

I didn't feel a thing from the blunted steel and longswords and was at it for about half hour of ducking, diving, lunging, wrestling etc

Not going to say I wasn't sweating, but if your cardio is alright and you're even mildly fit I know for a fact it's doable life or death

(checked) because

If a UK cop sees that you have a gun your life is already over, better take the cuck down with you than get buttraped by Pakis until you die of AIDS

Nope, burger, guns are legal here. That's something somebody said was possible though, and it makes sense.

Ammunition illegal too? You'd have to acquire some with the gun then. I didn't even consider that because again, ammunition is legal here, and even easier to get than a gun.

their equivalent to SWAT, etc. ofc but normal UK 'cops' don't, they are basically crossing guards with a badge

The fact you need to resort to this means it's time to leave. Hungary is accepting refugees right now, but only white ones. It's a start. From there you can plot out your next move.

A bow or crossbow or even a slingshot probably is more lethal, more accurate, has more range and shoots faster that any of those pieces of shit. I wouldn't want to depend on anything that takes more than 10 seconds to reload.
I live in spain and they can be aquired without llicense. Hunting guns can also be aquired easily. Buying pistols takes some more paperwork and you have to join a shooting club, but it's feasible.

If you want to make a rudimentary gun you gonna need machining skills, otherwise it'll be pretty shitty. And without being able to buy bullets… forget about it.

Bow or crossbow lacks concealability.

You may be onto something with a sling though. It doesn't take up much space, and is normally seen as harmless (despite having been a military weapon for millenia).

Ammunition is also easy. Any hard dense object should work.

That looks like something fashioned by a nigger in prison. Learn to make or procure a proper firearm.

Not sure about the laws in Britain, but in Germany you can buy gas pistols if you're 18+. They look just like real one and they can be modified afaik. Only problem is getting ammo.

You should probably get a couple btc's and look on the garlics. But of course, it's a little risky, but who cares.

Use proxy/protection so no ip link/ect. Opsec.
check related vid, look long lines of same for other info.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lyor1EmgbHU

youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM

youtube.com/watch?v=WegYJJW2jCY

youtube.com/watch?v=-8XMw9pSpmY

youtube.com/watch?v=WfvJtjbY9TM

wikihow.com/Melt-Lead

There is gorrilans of bits of info… keep looking along these lines.

Murder rate in the UK is about 1/4 that of the USA.
You're at much greater risk of death from trying to use your pipe bomb cum gun, or from the MANDATORY 5 year sentence for possession of a firearm.
If you're that worried about risks which can be mitigated almost entirely by using tradecraft instead of weapons (why would you put yourself in proximity of non-whites?) then just carry a decent knife.
Lesser sentence if the police catch you (which they probably will) and more effective, reliable and deadly than a single shot gun.

Couldn't be clearer, could it? Although it could also be datamining by the 77th Brigade, in an attempt to locate sources of improvised ammunition which they hadn't thought of.

thehomegunsmith.com/index.shtml

Probably the best resource here. Good luck fruitballs

Population is the UK is about 1/5 that of the USA.

I think he's referring to percentages.

*per capita
My bad.

And people wonder how the Colonists won, lol. The US & Australians together could tear some shit up.

Okay, but because you asked nicely;
web.archive.org/web/20080202213223/http://home.scarlet.be/comicstrip/anarcook/indanarcook.html

Learn how to do armstrong's mixture and see what knowledge you can get from here.

The high murder rate in the US is due to certain cities; Chicago, NYC & Baltimore would be my guess. Outside of those there's no problem. Do you have any idea how HUGE the US is?

Although it could be user remember that as long as there is firewood/heat source, metal(copper, aluminum, lead, iron, and tungsten for the desperate), and plastic/dirt for casts anyone could make anything. If they truly wanted to crack down they would have to ruthlessly murder anyone who can think slightly enough to invent their own weapon like op. They are making headway with that by genociding the whites.

Also what is the 77th? Is that like American's tailored tla team for 'specific' targets?

There's some important differences in how the UK government reports murder rates to how the US does that renders direct comparison deeply inaccurate.
The simplest way to explain it is: until a culprit has been found guilty, the death is not actually flagged as murder.
This is a fairly decent read: rboatright.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/comparing-england-or-uk-murder-rates.html

I wish there was more we could do for our British friends, they really need to be able to defend themselves.

Did you even read what was said?

Might as well use a bushaxe

If you build weapons, do it properly.
Vid related. It's possible.

Should be able to. Legality of swords is odd though, as "traditionally forged" swords are more legal than non "traditionally forged" swords.

user, have you looked into kurt saxon's stuff? He has a few videos online on making homemade deadly stealth weapons and explosives from dollar and hardware store materials. One vid has homemade fuses, pvc pipe matchhead detonators, and a manual autoinjector for nicotine concentrated from chewing tobacco. m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
Another has easily concealable "bear claws", a touch explosive that detonates when it gets too dry perfect for blowing up gas tanks (chemical ignition) and a concealable molotov, also has advice for living in an occupied nation, though his concern was Communist Russia, the advice still applies: m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Cxvr0f2N144
And another bit of advice is to get a friend that works in a gun range and get lots of empty shotshells and then reload them with fishing weights and wax and Crushed matchheads for propellant and armstrong's mix/capgun ammo for primers, and then make Saxon's Four Winds Shotgun, far better than that fail flare you have sonny boy, rapid reload, ease of use and disposability. m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fX3dt0enBMk
Hope this helps you in Airstrip One, Bonglander.

Dumb or trying to get anons locked up.

It is legal to possess a sword, but illegal to carry it on the street unless you can prove a legitimate reason

just make sure dispose of the body and don't call the cops. the bongsquad is not going to be amused when they see you gassed mohammed

???
a - in that post I was talking about bows and crossbows, not swords.
b - I clearly talked about the need to prove a legitimate reason "intent to practice."

If you're talking about my other post
Then yeah, that's an obvious disclaimer. But there is apparently (from friends who do sword classes) some oddities in the law in distinguishing between traditionally forged and otherwise swords.

Op here
I am using a four winds shotgun.
It's also known as a slam bang.
Still no bobbies.

Whats wrong​ pigs? Having a hard time?

If you think you can defend yourself in court and prove you had a reason other than to poke holes in Pakis, go ahead.

They'll check your phone logs and ask your friends and acquaintances what your usual routine is though. Good luck I guess

Idk. My plan was that after I was forced to defend myself I was just gonna go into hiding somewhere in Glasgow

Y'know, there's a thread on /k to help you w/ that
8ch.net/k/res/481076.html

Bit of advice with the slambang: you don't have to remove the spent shell, just pull the pipe out, load a shell into the empty side and fire, the shot will automatically clear it! Rapid reload!

YMMV this guy details in extremely fine details how he makes home made guns from scrap metal, a drill press, metal file and a grinder. Maybe he puts a little weld on… youtube.com/watch?v=z6ym674ANMY

Billiard balls innasock

http:// www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/homemade-shotguns-in-melbourne-drug-world-sparking-police-fears/news-story/4c6b0aceb62e3cf7a9b43a32c93f31f0?nk=1d689033f804e673d4642af61b6edf3d-1498006173

Dont worry about weapons your best self defence will be not walking home from work or to do it in a large group if possible.

I legally own 2 ARs, 2AKs, 4 bolt action rifles, revolvers, multiple semi-auto pistols, and have a concealed carry permit. I have 5,000+ rounds of ammunition and carry a pistol everywhere I go. I know many Americans who would consider me to be lightly armed. In any event, I wish I could help you brother. Look for plans for manufacturing pistols. You can download paper templates that any machinist can follow. The frogs and others made Sten guns during the war. You can do the same.

Holy cucking shit, this is just pathetic. My cheap personal bag target can handle #60 draw at 10 yds, and is still fine after 1000+ shots. There is no excuse for an archery club to have such weak equipment.

pyramydair.com/s/m/Dragon_Claw_Air_Rifle/2499

PCP air rifles can easily be as powerful as a handgun. They also might actually be legal for you. You could also construct a crossbow out of a 4x4, some leaf springs from a junk car, steel cable and a 1000lb Harbor Freight chain hoist if you just want to be silly.

What are your body armour laws? There are a lot of discreet options nowadays.

The FBI has a technique where they use metal density to detect the serial number even if it's been ground completely down.

The stamping process of creating a serial number on steel/alum created density changes in the metal through immediately behind the metal. Think of it like how you can sometimes see the imprint of pencil/pen writing on a notepad from the page in front of it —- and by lightly shading the page you can see what was written.

"Stamping over" might help obscure it from the average cops and police dept — but if they want it enough they can take it to a lab and have some fucking autist look at it for a few months and decipher it. The only sure way to completely erase the serial number is to grind/mill/etc completely down through the metal.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/scientists-develop-a-technique-to-find-serial-numbers-that-have-been-filed-off/2015/05/11/45e76fce-d489-11e4-8fce-3941fc548f1c_story.html

"Funny" thing is that "weapon of war" used to be/still is the litmus test for what is a constitutionally protected firearm —- as it could be used in a militia towards a military purpose.

Yeah, yeah, I know — ALL guns should be unrestricted. Preaching to the choir —- just telling you that's how it always was interpreted.

I thank Christ everyday the fucking kikes that crafted the NFA weren't able to get pistols on the NFA item list. Because apparently they very nearly did. It was removed from the legislation at the last second, from what I have read.

Pretty sure if britbong user can't even buy ammo he's really SOL, unless you want to start smelting shit, grinding up charcoal and saltpeter, and creating stuff that way. I don't even know about primers, except fulminated mercury, but that's just a crapshoot.

You'd have to be a super secret master machinist though to create a reliable pistol from scratch, and the ammo all from scratch too. Talk about a project….

Jesus user. Those fucks are either scammers or feds.

good evening CIAniggers :^)

Should we teach them a lesson lads?

Tfw Brits are living in real life Rust now. Nice Eoka pistol.

If he has all the time in the world in a war enviroment yes it is viable with trial and error since his life would depend on it.

All tor relays in europe and north america are honeypots. Use China, russia, and or australia if you must use tor. Obvious precations about China of course. Also remember using tor instead of seven proxies makes your internet traffic look weird at a isp level. I.E https or socks seven times vs whatever protocol tor uses. That's a way jollywood trolls find people infringing on copyrights. They look at all torrent traffic and send them a dmca or whatever no matter what they are torrenting in some jurisdictions.

If you can do it legally, pay the queen her ransom, get the shotgun authorization, and buy a Remington 870 in 12 gauge. Relatively inexpensive, *very* cheap to handload (factory shells are also *very* cheap), simply constructed, reliable, lightweight, nearly as modular as an AR, broadly applicable… And if you get bored waiting for DOTR (banking on this August myself), it's a wonderfully versatlile hunting weapon for any game up to medium sized mammals. Birdshot for birds, 6 shot for rabbits, and 00 buckshot for anything larger than a goat and smaller tham a camel.

Swords are *very* hard to use properly (former burger zogbot grunt, current sport fencer here); there is a reason duels were often restricted to the upper classes. Swordsmanship is a nontrivial skill which takes years of costly training even to gain basic competence in. If you can, find a local HEMA club. Barring that, sport fencing is better than nothing. There is a surprising amount of overlap between fencing and boxing (source: I do both) vis a vis distance, tempo, feinting, footwork, lines, etc. If you can box, you're halfway there. Schola Gladiatoria on kiketube is a fantastic resource for the original bladework techniques. Also check out lindybeige (who is traceably, barely, aware of the JQ). Skallagrim is decent, but needs to hit the gym and control his doughy waifu. Metatron is also good, and is Italian (Italians are far and away the best modern swordsmen; I'm old New England Puritan stock myself, so not shilling here). You've arrived at the right time for modern bladework, though more's the pity that you can't heat up a raifu, for in burgerland there's a thousand ways to die if you're a muzzie on the wrong end of a muzzle.

Checked

All of the 3d guns I've seen so far are fdm, which is super brittle. Sla on the other hand is super solid and I think it'd work fine. Resin is a but pricy, but the quality far outpaces fdm.

Might be able to use 3D printing to make a cast mold which could be further refined with other modern metal working tools.

Since this is related to the thread, I will post these to give you anons some insight into mechanics.

DO NOT MAKE THESE, IT IS ILLEGAL IN BRITAIN, AND I AM IN NO WAY ENDORSING ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, INFORMATION IS NOT ILLEGAL

Mate, you know there's people in this thread who actually do archery?

We carry the bows to and from practice and other than that they stay at home. All perfectly fine and legal. It's not even something that would go to court.

You seem to think I'm advocating running around with a bow in daily life screaming about killing paki's. I'm not.

You can make a simple zip gun without too much trouble.

Or you can go on the dark net and buy one.

Kek. Good luck finding us you piece of shit.

Do you have the Mac10 one?

Always found it strange how a country can make it illegal for its citizens to defend themselves from harm, especially while bringing in thugs from other countries who they know will kill their citizens.

I live in finland but brits are taking this shit to the next level. What sort of absolute evil is behind this insanity and how did they achieve that power through a "democratic" process

lol the murder rate in UK is several times higher than that of the USA.
Most murders are not shown in the stats, because of massive manipulations called cuffing.
Let's say a group of paki murder a british person, the crime will not be called a violent assault or murder but accident.
In germany a guy was punched to death by a group of kebabs, it was called accident. None of these criminals did spent a day in prison.

Those platforms look great but what to do about ammo?

Don't even need to put it in scare quotes. Britain isn't and never has been a democracy, not even pro-forma or for PR reasons. They never had revolutions like in France and England, and officially remain a monarchy to this very day. Don't fall for that "but it's only for formal reasons" or "but the Queen has no real power" bullshit. It's all a smokescreen, and elections are not an argument - after all, the Sowiet Union had those as well.

on every topic I know about (not swords), lindy is a fucking ignoramus.
welp, I'm only suited to being fully armored then because my boxing relied on taking blows well and pounding more than the other guy, besides being able to feint well.

they are every bit as much of a democracy as america, both are in fact if not in name. It's cancer.

Easy. Get a water pistol made out of a material that won't corrode. Load it with some battery acid or something like that.
Nobody will suspect that a toy could be a deadly chemical weapon, right?

Don't you go doing anything illegal, mister britbong!

I mean it, now!

Oh boy.

There's a weapon that looks a lo like that in Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

Nigger just get a fencing sword and say "It's for sport officer."

Why was this thread anchored?

Nigger just get a fencing sword and say "It's for sport officer."
Have some of these lad.

Not if it blows up in your hand.

Mods, why is this thread anchored?

no shit

chill the fuck out dude

Lad what was the name of that weapon?
Weaponized bush axe? It had the blade, a spike, and a small hook in the back that I think is used for throwing kights off their horses.

most wasted quads I've seen in a while, kikepedia could even tell you this

Nigger, I gave you an useful tip in the shape of "how to make your own flail 101". Stop being such a cuck.

not even larping
start wearing chainmail underneath your clothes if you can
it'll even piss off muzzies for looking like a crusader
but it could save your life in knife free bongstan

We don't need to make a discussion out of it, but it's simply not true. The US, of course, are also led by a shadowy cabal, but at least they are formally and officially a republic, while the UK never was and still isn't one. The UK were and are a monarchy, and the Queen, as the reigning monarch, has the last word on all matters of importance.

Just get two pieces of leather, boil em, and make a vest. Bonus if you make little closed pockets full of steel shot all over it for resistance against crushing damage. Like SAP gloves, you know.

What do you call someone who has power but never uses it?

Needs moar hooks tbh fam.

scribd.(com)/document/331653248/MK-3-DIY-Sheet-Metal-Self-Loading-Pistol-Professor-Parabel

ammochannel.(com)/gun-build-the-scrap-metal-ak-47/

I got you

What do you mean? The Queen very definitely regularly exercises her power, after consulting with the crown council, i.e. the representatives of the various power factions, e.g. civil service, the City or various corporations.

You mean Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell, representative and executor of the will of the Crown? What about him? Don't confuse any specific royal person (which can and do indeed change) with the Crown itself.

You want a rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty? Good luck.

You are one stone cold retard. No one is saying that at no point can you have a weapon in public. The Jew government will lock you up if they catch you and they decide you can't prove you had a "legit" reason.

Obviously I know you can get away with taking a bow to practice, you dumb piece of shit.

How the fuck are you going to explain being on London bridge with a crossbow at 10pm on a Friday night?

I even thought about having a shield like an autist, but since you could potentially hit someone with it, that's presumably illegal too, so you get to be stabbed by Pakis instead.

Pull your head out your ass. The only time weapons are going to be useful to white people is when the government no longer has the capability to threaten you with the slammer.