The Man-Child Syndrome

In the final volume of the book "A Positively Final Appearance (1997)", Alec Guinness recounts grudgingly giving an autograph to a young fan who claimed to have watched Star Wars over a hundred times, on the condition that the boy promise to stop watching the film because "this is going to be an ill effect on your life". Guinness is quoted as saying: "'Well', I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' the child burst into tears. His mother drew herself up to an immense height. 'What a dreadful thing to say to a child!' she barked, and dragged the poor kid away.

Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of second hand, childish banalities."

sums up star wars, harry potter etc.

I'm sure a lot of the actors think the same but don't say anything because of $$$, Guinness had a backend deal on Star Wars that made him a fortune.

yeah man people really need to grow up

Men have been sitting around busting each other's balls since the beginning. It's time to put the toys away, user.

okay, you turn off the browser first.

You're equating the use of the internet with hoarding a bunch of retarded plastic shit made by jews. Kill yourself, then
>>>/somethingawful/

And do what instead?

Somebody is booty blasted about Soy Wars spoilers.

Not if you've spent the past few years on Holla Forums it isn't. Shit's been taken over by the jocks who parrot the same rhetoric that we specifically went on cuckchan to avoid all those years ago.

Because jocks always wind up getting the prom queen pregnant senior year so have to get shitty jobs after high school to pay for the kid. Then for the rest of their lives they expect everybody else to be as bogged down and miserable as they are. Fuck them.

Just say normalfag, you idiot. This isn't high schol anymore.

Soy boy detected.

you kinda sound like a nerd tbh

Agreed. Just look at the watsonfag acting like Harry Potter is some marvel of literature

newfag detected

Alec could have used his new found fame to try and resurge interest in his other movies like Peter Cushing did. Instead he was just a grumpy guts that hated Star Wars because he thought it was beneath him.

Shut up, soy boy. You might be false flagging nerds, but to us you are still a numale cuck.

And that is a way better backstory for Obi-Wan, than what we got. A general who ends up living a hermit life on Dune must have some clear cut convictions about him.

Collecting childrens' toys. Not knives. Or guns & ammo. Or tools.

Guinness always struck me as a faggot who thought way too much of himself. Especially with shit like OP. I mean, he was talking to a fucking kid like he was a 40 year-old basement dweller. Most kids like kiddie shit, what a fucking surprise, then grow out of it assuming they're not autistic. Here, he was just being a fucking asshole. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to have been one of those "difficult to work with" actors that people in the industry bitch about behind their backs all the time.

To be fair the kid was probably autistic

Actors have no business lecturing anyone.

Why not? They actually have to compete to get parts. Unlike actresses, all they have to do is sleep with the director.

hahaha oh my god

So what? Actors are hangers-on who depend on productive people to create a society for them where there is enough leisure for them to play make believe and get paid for it. They have no business lecturing anybody about anything.

These kikes are disgusting. Niggers only caring about niggers is business as usual but these assholes pretend to be white and then say retarded shit like this. I'd have no problem with any of these people getting beheaded honestly.

what did he mean by this?

I love the way you phrased that.

A childlike being is the sign of an Aryan soul. Only the (((enemy))) will charge that there is something wrong with being a child, because being a child means being happy, honest and open minded. Then you get exposed to the evils in the world and you "grow up", and unless you have a very strong conviction, end up being a depressed grown up, cowtailing to kikes, dull the pain with pills and alcohol, and really just waiting to die.

Aryan children never truly grow up. Non Aryan kids can't wait to grow up, and will start experimenting with adult stuff early in their lives. Sometimes culminating in edgy threads on the internet because they get so triggered by those who can still enjoy their innocence.