Van driver dies after invaders block Calais road with tree trunks

A van driver has been killed in Calais after migrants caused a pile-up by blocking the road with tree trunks

The vehicle, registered in Poland, smashed into other lorries on the A16 early on Tuesday morning and burst into flames, killing the man inside.

Nine Eritreans were found stowed in one of the lorries and were arrested, according to the Prefecture du Pas-de-Calais.

archive.is/2ahJe

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/migration/138216
twitter.com/i/moments/863548652740120576
youtube.com/watch?v=KHFakGIHxis&feature=youtu.be&t=3m58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking scum. Sorry for the family of the Polish driver

So migrants killed migrants?
Did I read that correctly?

They got so sick of us not taking action they decided to take matters into their own hands kek

No. Invaders camped at Calais killed a Polish lorry driver. The driver wasn’t a migrant he was just a man doing his job.

Just economic refugees helping the economy goy, nothing to see here. T'is but one lorry driver and everyone knows lorry drivers are amphetamine abusing rapers of prostitutes. The low iq mudmen are just doing what they have to.
Jews are nothing to do with this btw.

Then what's:
About?

They happened to be in one of the trucks that crashed? It isn't going to be unusal, at least 1 in 10 lorries is full of them and allowed in. It's the Kalergi plan, are you new?

on the A16 = more commonly referred to as the highway of death

HEIL'D AND KEKED

They were hanging on/illegaly hiding in the trailer imo

Read entire sentences you fucking retard.

The reason why the nogs are throwing shit on the road is because they want the truck to stop or slow enough for them to somehow gain entry to the vehicle in the hopes that they can stowaway onboard while it travels into the UK.

The invaders congregate near the port of Calais and spend their days attempting to sneak onto lorries so as to gain access to the UK. One method they use to get onto the lorries is to create makeshift roadblocks so that the vehicles are forced to a stop and then they climb in.

This

One more reason for Poles to disregard these sanctions:
euobserver.com/migration/138216

All the while French police is too busy keeping the white men in check.

That's fucked. Yet the media doesn't cover this?
Would certainly create a negative slant on the plight of the "innocent refugees"

Related and relevant.

For those unaware, Christian Piquemal is a French former Army corps general, highly decorated and respected by the French people. Last year he went to Calais to protest the situation, requesting that the French Government put an end to the madness. His peaceful protest was met with orders of arrest and he was tackled to the ground and beaten.

Even the NGO’s admit that the ‘migrants’ at Calais are economic migrants. The Human Relief Foundation who had been redistributing Britain’s money to the camp ended up pulling out claiming that almost everyone there was an economic migrant (they also found that much of the aid sent to the camp in the form of clothes and even food ended up being burnt).

When you break this down they basically admit NGOs are trying to help migrants with STDs evade police and illegally enter the UK.

Why would the (((media))) want to do that? There's not stopping this until we are outbred or the numbers cause a civil war leading to martial law, which will allow (((them))) to bring enough in that we are outbred.

And before that, he was the Foreign Legion Commander. I can't stand watching the video you posted anymore. This guy is a hero. He was acquitted afterwards, but I guess that's because they don't want an army-led insurrection right now (which they'll get anyway).

NGOs are also behind the boats bringing the rapefugees here: twitter.com/i/moments/863548652740120576

Why did they need so many cops?

intimidation tactic

I agree it’s horrific. To treat a man who has dedicated his life to his people and continues to do into his 70’s like a violent criminal is unfathomable.

The French authorities fear their own people; the same can be said of most European Governments. They know what they are doing is wrong.

He was doing the kind of job immigrants are supposed to do according to the lying press…

What would happen if Trump armed the Europeans the way the Government arms ISIS?

Follow people tied to the NGOs, and kill them. These fuckers sure don't have any security. Even if you get caught, and (((media))) decides to make a big deal out of it, it could still shine light on the fact, that NGOs are doing illegal things (helping illegals/criminals). And if NGO scum start getting killed, new recruits think twice before enlisting, and founding would be more expensive for kikes. Also with every NGO fucker you kill, there is one less being out there bringing in shitskins. Killing NGO workers would delay, if not prevent shitskins entering your country. Be a hero, slaugter every worker of an NGO!

Seems to me more like they are narcissistic shits who think they are chosen to rule and don't want the unwashed masses to mess up their divine plans. I really don't think people like Soros think they are in the wrong when they actively eradicating cultures and subverting governments tbh.

Depends on if he arms the left or right

Some would say that's because there was a protest against islamization of Europe, and that's more important than the islamization itself.
But to be honest, there were a shitload of cops around Calais at the time because Soros' "no border" minions were protesting like crazy the days before.
Vid related is a pro-migrant protest. The cops were in around the same numbers.

What's different is the orders. The pro-migrant protest in vid related was held on Jan. 23rd, 2016, with consent of the Govt, despite the Emergency State France is theoretically in since Paris Attack in November 2015. The policemen were clearly told to remain in position, and to not provoke the protesters.
The anti-migrant protest in which Piquemal participated was held two weeks later, on Feb. 6th, 2016. The protest was forbidden by the Govt because of the Emergency State, and the Police was clearly told to arrest the leaders.

I believe they fear the Army way more than the People.

At this stage I think it would depend on how the Armed forces in each country reacted. The Governments would probably try to have it’s citizens massacred, but they can’t do that without an army.

ONE more Polish truck driver life lost, fucking subhuman scum.

I hope driver was jew, like in Berlin Christmas.

WHY THE FUCK HAS THE CAMP NOT BEEN BULLDOZED YET?

Sure jews are always hard at work in their manual labour jobs. It's the shekels, you can earn loads wearing out your body.

It has been, and the migrants have been "relocated" to mostly peaceful rural places (read: enrichable areas) but migrants keep coming back to Calais and the camp keeps getting rebuilt.

Anyone have the dashcam video from the Polish (or Hungarian or…) driver going through the Calais checkpoint?

The problems at Calais have been going on for several years, with migrants doing whatever they can to get into trucks and other vehicles on their way to the UK. There was a nice video made by a hungarian trucker, probably still on youtube.

Company owner was jew - (((Ariel))) Żurawski. Driver name was Łukasz (((Urban)))

That's not just any white man either. It's general Piquemal, ex-FFL commander. He was arrested at a Calais protest, just because the local government decided to enforce anti-protest law during Hollande's state of emergency. Of course they did nothing whatsoever to enforce safety on the highway or keep local residents safe from migrants.

Love this dude's bantz but god damn, this is sad. It's like watching a zombie themed video game except the zombies are state sponsored and if you don't let them kill you you're labelled a bad guy.

Fucking madness.

I would never stop for this. If they get in your dead. Fuck them if they get in your way and damage from ramming the roadblock can be fixed. You stop you die.

It's funny because they never brought so many cops to deal with the refugee camp problems. If you watch the hungarian trucker's video, the whole time you say a couple vans of cops on the road, and that's it. That pretty much says it all…

So if Polish nationalists retaliated there would suddenly be way more cops.

Remember how info was dug on Eric Clanton, can the same be done with these NGOs? Find out their phone numbers, @mails, offices etc?

Probably smuggling migrants, drugs, guns and grenades then.

Please do. I could make use of it. Fun times. ;-)

They all lead back to george soros.

He remember how they put guns on Merchant ships during ww1? What if truckers were to have men with guns stay in the back of trailers with a hole on the roof in order to shoot at the invaders?

They don't need to they could just put an i/r and co2 sensor in the back of the truck and a warning light in the cab. If they really wanted to stop this. It would cost less than catalytic converters did, but of course…They would have to really want to stop this. And they don't want to stop it, they just want it to look like it's just happened organically, by accident, just the flow of people goy, like it's always been.

The drivers get fined big time if they're caught hauling people. Maybe the company doesn't care though.

How long before the drivers start turning the trucks into bug zappers?

Fuck that, just run your exhaust through the trailer.

So make the companies pay.

the police state is to hold down the white man as jews destroy his people

They really need to start using trucks like this.

Poor refugees just refugeeing racist goy

The Calais vagabonds should just be used as target practice for the British infantry.

It's disgusting that these crimes go unpunished, talk about social justice.
The just thing to do would've been to send those 9 Eritreans to hell. But it does remind me of this Kai Murros bit (which I can't embed)
youtube.com/watch?v=KHFakGIHxis&feature=youtu.be&t=3m58s

I can't believe I never heard about this happening, that's a shame.
The way the first cop grabbed him around the neck is quite telling of a very good goy

You don't arrest corpses, the shitskins must have been in a different truck.

The driver is apparently Polish so…
I hope my government declares France a warzone

just lift the crippling economic sanction boot from Eritrea's neck and some problems bigger than eritrea but still of this would stop

WHAT IN GOD'S COCK

they are selfish greedy power thirsters who won't blink twice to ruin a life, a business, a country to get what they want. they are psychopathic and "ends justify the means", they are so delusional they actually think it's all for the greater good

I wonder if this was Pudzianowski's trucking company? They were sneaking in his trucks before and he called them "human garbage" and threatened to beat them with a baseball bat.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3442481/Next-time-ll-hit-baseball-bat-Former-World-s-Strongest-Man-vows-rough-justice-human-garbage-migrants-fined-40-000-refugees-hiding-Britain-bound-lorry.html