I will pay 0.01 BTC for Jack Posobiecs dox

I will pay 0.01 BTC for Jack Posobiecs dox
Posobiec is a fraud, kike-loving bitch-boy of Ezra levants and must be shown no mercy. he is as guilty as any leftist journalists and must be attacked.
[email protected]/* */

Surly this isn't to bait some foolish twat into doxing some faggot so (((they))) can have proof that this is a dangerous site that puts people in jeopardy, since we can't be shut down for hate speech anymore

I sincerely want you to kill yourself.

Sorry, I meant 0.1 BTC

dont ever accuse me of being a kike. ever.

also, you really think kikes would pay nearly $300 to have proof this site is "dangerous"? They've already tried that spin, ya fucking dummy

Elaborate on your problems with Jack

Just watch this

would his home address and phone number be enough to claim the BTC?

ima fucking retard.

if verified yes

send his phone number first to the email provided, with a wallet address attached, once verified that it is his, I will send you 0.1 BTC and then expect the home addy

wew

Isn't that the guy who fucked Dicky Spencer, then went silent for a day after it went public, only to return claiming he made everything up and was such an ebin troll that everybody should stop talking about it?

LOL is it? Either way, just goes to show all the faggots and kikes attempting to subvert white nationalism. I hate all these fucking pundits

working on it. i'll get back to you in an hour or two.

LOL OK sure CIAnigger

I'll murder him for ya. Kill him whatever way you want. Name your price. ill blow him if you want just to freak him out. Then kill him. Then send a pic of me blowing him to his wife. Then a month later a Polaroid of me killing him to his wife. Then I'm done.

Eat shit, amateur

OP is a pathetic piece of shit.

That's fuck all for what your asking.

You're a kike

kikes and faggots offer money for dox. when the cause is just, money is not necessary. sage off kike faggot.

OP confirmed newfag.

Also, doxing is more of a /baph/ thing. Maybe you should ask them.

I have everything you need but that offer is too low

OP IS A FAGGOT AND 8CH DOES NOT ENCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOR IN ANY FORM