Immigration activist who says she was victim of retaliation by Border Patrol applies for 'Dreamer' protections

Immigration activist who says she was victim of retaliation by Border Patrol applies for 'Dreamer' protections
immigrant rights activist who has said she was detained by Border Patrol agents in retaliation for protesting the arrest of her mother spoke out publicly for the first time Monday, announcing she will apply for protections as a “Dreamer” in the hopes of avoiding deportation.

Claudia Rueda, 22, grew emotional as she stood in front of a detention center in downtown Los Angeles, describing her time in federal custody as a “nightmare.”

“In there, it was always orders and orders. It was very dehumanizing,” she said.

Rueda was released from custody on June 9. She was arrested in front of her aunt’s Boyle Heights home on May 18 when agents with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection descended on the area. The Border Patrol has said the agents were carrying out a drug investigation when they snatched up Rueda and six others; none of the people arrested that day were charged with drug offenses.

Rueda’s mother, 54-year-old Teresa Vidal-Jaime, had been arrested during a joint operation by the Border Patrol and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in April. A drug raid by both agencies led to the seizure of more than 30 pounds of cocaine and $600,000 in cash, authorities said.

Vidal-Jaime’s husband, Hugo Rueda, and three other men were arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The Sheriff’s Department has said Vidal-Jaime was not part of the alleged drug operation, but she was held in federal custody for several weeks on suspicion of violating immigration law.

Rueda led protests objecting to her mother’s detention. Vidal-Jaime was released from federal custody on May 12 over the objections of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials. Rueda was arrested six days later in a move her attorney Monika Langarica and other local activists have decried as retaliatory.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-claudia-rueda-20170619-story.html
archive.fo/rV4co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the thing about being a Dreamer.
Eventually, you have to wake up.

(checked)

They're not sending their best. They're not even trying. New levels of fucktard not even thought possible.

Why not house her in the general population of detained male wetbacks? If they are good hard working people, then she would have nothing to worry about.

Trump didn't just cancel DAPA. He's also allowing work permits under DACA to sunset. Even if she's granted DACA privileges she won't be allowed to work here. Her husband won't be allowed to work here. There's nothing here for them. They don't understand that yet, but they soon will.

user, I…

Nice tits

Trump needs to Ransom the cities. In LA county alone there are over 1 million illegals.

Trump needs to hull a nuke into LA and say that if 1 million wetbacks aren't turned in he would torch LA.

The mayor in LA threatened another LA race riot if there's a crack down,and he also implied that much of the police force is wetback as in they will stand by in event of a riot were to happen.

Yeah. If you think they're also gonna get welfare forever, guess what.

Even more reason to call for Trump to cancel the kinger nigger policy of DACA granting 800.000 illegal subhuman scum permanent temporary residency with possibility of green card.

It's war, they attacked the GOP, why are these fucks not sending everything they wanted to do in their policies through and pass it? The marxist democrats would have milked such a attack dry and passed all sorts of federal laws impeding the 2nd amendment.

Because OP is an insufferable faggot.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-claudia-rueda-20170619-story.html
archive.fo/rV4co

she even has a hashtag

archive.fo/rV4co

LA Has way more illegals in it than 1 million. I think there is over 50 million in the country total.

t.LA fag

But man, look at that rack! I'd like to CUT HER FUCKING HEAD OFF, BURN THE BODY, AND PUT THE HEAD ON A STAKE WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

OP's pic is not girl in question.

Yes whore, keep thinking you can do it better than nature.

This is why you don't let jews into your country

Each and every one, even the legal migrants have to go. O V E R P O P U LA T I O N. Birth rates are fine for whites, the POCs are overproducing, soon we won't have enough food or water, what then? Go improve your homelands, we have our hands full .

California needs some fashing

Dude California got great farmland just force California to give over its excess food so that it only has enough supplies for a population of "legal" white citizens.

Then we'll see how much altruism there truly is, bro.

those don't even look fake

Fuggg I do love her bouncy bits.

She can take refuge on my dick am I right boys? :DDDDDD

This.

Here are some better ones.

Aw, did it hurt your fee fees?
That's what happens when you break the law.

Fug those are nice tits.

Good morning sunshine time to wake up.

THAT

Because cocaine distribution is an industry famous for employment law compliance?

what ever happened to this chick
i think her name was sn0rlax or something?

Eh just look up Ryden Armani or Caroline Mosley. I just like her tits and the scene girl kind of look. On her website it looks like she has bull-dyke hair now and shit so its kinda disappointing.

Why did I click that?
She is ruined for ever for me.

Birth rates for whites aren't fine as from 2000 to 2010 America bled nearly 15 million whites due to low birth rates below replacement rate, but they would be fine without the parasitical third world populations eating up resources.

Nice guns maimasita